inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: So long. Farewell. It's time to say goodbye. It's been nice knowing you...

Written By: FaultyDog on 03/10/06 at 5:15 pm

... you silly old Tuxedo Sam, but you've been around WAY too long now. Time to trade you in...

Subject: Re: So long. Farewell. It's time to say goodbye. It's been nice knowing you...

Written By: CeramicsFanatic on 03/10/06 at 5:16 pm

LOL!  Congrats on your big achievement there, Henk!!  ;)

Subject: Re: So long. Farewell. It's time to say goodbye. It's been nice knowing you...

Written By: FaultyDog on 03/10/06 at 5:17 pm

...for a shiny new BADTZ MARU!!

http://skatersnake.tripod.com/badtz-maru.jpg

Written By: FaultyDog on 03/10/06 at 5:18 pm

LOL!  Congrats on your big achievement there, Henk!!  ;)

Thanks Karen. :) It took me ten months to get here.

Written By: Paul on 03/10/06 at 5:20 pm

It took me ten months to get here.

Took me about twice that long...!

Congratulations on the 'upgrade', Henk...

Written By: Philip Eno on 03/10/06 at 5:21 pm

... you silly old Tuxedo Sam, but you've been around WAY too long now. Time to trade you in...
Well done another landmark for these boards.

Written By: FaultyDog on 03/10/06 at 5:26 pm

Took me about twice that long...!

Congratulations on the 'upgrade', Henk...

Thanks Paul!  :)

Well done another landmark for these boards.

And thanks Philip. 8)

I just realized that at this rate it will take me just over 8 years to get to 50,000 posts. :o

Written By: Philip Eno on 03/10/06 at 5:28 pm

And thanks Philip. 8)

I just realized that at this rate it will take me just over 8 years to get to 50,000 posts. :o

The pleasure will be ours!

Written By: gemini on 03/10/06 at 5:30 pm

Congrats Henk!  :D

Written By: FaultyDog on 03/10/06 at 5:31 pm

The pleasure will be ours!

Eight years is a mighty long time, Philip... I don't think I have the stamina. :-\\

But for now, I'll just keep posting. :)

Written By: FaultyDog on 03/10/06 at 5:32 pm

Congrats Henk!  :D

Thank you Rhonda!  8)

I would never be here today if it wasn't for you people. :)

Written By: CeramicsFanatic on 03/10/06 at 5:33 pm

I've been coming to this site for close to 7 years now, so had they had post counts way back then, I'd likely have an astronomical number under my name!  :o

Written By: gemini on 03/10/06 at 5:33 pm

Thank you Rhonda!  8)

I would never be here today if it wasn't for you people. :)

Awwww, shucks  :-[  ;D 

Written By: loki 13 on 03/10/06 at 5:36 pm

Cogratulations Henk, What a milestone, I hope to be here
when you achieve your next one!!!

Written By: FaultyDog on 03/10/06 at 5:37 pm

I've been coming to this site for close to 7 years now, so had they had post counts way back then, I'd likely have an astronomical number under my name!  :o

Well, 25,000 is pretty astronomical to me. ;)

Written By: CeramicsFanatic on 03/10/06 at 5:39 pm

Well, 25,000 is pretty astronomical to me. ;)

;D

Written By: FaultyDog on 03/10/06 at 5:39 pm

Cogratulations Henk, What a milestone, I hope to be here
when you achieve your next one!!!

Thank you Kevin. :)

I do hope to be here myself when I reach my next milestone! ;D

Written By: Morton on 03/10/06 at 5:39 pm

Congrats, Henk.  ;)

I remember when I was a Badzt Maru....many moons ago.... sigh  :P

Written By: FaultyDog on 03/10/06 at 5:44 pm

Congrats, Henk.  ;)

I remember when I was a Badzt Maru....many moons ago.... sigh  :P

Thanks Michael. :)

And don't worry - you'll get there (again).  ;)

Written By: CatwomanofV on 03/10/06 at 6:39 pm

Congrats. You scared me. When I first read the title of the thread, I thought you were leaving. I'm glad I was wrong.

Cat

Written By: FaultyDog on 03/10/06 at 6:43 pm

Congrats. You scared me. When I first read the title of the thread, I thought you were leaving. I'm glad I was wrong.

Cat

Anything to grab your attention. I have no intention of leaving. ;) Thanks for the congrats, Cat. :)

Written By: whistledog on 03/10/06 at 6:46 pm

Congratulations Henk.  I bet you will soon be a Feathers McGraw in no time 8)

Written By: FaultyDog on 03/10/06 at 6:48 pm

[quote author=whis

Written By: Dominic L. on 03/10/06 at 6:58 pm

w00t

congrats.

Written By: FaultyDog on 03/10/06 at 7:02 pm

w00t

congrats.

Thank you! :) You're slowly but steadily approaching the same mark yourself... 8)

Written By: Badfinger-fan on 03/10/06 at 7:52 pm

Henk, you had me faked out also. I'm thinking, aww sh*t, somebody or some post pushed him over the brink  ;D  congratulations on your promotion. Alll I can do is applaud you.

Written By: nally on 03/10/06 at 7:56 pm

Hmmm...I was very misled when I saw the title of this thread. At first I thought, "oh no! Please don't leave us, Henk!" :-[

Anyway, congratz on your 5000 plateau. ;) I look forward to seeing 10,000 from ya. 8) O0

Written By: quirky_cat_girl on 03/10/06 at 9:04 pm

Cat

I was just getting ready to post this same comment.....Henk, I thought you were leaving us!! I am glad that you are not...and congrats on your achievement! ;)

Written By: deadrockstar on 03/10/06 at 9:07 pm

Congrats to you Henk. :)

Written By: rich1981 on 03/10/06 at 9:09 pm

Hmmm...I was very misled when I saw the title of this thread. At first I thought, "oh no! Please don't leave us, Henk!" :-[

Anyway, congratz on your 5000 plateau. ;) I look forward to seeing 10,000 from ya. 8) O0

You weren't the only one Jeff, but congratulations Henk, I still remember you as FaultyDog. At the rate I'm going (which will be even slower now that I have a job) it will probably take 2 more years to get to where you are at now.

Written By: JamieMcBain on 03/10/06 at 10:03 pm

A fellow Badtz Maru ! Coooooool !

http://photos.yafro.com/pics3/i/20060310/20/6/5/7/65770e2c0a7768a8a1ecf8d6add911bd200603100_full.jpg

Written By: nally on 03/10/06 at 11:12 pm

You weren't the only one Jeff, but congratulations Henk, I still remember you as FaultyDog. At the rate I'm going (which will be even slower now that I have a job) it will probably take 2 more years to get to where you are at now.

When I get an actual job I probably won't be here quite as often either. We'll see what happens.

For the record, I was a Badtz Maru from July 21, 2004, until October 18, 2004.

Written By: FaultyDog on 03/11/06 at 3:10 am

Henk, you had me faked out also. I'm thinking, aww sh*t, somebody or some post pushed him over the brink  ;D  congratulations on your promotion. Alll I can do is applaud you.

Hmmm...I was very misled when I saw the title of this thread. At first I thought, "oh no! Please don't leave us, Henk!" :-
Congrats to you Henk. :)

Heh. Thanks guys!  :) Like I said: anything to grab your attention. ;) I don't think I'll do it again - well, not until I reach 10,000 or so. ::)

Written By: FaultyDog on 03/11/06 at 3:13 am

I was just getting ready to post this same comment.....Henk, I thought you were leaving us!! I am glad that you are not...and congrats on your achievement! ;)

Well, I just like a little bit of word play... 8) Thanks for your congrats! :) And keep posting Rich - those two years will be gone before you know it! ;)

Written By: FaultyDog on 03/11/06 at 3:16 am

A fellow Badtz Maru ! Coooooool !

http://photos.yafro.com/pics3/i/20060310/20/6/5/7/65770e2c0a7768a8a1ecf8d6add911bd200603100_full.jpg

Thanks Jamie! :) I will not join Penguins In The Mist, however.  ;)

Written By: MidKnightDarkness on 03/11/06 at 8:08 am

Wow, Henk.. for a second there, I thought you were leaving the forum.

And I'm not gonna lie, I was coming in here to windmill kick you in the face. I guess I'll just congratulate you instead. :)

Written By: FaultyDog on 03/11/06 at 1:15 pm

Wow, Henk.. for a second there, I thought you were leaving the forum.

And I'm not gonna lie, I was coming in here to windmill kick you in the face.

... :-\\

I was so looking forward to that.  ;D

I guess I'll just congratulate you instead. :)

I guess I'll just have to say "thank you". ;) 8)

Written By: JamieMcBain on 03/11/06 at 1:26 pm

Thanks Jamie! :) I will not join Penguins In The Mist, however.  ;)

It's ok with me.....  ;D

Written By: ultraviolet52 on 03/11/06 at 4:04 pm

I'm getting close to Badtz Maru, myself.. Yay!

Written By: FaultyDog on 03/11/06 at 4:59 pm

I'm getting close to Badtz Maru, myself.. Yay!

So I notice. Just keep posting - that's what I did. ;D

Written By: Philip Eno on 03/11/06 at 6:30 pm

Just keep posting - that's what I did. ;D
Look what happened to me?

Written By: Dominic L. on 03/11/06 at 10:50 pm

wait... it's at 5,000?!

Then I'm close too!

Written By: Philip Eno on 03/12/06 at 2:19 am

wait... it's at 5,000?!

Then I'm close too!
...but with a little way yet?

Written By: ultraviolet52 on 03/12/06 at 2:39 am

Seems to work everytime...  ;D

Written By: Dominic L. on 03/12/06 at 10:25 am

...but with a little way yet?

only 397 more!

Written By: nally on 03/12/06 at 1:42 pm

That's exactly what I've been doing too...especially in the PBG's. That's why it took me only three months to hit 5,000...and another three months to get up to 10,000.

Check for new replies or respond here...