inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: What do you think (v 2.0)

Written By: La Sine Pesroh on 03/01/06 at 5:54 pm

I used to get athlete's foot really bad during the summer, and then I read somewhere that if you pee on your feet while you're in the shower it'll make your athlete's foot go away. So I thought, "Why not? I live by myself, so no one's going to mind," and I gave it a shot. I haven't had athlete's foot since.  ;)

Subject: Re: What do you think (v 2.0)

Written By: Donnie Darko on 03/01/06 at 5:56 pm

Yeah.  Who doesn't?  ;D

Written By: Dominic L. on 03/01/06 at 6:01 pm

Erm... k

I usually go right before the shower. I'm not grossed out, I just don't.

Written By: whistledog on 03/01/06 at 9:13 pm

I always pee in the shower.  Like George Costanza once said "It's all pipes" ;D

Written By: quirky_cat_girl on 03/01/06 at 10:05 pm

I don't see what the big deal is about pissing in the shower... ???

Written By: whistledog on 03/01/06 at 10:10 pm

I don't see what the big deal is about pissing in the shower... ???

In a public shower (like in a fitness club), when you pee in the shower, other people walk in your pee if all of it doesn't go down the drain LOL

Written By: quirky_cat_girl on 03/01/06 at 10:12 pm

[quote author=whis

Written By: Sister Morphine on 03/01/06 at 10:12 pm

The shower is for bathing/cleaning your body.  The toilet is for the elimination of bodily waste.  The two should not be crossed.

I would never, nor have I ever done something that gross.  Ewww.

Written By: whistledog on 03/01/06 at 10:59 pm

ew gawd...I meant at home...not in public! LOL! :D

well, peeing in the shower is no biggie.  If you think about it, it cuts down on water.  Water is already going down the drain, so what's the harm if it flushes a little pee down there too? LOL  When you flush the toilet, that uses more water, so for all you people who pee in a toilet, you're wasting water ;D

Written By: quirky_cat_girl on 03/01/06 at 11:15 pm

[quote author=whis

Written By: Sister Morphine on 03/01/06 at 11:16 pm

[quote author=whis

Written By: MidKnightDarkness on 03/01/06 at 11:16 pm

No, No I do not.

Written By: quirky_cat_girl on 03/01/06 at 11:17 pm

Sorry, but I'm a girl and I can't use the bathroom without an actual toilet.  It just seems gross to pee where there is no toilet.

see, that's what so cool about being a guy...they can whip it out and pee anywhere they like...and it's not considered vulgar when they do it.

Written By: GoodRedShirt on 03/01/06 at 11:22 pm

[quote author=whis

Written By: quirky_cat_girl on 03/01/06 at 11:24 pm

Nothing wrong with peeing in the shower at home... it all goes down the drain and ends up in the same place as the toilet pipes.  :D

Just don't be peeing in a public shower.  :-X

...and don't be peeing in a bath either.  :P

for people who think pee is gross....don't they say that urine is actually very clean....infact, they say that the dirtiest part of your body is your mouth....so, if you happen to spit when you are in the bathtub...that is even dirtier than taking a piss in it! LOL! ;)

Written By: GoodRedShirt on 03/01/06 at 11:25 pm

for people who think pee is gross....don't they say that urine is actually very clean....infact, they say that the dirtiest part of your body is your mouth....so, if you happen to spit when you are in the bathtub...that is even dirtier than taking a piss in it! LOL! ;)
Just the thought of peeing whist in a bath sounds kinda... gross. (That also goes for peeing in the pool...)  ;)

Written By: quirky_cat_girl on 03/01/06 at 11:26 pm

Just the thought of peeing whist in a bath sounds kinda... gross. (That also goes for peeing in the pool...)  ;)

yes...it would be rather gross in a secluded place like a bathtub....and it would be quite nasty to do it in a public place as well. :P

Written By: Apricot on 03/02/06 at 1:55 pm

In an emergency, human urine can actually be used to sterilize a cut.

Written By: MidKnightDarkness on 03/02/06 at 1:59 pm

It also eases the pain if you happen to get stung by a Jellyfish.

Written By: whistledog on 03/02/06 at 2:06 pm

Written By: Howard on 03/02/06 at 3:13 pm

see, that's what so cool about being a guy...they can whip it out and pee anywhere they like...and it's not considered vulgar when they do it.

Us guys have man tools and we can just whip it out anytime we feel like it. ;D

Written By: La Sine Pesroh on 03/02/06 at 8:58 pm

I'll remember that, in case someone I don't like gets a really nasty cut.

Written By: whistledog on 03/02/06 at 9:29 pm

Us guys have man tools and we can just whip it out anytime we feel like it. ;D

Suddenly I'ev got Whip It by Devo in my head now ;D

Written By: Howard on 03/03/06 at 3:06 pm

Some people can actually drink urine in an emergency. :P

Written By: danootaandme on 03/03/06 at 4:47 pm

Please, guys, don't use this as an excuse to whip it out and spray anyone who may get a paper cut, or say they are thirsty and needs
for a sip of water.  ::)

Written By: Mr Tumnus on 03/04/06 at 2:49 am

Ah yes you were also 'La Sine Pesroh' (or HorsePenisAl.)  :-[

What's up with AL-B?  I like that name

Written By: Apricot on 03/04/06 at 3:08 pm

Um... you realize that this sentence makes it seem like THIS situation would be perfectly normal and socially acceptable.

Woman: I'm a little thirsty.
Man: A drink, eh? *whips out penis* LOOK AT MY PENIS! LOOK AT IT! *sprays uncontrollably everywhere* AHHHHHH!!!!!!!!
Woman: Hey, thanks.

Or this:

Man: Hey, I gotta piss. *whips out penis, urinates*
Minister: *continues sermon*

So we DON'T get to whip it out whenever.. although admittedly, that would be pretty cool.

Written By: KKay on 03/04/06 at 7:24 pm

I have.

Written By: quirky_cat_girl on 03/04/06 at 9:47 pm

Um... you realize that this sentence makes it seem like THIS situation would be perfectly normal and socially acceptable.

Woman: I'm a little thirsty.
Man: A drink, eh? *whips out penis* LOOK AT MY PENIS! LOOK AT IT! *sprays uncontrollably everywhere* AHHHHHH!!!!!!!!
Woman: Hey, thanks.

Or this:

Man: Hey, I gotta piss. *whips out penis, urinates*
Minister: *continues sermon*

So we DON'T get to whip it out whenever.. although admittedly, that would be pretty cool.

hahaa...thank you for writing that and having me read it JUST when I decided to take a sip of my drink...and, nearly spit it everywhere due to my extreme laughter...hahahhhaa!!  No, I realize that it is not acceptable just anywhere...however, it makes it easier if you are on a road trip and you have to pee...you can just stop and whip it out and pee on a tree or bush...it's that simple!  :D ;)

Written By: Apricot on 03/04/06 at 10:01 pm

however, it makes it easier if you are on a road trip and you have to pee...you can just stop and whip it out and pee on a tree or bush...it's that simple!  :D ;)

I think that's illegal now, though... it's physically very convienient, though.. they say men have better control over their urination then women, or so I've heard... but it's not like rest stops are ever that far off, really...

Written By: Howard on 03/05/06 at 7:42 am

hahaa...thank you for writing that and having me read it JUST when I decided to take a sip of my drink...and, nearly spit it everywhere due to my extreme laughter...hahahhhaa!!  No, I realize that it is not acceptable just anywhere...however, it makes it easier if you are on a road trip and you have to pee...you can just stop and whip it out and pee on a tree or bush...it's that simple!  :D ;)

Women can't whip it out in an emergency but for us men,We can. ;D

Check for new replies or respond here...