inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: Things you ponder

Written By: Donnie Darko on 03/08/06 at 6:33 pm

*Why do we exist?
*What happens when we die?
*Why is the Midwest in the eastern United States?
*Why the Flat Earth Society exists
*How people could like T-Pain

Subject: Re: Things you ponder

Written By: Dominic L. on 03/08/06 at 6:49 pm

I ponder why you made a thread that is a cross breed of one of my threads and another person's thread.

Written By: MidKnightDarkness on 03/08/06 at 8:49 pm

WILL Donnie Darko's thread-making EVER cease..?

Written By: Donnie Darko on 03/08/06 at 8:51 pm

WILL Donnie Darko's thread-making EVER cease..?

Maybe if you roundhouse kick me  ;D

Written By: MidKnightDarkness on 03/08/06 at 8:52 pm

Maybe if you roundhouse kick me  ;D

You seem too eager. I'll spare you for now.. get you when you least expect it. The element of surprise, if you will.

Written By: Apricot on 03/08/06 at 8:54 pm

What do I ponder? Here's one:

What would you do if your son was at home, crying all alone on the bedroom floor cause he's hungry, and the only way to feed him is to sleep with a man for a little bit of money AND his daddy's gone, somewhere smokin' rock now, in and out of lockdown, I ain't got a job now?

Written By: MidKnightDarkness on 03/08/06 at 8:56 pm

What would you do if your son was at home, crying all alone on the bedroom floor cause he's hungry, and the only way to feed him is to sleep with a man for a little bit of money AND his daddy's gone, somewhere smokin' rock now, in and out of lockdown, I ain't got a job now?

Whatever, Andrew... to you that's just a good time.

But to me... that's what I call life >:(

Written By: Donnie Darko on 03/08/06 at 9:24 pm

You seem too eager. I'll spare you for now.. get you when you least expect it. The element of surprise, if you will.

Ah.  ;D

Written By: Trimac20 on 03/08/06 at 9:54 pm

Yeah, why is the mid-west in the eastern United States? What would be a more accurate name for it? The mid-centre? The mid-east? I thought I was the only person who wondered about that.

Written By: Donnie Darko on 03/08/06 at 11:07 pm

Yeah, why is the mid-west in the eastern United States? What would be a more accurate name for it? The mid-centre? The mid-east? I thought I was the only person who wondered about that.

How about the Great Plains/Great Lakes region?

Written By: whistledog on 03/08/06 at 11:20 pm

I wanted to see a roundhouse kick  :\'(

Written By: MidKnightDarkness on 03/08/06 at 11:27 pm

[quote author=whis

Written By: whistledog on 03/08/06 at 11:28 pm

*Roundhouse kicks whistle in the nads*

See, I'm considerate. I didn't kick you in the face, so you could still see the roundhouse kickness in all it's glory. :-)

*avoids your roundhouse kick which hits Donnie (who was standing behind me) in the nads*  ;D

Written By: Donnie Darko on 03/08/06 at 11:32 pm

*Roundhouse kicks whistle in the nads*

See, I'm considerate. I didn't kick you in the face, so you could still see the roundhouse kickness in all it's glory. :-)

OWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!

Thank you, you've made my day  :\'( :)

Written By: La Sine Pesroh on 03/09/06 at 2:23 am

*Why is the Midwest in the eastern United States?
Why is Donnie Darko so fascinated with the Midwest?  ::)

Written By: Philip Eno on 03/09/06 at 2:28 am

"42"

Written By: Donnie Darko on 03/09/06 at 3:04 am

Why is Donnie Darko so fascinated with the Midwest?  ::)

Why do you live in the Midwest?  ::)

Written By: danootaandme on 03/09/06 at 6:38 am

Who was the first person to concieve of the internal comustion engine.  Think about it.  Sparks, oil, gas, enclosed cylinders, pressure build up, timing.... It boggles the mind.    :o

Written By: Trimac20 on 03/09/06 at 6:44 am

I still marvel at how humans have built satellites that go to the far corners of the universe, not long after the wheel was invented.

Written By: danootaandme on 03/09/06 at 6:49 am

I still marvel at how humans have built satellites that go to the far corners of the universe, not long after the wheel was invented.

Yeah,  all this high tech stuff is amazing to me.

Written By: karen on 03/09/06 at 6:51 am

How long ago do you think the wheel was invented?

Written By: Paul on 03/09/06 at 7:04 am

What was the best thing before sliced bread was invented?

Written By: Gis on 03/09/06 at 9:20 am

Why the chicken of course ! or was it the egg....................

Written By: La Roche on 03/09/06 at 10:47 am

You're up in Washington right? I'll trade with you, you can take my place in the Midwest and I'll take yours in the Pacific North West. Deal?

Written By: Step-chan on 03/09/06 at 11:14 am

Will I ever make a parody that will get a good amount of votes and/or comments?
Will I ever make a thread that everyone can enjoy and will want to post on?

Written By: Step-chan on 03/09/06 at 11:19 am

I would hypnotize the man, command him to give me the money and turn him into a dendrophiliac. :D ;D

Written By: Donnie Darko on 03/09/06 at 11:36 am

You're up in Washington right? I'll trade with you, you can take my place in the Midwest and I'll take yours in the Pacific North West. Deal?

Oregon.  But close enough, they're like the same state  ;D

Written By: Philip Eno on 03/09/06 at 12:18 pm

Bread?

Written By: La Sine Pesroh on 03/09/06 at 1:35 pm

Good question. I guess it's because I want to stay close to my family and friends, plus it's pretty laid back here.
I have a brother who lives in Oregon. If I ever decided to leave the Midwest, I'd probably move out there.

Written By: Howard on 03/09/06 at 1:55 pm

I ponder on why is it when you low blow a guy it hurts but when you low blow a girl,they don't bleed? ???

Written By: Donnie Darko on 03/09/06 at 3:34 pm

Good question. I guess it's because I want to stay close to my family and friends, plus it's pretty laid back here.I have a brother who lives in Oregon. If I ever decided to leave the Midwest, I'd probably move out there.

I used to live in Great Falls, Montana.  That's not quite the Midwest, but it's east of the Rockies so I guess in way it is. 

Oregon is a pretty cool state.  The western 35% of Oregon is mostly forest, although the Willamette Valley is mostly farmland.  Probably not too much different than Nebraska, except for the fact that you can see the mountains.

I like the attitude of the people in the Midwest.  They're very outgoing and friendly, on the West Coast people sort of just mind their own business, which is fine I guess.

Written By: La Sine Pesroh on 03/09/06 at 4:54 pm

I used to live in Great Falls, Montana.  That's not quite the Midwest, but it's east of the Rockies so I guess in way it is. 

Oregon is a pretty cool state.  The western 35% of Oregon is mostly forest, although the Willamette Valley is mostly farmland.  Probably not too much different than Nebraska, except for the fact that you can see the mountains.

I like the attitude of the people in the Midwest.  They're very outgoing and friendly, on the West Coast people sort of just mind their own business, which is fine I guess.
My brother has lived in Oregon for about 10 years now, and he really likes it out there. When he first moved out there he lived on the coast in the Newport/Waldport area, and a couple years ago he moved to Eugene.
  I've been to Oregon a few times to visit my brother (plus I ran through there quite a few times when I was trucking), and I thought it was way cool. You ever been to Newport or Waldport? There's a really cool harbor in Waldport called Yaquina Bay, and there were lots of fishing boats docked there, and my brother showed me this one part of the dock (which was about 3 blocks from his first house) where the sea lions would lay out and catch some rays. There were also a lot of neat pubs and seafood restaurants and fish markets, and it was cool how we could order some fish and chips or clam chowder that was made from seafood that had been caught the previous day. There was also a cool lighthouse a few miles up the road. All in all, the whole area reminded me of a coastal town in New England (even though I've never been there). 

Written By: danootaandme on 03/09/06 at 5:15 pm

My brother has lived in Oregon for about 10 years now, and he really likes it out there. When he first moved out there he lived on the coast in the Newport/Waldport area, and a couple years ago he moved to Eugene.
  I've been to Oregon a few times to visit my brother (plus I ran through there quite a few times when I was trucking), and I thought it was way cool. You ever been to Newport or Waldport? There's a really cool harbor in Waldport called Yaquina Bay, and there were lots of fishing boats docked there, and my brother showed me this one part of the dock (which was about 3 blocks from his first house) where the sea lions would lay out and catch some rays. There were also a lot of neat pubs and seafood restaurants and fish markets, and it was cool how we could order some fish and chips or clam chowder that was made from seafood that had been caught the previous day. There was also a cool lighthouse a few miles up the road. All in all, the whole area reminded me of a coastal town in New England (even though I've never been there). 

It does sound alot like a coastal New England town, like Gloucester and Rockport in Massachusetts, or York and Ogunquit in Maine.  There is a Newport in Rhode Island.

Written By: La Sine Pesroh on 03/09/06 at 7:49 pm

It does sound alot like a coastal New England town, like Gloucester and Rockport in Massachusetts, or York and Ogunquit in Maine.  There is a Newport in Rhode Island.
I've been through Massachusetts and R.I., and got maybe 7 miles into southern New Hampshire, but New England is perhaps the one region of the United States that I'm the least familiar with. Someday, when I can take 2 or 3 weeks off, I'd like to drive up there and explore that area.

Written By: Dominic L. on 03/09/06 at 8:48 pm

I have a great uncle who lives in Oregon.

Written By: quirky_cat_girl on 03/09/06 at 8:59 pm

I ponder on why is it when you low blow a guy it hurts but when you low blow a girl,they don't bleed? ???

Howard.....you had better NEVER low blow any girl!! >:( :( :D ;D hahahhaaa

no, well it's because guys have more "package" in that area than girls do. ;)

Written By: La Sine Pesroh on 03/09/06 at 9:16 pm

It's because we have more parts on the outside and they're more exposed to danger. Sometimes I wish I could retract them like the landing gear on an airplane, so I could get them out of harm's way.

Written By: Donnie Darko on 03/09/06 at 10:12 pm

I've lived in Oregon for nearly 5 years. 

He lives in Eugene?  It's probably possible I've seen him on the street.  I lived there until Spring 2005, when I moved into the country.  I've been to Newport, great city.  Never been to Waldport, but I've been in that area.  It's a very rainy, green coast, I would say Oregon has the most beautiful coast of any U.S. state, not counting Hawaii and Alaska.  It is kind of New Englandy, and it's kind of an old-fashioned place too.

Written By: La Sine Pesroh on 03/09/06 at 10:14 pm

I've lived in Oregon for nearly 5 years. 

He lives in Eugene?  It's probably possible I've seen him on the street. 
He bears a striking resemblence to Frank Zappa, long hair, soul patch and all. He actually works for the city, in the wastewater treatment plant.

Written By: Donnie Darko on 03/09/06 at 10:17 pm

He bears a striking resemblence to Frank Zappa, long hair, soul patch and all. He actually works for the city, in the wastewater treatment plant.

Hmmm.  Well, when I go visit town I'll remember if I see a Frank Zappa impersonator. 

I wouldn't mention you, since that would be weird to him though.  ;D

Written By: La Sine Pesroh on 03/09/06 at 10:31 pm

Hmmm.  Well, when I go visit town I'll remember if I see a Frank Zappa impersonator. 

I wouldn't mention you, since that would be weird to him though.  ;D
Actually, he'd probably think it was really cool.

Written By: Donnie Darko on 03/09/06 at 11:05 pm

Actually, he'd probably think it was really cool.

Oh!  In that case, I will mention his brother Albert :)

Written By: Badfinger-fan on 03/10/06 at 4:13 am

Things you ponder  :-\\  I saw Queen tonight on PBS titled "Return of the Champions" and I'm pondering how I feel about the performance with Paul Rodgers as lead vocalist. I'm thought I would like it more and was considering buying a ticket to see them when their tour comes to the bay area but now I'm not sure I want to. They cut a lot of songs short, almost medley'd a couple and I abhor that. the more I ponder, the more my review/critique isn't good, however Brain May was, well he's freaking Brian May! what else to say. I miss Freddie  :\'(

Written By: karen on 03/10/06 at 4:31 am

It's because we have more parts on the outside and they're more exposed to danger. Sometimes I wish I could retract them like the landing gear on an airplane, so I could get them out of harm's way.

I heard that Sumo wrestlers can retract their testicles.  Apparently it just takes practice

Written By: Badfinger-fan on 03/10/06 at 4:45 am

I heard that Sumo wrestlers can retract their testicles.  Apparently it just takes practice
to quote jeff Foxworthy. "I did not need to know that"!  ;D

Written By: karen on 03/10/06 at 5:00 am

to quote jeff Foxworthy. "I did not need to know that"!  ;D

Sure you did.  It's a little piece a trivia to tell your friends!

Written By: Paul on 03/10/06 at 7:26 am

Wow! Great party trick...!

Written By: karen on 03/10/06 at 7:42 am

Wow! Great party trick...!

You must go to some interesting parties Paul!

Written By: Paul on 03/10/06 at 7:46 am

You must go to some interesting parties Paul!

I've been to some, but no Sumo wrestlers were ever present...

Written By: La Sine Pesroh on 03/10/06 at 1:24 pm

Oh!  In that case, I will mention his brother Albert :)
Actually my name isn't Albert, it's Alan. But I go by Al, and sometimes my friends call me Albert just to goof on my name, the way friends do.
  But yeah, my brother is a really cool guy, and I think he'd get a real kick out of it. 

Written By: Donnie Darko on 03/10/06 at 1:55 pm

Actually my name isn't Albert, it's Alan. But I go by Al, and sometimes my friends call me Albert just to goof on my name, the way friends do.
   But yeah, my brother is a really cool guy, and I think he'd get a real kick out of it. 

Ah, I see.

Sweet!  :)

Written By: La Sine Pesroh on 03/10/06 at 2:00 pm

Ah, I see.

Sweet!  :)
(Then again, he probably might think it's a little weird though... :o :o :o)

Written By: Donnie Darko on 03/10/06 at 2:41 pm

(Then again, he probably might think it's a little weird though... :o :o :o)

Now you're confusing me  :D

Also, a lot of people in Eugene look like Frank Zappa  ;D

Written By: Howard on 03/10/06 at 3:25 pm

Howard.....you had better NEVER low blow any girl!! >:( :( :D ;D hahahhaaa

no, well it's because guys have more "package" in that area than girls do. ;)

Women don't have a package.Their's are packaged. ;)

Written By: danootaandme on 03/10/06 at 5:42 pm

I've been through Massachusetts and R.I., and got maybe 7 miles into southern New Hampshire, but New England is perhaps the one region of the United States that I'm the least familiar with. Someday, when I can take 2 or 3 weeks off, I'd like to drive up there and explore that area.

The thing about New England is that it has great beaches, rocky ocean shorelines, mountains, and a lot of great history.  If you ever do explore these parts get on Route 1, from Connecticut straight on through to Maine.  Actually, if you have time, Route 1 starts in Maine and goes all the way down to Key West. Now that would be a vacation!

Written By: CatwomanofV on 03/11/06 at 11:02 am

Things I ponder? Why Ron Jeremy ever got to be a porn star. Ew.  :P

Cat

Written By: La Roche on 03/11/06 at 11:21 am

Cat

UUURRGGHH! I know, it's not even like he has 'huge talent' if you follow..

Written By: La Sine Pesroh on 03/11/06 at 12:42 pm

Cat
I actually had my picture taken with Ron Jeremy. I swear, the guy's like 5'6". But, he also seems like he's a genuinely cool person.

Written By: danootaandme on 03/11/06 at 2:50 pm

I wonder what is in the minds of women/girls without butts, or with overlapping bellies, who wear hip huggers.  :P

Written By: loki 13 on 03/11/06 at 9:06 pm

Just something I have always wondered.Go into any restaurant restroom
and you will see a sign "Employees must wash hands before returning to work".
After they finish their business they turn on the faucet to wash their hands.
Well, after they wash their hands the turn off the faucet they just touched
with their "dirty" hands. Doesn't this make their hands dirty again?

Written By: Dominic L. on 03/11/06 at 10:56 pm

Just something I have always wondered.Go into any restaurant restroom
and you will see a sign "Employees must wash hands before returning to work".
After they finish their business they turn on the faucet to wash their hands.
Well, after they wash their hands the turn off the faucet they just touched
with their "dirty" hands. Doesn't this make their hands dirty again?

I use a paper towel to turn it off.... take out the towel before you wash and stuff...

but then again, the soap probably makes the handles more clean than dirty.

Written By: Howard on 03/12/06 at 7:24 am

Why do women have Muffin Tops? :P

Written By: Howard on 03/12/06 at 7:27 am

Cat

http://www.snups.com/images/jeremy.jpg

Written By: LyricBoy on 03/12/06 at 7:57 am

Why do women have Muffin Tops? :P

Muffin Top is indeed a serious problem, right up there with Nasty White Marks.

;D

Written By: Tia on 03/12/06 at 8:45 am

http://www.snups.com/images/jeremy.jpg

ron jeremy was a studmuffin back in the 70s and 80s. now he's managed to make a career out of being a fat tee yew ahr dee, which i kinda respect.

plus his howard is the length of a guitar neck.

Written By: Dominic L. on 03/12/06 at 10:11 am

why nobody ever uses the emoticons:  :-X and  :-*

Written By: Philip Eno on 03/12/06 at 10:48 am

why nobody ever uses the emoticons:  :-X and  :-*
:-X

Written By: LyricBoy on 03/12/06 at 12:12 pm

ron jeremy was a studmuffin back in the 70s and 80s. now he's managed to make a career out of being a fat tee yew ahr dee, which i kinda respect.

plus his howard is the length of a guitar neck.

Yeah he's supposed to be bigger than Tommy Lee.  :o  But he once commented that, compared to the late John C. Holmes, he felt inadequate in that department.

I wonder why he is nicknamed "the hedgehog"? ???

Written By: LyricBoy on 03/12/06 at 12:16 pm

Here's something I have pondered:

Why is it that when companies have a designeted "smoking room", the lights are always turned off?  I mean, just for kicks if I go past one of those rooms and it is empty, I turn the lght on, and like 10 minutes later it is off and people are in there puffing away.  My theories:

The Club: People like the lights down so that it is a "clubby atmosphere" so they can better enjoy their smokes.
Denial:  The lights are turned off because the smokers do not want to see thet quarter-inch-thick coating of nicotine on the walls that is also likeli lining their lungs.
Guilt:  The lights are down in a futile hope that nobody will notice that they are in there wasting time.

Any ideas as to WHY?  ???

Written By: loki 13 on 03/12/06 at 5:41 pm

A point to ponder for the procrastinator.All you have to do is say
"I'll do it tomorrow".Here's the ponder part, tomorrow doesn't exist,
it's a figment of your imagination, by the time tomorrow gets here
it is today.

Written By: Howard on 03/13/06 at 4:18 pm

Muffin Top is indeed a serious problem, right up there with Nasty White Marks.

;D

Do you mean spider veins? ;D

Written By: Howard on 03/13/06 at 4:19 pm

Yeah he's supposed to be bigger than Tommy Lee.   :o  But he once commented that, compared to the late John C. Holmes, he felt inadequate in that department.

I wonder why he is nicknamed "the hedgehog"? ???

I'm guessing because he resembles one. ???

Written By: Step-chan on 03/13/06 at 4:20 pm

Here's something I have pondered:

Why is it that when companies have a designeted "smoking room", the lights are always turned off?  I mean, just for kicks if I go past one of those rooms and it is empty, I turn the lght on, and like 10 minutes later it is off and people are in there puffing away.  My theories:

The Club: People like the lights down so that it is a "clubby atmosphere" so they can better enjoy their smokes.
Denial:  The lights are turned off because the smokers do not want to see thet quarter-inch-thick coating of nicotine on the walls that is also likeli lining their lungs.
Guilt:  The lights are down in a futile hope that nobody will notice that they are in there wasting time.

Any ideas as to WHY?   ???

I don't smoke, so I really wouldn't know. ???

Written By: CatwomanofV on 03/16/06 at 2:21 pm

What does the song MacArthur Park mean anyway? Jimmy Webb (who wrote it) must have been taking LSD when he wrote it.

Cat

Written By: Howard on 03/16/06 at 2:35 pm

What does the song MacArthur Park mean anyway? Jimmy Webb (who wrote it) must have been taking LSD when he wrote it.

Cat

And what about leaving a cake out in the rain? ???

Written By: Mr Tumnus on 03/16/06 at 2:39 pm

And what about leaving a cake out in the rain? ???

..the 'cake' being a metaphorical term for the love relationship

Written By: spaceace on 03/16/06 at 2:42 pm

I'm pondering who the hell is the father of Baby Smurf.  And I'm also pondering why people do really wierd stuff in front of webcam.  Oh, as for Ron Jeremy I'm wondering why he doesn't JUST do geriatric porn.  I'm also pondering the meaning of Kid Rock's exsistence.

Written By: Step-chan on 03/16/06 at 2:44 pm

I'm pondering who the hell is the father of Baby Smurf.  And I'm also pondering why people do really wierd stuff in front of webcam.  Oh, as for Ron Jeremy I'm wondering why he doesn't JUST do geriatric porn.  I'm also pondering the meaning of Kid Rock's exsistence.

(Faints...........)

Written By: spaceace on 03/16/06 at 2:45 pm

Spaceace goes for the smelling salt!!! :o

Written By: Step-chan on 03/16/06 at 2:49 pm

Spaceace goes for the smelling salt!!! :o

I'm fine.... ::)

Didn't really faint, but you knew that. ;D

Written By: spaceace on 03/16/06 at 2:52 pm

Spaceace puts down the smelling salt. :)

Written By: Howard on 03/16/06 at 3:04 pm

..the 'cake' being a metaphorical term for the love relationship

So what is the cake? ???

Written By: Mr Tumnus on 03/17/06 at 3:47 am

So what is the cake? ???

Umm Howie you queried why the 'cake' was left out in the rain??  Did I misunderstand?

The lyrics are 'someone left the cake out in the rain - I don't think that I can take it..cos' it took so long to bake it, and I'll never have that recipe again.'    :-[

It's kinda full of metaphorical terms for a realitionship that's on the rocks - or am I wrong but I always interpreted the song to mean that??

..don't ask about the 'green icing.!!'    ;D

Written By: Howard on 03/17/06 at 6:17 am

Umm Howie you queried why the 'cake' was left out in the rain??  Did I misunderstand?

The lyrics are 'someone left the cake out in the rain - I don't think that I can take it..cos' it took so long to bake it, and I'll never have that recipe again.'    :-[

It's kinda full of metaphorical terms for a realitionship that's on the rocks - or am I wrong but I always interpreted the song to mean that??

..don't ask about the 'green icing.!!'    ;D

If I was Donna Summer,I would've told that person to put the cake in the refrigerator. ;D

Written By: Tia on 03/17/06 at 7:01 am

I'm pondering who the hell is the father of Baby Smurf.  And I'm also pondering why people do really wierd stuff in front of webcam.  Oh, as for Ron Jeremy I'm wondering why he doesn't JUST do geriatric porn.  I'm also pondering the meaning of Kid Rock's exsistence.
wow. spaceace has got a lot on her mind.

i think you can find the answers to all these questions on the internet.

Written By: Mr Tumnus on 03/17/06 at 7:54 am

If I was Dona Summer,I would've told that person to put the cake in the refrigerator. ;D

;D ;D ;D 

Written By: Howard on 03/17/06 at 2:52 pm

Can you actually wake someone up before you go-go? ;D

Written By: Step-chan on 03/17/06 at 2:54 pm

I don't think I want to try. :P

Written By: danootaandme on 03/17/06 at 2:57 pm

Yes, unless you plan on going solo  :)

Written By: Philip Eno on 03/17/06 at 2:59 pm

Yes.

Written By: Step-chan on 03/17/06 at 2:59 pm

Yes, unless you plan on going solo   :)

That story of my life......... :P

Written By: Philip Eno on 03/17/06 at 3:04 pm

But Doris Day's sunshine has to be taken into account first?

Written By: Howard on 03/17/06 at 3:07 pm

But Doris Day's sunshine has to be taken into account first?

Is she still alive?

Written By: danootaandme on 03/17/06 at 3:29 pm

Is she still alive?

Yes

Written By: Howard on 03/17/06 at 3:31 pm

Yes

I thought she passed away years ago.

Written By: ultraviolet52 on 03/17/06 at 5:04 pm

I thought she passed away years ago.

Nope, she's well alive..

Written By: Philip Eno on 03/17/06 at 5:06 pm

Nope, she's well alive..
Is she married to an Ambassador?

Written By: bookmistress4ever on 03/18/06 at 8:31 am

I wonder how Flavor Flav ever got to be a star.  His persona freaks me out.  His appearance on the Last call with Carson Daly only confirmed this.  I dunno, maybe he's a good rapper, I don't really listen to rap, so maybe that's it.

Written By: danootaandme on 03/18/06 at 9:27 am

Is she married to an Ambassador?

No, a four time widow, now an animal activist.  Shirley Temple(still alive) was the  Ambassador to Ghana for a time in the seventies.

Written By: MidKnightDarkness on 03/18/06 at 9:31 am

How people can change so much in the short time frame of 24 hours.

Written By: danootaandme on 03/18/06 at 9:42 am

Do people change, or is it your perception of them?

Written By: gemini on 03/18/06 at 9:53 am

This came up with a co-worker of mine, who doesn't ever vote.  Wonder why some people don't vote?

Written By: danootaandme on 03/18/06 at 9:56 am

This came up with a co-worker of mine, who doesn't ever vote.  Wonder why some people don't vote?

One of those subjects that sets me off on a tangent.  To put it mildly they are clueless fools.

Written By: gemini on 03/18/06 at 9:59 am

One of those subjects that sets me off on a tangent.  To put it mildly they are clueless fools.

Yep, I just don't get it.  :-\\

Written By: CatwomanofV on 03/18/06 at 1:54 pm

I ponder why Hollywood has to recycle old movies and t.v. shows. Can't they come up with anything new??

Cat

Written By: Dominic L. on 03/18/06 at 2:10 pm

How people can change so much in the short time frame of 24 hours.

Well....

If you're on drugs, it can do a lot!

Written By: danootaandme on 03/18/06 at 3:05 pm

I ponder why Hollywood has to recycle old movies and t.v. shows. Can't they come up with anything new??

Cat

Because instead of hiring creative people, they hire brothers, sisters, cousins, nephew, nieces, aunts, uncles, and lovers.

Written By: loki 13 on 03/18/06 at 3:30 pm

One thing I have always wondered is, why do people say
"man, it's really coming down" when we get heavy rain or
snow? I mean,has anyone ever seen it go up?

Written By: Howard on 03/19/06 at 7:29 am

In the Cyndi Lauper song: Why do girls have to have all the fun? >:(

Written By: danootaandme on 03/19/06 at 7:56 am

In the Cyndi Lauper song: Why do girls have to have all the fun? >:(

Doesn't say they do, it just says they want to  ::)

Written By: Philip Eno on 03/19/06 at 8:44 am

Us men can have fun too!

Written By: Howard on 03/20/06 at 5:52 pm

Us men can have fun too!

We have plenty of fun. ;)

Written By: Tia on 03/20/06 at 9:49 pm

We have plenty of fun. ;)
it'd be better if we weren't dragging these huge penises around behind us like friggin' safes. it's a pain! that's why i'm anti-penis. i gotta lighten my load, man!

Written By: La Roche on 03/20/06 at 10:44 pm

it'd be better if we weren't dragging these huge penises around behind us like friggin' safes. it's a pain! that's why i'm anti-penis. i gotta lighten my load, man!

Step in to my office..

Written By: La Sine Pesroh on 03/20/06 at 10:51 pm

Just tie a balloon to it, that'll take a load off.

Written By: Howard on 03/21/06 at 6:35 am

You sure have a lot of BALLS. ;D

Written By: KKay on 03/21/06 at 10:07 am

what I ponder is, why is it behind you?
and where do you buy your clothes?

Written By: Tia on 03/21/06 at 10:32 am

what I ponder is, why is it behind you?
and where do you buy your clothes?
because it's dragging along the ground.

Written By: KKay on 03/21/06 at 10:45 am

because it's dragging along the ground.

That's not good for your back.

Written By: CatwomanofV on 03/21/06 at 4:07 pm

I ponder why some board members always have to mention body parts in their posts.

Cat

Written By: Tia on 03/21/06 at 4:12 pm

I ponder why some board members always have to mention body parts in their posts.

Cat
Well, you shouldn't think about it too much. You'll get stuck that way.

Written By: Howard on 03/21/06 at 5:30 pm

Cat

I guess we have nothing else to discuss. ;D

Written By: loki 13 on 03/22/06 at 3:25 pm

This may sound like a strange question but here it goes.
This question is for our Australian friends,it came up at work today,
when you flush the toilet which direction does the water flow down
the drain?

Written By: Howard on 03/22/06 at 4:00 pm

Why do squirrels make such strange mating call sounds? ;D

Written By: Step-chan on 03/22/06 at 4:04 pm

So they can be ready to mate. ;D ;)

Written By: Howard on 03/22/06 at 4:44 pm

They sound like chickens. ;D

Written By: Mr Tumnus on 03/22/06 at 4:56 pm

They sound like chickens. ;D

How come you two always seem to have pervy discussions?

Written By: CatwomanofV on 03/22/06 at 6:29 pm

Why do so many things taste like chicken?

Cat

Written By: quirky_cat_girl on 03/22/06 at 9:07 pm

ok...here goes...

The children's show, "Dora the Explorer" is mostly in English but she says a lot of Spanish words to teach children....now, I wonder, if I went to Spain and watched, "Dora the Explorer" would it be in Spanish....with her saying a few words in English? Hm...I think I think too much! LOL! :D ;D

Written By: Dominic L. on 03/22/06 at 9:42 pm

ok...here goes...

The children's show, "Dora the Explorer" is mostly in English but she says a lot of Spanish words to teach children....now, I wonder, if I went to Spain and watched, "Dora the Explorer" would it be in Spanish....with her saying a few words in English? Hm...I think I think too much! LOL! :D ;D

The Spanish channel has "Dora la exploradora"

Written By: quirky_cat_girl on 03/22/06 at 9:58 pm

The Spanish channel has "Dora la exploradora"

but do they speak it all in Spanish with the exception of a few English words? ???

Written By: Dominic L. on 03/22/06 at 10:07 pm

but do they speak it all in Spanish with the exception of a few English words? ???

I don't know if it had any English.. all I heard was Spanish. But I understood some of it!

Written By: Tia on 03/22/06 at 10:48 pm

http://www.929davefm.com/blogs/zorak.jpg

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHhhhhhhhh/!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111111!!!!!!!!11

I'TS MATING SEASON!

Written By: Dominic L. on 03/22/06 at 10:49 pm

http://www.929davefm.com/blogs/zorak.jpg

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHhhhhhhhh/!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111111!!!!!!!!11

I'TS MATING SEASON!

:)

Zorak!

Written By: Tia on 03/22/06 at 11:01 pm

:)

Zorak!
i like to ponder zorak.

Written By: Dominic L. on 03/22/06 at 11:45 pm

i like to ponder zorak.

I like to ponder what you mean by that.

Written By: Tia on 03/22/06 at 11:48 pm

klugman!

klugman is dynamite!

klugman is...

klugman!

Written By: Tia on 03/22/06 at 11:49 pm

i actually got some funny looks at band rehearsal last night by saying that i find zorak strangely attractive.... physically.

Written By: Dominic L. on 03/22/06 at 11:51 pm

i actually got some funny looks at band rehearsal last night by saying that i find zorak strangely attractive.... physically.

Well, I dunno, but his voice sure turns me on.

Written By: lasvegasbill on 03/23/06 at 12:24 am

I pounder the idea that people really don't know how to drive.........because it is true''''''

Written By: Mr Tumnus on 03/23/06 at 4:47 am

I pounder the idea that people really don't know how to drive.........because it is true''''''

I'm starting to ponder who 'LasVegasBill' really  is?

hmmmm

Written By: karen on 03/23/06 at 8:34 am

Spanish (or Portugese) for something of the roses?

Written By: Mr Tumnus on 03/23/06 at 9:16 am

I'm pondering as to whether I have Internet addiction.

Sits down..

"Hello my name is Jules and I have a problem I need to discuss...."

group claps 

Written By: Howard on 03/23/06 at 2:51 pm

I don't know,ask Step that,not me. ::)

Written By: Step-chan on 03/23/06 at 3:13 pm

I don't know,ask Step that,not me. ::)

Well, you asked the question. ::)

I just answered it. ;D :D ;)

Written By: Howard on 03/23/06 at 3:16 pm

Well, you asked the question. ::)

I just answered it. ;D :D ;)

Why is it always the both of us? ;D

Written By: Step-chan on 03/23/06 at 3:19 pm

I think it has something to do with the fact that I like answering his questions about those topics and besides, I find humor in sex.

;D ;) ;D ;) ;D ;) ;D ;)

That and the fact that I'm just obsessed with it. ::)

Kinda like how I can't shut up about anime, Puchiko, catgirls, Nirvana and the Fecal Matter Demo(something Kurt Cobain recorded at the age of 18, along with Dale Crover).

Written By: Step-chan on 03/23/06 at 3:21 pm

Why is it always the both of us? ;D

I think it's because I'm one of those types who isn't afraid or embarrassed to answer your racier questions.

;D ;D ;D ;D

Written By: Howard on 03/23/06 at 3:22 pm

I think it's because I'm one of those types who isn't afraid or embarrassed to answer your racier questions.

;D ;D ;D ;D

You got that right. ;)

Written By: Step-chan on 03/23/06 at 3:25 pm

Yep, I know that be true. ::) ;D

Written By: Howard on 03/23/06 at 3:26 pm

Yep, I know that be true. ::) ;D

It's all your fault ;D

Written By: Step-chan on 03/23/06 at 3:28 pm

It's all your fault ;D

Like I'm any more kinky than you ar.... umm... wait, nevermind..... ::) :-[ :D

Written By: Howard on 03/23/06 at 3:30 pm

Like I'm any more kinky than you ar.... umm... wait, nevermind..... ::) :-[ :D

I'm the one with sex on the brain.

Written By: Step-chan on 03/23/06 at 3:33 pm

I thought you said it was my fault.

Besides, you don't know everything that turns me on(most of it is best left unsaid anyway).

Do you hate competition? ::) :D ???

Written By: whistledog on 03/23/06 at 6:41 pm

the perfect setup for the biggest groaner of a joke all year ...

If you have sex on the brain, does that mean you blow your brains out? ;D

Written By: gemini on 03/23/06 at 7:44 pm

Why is it, no matter how fast you're driving, there's still always someone going faster, driving right on your @ss? Don't' they know, that just makes me want to drive even slower. Why's everyone in such a hurry?  :-\\

Written By: quirky_cat_girl on 03/23/06 at 7:58 pm

Why is it, no matter how fast you're driving, there's still always someone going faster, driving right on your @ss? Don't' they know, that just makes me want to drive even slower. Why's everyone in such a hurry?  :-\\

Oh, I totally hate when people do that! >:(

Written By: La Roche on 03/23/06 at 8:32 pm

You've obviously never been in a car with me..

Written By: Tia on 03/24/06 at 5:14 am

why isn't the word "palindrome" a palindrome? seems like it would have been just as easy. call them palinnilap dromeemords, or something.

does the word "anagram" have any anagrams? it doesn't seem to. oo! you can almost make "man grass" out of "anagrams."

Written By: LyricBoy on 03/24/06 at 5:57 am

If I was Donna Summer,I would've told that person to put the cake in the refrigerator. ;D

I thik they put the cake out in the rain before somebody could put a bun in the oven.  ;D ;D

Written By: karen on 03/24/06 at 6:22 am

why isn't the word "palindrome" a palindrome? seems like it would have been just as easy. call them palinnilap dromeemords, or something.

does the word "anagram" have any anagrams? it doesn't seem to. oo! you can almost make "man grass" out of "anagrams."

And following on from these

why is abbreviation such a long word?

Written By: Tia on 03/24/06 at 7:20 am

And following on from these

why is abbreviation such a long word?
is it okay that the word "verb" is actually a noun?

Written By: KKay on 03/24/06 at 8:43 am

is it okay that the word "verb" is actually a noun?

I ponder.....millions of thousands of miles of super ultra information freeway at your fingertips...
and you want to know how do they get teflon to stick to the pan.

Written By: Tia on 03/24/06 at 12:51 pm

I ponder.....millions of thousands of miles of super ultra information freeway at your fingertips...
Did you know that they're finding massive quantities of Teflon in the bloodstreams of people who work at Teflon factories? No one's quite clear what the long-term effects are.

Written By: Tia on 03/24/06 at 12:55 pm

Isn't the technology behind Teflon related to the technology that goes into the skin of the stealth bomber? There's this book "dreamland" about area 51 that speculates all the alien coverup stuff is actually orchestrated by the government to distract attention from all the health problems that the people who work on the stealth bomber are contracting.

Ponder that!

Written By: Step-chan on 03/24/06 at 1:47 pm

You're in a enclosed steel box and all you have is a table and a saw.

How do you get out?

::)

Written By: La Sine Pesroh on 03/24/06 at 2:33 pm

Something that's bugged me for a while: Why do they make riding lawn mowers with aerodynamic noses? They never go faster than 5 mph.

I am not fooled.

Written By: Tia on 03/24/06 at 2:45 pm

Something that's bugged me for a while: Why do they make riding lawn mowers with aerodynamic noses? They never go faster than 5 mph.

I am not fooled.
Hmm, I dunno where you're buying your mowers from, but mine

Written By: Howard on 03/24/06 at 2:47 pm

I thought you said it was my fault.

Besides, you don't know everything that turns me on(most of it is best left unsaid anyway).

Do you hate competition? ::) :D ???

No I don't mind a little competition sometimes. ;D

Written By: Howard on 03/24/06 at 2:48 pm

[quote author=whis

Written By: CatwomanofV on 03/24/06 at 2:53 pm

Why??

Cat

Written By: Howard on 03/24/06 at 2:55 pm

Why??

Cat

Why what?

Written By: KKay on 03/24/06 at 3:09 pm

Isn't the technology behind Teflon related to the technology that goes into the skin of the stealth bomber? There's this book "dreamland" about area 51 that speculates all the alien coverup stuff is actually orchestrated by the government to distract attention from all the health problems that the people who work on the stealth bomber are contracting.

Ponder that!

now THAT's what I'm talking about!

Written By: Step-chan on 03/24/06 at 3:17 pm

No I don't mind a little competition sometimes. ;D

Okay. ;)

Written By: CatwomanofV on 03/24/06 at 3:19 pm

Why what?

Just Why. That is what I ponder.

Cat

Written By: deadrockstar on 03/24/06 at 3:20 pm

Why I was born and what place I have in this world.

Written By: Howard on 03/24/06 at 3:57 pm

Why haven't I had sex yet?

Written By: Donnie Darko on 03/24/06 at 4:01 pm

Why I was born and what place I have in this world.

Maybe there is no reason.

Written By: Tia on 03/24/06 at 4:32 pm

Written By: loki 13 on 03/24/06 at 7:18 pm

Why is it that when you are looking for something you lost 
someone will always ask you "where did you lose it?"

Written By: LyricBoy on 03/25/06 at 6:49 am

And why is it that when you find something that you've lost, it is always in the last place that you've looked? ???

Written By: danootaandme on 03/25/06 at 7:13 am

And why is it that when you find something that you've lost, it is always in the last place that you've looked? ???

:D
Because when you find it you don't look anymore. If they were in the first place you looked they wouldn't be lost, although, some people find what they are looking for but don't realize they have found it and continue to look.  ::)

Written By: CatwomanofV on 03/26/06 at 3:33 pm

Or you find something that you were looking for a long time ago while you were looking for something else.

Cat

Written By: Howard on 03/27/06 at 4:34 pm

Maybe there is a reason.

Written By: Step-chan on 03/27/06 at 5:36 pm

Hmmmm..... (brain farts and dies) :D

Written By: Mr Tumnus on 03/28/06 at 4:32 am

;D ;D

So true  ::)

Written By: Howard on 03/28/06 at 6:14 am

Hmmmm..... (brain farts and dies) :D

So you don't ponder why you haven't had sex yet? ;D

Written By: Tia on 03/28/06 at 10:46 am

Maybe there is a reason.
maybe the reason is you haven't followed my extraordinarily thoughtful and effective advice yet.  ;)

Written By: Step-chan on 03/28/06 at 11:56 am

So you don't ponder why you haven't had sex yet? ;D

Well, I already know why.

Written By: Howard on 03/28/06 at 3:58 pm

You haven't had sex yet? Surely your acquainted with  Mrs Palmer and her 5 lovely daughters. She's never let me down ....... without a fight...... gives all the guys a hard time! ;) ;D

Unfortunately for this 32 Year old man,NO! >:(

Written By: Howard on 03/28/06 at 3:58 pm

maybe the reason is you haven't followed my extraordinarily thoughtful and effective advice yet.  ;)

What advice? ???  ::)

Written By: Tia on 03/28/06 at 7:42 pm

What advice? ???  ::)
lick and spit, dude! lick and spit!

although you're onto something with the pay-by-the-hour no-tell motel, but once you get there you gotta lick and spit!

Written By: Sister Morphine on 03/28/06 at 8:56 pm

Who is Tia?  I see Tia with avatars of this person and I have no clue who it is.  :-\\

Written By: Tia on 03/28/06 at 8:58 pm

Who is Tia?  I see Tia with avatars of this person and I have no clue who it is.  :-\\
it's a mystery.

she knows how to rock though!

she's a movie actress who was huge in the mid-70s to mid-80s and then pretty much vanished. you have to be of a certain age. :)

she's comin' back though! keep watching the skies!

Written By: KKay on 03/28/06 at 9:07 pm

although you're onto something with the pay-by-the-hour no-tell motel, but once you get there you gotta lick and spit!

Your advice is only good for porn actors in the 70s...

would you tell Tia to do that!?

Written By: Tia on 03/28/06 at 9:13 pm

Your advice is only good for porn actors in the 70s...

would you tell Tia to do that!?
bite your tongue kkay! kim is the picture of innocence. i don't do her avatar justice.

keep watching the skies! she's coming back with a message of hope for us all. i'm not worthy! i'm not worthy!

Written By: Badfinger-fan on 03/29/06 at 12:22 am

are there any adult film stars, before their careers, that wondered if they would ever have sex?

Written By: La Sine Pesroh on 03/29/06 at 12:54 am

are there any adult film stars, before their careers, that wondered if they would ever have sex?
Howard!

Written By: Badfinger-fan on 03/29/06 at 12:58 am

Howard!

;D that's what I'm talkin about . 

Written By: whistledog on 03/29/06 at 1:03 am

Howard!

Howard a porn star?

Well, I guess if Ron Jeremy can do it, then anything is possible ;D

Written By: Howard on 03/29/06 at 4:29 pm

At least I try. ;)

Written By: Howard on 03/29/06 at 4:31 pm

[quote author=whis

Written By: La Sine Pesroh on 03/29/06 at 4:54 pm

Written By: Howard on 03/29/06 at 5:01 pm

I have brushed against greatness.

Hey good for you.

Written By: Step-chan on 03/30/06 at 12:46 pm

:D :D :D :D :D

Written By: ultraviolet52 on 03/30/06 at 1:07 pm

As a child, I always thought it was weird why if you were about to stop somewhere, on the road it would say "Ahead Stop" instead of "Stop Ahead" but now that easily makes more sense. Also, I always pondered on what kind of pasty paint they put on the road to make it look slightly elevated from the pavement. And I wondered how they spelled the words so nicely without screwing it up.. I had problems, I tell ya...

Written By: La Sine Pesroh on 03/30/06 at 1:46 pm

As a child, I always thought it was weird why if you were about to stop somewhere, on the road it would say "Ahead Stop" instead of "Stop Ahead" but now that easily makes more sense. Also, I always pondered on what kind of pasty paint they put on the road to make it look slightly elevated from the pavement. And I wondered how they spelled the words so nicely without screwing it up.. I had problems, I tell ya...
You mean like these guys?

http://www.greece.k12.ny.us/taylor/humor/shcool.jpg

Written By: Badfinger-fan on 03/30/06 at 2:41 pm

Things you ponder..... 
                              what are hot dogs made from?  :o

Written By: Howard on 03/30/06 at 2:44 pm

Things you ponder.....   

Pigs.

Written By: Badfinger-fan on 03/30/06 at 2:46 pm

Pigs.
what part?

Written By: Howard on 03/30/06 at 2:47 pm

what part?

Intestines?  ???

Written By: ultraviolet52 on 03/30/06 at 3:46 pm

You mean like these guys?

http://www.greece.k12.ny.us/taylor/humor/shcool.jpg

Wow, Albert, you seriously lifted a weight off of my conflicted mind. Now I can actually SEE how they do it. Really, I thank you for that...  ;)

Written By: Howard on 03/30/06 at 3:53 pm

Why do fools fall in love?

Written By: quirky_cat_girl on 03/30/06 at 3:54 pm

Things you ponder.....   

worms! :P

Written By: Howard on 03/30/06 at 3:55 pm

They are?

Written By: quirky_cat_girl on 03/30/06 at 4:05 pm

They are?

I don't know...I've been told that they have worms in them...but I am very gullible too! ;)

Written By: Howard on 03/30/06 at 4:07 pm

I don't know...I've been told that they have worms in them...but I am very gullible too! ;)

Thank God,I'm not sick. :P

Written By: La Sine Pesroh on 03/30/06 at 4:08 pm

what part?
My brother-in-law once told me. Trust me, you don't want to know.

Written By: quirky_cat_girl on 03/30/06 at 4:08 pm

Thank God,I'm not sick. :P

I really hate meat sometimes...I don't eat it too often...I hate whenever you bite into it and you get a nasty gristly piece in your mouth....doesn't get much worse than that!! :P :(

Written By: Howard on 03/30/06 at 4:09 pm

Penis? ;D

Written By: quirky_cat_girl on 03/30/06 at 4:10 pm

Penis? ;D

hahahaa...I was gonna say that, but you beat me to the punch! ;) ;D :D

Written By: Howard on 03/30/06 at 4:11 pm

hahahaa...I was gonna say that, but you beat me to the punch! ;) ;D :D

It could be that,I may be wrong Erin. ::)

Written By: loki 13 on 03/30/06 at 4:28 pm

why is it, that no matter where you're at, Market, bank, traffic jam,
the lines you are not in move faster.

Written By: La Sine Pesroh on 03/30/06 at 4:37 pm

Penis? ;D
Worse.  He told me "lips and a**holes."

Now go and enjoy your frankfurter.  :o

Written By: ultraviolet52 on 03/30/06 at 5:40 pm

I really hate meat sometimes...I don't eat it too often...I hate whenever you bite into it and you get a nasty gristly piece in your mouth....doesn't get much worse than that!! :P :(

My thoughts exactly!  :)

Written By: whistledog on 03/30/06 at 6:12 pm

Hot Dogs are made out of Rat Excrements.  They chop up the little rats, then mix it in with the meat, then they mold it into the shape of a wiener.  Why do you think Cheese dogs are so popular? ;D

Written By: La Sine Pesroh on 03/30/06 at 6:23 pm

[quote author=whis

Written By: ultraviolet52 on 03/30/06 at 7:40 pm

So are Whistle Dogs made out of great green gobs of greasy grimy gopher guts?

Whistle Dogs are made of things that make you root and toot and blow a lot of hot air and spit.

Written By: Badfinger-fan on 03/30/06 at 11:01 pm

Pigs.
quite possibly, there could be some pork product in it.

ewww, no, hot dogs aren't made with worms you silly goose.

I do wanna know, I do, I do, I do wanna know  :D

Penis? ;D
WTF,  no, hell no!!! no penis talk when we're discussing culinary delights.

Worse.  He told me "lips and a**holes."
Now go and enjoy your frankfurter.  :o
lips and assh*les, wow, that's heinous  :o  and what the hell, how do you eat a hole?
[quote author=whis

Written By: ultraviolet52 on 03/30/06 at 11:07 pm

***next thing I ponder**** Do fat bottomed girls really make the rockin' world go round?

Only Queen knows that one... Did Journey play on that song, too?

Written By: Badfinger-fan on 03/30/06 at 11:13 pm

Only Queen knows that one... Did Journey play on that song, too?
It was playing on the radio while I was driving home, but it was the newer Paul Rodgers version, and it wasn't bad. I didn't know Journey covered the song, but if Queen (Freddie) says they do, then maybe it's true.

Written By: ultraviolet52 on 03/30/06 at 11:22 pm

It was playing on the radio while I was driving home, but it was the newer Paul Rodgers version, and it wasn't bad. I didn't know Journey covered the song, but if Queen (Freddie) says they do, then maybe it's true.

I think Journey actually played with Queen on the original. I coulda sworn that, but I could be very wrong :0) ;D

It's another thing to ponder..

Written By: quirky_cat_girl on 03/30/06 at 11:27 pm

***next thing I ponder**** Do fat bottomed girls really make the rockin' world go round?

betcha this woman agrees with that statement!!

http://blogs.salon.com/0002916/images/2005/08/04/extremely%20fat%20ass2.jpg

Written By: whistledog on 03/30/06 at 11:28 pm

Paul Rodgers with Queen .. boy he's sure racking up the bands ... Free, Bad Company, The Firm, and now Queen

Written By: whistledog on 03/30/06 at 11:29 pm

That's one hell of an ass  :o

Written By: quirky_cat_girl on 03/30/06 at 11:29 pm

[quote author=whis

Written By: Badfinger-fan on 03/30/06 at 11:31 pm

I think Journey actually played with Queen on the original. I coulda sworn that, but I could be very wrong :0) ;D

It's another thing to ponder..
Neal Schon of Journey as played guitar with many groups and maybe he did, but it shouldn't be too hard to look up. I myself, have never heard that they played together, but I don't know everything.  :)

Holy rump roast!!!   :o  that ass has it's own gravitational pull.

yes, that is a shame...I mean, the rest of her isn't really that bad....wow, that would sure be difficult. :-\\
you're really thinking about it  ;D  ;D  woops, I thought whis

Written By: Howard on 03/31/06 at 3:15 pm

I'd tap that. ;D O0

Written By: Morton on 03/31/06 at 4:41 pm

^ she wouldn't feel it for a while, though!

I always ponder why at the shop I work at, it can be dead as a dodo from 10pm onwards (seriously), then EVERYONE piles in the shop at 5 to 11, 2 minutes before we lock the door. I wouldn't care but it happens every fudging night and it's pissing me off big time  >:(

DON'T DO IT, BITCHES!  >:( >:( >:(

Check for new replies or respond here...