inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: Things You Got In Trouble For At School

Written By: YWN on 02/23/06 at 12:33 am

So...let's see...

Okay, this is kind of lame.  I never really did anything that bad.

In elementary, I went to a Baptist school.  One time we were all supposed to make collages by cutting out pictures of things and pasting them together.  Well, in fourth grade, I cut out two pictures of these guys heads with their heads kind of tilted and their mouths a little open, and then I discovered that their mouths fit together almost like jigsaw pieces, so I put the two pictures together and made it look like the two dudes were frenching each other.  This gave my buddies a laugh, but the teacher explained to me that homosexuality is sinful and I shouldn't be mocking the Lord or something like that.

Oh yeah, and once in fifth grade, I threw pinecones at a few girls.

Subject: Re: Things You Got In Trouble For At School

Written By: bbigd04 on 02/23/06 at 2:05 am

I got in trouble for a number of things mostly in middle school, I was a real pain then. There were some kids that I just did not get along with at all, and I got into a couple very small fights. It was their fault and mine as well. I also got a ton of missing assignments because I didn't do my homework. 7th grade in particular was horrible. I told off the principal once because I was so mad one time, I almost got suspended for that. I mouthed off at my 6th grade teacher a few times as well.

Written By: whistledog on 02/23/06 at 2:11 am

When I was in High School ... one summer, I had to take summer school, which was held in a Catholic School.  I am not Catholic, but according to their rules, we were not allowed to wear street clothes even though we do not originally go to that school, so they told us that we had to purchase a school uniform which cost $60.  I put up such a fuss over this, that I almost got kicked out of Summer School (I wanted to beat the fuсking hell out of the principal)

My philosophy ... I don't wear a suit unless i'm at a funeral, and if you make me wear a suit, it will be YOUR funeral

Written By: rich1981 on 02/23/06 at 2:20 am

I didn't get into too much trouble at school but I almost got a referral in 5th grade in a school bus for unintentionally saying the f-word, but the funny thing is that it was written on a piece of paper directed at me and I read the message aloud so the bus driver could hear me.

Written By: Gis on 02/23/06 at 3:57 am

I was an absolute angel until my last year then I got in trouble for wearing nailpolish and smoking. The funny thing was our form tutor came out of the staff common room to tell us off for smoking with a cigerette hidden behind his back ! there he was lecturing us with the smoke rising up over his shoulder  ::)

Written By: Stompgal on 02/23/06 at 4:17 am

In my first primary school, I got into trouble for loads of things, like touching an insect on display, biting my teacher and running around the school. At my later schools, I was told to stop chatting in class so much and pay attention.

Written By: FaultyDog on 02/23/06 at 4:43 am

[quote author=whis

Written By: Trimac20 on 02/23/06 at 6:07 am

Oh yeah, I can relate a really embaressing incident...it was back in 1999 and I was still in high school

One day in class (while we were spose to be working) me and a friend were sort of fooling around (no, don't get any dirty ideas) and I was trying to do an imitation of an archerfish (if you know what an archerfish is, you'll understand) to show him something, and I accidentally *spat* on his shirt. Not just a spray, but a real spit-ball. Needless to say, the teacher saw it and sent me off to the principle. But that wasn't the worse bit. The principle was busy so I had to see him first thing in the morning. When I look back it doesn't seem like anything, but we were even too scared to say we were mucking around (not that that particular teacher would understood). And my friend probably wasn't too happy about having a wet patch on his shirt. The evil bugger! Oh yes, now I realise why he hasn't spoken to me in seven years. lol.

Written By: La Roche on 02/23/06 at 8:49 am

:-[ I'm not even going to begin to share them all.

Firstly the number of classes i skipped must have been in triple figures  ;D
I'd usually say just what was on my mind.

Funny incident involved this one teacher who I was never particulalry keen on, she said to me "If your so smart come up here and teach the class." As if I needed to be asked twice!!
I think I got 5 minutes in to my lecture on why mass genocide was an acceptable option before I was removed from the class.

Few suspensions came my way as well but the funny thing was the Principal thought I was great (May have wanted to nail me) and always used to make all my punishments un-official. Thus if you were to go and find my school-record, wherever it is, I would have just one suspension against my name instead of the 4-5 I think I got.

Written By: JamieMcBain on 02/23/06 at 9:34 am

Pretty much either not returing a library book on time or being late for class.  ;D

Written By: whistledog on 02/23/06 at 9:44 am

Pretty much either not returing a library book on time or being late for class.  ;D

I usued to get in trouble all the time for late library books.  Sometimes after school, I'd sneak into the library, and steal books just because I could ;D

Written By: Mr Tumnus on 02/23/06 at 9:49 am

I had the blackboard rubber thrown at my head from a distance a few times for day dreaming, that sure woke you up when it smacked off your head  ;D ;D  Oh the joy of our lovely teachers, actually they were brilliant, and  I have very fond memories of school - was gutted when I left at 17

teachers would probably be sued these days if they so much as speak to you in the wrong manner  ::) ::) ::)

Written By: ADH13 on 02/23/06 at 12:31 pm

Using my office aide privileges to get my friends out of class...

Written By: MidKnightDarkness on 02/23/06 at 12:31 pm

Oh man, I was always in the Principals office for something. I swear, as soon as I walked into the building it was all "Bethany, please come to the office", blasting over the intercom.

One day I managed to get 3 detentions, a trip to the principals office, a call home, and I had to write an essay on why Christian schools are the best choice for children and why I was sooo privileged to be a part of one ( ::)).. and read it in front of the school. That was the hardest thing I ever had to do because I don't think that Christian schools are the best thing for children at all, and I considered it more of a curse than a blessing that I was there. So.. I wrote a paper, and completely turned it around to make them seem like the bad guys, and they didn't even notice... in fact, I got applauded after I was done reading it. I was pissed.

Anyway, what I did to cause all of this:

Mrs. Lynn: Alright, everyone get to work.
Mrs. Lynn: Beth, I think that means you, too.
Me: *Doesn't move*
Mrs. Lynn: Beth? Beth! BETH GET TO WORK!!!!
Me: No
Mrs. Lynn: .. What?
Mrs. Lynn: No?
Mrs. Lynn: That's it, detention. Now are you gonna get to work?
Me: Probably not.
Mrs. Lynn: Fine. You now have 2 detentions
Me: Very well.
Mrs. Lynn: *Tries to push my chair over to my seat*
Mrs. Lynn: What are you trying to do, Bethany?
Me: I'm sticking it to the man, Mrs. Lynn.
Mrs. Lynn: Sticking it to-- what..?
Me: I said I'm sticking it to the man. You're the man, and I'm sticking it to you-- Breakfast Club style.
Mrs. Lynn: DO YOU WANT ANOTHER DETENTION..?
Me: *Silence*
Class: *Silence* (Except my cousin, who was trying not to laugh)
Me: YES! >:-{
Mrs. Lynn:  http://www.messenger-skins.net/images/smilies/msn_surprised.gif

I rarely agreed with them so I always got in trouble for speaking my mind, too. Ugh. On graduation night they said this about me:

"Bethany, well.. Bethany was odd--but in a good way, of course..!"

.. I just think that they were trying to cover their butts with the last part.

Written By: nally on 02/23/06 at 12:36 pm

I didn't get in trouble very often at school, but there are some things which I did get in trouble for. One was forgetting to do a homework assignment in third grade, so I had to spend the whole next day in the principals office working on it. In fourth grade I got in trouble for a few things, but in the long run I don't think they were all my own fault. I can't think of them all right now; maybe I will later. In middle school, I only got in trouble once, and that was for some kid misunderstanding something I said. I was angry about that.

More to come later.

On the plus side: I was never suspended for anything.

Written By: Southern Image on 02/23/06 at 12:39 pm

I got in trouble for something I NEVER did. And when they realized the mistake they made , they were lucky my parents didn't sue them.

I had a cold and was sniffing like crazy, my eyes were bloodshot as well. The Teacher thought I was smoking pot. So they called me into the office, searched my locker , and had my mom come in as well. 

It never happened again!

Written By: YWN on 02/23/06 at 1:35 pm

Mrs. Lynn: Alright, everyone get to work.
Mrs. Lynn: Beth, I think that means you, too.
Me: *Doesn't move*
Mrs. Lynn: Beth? Beth! BETH GET TO WORK!!!!
Mrs. Lynn: .. What?
Mrs. Lynn: No?
Mrs. Lynn: That's it, detention. Now are you gonna get to work?
Me: Probably not.
Mrs. Lynn: Fine. You now have 2 detentions
Me: Very well.
Mrs. Lynn: *Tries to push my chair over to my seat*
Mrs. Lynn: What are you trying to do, Bethany?
Me: I'm sticking it to the man, Mrs. Lynn.
Mrs. Lynn: Sticking it to-- what..?
Me: I said I'm sticking it to the man. You're the man, and I'm sticking it to you-- Breakfast Club style.
Mrs. Lynn: DO YOU WANT ANOTHER DETENTION..?
Me: *Silence*
Class: *Silence* (Except my cousin, who was trying not to laugh)
Me: YES! >:-{
Mrs. Lynn:  http://www.messenger-skins.net/images/smilies/msn_surprised.gif

Okay...now I almost want to go to the Baptist school just to follow your example.

Bethany...I...I...I l-love you... :\'(

But you're still getting detention!  >:-{

Written By: whistledog on 02/23/06 at 1:43 pm

When I was in Grade 5, I got in the biggest trouble of my life, only it was so long ago, I don't even remember what sort of punshment I got ...

See, teachers don't like it when they send you to fill up their tea kettle, only instead of using water, you fill it with pee :o

Written By: ultraviolet52 on 02/23/06 at 1:55 pm

I never got in huge trouble, but I did push the envelope a few times. At my private school, if you pulled 3 cards under your name in one day, you had to go see the principal. I did that once, and I had heard so many kids say they'd gotten spankings and stuff. I waited in the principals office for I don't know how long - my stomach was in knots, I remember. I remember staring at the trophies they had in there and listening to the school secretary making arrangements for stuff. I waited through recess, and after lunch, and then FINALLY they let me in. The principal asked what happened and I can't even remember, but he let me go with just a fair warning. Whew, the sweat that came off my brow.. lol.

Written By: Apricot on 02/23/06 at 2:09 pm

I was in trouble.. not very often. When it was, it was usually something like drawing or writing poetry in class. Or sometimes interupting the teacher with jokes.

Written By: nally on 02/23/06 at 2:40 pm

When I was in High School ... one summer, I had to take summer school, which was held in a Catholic School.  I am not Catholic, but according to their rules, we were not allowed to wear street clothes even though we do not originally go to that school, so they told us that we had to purchase a school uniform which cost $60.  I put up such a fuss over this, that I almost got kicked out of Summer School (I wanted to beat the fuсking hell out of the principal)

My philosophy ... I don't wear a suit unless i'm at a funeral, and if you make me wear a suit, it will be YOUR funeral

that sucks...

Written By: Howard on 02/23/06 at 3:11 pm

Getting into fights and arriving in late.

Written By: Step-chan on 02/23/06 at 3:14 pm

Drawing obscene pictures, but I didn't get punished, the pics just got taken away from me.

Written By: Howard on 02/23/06 at 3:15 pm

Drawing obscene pictures, but I didn't get punished, the pics just got taken away from me.

How obscene were they? ;D

Written By: Dominic L. on 02/23/06 at 3:16 pm

one time I wiped paint on the bathroom mirrors.. I had to clean the bathroom

One time I pulled someone who was jumping on someone else off of the person being jumped on.. I got a warning (Almost suspended) :O

One time I wrote down people's passwords for AR (A reading quiz thing on the computer that you had your own account for).. I got a "step" and I got grounded.

Written By: Step-chan on 02/23/06 at 3:20 pm

How obscene were they? ;D

You know I will answer that question. ::)

They were mainly nudity related and anatomically correct, some were also extremely warped in that fashion, needless to say that only happened in high school a couple of times(I didn't get caught with any of the other raunchy ones, ha ha). Now they're part of my school record, I just remembered that.

Written By: Dominic L. on 02/23/06 at 3:22 pm

They were mainly nudity related and anatomically correct, some were also extremely warped in that fashion, needless to say that only happened in high school a couple of times(I didn't get caught with any of the other raunchy ones, ha ha). Now they're part of my school record, I just remembered that.

were they anime?!  :D

Written By: Howard on 02/23/06 at 3:23 pm

You should've learned your lesson.

Written By: Step-chan on 02/23/06 at 3:33 pm

were they anime?!  :D

No, not at that time. I didn't start drawing in an anime style until after high school.

Yes, I know you couldn't resist. ::) ;D

Written By: Howard on 02/23/06 at 3:35 pm

eating in class

Written By: Step-chan on 02/23/06 at 3:35 pm

You should've learned your lesson.

What lesson? I don't care that they're part of my records. I was actually one of the more behaved kids in school, the drawings were the only real exception.

:D ;) ;D

Written By: Howard on 02/23/06 at 3:37 pm

What lesson? I don't care that they're part of my records. I was actually one of the more behaved kids in school, the drawings were the only real exception.

:D ;) ;D

Next time don't doodle. ;D

Written By: KKay on 02/23/06 at 3:43 pm

A new kid came in and we were going to the assembly...she sat by me and I was telling her what was going on...stand up,, go this way. blah blah and we got pulled out for talking. everytime I tried to help I got pulled out for talking!

and when I was just talking.

Written By: rich1981 on 02/23/06 at 3:46 pm

^ A similar thing happened to me while I was talking a friend, that the substitute teacher told me it was the second warning  ??? and I didn't even see/hear the first.

Written By: Step-chan on 02/23/06 at 3:59 pm

Next time don't doodle. ;D

YOU'RE 11 YEARS TOO LATE IN TELLING ME THAT! 

:D :D :D :D ::) ::) ::) ::)

Written By: ultraviolet52 on 02/23/06 at 4:35 pm

A new kid came in and we were going to the assembly...she sat by me and I was telling her what was going on...stand up,, go this way. blah blah and we got pulled out for talking. everytime I tried to help I got pulled out for talking!

and when I was just talking.

Very similiar things happened to me. I tried to help a girl find the right page in her textbook, and the teacher gave me detention! It may be because I was defending myself and found it unfair, so she put us BOTH in detention, lol. My friend actually skipped detention and I went during lunchtime - some friend, lol.

Written By: quirky_cat_girl on 02/23/06 at 4:49 pm

I was pretty much good in school..but in middle school I started hanging around this rebel girl...and we started skipping gym class...I got a few detentions...but that's about it.

Written By: La Roche on 02/23/06 at 7:19 pm

I was pretty much good in school..but in middle school I started hanging around this rebel girl...and we started skipping gym class...I got a few detentions...but that's about it.

:o Gym class!!! You'll have no chance in the workplace now.

Written By: rich1981 on 02/23/06 at 8:08 pm

Oy, gym class, I've definitely had some bad experiences there but to stay on topic I will say that in the 9th grade I've gone to the wrong gym class a couple of times accidentally, thinking that I've been going to the right one, only to see the absences in my progress report later on.

Written By: whistledog on 02/23/06 at 8:16 pm

I used to get razzed by my Office Administration teacher in College.  Apparently one does not chew gum in an office environment, therefore one does not chew gum in her class  ::)

Written By: Windbreaker05 on 02/24/06 at 12:46 am

I never really got in much trouble. It's not that I stuck to the rules, but I could play the system to my advantage. In other words, teachers generally liked me and my grades were good, so they chose to overlook most of my discrepencies, most of which were pretty minor in the scheme of things anyway. Like, when I got my license and became my own transportation to school, I was late for first period more often than not senior year. And I was somewhat intoxicated on school grounds on a few occasions. But I think the only time I got an actual punishment was junior year, when my entire math class save for two people decided to leave 20 minutes early. My teacher ended up assigning detention to everyone who left.

Written By: KKay on 02/24/06 at 8:25 am

I got in trouble for cutting...and I had been given a project to do first period so that I had to be there inthe counselor's office.
They let you pick the type of project and since I was in Arts and Sciences majors....ugh...I was up on  a ladder painting scientific symbols and periodic table chart symbols and planets on the walls of the Science wing. It looked like crap.  One secretary really thought it was good and she asked me to do a portrait of her daughter! What's wrong with those people!

It was like this (below) but it looked like I did it with my left hand....on the bus..
http://ali.apple.com/ali_media/Users/1000670/files/jpegs/lp0001.jpg

Written By: ultraviolet52 on 02/24/06 at 2:27 pm

I got in trouble once for wanting to use the bathroom. We had a bathroom in our classroom and I guess kids over used it or asked to go in there when they didn't really need to go potty. I admit I asked to go potty and went in there and sort of meditated and did nothing, lol. I was only about 6 at the time. So, the one day that I really had to go, the teacher said, "No, you'll have to wait until recess." It was so awful of her to do this. I felt like she had a personal vendetta against me. When I finally got to the bathroom, I tried as fast as I could to sit on that toilet, but before I could reach it, it was too late. I had completely wet myself. It was so humiliating.

Okay, call that an embarrassing school story as well, lol.

Written By: Howard on 02/24/06 at 2:29 pm

I got in trouble for cutting...and I had been given a project to do first period so that I had to be there inthe counselor's office.
They let you pick the type of project and since I was in Arts and Sciences majors....ugh...I was up on  a ladder painting scientific symbols and periodic table chart symbols and planets on the walls of the Science wing. It looked like crap.  One secretary really thought it was good and she asked me to do a portrait of her daughter! What's wrong with those people!

It was like this (below) but it looked like I did it with my left hand....on the bus..
http://ali.apple.com/ali_media/Users/1000670/files/jpegs/lp0001.jpg

So Kay What was this about? ???

Written By: Step-chan on 02/24/06 at 2:30 pm

I got a Karma point now? :o

(Sorry for going off topic)

Written By: Howard on 02/24/06 at 2:35 pm

I got a Karma point now? :o

(Sorry for going off topic)

How'd you do that?

Written By: Step-chan on 02/24/06 at 2:36 pm

How'd you do that?

I found out, check the worst album cover thread.

Written By: Mr Tumnus on 02/24/06 at 2:36 pm

How'd you do that?

Near the avatar pic Howie, theres an applause option.
I just gave you one too  ;D

Written By: Howard on 02/24/06 at 2:37 pm

Near the avatar pic Howie, theres an applause option.

I don't have an applaud option.

Written By: whistledog on 02/24/06 at 2:39 pm

I don't have an applaud option.

Yes you do.  It appears under everyone else's Karma but yours.  Click anybody's applaud button to give them applause :)

Written By: Howard on 02/24/06 at 2:39 pm

[quote author=whis

Written By: Step-chan on 02/24/06 at 2:41 pm

What does applaud do? ???

Gives the person a Karma point.

Written By: Howard on 02/24/06 at 2:42 pm

I just gave Kay one.

Written By: Mr Tumnus on 02/24/06 at 2:42 pm

Getcha instant karma points here....crazy   ::)

Written By: Howard on 02/24/06 at 2:43 pm

Getcha instant karma points here....crazy   ::)

I gave you one Babooshka.

Written By: Mr Tumnus on 02/24/06 at 2:51 pm

I gave you one Babooshka.

Thanks Howard   :o ;D :o

Written By: Howard on 02/24/06 at 3:27 pm

Thanks Howard   :o ;D :o

You're Welcome.

Written By: nally on 02/24/06 at 4:24 pm

Back on topic...by the time I reached High school, I didn't get in trouble very much. The high school that I went to had a referral room, known as B-1 (it was the first room in building B), for students who either behaved badly or were late arriving to class (tardy). I was never tardy...except once during my sophomore year. The bell schedule had been changed for one day, and I had completely forgotten that fourth period was right after third. So I got ready for lunch, and then I heard the bell ring ("oh no! I completely forgot about the special schedule for today!"), so instead of going to class (if I had done so, I probably would've been sent to B1 anyway), I sent myself to B-1. I had gone there once during my freshman year when some kid harassed me during class and I reacted to him violently.

Other than those two incidents, I was quite well behaved. :)

Written By: ultraviolet52 on 02/24/06 at 5:27 pm

Back on topic...by the time I reached High school, I didn't get in trouble very much. The high school that I went to had a referral room, known as B-1 (it was the first room in building B), for students who either behaved badly or were late arriving to class (tardy). I was never tardy...except once during my sophomore year. The bell schedule had been changed for one day, and I had completely forgotten that fourth period was right after third. So I got ready for lunch, and then I heard the bell ring ("oh no! I completely forgot about the special schedule for today!"), so instead of going to class (if I had done so, I probably would've been sent to B1 anyway), I sent myself to B-1. I had gone there once during my freshman year when some kid harassed me during class and I reacted to him violently.

Other than those two incidents, I was quite well behaved. :)

For some reason, I can't see you acting violently towards someone. What happened exactly?

Written By: quirky_cat_girl on 02/24/06 at 10:10 pm

I remember in junior high, during home ec, I was being a smartass..and I got in trouble.  We were sitting at our tables and this annoying teacher was rambling on and on....nobody was paying her any attention, and we were all chattering...so she goes, "alright, this table had better be quiet right now"....and smart ass me goes, "hmm...I didn't know tables could talk" ;D  I was kicked out of class for the day (little did she know that it was more of a pleasure than a punishment to get kicked out, and not have to hear her rambling all period). ;)

Written By: Mr Tumnus on 02/25/06 at 11:16 am

You're Welcome.

Off topic again.

Here's another one for your already burgeoning score on the 'karma-o-meter  ;)

Written By: Tia on 02/25/06 at 11:42 am

1. i got sent home first day of kindergarten for pulling on a girl's pigtails. i think i must have liked her.
2. in first grade i got in trouble for writing graphic song lyric parodies. ("deck the halls with pails of blood/tis the season for the flood." was the first couplet and the only one i remember. i think they must have gotten worse from there because who would send you home for that?)
3. in third or fourth grade i got sent home for serially shoplifting books from the school book fair. i was doing pretty good until i got greedy and basically started stuffing books down my shirt until i looked like travis bickle in "taxi driver" when he's got all those enormous handguns strapped under his coat.
4. i had to repeat eleventh grade because i basically never went. we skipped and hung around the houses of dropouts and listened to loud music and drank and stuff. it was pretty fun.
5. oh, and don't get me started on that time in college when we drank like 16 schaefers apiece and several hours later there i was trying to explain why i was standing in the middle of an abandoned warehouse with a smashed in door, holding a burning box. it was tough to account for because i wasn't entirely clear on it myself.

i was a high-maintenance kid, i think.

Written By: Tia on 02/25/06 at 11:44 am

anyway, everything everyone has posted on here is going on your permanent record. thought i'd better tell you that.

Written By: YWN on 02/25/06 at 11:47 am

2. in first grade i got in trouble for writing graphic song lyric parodies. ("deck the halls with pails of blood/tis the season for the flood." was the first couplet and the only one i remember. i think they must have gotten worse from there because who would send you home for that?)

I never got caught, but I improvised a parody of that song in fourth or fifth grade that involved a match, a bucket of gasoline, and all my teachers going to hell.

Written By: Tia on 02/25/06 at 11:49 am

I never got caught, but I improvised a parody of that song in fourth or fifth grade that involved a match, a bucket of gasoline, and all my teachers going to hell.
haha. yeah, they give you twenty years for that now, since columbine. lucky me, back in those days all we had were manson and son of sam.

Written By: LyricBoy on 02/25/06 at 12:18 pm

Back when I was a junior in high school, a buddy of mine gave our history teacher a couple of "Feen-A-Mint" laxative gums and that teacher got a huge case of the cr@ps.

So a few weeks alter, the buddy and I (who were in the photography club) spliced together a couple of negatives so that it looked like this teacher's head was being flushed down a toilet.  (There was a cigarette in the commode and we positioned it so it looked like he as smoking it).  ;D

Anyway the teacher got a copy of it and we set a new school record...5 swats a piece.  Man, that hurt.  We became "instant outlaws", and several teachers objected to our punishment and held class discussions on the freedom of speech and how ours was violated!  8)

Four years later I was in college and some folks who lived 20 miles away from my town were asking me "Did you ever hear about two kids from your school who...?"  When I told them it was me, they strangely were in awe.  8)

Written By: La Roche on 02/25/06 at 3:35 pm

haha. yeah, they give you twenty years for that now, since columbine. lucky me, back in those days all we had were manson and son of sam.

I was sent to Anger Management about a week after that.. say what you will  ;D

Written By: Tanya1976 on 02/25/06 at 3:50 pm

cutting class
causing a debate in Religion class (Catholic School) - I asked why do we pray to the Virgin Mary when Jesus and God are the main men!!

Written By: danootaandme on 02/25/06 at 5:11 pm

I got a weeks detention for reading a Beatles magazine in Algebra class.  I guess the teacher, Mrs Cirame, who was a bit*h at the best of
times wasn't a fan.  A couple of teachers tried to stick up for me saying a weeks detention for a minor infraction was pretty stiff, but she was known not to have an appreciation of those of a darker hue, and worse if they could out algebra her without even trying.

Written By: C.NOIZE on 02/25/06 at 7:21 pm

I never really got into much trouble in school until this year, when I realized how much of a joke school really was.

Back before Christmas, I was written up for being "argumentative" in English class, when all I really did was ask one question.  And more recently, I was written up for "insubordination" when my French teacher assigned homework ten minutes before class ended, and I chose not to work on it in the remaining time.  I did nothing to disrupt the class or interfere with the "education" of other students, and yet I got in trouble just because I didn't do what this teacher wanted.  God, I hate the system. >:(

Written By: Tia on 02/25/06 at 7:23 pm

I never really got into much trouble in school until this year, when I realized how much of a joke school really was.

Back before Christmas, I was written up for being "argumentative" in English class, when all I really did was ask one question.  And more recently, I was written up for "insubordination" when my French teacher assigned homework ten minutes before class ended, and I chose not to work on it in the remaining time.  I did nothing to disrupt the class or interfere with the "education" of other students, and yet I got in trouble just because I didn't do what this teacher wanted.  God, I hate the system. >:(
you should get some payback man!

Written By: nally on 02/25/06 at 7:58 pm

For some reason, I can't see you acting violently towards someone. What happened exactly?

Yeah, usually I am not violent. But some kid was calling me a name in class, and I took the negative way out. Punched him in the gut.

Written By: nally on 02/25/06 at 8:02 pm

1. i got sent home first day of kindergarten for pulling on a girl's pigtails. i think i must have liked her.

Funny you should mention that; I was just thinking about a book from my childhood earlier; Sideways Stories from Wayside School. There was one boy in that class who always liked to pull the pigtails of a girl he sat behind...but he wasn't the one who got in trouble every day. It was someone else, for a different reason.

Written By: Morton on 03/05/06 at 3:36 pm

The earliest incident I can remember was back in Nursery when I put paperclips in the teapot  ;D
I got so unbelievably wrong for that... and bearing in mind I was only 4 at the time...

Apparently I was a little psycho-child when I was younger, and I got in trouble "all the time" (mothers - they don't half exagerate).

Over the last few years, there hasn't been anything serious. A couple of fights, making 'un-necessary/questionable' remarks, shouting out, swearing, skipping lessons and missing deadlines.

Written By: CatwomanofV on 03/05/06 at 4:07 pm

In elementary school, it was for talking. Two of my sisters had a class down the hall and hearing my teacher saying my full name "Will you please sit down and be quiet!" My sisters would sink in their seats saying, "She's not my sister."  ;D ;D

In 5th grade, we were coming in from recess. This one girl tried to block the doors to the stairwell so no one else could get in. She also closed my coat in the door and I was telling her to stop. When I got into the classroom, the teacher put her name and my name on the board and told us to stay after school. We had to write an essay on what we were doing. And I did-I was trying to get my coat back. So yes, I got in trouble for something I didn't do and I was very p!ssed about it.  >:(

In high school, my horns were the only thing holding my halo up. I skipped serveral classes (and always seem to get away with it). One time, a friend and I were walking back in and the principal was standing right there. He told us to see him in his office after school. I never went but my friend did and said he didn't show up. And, I got caught smoking two days in a row-by the same teacher.  :o  But, the funny thing was, I never served detention. I thought for sure after that teacher caught me smoking, that would have been the end of my record but she let me go-TWICE!

Cat 

Written By: FussBudgetVanPelt on 03/05/06 at 8:31 pm

So...let's see...

Okay, this is kind of lame.  I never really did anything that bad.

In elementary, I went to a Baptist school.  One time we were all supposed to make collages by cutting out pictures of things and pasting them together.  Well, in fourth grade, I cut out two pictures of these guys heads with their heads kind of tilted and their mouths a little open, and then I discovered that their mouths fit together almost like jigsaw pieces, so I put the two pictures together and made it look like the two dudes were frenching each other.  This gave my buddies a laugh, but the teacher explained to me that homosexuality is sinful and I shouldn't be mocking the Lord or something like that.

Oh yeah, and once in fifth grade, I threw pinecones at a few girls.

OMG, SFF !  :o :o

Where is your morality ?  :-[ :-\\ :-\\ :-\\ 

I have never read anything so disturbing in all my years here.  :\'(

You should be cast out  :o

(For) Throwing pinecones at girls indeed heh heh  ;D ;D :P

Written By: Echo Nomad on 03/06/06 at 12:11 am

Usually it was for not doing my homework

Written By: nally on 03/06/06 at 10:21 am

Usually it was for not doing my homework

Once when I was in the third grade, I got in trouble for not doing a homework assignment. As a result, I had to spend the entire next day in the principals office completing it. But it was a little mistake on my part; I had forgotten about the assignment.

Written By: imadick on 04/05/06 at 7:35 am

99% of all troubles i got in my school was coz of fights, usually i was the one who used to start it  :-\\

Written By: nally on 04/17/06 at 5:27 pm

In 5th grade, we were coming in from recess. This one girl tried to block the doors to the stairwell so no one else could get in. She also closed my coat in the door and I was telling her to stop. When I got into the classroom, the teacher put her name and my name on the board and told us to stay after school. We had to write an essay on what we were doing. And I did-I was trying to get my coat back. So yes, I got in trouble for something I didn't do and I was very p!ssed about it.  >:(

That sucks that you were innocent but got in trouble anyway. It happened to me once when I was in 4th grade. A boy told me to use profanity. "Say (expletive)...ooh, I'm telling!" he'd say. And I didn't even open my mouth. I forgot what happened (maybe I got my name written on the board); maybe it's all the better that I forgot, given that it wasn't pleasant.

Written By: velvetoneo on 04/17/06 at 5:47 pm

-I hated the gym teacher I had from 3rd-6th grade. She always asked us to rate the games from 1-10 that we played. I gave it a 1 and used my left middle finger. Oh God, I had detention for like a week...
-I called my teacher a bitch in 3rd grade. And I threw a stool at somebody in 2nd grade.
-I called my principal an "idiot" in 6th grade after she chastized me for skipping school and class for about a week...
-I left lunch early in 7th grade and got one day of detention.
-I drew and talked in math class last year and the teacher exploded at me.

There's alot of stuff I've done that nobody's found out about, though.

Written By: JamieMcBain on 04/17/06 at 6:45 pm

Being late for classes.

Misplacing school text books.

Not returing library books on time.

I actually didn't go to school at all, for only one day.

That's pretty much about it.  ;D

Written By: La Roche on 04/18/06 at 11:37 am

Myself, Greg Clarke, Tom Haden and Craig Neal all got after-school detentions. (The awful scary 2 hour sort) for an incident during a school performance.

We were supposed to go on stage and perform a slightly upbeat version of the school song which was 'The Kings good Servant but God's first' all about that St. Thomas Moore fella.

Anywho..

It started off fine but soon descended in to chaos.

We never planned it to go this way but by the second verse we had in fact descended to two chord plucking punk hymns.  ;D

Another incident involved switching around all of the exam place cards before school one morning (this was before the big important final exams). We swapped the place cards around so we would be sitting next to each other and be able to share answers, thus increasing our intelligence in a sense.
Of course, we were caught.
I never actually got in trouble for that because I wasn't in the hall at the time but I was a suspect due to my place card having been moved as well.

Turning up to my final Spanish exam wasted really didn't help my spanish skills. Granted, I hadn't gone to the class more than a dozen times the whole year, but I may have been able to scrape a D or something had I been sober. No such luck. I wrote some gibberish about Spanish soccer and then decided that was enough.

Written By: Tia on 04/18/06 at 11:41 am

Myself, Greg Clarke, Tom Haden and Craig Neal all got after-school detentions. (The awful scary 2 hour sort) for an incident during a school performance.

We were supposed to go on stage and perform a slightly upbeat version of the school song which was 'The Kings good Servant but God's first' all about that St. Thomas Moore fella.

Anywho..

It started off fine but soon descended in to chaos.

We never planned it to go this way but by the second verse we had in fact descended to two chord plucking punk hymns.  ;D

Another incident involved switching around all of the exam place cards before school one morning (this was before the big important final exams). We swapped the place cards around so we would be sitting next to each other and be able to share answers, thus increasing our intelligence in a sense.
Of course, we were caught.
I never actually got in trouble for that because I wasn't in the hall at the time but I was a suspect due to my place card having been moved as well.

Turning up to my final Spanish exam wasted really didn't help my spanish skills. Granted, I hadn't gone to the class more than a dozen times the whole year, but I may have been able to scrape a D or something had I been sober. No such luck. I wrote some gibberish about Spanish soccer and then decided that was enough.
well, at least you never shoplifted mad-libs from the book fair.

Written By: La Roche on 04/18/06 at 11:43 am

well, at least you never shoplifted mad-libs from the book fair.

Nope. Stole the clock from science though  :)

Written By: nally on 04/18/06 at 12:02 pm

Misplacing school text books.

Not returing library books on time.

With regards to books, I always treated them well; never defaced them. Wait.. Actually, I do confess having written things in my 4th grade Health textbook. See, there was a lot of sexist language in there (i.e., the word "he" used generically. That bothered the hell outta me). Anytime the word "he" appeared by itself, referring to "a person" (of unspecified gender), I'd take my pencil and put "^ or she" in each occurrence. No one ever caught me doing that, but someone may have later found out.

Written By: jackas on 04/19/06 at 9:35 pm

Elementary school...ditching kindergarten and trying to run home, talking, and laughing and not singing in music.

Jr High.....I put a temporary dye in my hair, it was supposed to wash out in three washes.....it didn't and I got three days of detention for not having a "normal" hair color.

High School....I never got in trouble, but ditched about half of my senior year.

Written By: Dominic L. on 04/19/06 at 9:59 pm

Elementary school...ditching kindergarten and trying to run home, talking, and laughing and not singing in music.

Jr High.....I put a temporary dye in my hair, it was supposed to wash out in three washes.....it didn't and I got three days of detention for not having a "normal" hair color.

High School....I never got in trouble, but ditched about half of my senior year.

WHY!?

Written By: Badfinger-fan on 04/19/06 at 10:17 pm

confession time:  -[ 

3rd grade:: I got in trouble for fighting. We were playing kickball and the nerd's turn was up and I suggested I kick for him in his place, and he wanted his turn, but I would have done better so we hit each other and it got broke up, principal chewed us out.

6th grade:: Got in trouble for encouraging 6th grade girls to "behave inappropriately" , the teacher talked to the girls first, warning them not to do what the bad boys asked. Then warned us boys of impending doom should we continue.

8th grade:: I got in trouble for fighting. This rotten kid was picking on me in hallway, and I asked him to quit effn'g around, and then he bitch slapped me, and I went berserk and planted my fist upside his ugly face and it hurt him, he grabbed me in headlock and prinicpal and teacher appeard  and broke us up, gave us each 2 swats with paddle, (it didn't hurt).

11th grade:: cut 3weeks straight, police caught me and friend downtown during school hours at the other local HS and drove us to our high school and walked us up to principals office so everyone could see. And the really eff'd up part was that one of the cops was my dad. I heard my dad tell the other cop, "I smell marijuana, do you smell marijuana"? The other cop says "naw, it's just patchouly oil that the kids wear".  I had weed in my sock  ;D

Despite all this, I turned out really nice  ;) believe me  8)

Written By: jackas on 04/19/06 at 10:52 pm

WHY!?

Well there was a school rule that you couldn't dye your hair an unnatural color.  So my mom went down to try to explain to the guy that the dye was supposed to wash out.  He was a dick.....he didn't care.

Written By: GoodRedShirt on 04/19/06 at 11:08 pm

What is considered "normal" coloured hair?

Written By: jackas on 04/19/06 at 11:22 pm

What is considered "normal" coloured hair?

I guess blonde, brown, red, & black.

My hair was similar to this color.
http://www.americarx.com/ProductImages/loreal/692657.JPG

Written By: Badfinger-fan on 04/20/06 at 2:22 am

I guess blonde, brown, red, & black.

My hair was similar to this color.
http://www.americarx.com/ProductImages/loreal/692657.JPG
you rebel  8)

Written By: jackas on 04/20/06 at 8:10 am

you rebel  8)

;D

I know, I was effing crazy! :o ::)

Written By: CeeKay on 04/20/06 at 8:13 am

I never got in trouble at school in the early years.

All my trouble occurred in college and, basically, they just said, "Perhaps you would be better off just getting a job."
I just never went to class.

Written By: nally on 09/10/07 at 2:07 pm

I never got in trouble at school in the early years.

All my trouble occurred in college and, basically, they just said, "Perhaps you would be better off just getting a job."
I just never went to class.

One time during my second year of college, I almost got in trouble, only because I had some sort of fondness for a chick at the cappuccino bar. :-X

Written By: Howard on 09/10/07 at 2:08 pm

One time during my second year of college, I almost got in trouble, only because I had some sort of fondness for a chick at the cappuccino bar. :-X

So what happened there? ???

Written By: nally on 09/10/07 at 2:11 pm

So what happened there? ???

After it happened, I apologized to the person and made a deal with her. This was like, 7 1/2 years ago.

Written By: Howard on 09/10/07 at 2:16 pm

After it happened, I apologized to the person and made a deal with her. This was like, 7 1/2 years ago.

Did you make any sexual advances towards her if you're willing to talk about it. ???

Written By: nally on 09/10/07 at 2:17 pm

Did you make any sexual advances towards her if you're willing to talk about it. ???

No, not really.

Written By: Howard on 09/10/07 at 2:19 pm

No, not really.

Oh,you just bumped into her by accident? ???

Written By: nally on 09/10/07 at 2:22 pm

Oh,you just bumped into her by accident? ???

No. I wanted to hug her but she was behind the counter. I must've been too crazy at that exact moment. If I had known better (which I truly did) I would've just left the campus center like I'd initially planned to do.

Written By: Howard on 09/10/07 at 2:23 pm

No. I wanted to hug her but she was behind the counter. I must've been too crazy at that exact moment. If I had known better (which I truly did) I would've just left the campus center like I'd initially planned to do.

Did she call security on you?

Written By: nally on 09/10/07 at 2:24 pm

Did she call security on you?

No, not at all.

Written By: Howard on 09/10/07 at 2:25 pm

No, not at all.

Oh so you DID hug her? ???

Written By: nally on 09/10/07 at 2:27 pm

Oh so you DID hug her? ???

No, she just told me not to, since it would be difficult for her to do so from the other side of the counter.

Written By: coqueta83 on 09/10/07 at 8:28 pm

I used to get yelled at for chewing gum in junior high, but never got into any real trouble.

Written By: GoodRedShirt on 09/10/07 at 8:42 pm

I got referral for yelling at a teacher (who was a complete asshat) and storming out once.

I got detention for wearing "non-uniform" clothing.

I spent about 40% of my final school year at home. I used to write my own notes to be excused from class.

I never went to what we called "Form Class", a rather pointless 30 minute period during which we just sat there bored as hell whilst the teacher read out the days news & notices. And also the teacher there was also a complete asshat.

Actually, only the top 2 I got in trouble with. The last 2 I got away with.

Written By: YWN on 09/10/07 at 8:51 pm

Last year I went to a Baptist school, and I answered every other essay question on a Bible test as "Depeche Mode" and started quoting Depeche Mode and Modest Mouse in my answers or making sarcastic remarks.

Another time I got in some mild trouble for writing an inappropriate joke on the back of a Geometry test.

Written By: Marty McFly on 09/10/07 at 9:12 pm

The worst thing that ever happened to me was getting suspended, like once or twice in Elementary school c. 1991. Funny thing is, I don't even remember what it was for. I think it was just consistant goofing off or something, but I never did anything bad. At the very most, it was passive stuff like being late, joking around, or not following directions as good as I could have. But I was always pretty good in a behaviorial sense.

Written By: Philip Eno on 09/11/07 at 1:11 pm

Having to spent Detention after school because the teacher did not know who caused the nuisance and the whole class had to stay behind.

Written By: Howard on 09/11/07 at 4:59 pm

No, she just told me not to, since it would be difficult for her to do so from the other side of the counter.

Did she wait till work was over?

Written By: Philip Eno on 09/11/07 at 5:00 pm

Having to spent Detention after school because the teacher did not know who caused the nuisance and the whole class had to stay behind.

...and then having to explain to your parents why you are late home.

Written By: nally on 09/12/07 at 10:20 am

Did she wait till work was over?

No, Howard. I had to leave soon. It was the next day when I apologized to her and made a deal with her. Like I said, this was in April of 2000...almost 7 1/2 years ago.

Written By: bookmistress4ever on 09/12/07 at 10:48 am

Just remember getting in trouble twice in my whole school career...

Once, in kindergarten, my classmate (her name was Chris Cross - honest, it was!) came up behind me and put her hands over my eyes and ran back and sat down, only when I did the same thing to her the teacher turned around and yelled at only me (because I was the only one she saw).  :\'(

Second time I got yelled at, was in 8th grade, my teacher was a bit anal retentive.  I got in trouble for writing my homework on a spiral bound notebook which I tore the sheet out of (and there were these little bits of paper on the margin of the paper).  She apparently only allowed smooth-edged paper to ever be turned in for any assignments.  ::)

Written By: AL-B Mk. III on 09/12/07 at 1:39 pm

When I was in the 7th grade, the junior high principal was a complete doofus who would actually pick his nose in front of the kids, so somewhere along the way the kids nicknamed him "Grinder." Being one of those kids who liked to doodle a lot, I drew a fairly accurate likeness of Grinder with his finger jammed up his nose on the front of my math notebook, and underneath it I wrote "Grinder is gay." (I'm not positive, but I'm pretty sure I'd drawn several other pictures of Grinder in my notebook as well as other dirty pictures.)

One day I was sitting in class and the intercom buzzed. "Alan Barnhardt, please report to the principal's office."  "Oh great, what do they want now?" I thought to myself. When I walked into the office Grinder was sitting there and he held up my notebook. "What's this, Alan?" he asked. And I was like "Oh, sh*t!" Apparently I forgot it in my math class.

He then proceeded to thumb through it page by page, when I suddenly had the realization that he was quite a bit more nervous than I was and I quickly became relaxed, to the point where it was all I could do to keep from bursting into laughter. "What's the meaning of this?" Grinder asked. "I dunno," I replied nonchalantly, "just some pictures I drew, I guess." "Well, uh, Alan, I'd prefer it if you kept your opinions to yourself from now on," he stammered, and then he handed me the notebook back.

Whenever we got called into the office for any sort of disciplinary action, the principal would write up a note that you had to bring back to your parents. (To some people they were like a badge of honor, my friend Murf had like 40 or 50 of them taped to his bedroom wall.) So Grinder begins writing out his note. "How do you spell your name, Alan?" "Spell it however you like, it's not like you're gonna get me confused with the other 20 Alan Barnhardts in this school," I replied. "Well, uh, Alan," he stammered, "I, uh, just want to be accurate." "Look," I said, "I'll bet there isn't another Alan Barnhardt within at least 50 miles of here." So you know what this goofy bastard does? He grabs a phone book and starts looking through it to see if I'm right. After about a minute or so, he gave up. "Well, I guess you're right, Alan."  He then wrote out the note (I think he got my name correct anyway, I don't remember) and then I left the office and burst into laughter.

In hindsight Grinder wasn't a bad guy, he just had no business being a junior high principal. (Which has got to be one of the worst jobs in the world, I'd jerk off bulls for the purpose of artificial insemination before I'd be a junior high principal.)

Written By: Howard on 09/12/07 at 4:50 pm

fighting with classmates and getting in trouble for it.That's Special Ed for you. ::)

Written By: Ashkicksass on 09/12/07 at 6:17 pm

I was constantly in trouble for talking and passing notes.  I actually had a teacher throw her shoe at me once because I wasn't paying attention and talking to my neighbor.  True story.  When I was older, I mostly got in trouble for skipping classes.  I still can't believe I graduated...

Written By: Dominic L. on 09/12/07 at 7:40 pm

Just remember getting in trouble twice in my whole school career...

Once, in kindergarten, my classmate (her name was Chris Cross - honest, it was!) came up behind me and put her hands over my eyes and ran back and sat down, only when I did the same thing to her the teacher turned around and yelled at only me (because I was the only one she saw).   :\'(

Second time I got yelled at, was in 8th grade, my teacher was a bit anal retentive.  I got in trouble for writing my homework on a spiral bound notebook which I tore the sheet out of (and there were these little bits of paper on the margin of the paper).  She apparently only allowed smooth-edged paper to ever be turned in for any assignments.  ::)

Well, the smooth-edged paper thing is understandable, I have many teachers like that... However, I don't think it constitutes yelling.

Written By: JamieMcBain on 09/12/07 at 10:31 pm

I got into a fight once, and also for misplacing school books.

Written By: HawkTheSlayer on 09/13/07 at 11:42 am

I had a teacher my Sophomore yr. of HS (it was my English teacher, who earned the nickname, "Battle-Axe Baxter").
She was a royal b***h, because out of 350 students, she passed maybe 10, and these were the ones who kissed her arse.
She was fond of reminding us that we couldn't eat/drink in her class, and then proceeded to take a big ol' swig out of this Godfather's mini-pitcher thing she always brought with her.

I decided to get even with her.....by showing up before class started.
Her mini-pitcher was there, but she wasn't.
I'd bought a Economy Sized bottle of Visine, and emptied the entire bottle in there, and swished it around.
Then I hustled out of the classroom, and came back in, with the other students.

She shows up, proceeds to tell us how worthless we are, and that we'd never make anything out of ourselves. Then true to form, she downs a healthy swig of her beverage.
Funny thing....turns out Visine acts as a mega-super laxative.
She didn't finish Role Call, when we heard a huge blurble, and the next thing we see is her streaking for the Ladies' Room.
She didn't come out for 15 minutes, and when she DID make it back , she was hotter than a poker in a furnace.
She said, "I'm gonna find out who......"and ran straight back for the Ladies' Rm. again.
Only that time, she didn't quite make it.
(The bad thing was, she was wearing white pants.)

........Other than that, it was mainly because I didn't like doing homework.

Written By: La Roche on 09/13/07 at 4:46 pm

When I was in the 7th grade, the junior high principal was a complete doofus who would actually pick his nose in front of the kids, so somewhere along the way the kids nicknamed him "Grinder." Being one of those kids who liked to doodle a lot, I drew a fairly accurate likeness of Grinder with his finger jammed up his nose on the front of my math notebook, and underneath it I wrote "Grinder is gay." (I'm not positive, but I'm pretty sure I'd drawn several other pictures of Grinder in my notebook as well as other dirty pictures.)

One day I was sitting in class and the intercom buzzed. "Alan Barnhardt, please report to the principal's office."  "Oh great, what do they want now?" I thought to myself. When I walked into the office Grinder was sitting there and he held up my notebook. "What's this, Alan?" he asked. And I was like "Oh, sh*t!" Apparently I forgot it in my math class.

He then proceeded to thumb through it page by page, when I suddenly had the realization that he was quite a bit more nervous than I was and I quickly became relaxed, to the point where it was all I could do to keep from bursting into laughter. "What's the meaning of this?" Grinder asked. "I dunno," I replied nonchalantly, "just some pictures I drew, I guess." "Well, uh, Alan, I'd prefer it if you kept your opinions to yourself from now on," he stammered, and then he handed me the notebook back.

Whenever we got called into the office for any sort of disciplinary action, the principal would write up a note that you had to bring back to your parents. (To some people they were like a badge of honor, my friend Murf had like 40 or 50 of them taped to his bedroom wall.) So Grinder begins writing out his note. "How do you spell your name, Alan?" "Spell it however you like, it's not like you're gonna get me confused with the other 20 Alan Barnhardts in this school," I replied. "Well, uh, Alan," he stammered, "I, uh, just want to be accurate." "Look," I said, "I'll bet there isn't another Alan Barnhardt within at least 50 miles of here." So you know what this goofy bastard does? He grabs a phone book and starts looking through it to see if I'm right. After about a minute or so, he gave up. "Well, I guess you're right, Alan."  He then wrote out the note (I think he got my name correct anyway, I don't remember) and then I left the office and burst into laughter.

In hindsight Grinder wasn't a bad guy, he just had no business being a junior high principal. (Which has got to be one of the worst jobs in the world, I'd jerk off bulls for the purpose of artificial insemination before I'd be a junior high principal.)

;D ;D That's great, I wish I had a principal like Grinder.

We had Mrs. Mason who was.. very bizarre. She used to stay in her office all day and occasionally come in to classes and scream at people.. often me.
Then it was Mr. Hayes... I nailed his daughter on a trip to France, so did Fat Frankie and Paddy McCarthy , she was a total slut.. BOOONG!
Then there was Brian Myatt, he was alright actually, he liked me because he knew that although I got in to a lot of trouble, It usually found me as opposed to me finding it, if you know what I mean. He suspended me a few times, but I think only once was it actually an official suspension.
I have no idea who the head teacher was at my 3rd High School, by that point in time I'd totally given up on school, I think in the whole year I was there I went to school maybe 3 dozen times. By February I just stopped going.

Something really funny here, this is from the website dealing with complaints about schools, here's part of an entry for Countesthorpe College (my second high school.) -

"The first is a general gaming zone, in which two pool tables and a table football game are situated. Although they have been cleaned up a bit, past students have written their names on the sides of the table and a clear name can be seen on one end (Rocks 01), this just goes to show how old this game really is."

Hahaha, I love that my graffiti is still there.

According to my cousin, the giant phallus I drew on the wall of one of the study rooms is also still there, I guess it was such an accurate representation of the male form the powers that be felt it was more educational than anything they could replace it with.

Written By: nally on 09/17/07 at 12:59 pm

I got into a fight once, and also for misplacing school books.

Once in the fourth grade, I got in trouble with my pain-in-the-wazoo teacher for allegedly misplacing a school book, but the thing is, I never received said book. ::)

Written By: nally on 09/18/07 at 10:57 am

Once in the fourth grade, I got in trouble with my pain-in-the-wazoo teacher for allegedly misplacing a school book, but the thing is, I never received said book. ::)

And I also got in additional trouble with this bitter teacher for other stuff, many things of which would be considered rather mild.

Written By: HawkTheSlayer on 09/18/07 at 11:02 am

I remember once, I got suspended for getting into a fight.

I hate fighting, but this guy & his buddies had been hounding me for 4 yrs., and I finally got to the point where I called the dope out, because I was tired of it.

The fight actually happened across the street, which is technically off-grounds, but I still got suspended.

(Funny thing- because I stood up for myself, my Mom took me to lunch, and then let me go to work that night. Just goes to show you.)

Written By: nally on 11/17/08 at 10:59 pm

I remember once, I got suspended for getting into a fight.

I hate fighting, but this guy & his buddies had been hounding me for 4 yrs., and I finally got to the point where I called the dope out, because I was tired of it.

The fight actually happened across the street, which is technically off-grounds, but I still got suspended.

(Funny thing- because I stood up for myself, my Mom took me to lunch, and then let me go to work that night. Just goes to show you.)

I never got into fights, thank goodness.

Written By: Jessica on 11/17/08 at 11:49 pm

I was fairly good until I got into eighth grade....well, with the exception of me smacking the hell out of that kid that kissed me when I was in second grade.  Anyways....

Eighth grade: 

I was friends with all the stoners and outcasts.  Popular kids decided to be douches, so there was a mini-riot out on the field.  No official records of this, but the teachers separated us and that was about it.

Going into the woods that surrounded our middle school to get high.

Giving our English teacher a stroke (I still feel REALLY bad about this one because she was a nice lady, but we were acting like sh*ts).  The principal came in and lectured the hell out of us for a whole period.

Ninth grade:

Getting drunk at school.

Ditching.

Not doing homework.

Fighting on the baseball field.

Tenth grade:

Getting drunk at school.

Ditching like every other day (finally got caught, so I actually DID get stuff on my record).

Not doing homework.

Eleventh grade:

Really failing now, so I go to a continuation school after ditching most of the first semester of my junior year at a regular high school (which I also got in trouble for).

Getting HIGH at the bus stop (bus driver caught us).

Not doing my homework. :P

Written By: Jessica on 11/17/08 at 11:53 pm

Forgot to say: Yes, all my stories are true. ;D

Written By: Davester on 11/18/08 at 12:14 am

I was fairly good until I got into eighth grade....well, with the exception of me smacking the hell out of that kid that kissed me when I was in second grade.  Anyways....

Eighth grade: 

I was friends with all the stoners and outcasts.  Popular kids decided to be douches, so there was a mini-riot out on the field.  No official records of this, but the teachers separated us and that was about it.

Going into the woods that surrounded our middle school to get high.

Giving our English teacher a stroke (I still feel REALLY bad about this one because she was a nice lady, but we were acting like sh*ts).  The principal came in and lectured the hell out of us for a whole period.

Ninth grade:

Getting drunk at school.

Ditching.

Not doing homework.

Fighting on the baseball field.

Tenth grade:

Getting drunk at school.

Ditching like every other day (finally got caught, so I actually DID get stuff on my record).

Not doing homework.

Eleventh grade:

Really failing now, so I go to a continuation school after ditching most of the first semester of my junior year at a regular high school (which I also got in trouble for).

Getting HIGH at the bus stop (bus driver caught us).

Not doing my homework. :P

Where were you when I was @ school...

Written By: Jessica on 11/18/08 at 12:52 am

Where were you when I was @ school...

Starting Kindergarten, I think.... ;D

Written By: Howard on 11/18/08 at 7:20 am

Starting Kindergarten, I think.... ;D

I was in kindergarden in 1980.

Written By: ninny on 11/18/08 at 7:33 am

Mostly small stuff like skipping classes,leaving school grounds to go to a pizza parlour. I got in trouble once because two of my best friends are also named Janine and we were caught skipping,the teacher asked the first Janine her name,she told him her name,then he asked me I said Janine. He said very funny,if that's your name how do you spell it,I said I. T.,needless to say he did not find that funny and I got a couple of nights of detention
In ninth grade I get into a fight and I ended up with a Hemotoma,I was out for 3 days so everyone thought I was suspended. The principal wanted to suspend me but my mother yelled at him so much he didn't dare ;D He told my mother the injury was punishment enough.Funny thing is a couple of weeks later the other girl and I became friends.

Check for new replies or respond here...