inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: Show Us Where You Live.

Written By: Trimac20 on 03/03/06 at 3:08 am

There's been a 'where do you live' stat, so I thought it'd be nice to have a thread where we can 'show-off' our pride and joy...or our mums' mobile home. But anyway, if you want, post a photo of your abode...

Here's mine...I live in Winthrop, a southern suburb of Perth, Western Australia.

http://us.f2.yahoofs.com/bc/40497311_448d/bc/My+Documents/P1020098.jpg?bfKsACEBjpcKT9LB

I've lived in this house pretty much all my life. It's right next to the school I went. If you ever went inside (let's hope not) you'll find a jungle of old furniture, mess and other miscellaneous objects. My room, btw, is on the second storey.

Subject: Re: Show Us Where You Live.

Written By: quirky_cat_girl on 03/03/06 at 6:37 am

none of your pictures in your threads are showing up...I am only seeing an empty box with a red X. :-\\

Written By: Trimac20 on 03/03/06 at 7:10 am

that's funny, i can see them. have you tried to right click, 'show picture'?

Written By: karen on 03/03/06 at 7:13 am

Normally don't have to do that.  I tried it and I still can't see the main picture in your post.

Written By: danootaandme on 03/03/06 at 8:22 am

I see it, and a very nice place it seems  :)

Written By: quirky_cat_girl on 03/03/06 at 8:24 am

There's been a 'where do you live' stat, so I thought it'd be nice to have a thread where we can 'show-off' our pride and joy...or our mums' mobile home. But anyway, if you want, post a photo of your abode...

Here's mine...I live in Winthrop, a southern suburb of Perth, Western Australia.

http://us.f2.yahoofs.com/bc/40497311_448d/bc/My+Documents/P1020098.jpg?bfKsACEBjpcKT9LB

I've lived in this house pretty much all my life. It's right next to the school I went. If you ever went inside (let's hope not) you'll find a jungle of old furniture, mess and other miscellaneous objects. My room, btw, is on the second storey.

ok...I can see it now...that's a very nice looking house! :)

Written By: KKay on 03/03/06 at 10:59 am

I have the indoors and outdoors posted on "Show us what your dwelling looks like"
I"ll find the link

Written By: imadick on 04/05/06 at 7:49 am

Ok, well the image i want to show yall is too big in size to attach here, so heres the link where u can see the place where i live :)
  In the image the places marked  "Taj hotel" & "Gateway of india"  I stay around in that area, i am not interested in pointing out the building but its one of those buildings close to taj hotel and gateway of india., :) guess which building it could be :)
          8)        check it out at =    http://www.acitsym.buildyourforum.com/inthe00s/mp.jpg

Written By: Trimac20 on 04/05/06 at 8:28 am

Ok, well the image i want to show yall is too big in size to attach here, so heres the link where u can see the place where i live :)
  In the image the places marked  "Taj hotel" & "Gateway of india"  I stay around in that area, i am not interested in pointing out the building but its one of those buildings close to taj hotel and gateway of india., :) guess which building it could be :)
          8)        check it out at =    http://acitsym.co.nr/inthe00s/ 

It's pretty nifty how you can do that...I mean, get a photo of Bombay and see your house there! I think it's called Mumbai now...do you still call it Bombay? Or have you always called it Mumbai? Guess it would be kind of weird suddenly living in a place with a different name.

Written By: imadick on 04/05/06 at 9:26 am

It's pretty nifty how you can do that...I mean, get a photo of Bombay and see your house there! I think it's called Mumbai now...do you still call it Bombay? Or have you always called it Mumbai? Guess it would be kind of weird suddenly living in a place with a different name.

Yes at first it was weird, but well got used to it, the thing is many still call it Bombay, and many call it Mumbai, its all just some sick politcal games, i cant be typing things against this political party they gonna get my noise hole pluged for saying so :p
   But yeah change in name of the whole city was jsut coz of some weird stupid political party, and now its known as MUMBAI.
    They even dont let the people of mumbai celebrate valentines day, just think how sick that could be, they would barge their way into valentine day celebration and break up things, start rioting, but staying in Mumbai we have to just get used to such things,

Check for new replies or respond here...