inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: Check Designs

Written By: quirky_cat_girl on 02/28/06 at 11:12 am

Nowadays, banking checks are so much more personalized....so, what do your checks look like?

Our current ones are of famous board games....Monopoly, Scrabble, Operation, Twister....they are really very cute!

Subject: Re: Check Designs

Written By: CeramicsFanatic on 02/28/06 at 1:00 pm

The ones I'm using right now have island scenes...man in canoe, plumeria flower, waterfalls in the mountains... :)

Written By: ultraviolet52 on 02/28/06 at 1:23 pm

Mine use to be of the Oakland A's, but I had to stop using them when I moved. I've been too busy to get anything except the standard look. I'll get back to my creativeness once I have more money and school has stopped ruling my life, lol  ;D

Written By: Tam on 02/28/06 at 3:14 pm

Our checks are Recycled and WWF - that is to say World Wildlife Fund.

Written By: La Roche on 02/28/06 at 4:53 pm

My old Bank offered different checks as a free service so I opted to have these kinda neat landmark ones.
The Bank I'm with now, well I wouldn't know where the hell my checkbook is  ;D

I can't remember the last time I wrote one.

Written By: KKay on 03/02/06 at 3:44 pm

Mine are by Field and Stream - hunters with rifles either aiming at deer or carrying ducks, walking home with the dog.

Written By: MidKnightDarkness on 03/02/06 at 3:48 pm

Leopard Print.

Written By: CatwomanofV on 03/02/06 at 4:15 pm

My new ones (that I haven't used yet) have boats on them-and of course a cat in the corner by my name.

Cat

Check for new replies or respond here...