inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: I'm Back *ehehehe*

Written By: thenewwavechick on 02/08/06 at 5:59 pm

I was having some issues with getting back in here (ie Molly couldn't remember her password, so she had to get a new one :P )
I'm doing pretty good.  I have a new job.  I work at home listening to a fire scanner and reporting the damage to two companies EnviroClean and National Fire Assessment.  They go in and help get damages from fire or other damage to structures (ie water, if a car hits a house/business or lightning hit) and make claims to help clean the places that were damaged.  It's an easy job and right now I get paid $185 a month, which isn't much, but it's a good start.  I just write down the info about the damage and e-mail my bosses. 
But I'm also looking for another job and I just sent in a resume for this job at the Association for the Blind and Visually Impaired for a call center job in Rochester, NY.  This means if I get the job, I'll be moving.  I'm hoping I get this job, because I'll be closer to my family.  So I'm keeping my fingers crossed.  :) 

Subject: Re: I'm Back *ehehehe*

Written By: Apricot on 02/08/06 at 8:45 pm

Don't remember you from before.. how long's it been?

Either way, welcome back.

Written By: quirky_cat_girl on 02/08/06 at 9:20 pm

^she was newwavechick.  ;)

Congrats on the job Molly...and good luck on your other pursuits. :)

Written By: thenewwavechick on 02/08/06 at 11:20 pm

^she was newwavechick.  ;)

Congrats on the job Molly...and good luck on your other pursuits. :)

Thanks.  :)  I'm anxious about this job in Rochester.  If I don't get it, I'm going to look for another one in the Rochester area, because I want to get out of Buffalo. 

Written By: Howard on 02/09/06 at 3:10 pm

Good Luck Molly. :)

Written By: thenewwavechick on 02/09/06 at 4:49 pm

Good Luck Molly. :)

Thanks Howard. 

Check for new replies or respond here...