inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: Let's make fun of the "Let's make fun of the 'Lets make fun of' threads' thread"

Written By: La Sine Pesroh on 01/25/06 at 11:09 am

;D

Subject: Re: Let's make fun of the "Let's make fun of the 'Lets make fun of' threads' thread"

Written By: Morton on 01/25/06 at 11:10 am

my head hurts  :P

Subject: Re: Let's make fun of the "Let's make fun of the 'Lets make fun of' threads' thread"

Written By: La Sine Pesroh on 01/25/06 at 11:11 am

my head hurts  :P
Looks like my point didn't go unnoticed, then.  ::)

Written By: MidKnightDarkness on 01/25/06 at 1:46 pm

*Head explodes*

Written By: Donnie Darko on 01/25/06 at 2:09 pm

;D

I've started a trend  ;D

Subject: Re: Let's make fun of the "Let's make fun of the 'Lets make fun of' threads' thr

Written By: La Roche on 01/25/06 at 2:14 pm

I've started a trend  ;D

'You started a joke, but nobody was laughing, cus the joke was on.. you.. you smell.. like.. poo'

Written By: Howard on 01/25/06 at 4:37 pm

This is confusing. ::)

Written By: La Sine Pesroh on 01/25/06 at 4:50 pm

This is confusing. ::)
Don't make me start a "Let's make fun of the Let's make fun of the Let's make fun of the 'Let's make fun of' threads thread."  ;D

Written By: Donnie Darko on 01/25/06 at 4:54 pm

Don't make me start a "Let's make fun of the Let's make fun of the Let's make fun of the 'Let's make fun of' threads thread."  ;D

Please do!  ;D

Well, actually no, because King may not like it.

Written By: Howard on 01/25/06 at 5:00 pm

Let's make Fun Of Nothing

Check for new replies or respond here...