inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: What do people tend to think about you ?

Written By: Dominic L. on 03/08/06 at 4:06 pm

What do people usually think about you without knowing... and it ends up being absolutely.. not true?

For me, a lot of people think I'm a stoner. Which is totally wrong, because I've never gotten stoned in my life... so what about you?

Subject: Re: What do people tend to think about you ?

Written By: Morton on 03/08/06 at 4:08 pm

Christ, where do I start? They think i'm a smackhead (like a stoner), they think i'm really mouthy and edgy and people are also under the impresion i'm rich (dunno where that one came from). And the teachers think I purposely go around picking fights - newsflash: I don't.

Written By: Apricot on 03/08/06 at 4:12 pm

People tend to think I'm either stoned, very mean, depressed or a very strange outsider-artist type.

I don't have a consistent personality.. I have 3-4 well-defined personas, not really intended.

Written By: Howard on 03/08/06 at 4:56 pm

That I'm Crazy

Written By: Paul on 03/08/06 at 5:09 pm

That I'm aloof...

...which isn't true, it's just my shyness...

Written By: Sister Morphine on 03/08/06 at 5:11 pm

I'm very introverted and quiet, so people tend to think me standoffish and icy, when I'm only very uncomfortable in situations where I don't know everyone or when I'm made to feel uncomfortable for whatever reason.

Written By: Donnie Darko on 03/08/06 at 5:12 pm

People tend to think I'm either stoned, very mean, depressed or a very strange outsider-artist type.

I don't have a consistent personality.. I have 3-4 well-defined personas, not really intended.

Which one are you now?

People tend to like me, think I'm weird, or both.

Written By: gemini on 03/08/06 at 5:13 pm

That I'm younger than I am.  :-\\  I only wish!  :)

Written By: Apricot on 03/08/06 at 5:14 pm

Which one are you now?

Well, at this current moment, a cross between the outsider artist and the friendly "just meeting you" guy. It's a new one for me.

Written By: La Sine Pesroh on 03/08/06 at 5:29 pm

I think that people in general think I'm a little goofy and weird (and obnoxious at times), but also that I'm actually a really nice guy.

Written By: deadrockstar on 03/08/06 at 9:33 pm

I'm the opposite of some people here. People I meet tend to think I'm a straight(non-Stoner).

Very few people know the real me, actually. Infact, nobody REALLY knows the real me. Not 100% anyway. Some are closer than other's...

That's because in real life I am a LOT more aloof compared to online. Infact, I'm three personalities really. There's who I am with people in general, which while not a total act or something, is not the true me. Then there's the more private me, when I loosen up. And that's just with certain people. The third one is who I aspire to be, if that makes any sense.

Written By: Trimac20 on 03/08/06 at 9:52 pm

What do people usually think about you without knowing... and it ends up being absolutely.. not true?

For me, a lot of people think I'm a stoner. Which is totally wrong, because I've never gotten stoned in my life... so what about you?

I can totally relate to the stoner thing. Everything thought I was a stoner in high school, but I never touched the stuff (probably because I was a nerd, lol)...though I think apart from that they were pretty much right about everything else.

Written By: rich1981 on 03/08/06 at 10:30 pm

People tend to think I'm nerdy, educated and very nice but very few know of my "slightly" darker side.

Written By: ADH13 on 03/08/06 at 11:06 pm

People think I'm cheerful and happy all the time.  I don't really think I make alot of facial expressions and my tone of voice doesn't change much when I'm sad/worried/etc.  So most people can't tell when something's wrong.

Although occasionally someone who is just an acquaintance will be able to tell.

Written By: MidKnightDarkness on 03/08/06 at 11:52 pm

Everyone thinks I'm a completely odd loner. Well, people can't be wrong all the time, eh?

That, and sometimes they think I'm stuck-up... but that's mostly because I never know what to say to anyone, and i'm pretty awkward.

But yeah, almost everyone I've come into contact with has told me I'm extremely unique-- at least one time, or another. I just think that's their nice way of saying "f*cking weirdo" :P

I've had several people call me artsy, but I don't really see it. *shrug* Who knows.

Written By: La Roche on 03/09/06 at 12:29 am

I know some people are genuinely scared of me.
This would be because..

I generally speak my mind. I have some very extreme views. I believe elimination is acceptable under numerous circumstances. I talk about a wide range of dark and disgusting subjects. I never show any emotion. I never share any feelings. I can be perfectly stoic in any situation.

A lot of it is just for show, I like people to be off their guard around me.

One thing that messes people up is this..

If I've just met you, chances are you're going to face the test. I'm going to say something horrific and then see how you respond. I like to mess with people.

I guess people think I'm pretty much on the edge.

Written By: whistledog on 03/09/06 at 12:59 am

People tend to think that I am an ass, but once they get to know me, they realize that they aren't wrong ;D

Written By: Howard on 03/09/06 at 2:45 pm

[quote author=whis

Written By: CeramicsFanatic on 03/09/06 at 2:53 pm

I'm not really sure... ???

Written By: La Sine Pesroh on 03/09/06 at 2:58 pm

The third one is who I aspire to be, if that makes any sense.
That makes total sense.

Written By: deadrockstar on 03/09/06 at 3:03 pm

So,you're not an ass?

BURN!!!!

;D

That makes total sense.

Thanks. :)

Are you really a trucker? My stepdad used to be a trucker..

Written By: La Sine Pesroh on 03/09/06 at 3:05 pm

BURN!!!!

;D

Thanks. :)

Are you really a trucker? My stepdad used to be a trucker..
Not anymore, I quit the road about 5 months ago. But yeah, I drove a truck off and on for about 10 years.

Written By: Donnie Darko on 03/09/06 at 3:31 pm

Are you now a piano player in a whorehouse?

Written By: La Sine Pesroh on 03/09/06 at 7:19 pm

Are you now a piano player in a whorehouse?
Yes.

Written By: quirky_cat_girl on 03/09/06 at 9:21 pm

well...let's see...

I have had people think that I am a very happy go-lucky type of person...but in reality I am depressed a lot. I just have the very good gift of being able to "act the happy part" in public...but when I am not in public, generally I am moody.

I have had people think that I was gay...especially in high school. I had a very good friend(that I thought was a friend at the time) of mine start a rumor that I was a lesbian because I never had a boyfriend...that was insane...but anyways...being called gay didn't affect me in a negative way...I'd rather be called that than a lot of other things.

A lot of people think that I really love children...but that is not really true. They think that I do because I have always been good with kids, and since we are currently raising our nephew Vaughn...they think that I just LOVE kids...but really, most of the time I just tolerate them. Don't get me wrong..I love my nephew to bits...but he drives me CRAZY (as do most other kids).

Alot of people think that I am a goody-goody because I never got into much trouble when I was younger (teenager)....but I definitely had my wild days, a bit later than most....but I keep most of that to myself, since I am no longer like that and have matured quite a bit.

Written By: La Sine Pesroh on 03/09/06 at 9:24 pm

Are you saying that you're NOT a really nice guy?  You seem nice enough to me :)
I'm a dick.  :o :o :o

Written By: Marty McFly on 03/09/06 at 9:53 pm

well...let's see...

I have had people think that I am a very happy go-lucky type of person...but in reality I am depressed a lot. I just have the very good gift of being able to "act the happy part" in public...but when I am not in public, generally I am moody.

You know what? I can be the same way too, but maybe simply being around other people makes you in a slightly better, or at least less "p*ssed off" mood. Heck, if I'm having a bad day, and someone simply says "Hello" to me, just that will make me (if only a teeny bit, and for a second) forget about what was bugging me, while I respond back, if that makes any sense?

I have had people think that I was gay...especially in high school. I had a very good friend(that I thought was a friend at the time) of mine start a rumor that I was a lesbian because I never had a boyfriend...that was insane...but anyways...being called gay didn't affect me in a negative way...I'd rather be called that than a lot of other things.

I've never understood why being "gay" is supposed to be an insult, from the person saying it. Anyway though, I never went on a date till I was 15 1/2, never had a g/f at all until 17, and to this day, still haven't had a "serious" g/f (and I think I'm only about five years younger than you), if that helps any. Or if it would help your past self any, if she knew. ;) :D

A lot of people think that I really love children...but that is not really true. They think that I do because I have always been good with kids, and since we are currently raising our nephew Vaughn...they think that I just LOVE kids...but really, most of the time I just tolerate them. Don't get me wrong..I love my nephew to bits...but he drives me CRAZY (as do most other kids).

Sometimes "bratty" little kids annoy me (I see it all the time at work, i.e. when they run around or mess stuff up --- especially if I worked hard on it!), but for the most part, I do like kids now. I like to kinda see myself as a "big brother"-type older friend to most kids I talk with.

However, when I was younger (i.e. as a kid myself, and truthfully, up till age 14 or so) I usually HATED kids/babies. Just found them annoying/unrelatable most of the time. I've mellowed/gotten cooler with age, though. ;D

Alot of people think that I am a goody-goody because I never got into much trouble when I was younger (teenager)....but I definitely had my wild days, a bit later than most....but I keep most of that to myself, since I am no longer like that and have matured quite a bit.

Not that I've never been in trouble, but it's almost always been very minor/insignificant stuff. I've never really had any true "wild/rebellious" days, although even with me, there's a few things I'd probably be embarrased to admit.

Written By: Tanya1976 on 03/09/06 at 9:55 pm

If I truly cared, I wouldn't have anything!

Written By: quirky_cat_girl on 03/09/06 at 9:56 pm

You know what? I can be the same way too, but maybe simply being around other people makes you in a slightly better, or at least less "p*ssed off" mood. Heck, if I'm having a bad day, and someone simply says "Hello" to me, just that will make me (if only a teeny bit, and for a second) forget about what was bugging me, while I respond back, if that makes any sense?

Yes...that does make a lot of sense...and you are correct.  Don't get me wrong, I am not always this moody, grouchy person...I just tend to be able to put on a good face in public, when sometimes I am, in reality, feeling down....however, there have been lots of times whenever someone does something positive (saying hello, paying me a compliment, doing something nice for me, etc) that will put a smile on my face and change my mood to the better.

Written By: Marty McFly on 03/09/06 at 10:00 pm

^Hey, we've all got the right to our "bad" days, though. Although I'm kinda one of those who also would've thought you were usually happy and such. :)

I think I tend to be more "real me" around family/close friends. I'm sure there's people I'm only casually acquainted with that would say, "I can't see that guy ever getting mad."

But they aren't there when, say, my computer freezes and I lose a long post I'd been working on. ;D

Written By: quirky_cat_girl on 03/09/06 at 10:03 pm

^Hey, we've all got the right to our "bad" days, though. Although I'm kinda one of those who also would've thought you were usually happy and such. :)

I think I tend to be more "real me" around family/close friends. I'm sure there's people I'm only casually acquainted with that would say, "I can't see that guy ever getting mad."

But they aren't there when, say, my computer freezes and I lose a long post I'd been working on. ;D

I'm the type that lets too much get to me.  I think too much, and then I end up getting depressed or stressed out, sometimes over trivial things.  There are certain things that really get me out of my mood though...one is thrift/antique shopping....whenever I do that, I almost instantly get out of my mood. Another is spending time with my family...they can usually get me happy as well.  I also enjoy listening to certain music and/or visiting some of my favorite websites (this one included)....those things usually make me smile as well.

Written By: Donnie Darko on 03/09/06 at 10:04 pm

Here's the thing for me.

I don't like kids, but I respect them.  They're generally annoying as hell, but if they're smart I actually enjoy their company a lot of the time.  I'd probably like kids more if I didn't have three siblings that are under the age of 7.  ;D

I may be Mr. Nice Guy here, and at times I can really nice in real life, for instance when meeting people, but I'm really a dick.  I'm very misanthropic and although I try to be sincere, I'm about as compassionate as a rock towards people for the most part.  However, you can't control your feelings, but you can control your actions, so if somebody's sick, etc., I will be extra-nice to them, even if I can't really "feel their pain".

I've also done things you wouldn't believe.  For instance, when I was 6 I bit my principal!  I'm kind of a psycho at times, but I've become more "normal" with age, thank God!  ;D

Written By: Marty McFly on 03/09/06 at 10:10 pm

I'm the type that lets too much get to me.  I think too much, and then I end up getting depressed or stressed out, sometimes over trivial things.   There are certain things that really get me out of my mood though...one is thrift/antique shopping....whenever I do that, I almost instantly get out of my mood. Another is spending time with my family...they can usually get me happy as well.  I also enjoy listening to certain music and/or visiting some of my favorite websites (this one included)....those things usually make me smile as well.

Well, that makes two of us -- you wouldn't believe some of the stuff I've trivialized over before. Hell, something as simple as a conversation with someone where I feel like I don't "click" with them, or they weren't that friendly, etc. I always wonder if it was me, or could I have done this/that/whatever different?

Most of the time, it could be someone just having a bad day, or who was shy, whatever. Even if most of the time, it probably isn't me, I can be hard on myself, or wonder if my appearance/wording, etc. had something to do with it.

That's just one example too.

BTW, I totally will walk to Goodwill if/when I have time. I probably go 1-3x a week (different ones, too). :)

Written By: Marty McFly on 03/09/06 at 10:17 pm

Here's the thing for me.

I don't like kids, but I respect them.  They're generally annoying as hell, but if they're smart I actually enjoy their company a lot of the time.  I'd probably like kids more if I didn't have three siblings that are under the age of 7.  ;D

I may be Mr. Nice Guy here, and at times I can really nice in real life, for instance when meeting people, but I'm really a dick.  I'm very misanthropic and although I try to be sincere, I'm about as compassionate as a rock towards people for the most part.  However, you can't control your feelings, but you can control your actions, so if somebody's sick, etc., I will be extra-nice to them, even if I can't really "feel their pain".

I've also done things you wouldn't believe.  For instance, when I was 6 I bit my principal!  I'm kind of a psycho at times, but I've become more "normal" with age, thank God!  ;D

Yeah, the kids who annoy me are the kind where it's basically impossible to try and talk with them, or they don't listen, etc (I've babysat some like that in the past). I also like the smart ones - those are the kids I get along with best.

Hell, I think at times, I almost look at people through my eyes -- in other words, whether or not it's intentional (most of the time, it probably isn't), if I'm talking to an 8 year old, I almost project them as being younger "me"s, or at least like the kids who were that age when I was. So if I find they actually ARE kinda like I was (i.e. smart, like video games/movies/talking), it makes me feel more able to talk with them, if you know what I mean?

P.S. My only "d*ck" trait is that sometimes I'm a smart@ss - i.e. if someone sneezed and I say "bless you" and they say nothing, I'll very quietly go, "Oh, you're welcome" (as if saying, Hey, you were supposed to say thank you). ;D

Written By: quirky_cat_girl on 03/09/06 at 10:18 pm

Well, that makes two of us -- you wouldn't believe some of the stuff I've trivialized over before. Hell, something as simple as a conversation with someone where I feel like I don't "click" with them, or they weren't that friendly, etc. I always wonder if it was me, or could I have done this/that/whatever different?

Most of the time, it could be someone just having a bad day, or who was shy, whatever. Even if most of the time, it probably isn't me, I can be hard on myself, or wonder if my appearance/wording, etc. had something to do with it.

BTW, I totally will walk to Goodwill if/when I have time. I probably go 1-3x a week (different ones, too). :)

me too! I often get upset when I think that people are talking about me or thinking something badly about me..etc.

Oh...and I go to Goodwill at least once or twice a week too....and a bunch of different ones as well.  I usually search for vintage items there to re-sell on Ebay. Last week I found these two old vintage "Members Only" jackets...remember those?  And I found a bunch of other neato things too.  I love taking hours and just browsing through there....everytime I go with someone, they get impatient and want to leave...but I can't leave until like every inch of the store has been looked over by me! LOL! ;D :D

Written By: Donnie Darko on 03/09/06 at 10:20 pm

^^Yeah, whenever I think a kid is totally clueless about something I just think about when I was that age.  The 7-year old Donnie is the same as the 16-year-old Donnie, sure I wasn't as logical or observant then but I was definitely conscious and aware of my surroundings.  Although even 1997 seems like a long time ago now.

Written By: Marty McFly on 03/09/06 at 10:23 pm

me too! I often get upset when I think that people are talking about me or thinking something badly about me..etc.

Oh...and I go to Goodwill at least once or twice a week too....and a bunch of different ones as well.  I usually search for vintage items there to re-sell on Ebay. Last week I found these two old vintage "Members Only" jackets...remember those?  And I found a bunch of other neato things too.  I love taking hours and just browsing through there....everytime I go with someone, they get impatient and want to leave...but I can't leave until like every inch of the store has been looked over by me! LOL! ;D :D

Hehe, I've always warned people who go shopping with me of the same thing. Of course, my favorite is the Electronics/media section, followed by clothes, but I like to look everywhere. I'd wager from 1998+, half of my room and overall possessions are from Goodwill.

The only thing I don't like are tons of people crowding around me when I'm trying to check stuff out (even if I know they're just trying to do the same, LOL). Probably 'cause I'm worried some totally rare thing COULD get taken before I can get to it. ;D

Written By: whistledog on 03/09/06 at 10:24 pm

Oh...and I go to Goodwill at least once or twice a week too....and a bunch of different ones as well.  I usually search for vintage items there to re-sell on Ebay. Last week I found these two old vintage "Members Only" jackets...remember those?  And I found a bunch of other neato things too.  I love taking hours and just browsing through there....everytime I go with someone, they get impatient and want to leave...but I can't leave until like every inch of the store has been looked over by me! LOL! ;D :D

I go to Goodwill so much, all the people that work there know me.  I feel like Norm on Cheers ;D

The one lady even gives me deals.  Like if I have a whoel bunch of tapes and LP's that I am buying, she just rounds off.  One time, I was buying atleast 8 bucks worth of tapes and records, and she only charged me 4 bucks :o

Written By: Marty McFly on 03/09/06 at 10:26 pm

^Some of them know me too. Also, partly because I'm a "retail person" myself, I try and straighten stuff up a bit when I'm looking through it - they usually don't mind that at all. ;)

Written By: quirky_cat_girl on 03/09/06 at 10:27 pm

The only thing I don't like are tons of people crowding around me when I'm trying to check stuff out (even if I know they're just trying to do the same, LOL). Probably 'cause I'm worried some totally rare thing COULD get taken before I can get to it. ;D

OMG...that is TOO funny!! ;D ;D I literally laughed out loud at that one...it describes me to a T!  I get all nervous and upset whenever there are too many people hovering around the area that I am looking at....then I get all tense and nervous that I have to actually look at one section at a time, worrying that, like you said, someone finding that special something before I do. ;D :D  I especially hate it when it is 1/2 off Saturdays...there are SO many people there (even early in the morning when they first open)....sometimes there are so many people that you can't even push a cart up and down the isles.  Hahaha...I didn't think there was anyone out there as crazy as I am concerning thrift shopping...but it looks like I have met my match! ;)

Written By: whistledog on 03/09/06 at 10:27 pm

^Some of them know me too. Also, partly because I'm a "retail person" myself, I try and straighten stuff up a bit when I'm looking through it - they usually don't mind that at all. ;)

I do that all the time too.  If I see all of the tapes in the bins are a mess, I organize them as I look through them :)

Written By: quirky_cat_girl on 03/09/06 at 10:28 pm

[quote author=whis

Written By: Marty McFly on 03/09/06 at 10:30 pm

^^Yeah, whenever I think a kid is totally clueless about something I just think about when I was that age.  The 7-year old Donnie is the same as the 16-year-old Donnie, sure I wasn't as logical or observant then but I was definitely conscious and aware of my surroundings.  Although even 1997 seems like a long time ago now.

'97 is pretty recent seeming, but also longer ago than I want it to seem, if that makes sense (it feels like 4-5 years ago, not 9).

You know, I wonder how all of us would get along with our past selves as kids. This has, needless to say, come up on the BTTF boards alot ( ;) ), but if all of us could actually talk with our 8 year old selves, how would it go I wonder? Wouldn't it be weird if we didn't relate to them as well as we thought.

^ This, of course, is assuming they DIDNT know who we were. ;)

Written By: quirky_cat_girl on 03/09/06 at 10:31 pm

'97 is pretty recent seeming, but also longer ago than I want it to seem, if that makes sense (it feels like 4-5 years ago, not 9).

You know, I wonder how all of us would get along with our past selves as kids. This has, needless to say, come up on the BTTF boards alot ( ;) ), but if all of us could actually talk with our 8 year old selves, how would it go I wonder? Wouldn't it be weird if we didn't relate to them as well as we thought.

^ This, of course, is assuming they DIDNT know who we were. ;)

I think I would get along well with you guys...we all seem to have similiar personalities/opinions...etc.

Written By: Marty McFly on 03/09/06 at 10:33 pm

OMG...that is TOO funny!! ;D ;D I literally laughed out loud at that one...it describes me to a T!  I get all nervous and upset whenever there are too many people hovering around the area that I am looking at....then I get all tense and nervous that I have to actually look at one section at a time, worrying that, like you said, someone finding that special something before I do. ;D :D  I especially hate it when it is 1/2 off Saturdays...there are SO many people there (even early in the morning when they first open)....sometimes there are so many people that you can't even push a cart up and down the isles.  Hahaha...I didn't think there was anyone out there as crazy as I am concerning thrift shopping...but it looks like I have met my match! ;)

Yeah. If you find anything, make sure to hold onto it too, 'cause someone will take it if you turn your back. This is harder with, say a vintage boombox that weighs 20 pounds. ;D

BTW, I know the actual possibility of this is rare 'cause we're on opposite sides of the country, but --- wouldn't it be funny if we both were at a Goodwill and inadvertantly got annoyed with each other crowing a certain area, without knowing who the other was, of course? ;) ;D

Written By: quirky_cat_girl on 03/09/06 at 10:39 pm

Yeah. If you find anything, make sure to hold onto it too, 'cause someone will take it if you turn your back. This is harder with, say a vintage boombox that weighs 20 pounds. ;D

BTW, I know the actual possibility of this is rare 'cause we're on opposite sides of the country, but --- wouldn't it be funny if we both were at a Goodwill and inadvertantly got annoyed with each other crowing a certain area, without knowing who the other was, of course? ;) ;D

I am moving this to the "thrift store thread" that I just created.....see ya there. ;)

Written By: jaytee on 03/10/06 at 7:28 am

well...let's see...

That's me in a nutshell.   :( 

Written By: Step-chan on 03/10/06 at 1:28 pm

People think I'm a stoner or that I have a mental illness or that I'm a girl(due to growing out my hair).

:D :D :D :D :-\\ :-\\ :-\\ :-\\ ??? ??? ??? ???

Written By: Howard on 03/10/06 at 3:38 pm

People used to think that I was retarded and have OCD. :(

Written By: Dominic L. on 03/11/06 at 11:24 am

same with me, but... then again, maybe everyone does!

Written By: Dominic L. on 03/11/06 at 11:29 am

:o.... :O:O:O:O:O

He's your nephew?! I ... never knew that...

ok then!

Written By: Dominic L. on 03/11/06 at 11:50 am

People tend to think I'm gay.

not sure why.

Written By: La Roche on 03/11/06 at 2:41 pm

not sure why.

Same here.

A friend of mine by the name of Simon had a sister, she was pretty attractive, lovely girl, anyway, he let it out one day that I quite liked her to which her response was "What! I was sure he was gay."

Written By: Apricot on 03/11/06 at 3:47 pm

ok then!

I never knew that either..

Written By: quirky_cat_girl on 03/12/06 at 7:20 pm

:o.... :O:O:O:O:O

ok then!

I never knew that either..

Yep!  We have had him for almost 2 years now! :o

Written By: Apricot on 03/13/06 at 5:27 am

Yep!  We have had him for almost 2 years now! :o

Guess I never noticed you post it before.. I remember hearing something about your sister having a child.. is that relevant?

Written By: quirky_cat_girl on 03/13/06 at 8:05 am

Guess I never noticed you post it before.. I remember hearing something about your sister having a child.. is that relevant?

yes...my sister Brandy is Vaughn's mom.

Written By: KKay on 03/13/06 at 8:57 am

Depending on the circumstances under which they meet me they think i'm either
1. action girl
2. too good for them (or think I am)
3. wasting my time when i should be doing great things...(I hate that one)

Written By: Howard on 03/13/06 at 4:05 pm

That I'm lazy some of the times. :(

Written By: Step-chan on 03/13/06 at 4:14 pm

not sure why.

Gay/bisexual guys tend to think I am(either that or they're just wishful thinkers).

One bisexual man actually asked me this one time(in response to the fact that I have no relationship experience): How do you know what you like?

Written By: ultraviolet52 on 03/13/06 at 4:43 pm

To me, I think a lot of people see me as sunny and happy most of the time. Others may see me as cynical or worrisome. And strangers may see me as a little tween who's trying to look older than she really is when all I'm doing is looking my age, lol.
And for the few select people, who kinda know me but only topically - may just think of me as a total airhead.. oh well, I'd rather them think that and surprise them later.. lol

Written By: Badfinger-fan on 03/13/06 at 8:15 pm

Gay/bisexual guys tend to think I am(either that or they're just wishful thinkers).

One bisexual man actually asked me this one time(in response to the fact that I have no relationship experience): How do you know what you like?
Step-chan, that gives new meaning to someone "popping the question" whoa!!!   
I had a gay co-worker, ask some girls in our office if I was gay, they said they laughed and told him no way, mikey likes girls way too much. and then when they gave him the "by the way, why do you ask that about Mike"? he said, because Mike's the only guy here that's nice to me.  :(  so that made me appear gay  :o 

Written By: JamieMcBain on 03/13/06 at 9:32 pm

He's a weirdo...  ::)  ;D

Check for new replies or respond here...