inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: The View From Your Room

Written By: Trimac20 on 03/03/06 at 3:18 am

While you're waiting for your post to get through (due to a crappy dial up modem) what do you stare at? I mean, what's the view like from your room. Here's what I see...

http://us.f2.yahoofs.com/bc/40497311_448d/bc/My+Documents/P1020099---1.jpg?bfi1ACEBprcSoUnH

Until recently, the block next to us used to be vacant. Now I can admire the archiectural structure of a red corrugated tin roof...The pine trees are remnants of an old pine plantation, for, as you probably know, pine trees aren't native to Australia.

Subject: Re: The View From Your Room

Written By: GoodRedShirt on 03/03/06 at 3:32 am

No pictures as the camera's been packed away while we're shifting house.

What I see out one window is: the neighbour's yard (my house is 2 storey) and other surrounding houses & trees. Quite a nice view.
The other window I see the top of a tree (in the summer) and down into my own backyard (in the winter, when the tree is bare)

Written By: Gis on 03/03/06 at 4:40 am

If I'm at work like now I have no windows so I have no view ! On the wall ahead of me I have a huge poster my brother gave me called '100 cats and a mouse' which has 100 cartoon like cats and a mouse ! ;D

Written By: danootaandme on 03/03/06 at 8:53 am

Oak trees and those pesky squirrels who raid my bird feeder.    >:(

Written By: KKay on 03/03/06 at 10:55 am

here's the view from my office...
there's a picture of my living room on  "show us what your dwelling looks like"
http://usera.imagecave.com/kgilmartin/NY_Skyline-copy.jpg

Check for new replies or respond here...