inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: How do I search within a post/thread?

Written By: Trimac20 on 03/16/06 at 4:02 am

Trimac20 again. Is there a way to search for a word/phrase/member.etc within a specific post or thread? I want to look up the photos of particular members in the 'Show us what you look like' thread, and don't want to go through page by page (must be 100). Anyway of getting round this? Cheers.

Subject: Re: How do I search within a post/thread?

Written By: karen on 03/16/06 at 4:07 am

The inthe00s photo album is a shorter thread but has most of the pictures and none of the chat.

Even with the old search you couldn't search just one thread

Written By: nally on 03/16/06 at 9:46 am

Trimac20 again. Is there a way to search for a word/phrase/member.etc within a specific post or thread? I want to look up the photos of particular members in the 'Show us what you look like' thread, and don't want to go through page by page (must be 100). Anyway of getting round this? Cheers.

For some of the smaller threads, one thing you can do is use the "Print" link and it'll bring up the whole thread on one big long page. It would take a while for threads with more than a thousand replies, so I would suggest not trying with those (since that would require a lot of memory).

Only problem is, the "Print" link will not display any images. :-\\

Written By: karen on 03/16/06 at 9:48 am

For some of the smaller threads, one thing you can do is use the "Print" link and it'll bring up the whole thread on one big long page. It would take a while for threads with more than a thousand replies, so I would suggest not trying with those (since that would require a lot of memory).

Only problem is, the "Print" link will not display any images. :-\\

cool I didn't know you could do that!

Check for new replies or respond here...