inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: Infamous inthe00s.com arguments?

Written By: Trimac20 on 03/16/06 at 6:42 am

Does anyone remember any? Care to share?

Subject: Re: Infamous inthe00s.com arguments?

Written By: karen on 03/16/06 at 6:55 am

The problem is that some of the more recent ones still rankle with some people so it would be hard to discuss them here.

Written By: Trimac20 on 03/16/06 at 7:11 am

Did any of them involve a subtle e-mail to the administrator? I know that was a common thing in many of the message boards I used to frequent, one guy even threatened me with legal action (he was supposed to be from the Canadian mounties or something) because of a supposed 'slight' (which amounted to just disagreeing with someone else's point of view). Don't remember much of it, but, suffice to say, I wasn't very well liked at the board. Thank goodness the penguins are much more forgiving bunch!

Written By: karen on 03/16/06 at 7:16 am

Well there is always the report to moderator function which open to abuse I suppose.  Another messageboard I use has what they call a 'yikes' button.  If you click on it a moderator removes the post and then checks to see if it contrevenes any house rules.  This is currently being used by one or two people against certain other members to get all their posts removed within minutes of the posting.  Very childish IMO

Written By: Tia on 03/16/06 at 9:33 am

Most of the "infamous" ones were on the politics board, where they shall stay ;)  The only one that really sticks out in my mind was the whole "SF/sexual harrassment" thing involving a former member (who shall also stay where he is)
Well, if we didn't all worship the devil so much, maybe it wouldn't have been such a problem.

Was this the one where he had a co-worker who was being sexually harassed, and it was all liberals' fault but he wouldn't actually DO anything about it? that was priceless.

Written By: KKay on 03/16/06 at 9:37 am

The problem is that some of the more recent ones still rankle with some people so it would be hard to discuss them here.

You're right...and I have had to use all CAPS a lot lately!

Written By: karen on 03/16/06 at 9:46 am

Was this the one where he had a co-worker who was being sexually harassed, and it was all liberals' fault but he wouldn't actually DO anything about it? that was priceless.

No a different one.

Written By: CatwomanofV on 03/16/06 at 11:45 am

Could I tell some stories.  ;D ;D I won't go into specifics because there are some members involved who are still here (and others who have left/banned). Since I have been here, I can think of 5 major battles. Sometimes it seemed like a soap opera here.

Cat

Written By: Tia on 03/16/06 at 12:14 pm

rats! i hate it when i miss a good hiss-and-yowl.

Written By: MidKnightDarkness on 03/16/06 at 1:08 pm

Ghey/Gay argument.

Alex vs. EVERY PERSON FROM SHIPPENSBURG.

It was brutal. ;D

Written By: deadrockstar on 03/16/06 at 1:10 pm

Ghey/Gay argument.

Alex vs. EVERY PERSON FROM SHIPPENSBURG.

It was brutal. ;D

Yes it was.  And you're ghey for bringing it up.

:D

Written By: MidKnightDarkness on 03/16/06 at 1:11 pm

Yes it was.  And you're ghey for brining it up.

Oh SNAP, son. We can't start an argument in the argument memorial thread..! :D

Written By: deadrockstar on 03/16/06 at 1:13 pm

Oh SNAP, son. We can't start an argument in the argument memorial thread..! :D

"Bring it on"

"my daddy's got money, hehehe" ;D

Written By: Tia on 03/16/06 at 1:14 pm

Someone needs to start a "hot" versus "hawt" argument. And it needs to be bloody.

Written By: Howard on 03/16/06 at 1:59 pm

Was there an arguement between Jimmy and I a few years ago? ???

Written By: Tia on 03/16/06 at 2:08 pm

Was there an arguement between Jimmy and I a few years ago? ???
Do you recall there being an argument between jimmy and you a few years ago????

Written By: Howard on 03/16/06 at 2:09 pm

Do you recall there being an argument between jimmy and you a few years ago????

Maybe he made fun of me,I'm not so sure. ???

Written By: MidKnightDarkness on 03/16/06 at 2:15 pm

Maybe he made fun of me,I'm not so sure. ???

That was like.. 4 months ago.

Written By: Howard on 03/16/06 at 2:16 pm

That was like.. 4 months ago.

Was he around 4 months ago?

Written By: whistledog on 03/16/06 at 6:56 pm

Was he around 4 months ago?

Didn't jiminy come back as Captain Stupid?

Written By: Howard on 03/17/06 at 3:00 pm

[quote author=whis

Written By: ultraviolet52 on 03/17/06 at 5:07 pm

I think I've only been around for 2 Battles, which I will not eleborate on..

Written By: Morton on 03/17/06 at 5:48 pm

Why is this even being discussed in a topic when most of us just want to post and converse in peace without petty arguments?

It's this sort of stupid topic discussion that leads to the bloody things in the first place

Written By: CatwomanofV on 03/17/06 at 5:50 pm

Why is this even being discussed in a topic when most of us just want to post and converse in peace without petty arguments?

It's this sort of stupid topic discussion that leads to the bloody things in the first place

And just what is that supposed to mean?  >:(

(Just kidding.  ;D ;D ;D)

Cat

Written By: Morton on 03/17/06 at 5:53 pm

And just what is that supposed to mean?  >:(

(Just kidding.  ;D ;D ;D)

Cat

;D

Seriously though, how are arguments and tiffs supposed to be left to die out when people keep bringing them up continually?!

Written By: gemini on 03/17/06 at 5:56 pm

;D

Seriously though, how are arguments and tiffs supposed to be left to die out when people keep bringing them up continually?!

Just sweep 'em under the rug, that's my motto!  ;)  ;D

Written By: Tia on 03/17/06 at 5:59 pm

Remember the war of 1812! You guys burned down our capitol, man! s'up widdat?! >:(

Written By: Trimac20 on 03/17/06 at 9:30 pm

Just sweep 'em under the rug, that's my motto!  ;)   ;D

Cos people don't want them to die, they have nothing better to do. If you haven't realised already, arguing is fun.  :D

Written By: whistledog on 03/17/06 at 9:33 pm

If you haven't realised already, arguing is fun.  :D

since when? lol

Written By: Morton on 03/18/06 at 6:27 am

Cos people don't want them to die, they have nothing better to do. If you haven't realised already, arguing is fun.  :D

tit

Written By: Tia on 03/18/06 at 6:42 am

[quote author=whis

Written By: Mr Tumnus on 03/18/06 at 9:31 am

...says the poster who started this thread   ::)

tit

Yeah   ;D  

Written By: MidKnightDarkness on 03/18/06 at 9:33 am

since your mom!

Ha-HO!!1

Written By: Howard on 03/20/06 at 6:00 pm

tit

nipple

Written By: Apricot on 03/20/06 at 8:52 pm

It won't revive them just to talk about them.. it's when we take sides. Example:

"You remember that whole "gay/ghey" debate? That was craaaaazy."

Neutral, just reminiscing. Now THIS:

"GAY GAY GAY GAY! I hope the sodomites who have this opinion that "gay" is offensive burn in HELL! MUAHAHA!!!111onetwosix"

Might just bring up another fight.

Written By: Gis on 03/21/06 at 9:20 am

There was the one that lead to the hacking of the boards and all our posts being lost...........

Written By: Howard on 03/21/06 at 5:57 pm

There was the one that lead to the hacking of the boards and all our posts being lost...........

Who started that?

Written By: Dagwood on 03/24/06 at 11:23 pm

Azzer, if I remember right.

Written By: CatwomanofV on 03/25/06 at 4:29 pm

I remember hearing about that. It was a bit before my time.

Cat

Written By: nally on 06/17/06 at 1:26 am

Well...I don't like to get into arguments on here; in fact, I have never started any, but some ex-member who used numbers as his name started one or two with me. One of them was about the band Softcell. He insisted that the group was a one hit wonder with "Tainted Love", and I proved him wrong by saying that they had hits in other countries; he didn't give a (blank). The other time he started an argument with me was on the baseball thread; I would get into some detail, but I don't think it's really worth it now. :-\\

Written By: GoodRedShirt on 06/17/06 at 1:41 am

Well...I don't like to get into arguments on here; in fact, I have never started any, but some ex-member who used numbers as his name started one or two with me. One of them was about the band Softcell. He insisted that the group was a one hit wonder with "Tainted Love", and I proved him wrong by saying that they had hits in other countries; he didn't give a (blank). The other time he started an argument with me was on the baseball thread; I would get into some detail, but I don't think it's really worth it now. :-\\
Ah yes, I know who you're meaning. Mr (or Mrs) "My opinion is the only right one".  ::)

Written By: Sister Morphine on 06/17/06 at 1:50 am

Anything involving that 5*19*86 guy.

Written By: Trimac20 on 06/17/06 at 2:11 am

Anything involving that 5*19*86 guy.

Yes, I don't think anybody will hesitate to verbally bash him.

Written By: 80s_cheerleader on 06/17/06 at 3:30 am

Ah yes, I know who you're meaning. Mr (or Mrs) "My opinion is the only right one".  ::)
Heck, that "nickname" could apply to a NUMBER of people on here.....not just ones with numbers in their usernames  ;)

Written By: GoodRedShirt on 06/17/06 at 3:41 am

Heck, that "nickname" could apply to a NUMBER of people on here.....not just ones with numbers in their usernames  ;)
Mr. "Insert musical instrument here"?  ::)

Yeah, that was worse than the first one

Written By: Apricot on 06/17/06 at 10:51 am

He didn't give a (blank)?!?! Jeff, what was that mysterious word that escaped your post?! :D

I don't know if it's a fight as much as it was a full-out war, but the whole thing after Donnie Darko left was pretty crazy. Most people missed it, actually.

Written By: Tia on 06/17/06 at 11:55 am

i thought it was more of a low-intensity protracted counterinsurgency. a "fracas," if you will.

Written By: Apricot on 06/17/06 at 11:57 am

i thought it was more of a low-intensity protracted counterinsurgency. a "fracas," if you will.

No one likes a show-off, Tia.

Written By: Tia on 06/17/06 at 12:36 pm

No one likes a show-off, Tia.
well, we intend to persevere in the exercise of measured but decisive force until this changes.

Written By: Badfinger-fan on 06/17/06 at 1:20 pm

well, we intend to persevere in the exercise of measured but decisive force until this changes.
basically "Stay the course"      that's all you had to say    ;)

Written By: velvetoneo on 06/17/06 at 3:38 pm

He didn't give a (blank)?!?! Jeff, what was that mysterious word that escaped your post?! :D

I don't know if it's a fight as much as it was a full-out war, but the whole thing after Donnie Darko left was pretty crazy. Most people missed it, actually.

Yeah, that was WAR.

Written By: Trimac20 on 06/18/06 at 9:57 am

Yeah, that was WAR.

Well, maybe that's overestimated it a skerrick.

Written By: nally on 06/18/06 at 4:03 pm

I always use the word "blank" in lieu of a naughty word. ;D

And yes, I was referring to the five.nineteen.eighty-six guy.

Written By: Sister Morphine on 06/18/06 at 5:28 pm

I always use the word "blank" in lieu of a naughty word. ;D

And yes, I was referring to the five.nineteen.eighty-six guy.

That 5*19*86 guy keeps IMing me on AIM and he's just getting funnier and funnier.  I've resorted to printing them out and handing them out to friends to have a laugh.

Written By: nally on 06/18/06 at 5:30 pm

That 5*19*86 guy keeps IMing me on AIM and he's just getting funnier and funnier.  I've resorted to printing them out and handing them out to friends to have a laugh.

He's actually making you laugh now? That's quite a change in his behavior.

He's not attacking you still, is he?

Written By: Dominic L. on 06/18/06 at 5:31 pm

maybe the "What does poop taste like" thread will turn into an infamous argument?

Written By: Sister Morphine on 06/18/06 at 5:32 pm

He's actually making you laugh now? That's quite a change in his behavior.

He's not attacking you still, is he?

Yes, he is.  That's what's so funny about it.  He thinks he's being mean and hurtful when in reality he's hilarious. 

Written By: Sister Morphine on 06/18/06 at 5:33 pm

maybe the "What does poop taste like" thread will turn into an infamous argument?

It won't.  I just can't get over someone asking that question (probably because I can't understand why anyone would want to know in the first place), but it's not going to turn into an argument of any kind.

Written By: Dominic L. on 06/18/06 at 5:35 pm

It won't.  I just can't get over someone asking that question (probably because I can't understand why anyone would want to know in the first place), but it's not going to turn into an argument of any kind.

I dunno, something I was just wondering...

Written By: Tia on 06/18/06 at 6:53 pm

i sztopped going to that thread after soimebpody hotlinked to a picture of coyote feces, in fact.

Written By: Badfinger-fan on 06/18/06 at 9:53 pm

i sztopped going to that thread after soimebpody hotlinked to a picture of coyote feces, in fact.
so you draw the line at coyote feces? I hear ya Tia. A man's got to know his own limitations.

Written By: Dominic L. on 06/18/06 at 10:05 pm

Hey! That used ta be my MSN display pic! Have some respect, G!

Written By: Apricot on 06/18/06 at 10:13 pm

You realize, of course, that every time you respond to it, you keep it going and thus perpertuate the stupidness, don't you?

Written By: Trimac20 on 06/18/06 at 10:56 pm

Yes, he is.  That's what's so funny about it.  He thinks he's being mean and hurtful when in reality he's hilarious. 

ROFL  ;D

Written By: nally on 06/19/06 at 12:32 am

That's good to know. ;) Sounds like you're not letting it bother ya.

Written By: Sister Morphine on 06/19/06 at 12:35 am

You realize, of course, that every time you respond to it, you keep it going and thus perpertuate the stupidness, don't you?

Of course.  But it's not like if I never post in it again, the thread will die.  Someone, somewhere......will be interested in poop.

Written By: Trimac20 on 06/19/06 at 2:50 am

Of course.  But it's not like if I never post in it again, the thread will die.  Someone, somewhere......will be interested in poop.

Poop is an interesting topic.

Written By: Apricot on 06/19/06 at 4:48 am

That's exactly how I feel about that Rubixgirl thread. But I refuse to contribute to it's life ever again.. never again will I even say "NOOOO!!!!!" when it gets bumped or comment on it and remind other people of it's existence. Except this time, just now. But that's the last. I promise. :D

Written By: Howard on 06/19/06 at 4:25 pm

I hope it does ;D

Written By: Trimac20 on 06/19/06 at 11:10 pm

I hope it does ;D

Let's egg em on, Howie!  :D

Written By: Howard on 06/20/06 at 1:53 pm

Let's egg em on, Howie!  :D

Good Idea

Written By: Dominic L. on 06/20/06 at 5:42 pm

Good Idea

No, Howard.... BAD idea.

Written By: Howard on 06/21/06 at 4:59 pm

No, Howard.... BAD idea.

Why is poop a bad arguement?

Written By: Trimac20 on 07/09/06 at 6:27 am

No, Howard.... BAD idea.

No, Howard...it's a GOOD idea.

Written By: nally on 07/09/06 at 2:46 pm

No, Howard...it's a GOOD idea.

Wow...an argument going on in the thread about arguments! :D

Written By: DJ Midas on 07/09/06 at 3:55 pm

Wow...an argument going on in the thread about arguments! :D

'Poop' is a funny word.

Written By: PaperGirl on 07/09/06 at 4:02 pm

Poop is not a funny word.  Its a stinky word.

Written By: DJ Midas on 07/09/06 at 4:59 pm

Poop is not a funny word.  Its a stinky word.

Stinky's a funny word too  ;D

Written By: PaperGirl on 07/09/06 at 5:15 pm

How about doody? 

Written By: DJ Midas on 07/09/06 at 5:20 pm

That's kinda funny but not as funny as poop.  :P

Written By: whistledog on 07/09/06 at 5:25 pm

I used to work with a woman who they called Poopsie.  I never found out why, but it always made me laugh

Written By: DJ Midas on 07/09/06 at 6:17 pm

I used to work with a woman who they called Poopsie.  I never found out why, but it always made me laugh

Maybe she smelled

Written By: whistledog on 07/09/06 at 6:22 pm

Maybe she smelled

She did always have a strange smell.  Maybe she was eatin' some of them Baby Buth bars ;D

Written By: CatwomanofV on 07/09/06 at 6:29 pm

I guess this is proof that people around here do nothing but talk about sh*t.  ;) :D ;D ;D ;D

Cat

Written By: whistledog on 07/09/06 at 6:31 pm

I guess this is proof that people around here do nothing but talk about sh*t.  ;) :D ;D ;D ;D

Cat

You could say they talk out of their ass :D

Written By: CatwomanofV on 07/09/06 at 6:33 pm

You could say they talk out of their ass :D

LMAO!!!  Applause for making me laugh.

Cat

Written By: DJ Midas on 07/09/06 at 7:33 pm

Applause to both Cat and whistle for that.  ;D

Written By: PaperGirl on 07/09/06 at 7:47 pm

Me thinks that Trouble With Trains thread is gonna be a new legendary arguement. 

Written By: Sister Morphine on 07/09/06 at 7:49 pm

Me thinks that Trouble With Trains thread is gonna be a new legendary arguement. 

Methinks not.  Every thread from time to time devolves into crappy tiffs........this thread is for the real whoppers.

Written By: nally on 07/09/06 at 9:39 pm

How about doody? 

As in Howdy doody?

Written By: whistledog on 07/09/06 at 9:41 pm

As in Howdy doody?

It's your Civic doody :D

Written By: nally on 07/09/06 at 10:30 pm

It's your Civic doody :D

A month ago I had jury doody :D

Written By: Howard on 07/10/06 at 4:48 pm

I need to make a doody. :P

Written By: woops on 07/10/06 at 6:11 pm

The only argument I've been part of was from one or two Tiffany fans (like if this was 1988  ::) ), though I ignored them after a while

Written By: whistledog on 07/10/06 at 8:06 pm

I got in an argument with that TarzSp dude when he called Tom Cochrane a one hit wonder.  I correct him, and he told me I was annoying for doing that, and that I was also wrong in my information, because according to him, the US Top 40 is all that matters  ::)

Written By: nally on 07/10/06 at 10:11 pm

I got in an argument with that TarzSp dude when he called Tom Cochrane a one hit wonder.  I correct him, and he told me I was annoying for doing that, and that I was also wrong in my information, because according to him, the US Top 40 is all that matters  ::)

I know, I remember his arguments too. He sounds very much like the 5_19_86 guy, who also insisted that the U.S. Top 40 was all that mattered (he called Softcell a one hit wonder).

Written By: whistledog on 07/10/06 at 11:24 pm

I know, I remember his arguments too. He sounds very much like the 5_19_86 guy, who also insisted that the U.S. Top 40 was all that mattered (he called Softcell a one hit wonder).

5_19_86 was a little different.  To him, it was all about the US Top 20.  He did a Lenny Kravitz poll, and only included 4 songs, which was just ridiculous  ::)

Written By: nally on 07/10/06 at 11:25 pm

5_19_86 was a little different.  To him, it was all about the US Top 20.  He did a Lenny Kravitz poll, and only included 4 songs, which was just ridiculous  ::)

I must've missed that one. Lenny had a LOT more than 4 hits; I can name about 9 of 'em.

Written By: HawkTheSlayer on 07/10/06 at 11:37 pm

I know of at least one- but it's being covered up as "someone just being paranoid, and we didn't really say that".

Written By: HawkTheSlayer on 07/12/06 at 8:23 pm

Aw, gee, no comments from the peanut gallery?

Written By: Rice_Cube on 07/12/06 at 8:27 pm

I do like peanuts.  They go well with beer.

Written By: Sister Morphine on 07/12/06 at 8:29 pm

I do like peanuts.  They go well with beer.

I prefer my peanuts with Diet Coke.  Do you like regular or honey roasted?

Written By: Rice_Cube on 07/12/06 at 8:35 pm

I'll eat any kind of nut so I don't really have a preference.

Written By: Dagwood on 07/12/06 at 8:52 pm

Honey roasted, please. :)

Written By: nally on 07/12/06 at 10:01 pm

I prefer regular...but I'll take some honey roasted! ;D

Written By: HawkTheSlayer on 07/12/06 at 10:15 pm

I actually prefer honey or toffee-covered cashews, myself.

Written By: Howard on 07/13/06 at 4:14 pm

There Is No peanut galllery

Written By: HawkTheSlayer on 07/13/06 at 4:16 pm

You're sure of that, are you?

Written By: Howard on 07/13/06 at 4:17 pm

You're sure of that, are you?

Want to start an arguement? ;D

Written By: Sister Morphine on 07/13/06 at 4:17 pm

;D  ;D  ;D

Written By: Howard on 07/13/06 at 4:20 pm

;D   ;D   ;D

http://www.inthe00s.com/smile/10/thefinger.gif
I just started an arguement. ;D

Written By: HawkTheSlayer on 07/13/06 at 4:20 pm

No, you didn't.

Written By: Howard on 07/13/06 at 4:21 pm

No, you didn't.

Yes I did

Written By: HawkTheSlayer on 07/13/06 at 4:29 pm

Wait a minute, is this the 5 minutes, or the full 1/2 hour?

Written By: karen on 07/14/06 at 4:45 am

Wait a minute, is this the 5 minutes, or the full 1/2 hour?

Just the five minutes

Written By: velvetoneo on 07/14/06 at 6:01 am

http://www.inthe00s.com/smile/10/thefinger.gif
I just started an arguement. ;D

It's ARGUMENT! I'll fight you on that.

Written By: Howard on 07/14/06 at 3:52 pm

It's ARGUMENT! I'll fight you on that.

http://www.inthe00s.com/smile/08/repuke.gif

I'll vomit on you.

Written By: HawkTheSlayer on 07/16/06 at 1:01 pm

http://www.inthe00s.com/smile/15/violent1.gif

Have at you, English knnnnnnnigggehhts!!! :P

Written By: Trimac20 on 07/16/06 at 8:46 pm

http://www.inthe00s.com/smile/08/repuke.gif

I'll vomit on you.

I'll regurgitate my lungs on you!  :D

Written By: nally on 07/17/06 at 12:56 am

Well there is always the report to moderator function which is open to abuse I suppose.  Another messageboard I use has what they call a 'yikes' button.  If you click on it a moderator removes the post and then checks to see if it contrevenes any house rules.  This is currently being used by one or two people against certain other members to get all their posts removed within minutes of the posting.  Very childish IMO

I have used that function whenever I've come across an abusive message. Especially spam, by "guests" like "asd"...which consist of nothing but "box" characters that make my browser run slow (they're probably unicode characters).

Written By: Davester on 07/17/06 at 1:32 am

This board's admin is veeeery lenient...

Boring Anecdote Follows:

I mentioned on another thread that I had moderated a forum on a messageboard dealing with ancient Rome.  The board's creator, author, chief administrator, head moderator and grand poobah was a feisty, red-headed woman who was a U.S. army captain serving in Germany...

The very slightest hint; the vaguest(<--real word, look it up...) whiff of a personal slight, off topic post or swearing of any kind - whizz-bang!  Deleted post!  Entire threads would disappear!  That's a rare occurrence here, fortunately.  I was constantly being upbraided, in the mods section, for being too lenient with the members.

My fall from grace involved a high profile member with a chip on his shoulder and a foul mouth.  I didn't want to lose him because he is world renowned in the Roman living history circle.  I'd warn him both on-board and PM, slap his wrist, attempt to reason with him, all to no avail.  He was banned for 3 months, then six.  I was subsequently let go over this.  He's still there.

Ah, uneasy rests the head that wears the crown.  I'm sure Chucky knows this... ;) 

Groove on all... :) 

Written By: HawkTheSlayer on 07/17/06 at 12:00 pm

There are a few, out here.

I notice that a few of my fellow users have had to tighten the SWAT gear, and arm themselves with verbal ammo, as other users have mercilessly attacked, berated, and insisted that THEY are the real power on this site. (Perhaps not in actual phraseage, but the body language is obvious!)

Well, I have gum here, to chew bubble gum, and have fun...and if I have to, kick @$$.
And I'm all out of bubble gum.

Written By: Tia on 07/17/06 at 12:02 pm

Well, I have gum here, to chew bubble gum, and have fun...and if I have to, kick @$$.
And I'm all out of bubble gum.
so you have gum, but you're also out of gum? as the real ruler of this site, i'm going to have to yellow-card you for that.

Written By: HawkTheSlayer on 07/17/06 at 12:24 pm

so you have gum, but you're also out of gum? as the real ruler of this site, i'm going to have to yellow-card you for that.

Sorry! I didn't realize that I said "I have gum here". I meant "I have come here".
Please don't fwap me with the large 'n hairy unbreaded trout!

Written By: Howard on 07/17/06 at 5:10 pm

I'll regurgitate my lungs on you!  :D

I'll give you a low blow

Written By: HawkTheSlayer on 07/17/06 at 11:34 pm

I'll give you a low blow

Where I'm from, this could mean one of TWO things! http://www.inthe00s.com/smile/square/sqconfused.gif

Written By: whistledog on 07/17/06 at 11:41 pm

I'll give you a low blow

:o

Written By: Sister Morphine on 07/18/06 at 12:32 am

I'll give you a low blow

Gee Howard, I didn't know you were into that. 

Written By: whistledog on 07/18/06 at 1:12 am

Howard's into anything that moves ;D

Written By: Sister Morphine on 07/18/06 at 1:14 am

Apparently.

Written By: Badfinger-fan on 07/18/06 at 1:18 am

now that's probably not all together true  :o

Written By: HawkTheSlayer on 07/18/06 at 4:48 am

now that's probably not all together true  :o

For Howard, that's true. Movement is not essential!

Written By: Howard on 07/18/06 at 6:51 am

For Howard, that's true. Movement is not essential!

It's always essential. ;D

Written By: HawkTheSlayer on 07/18/06 at 11:37 am

It's always essential. ;D

If that were true, there would be less divots on the golf course!

Written By: Dominic L. on 07/18/06 at 11:42 am

Anybody remember that one argument? Yanno.. that one?

Written By: HawkTheSlayer on 07/18/06 at 12:50 pm

Ya mean, that one about where she did that thing, and he got real...about the thing...and then THAT happened?

I think so! I had a lot of Scotch that night...

Written By: Dominic L. on 07/18/06 at 12:57 pm

Ya mean, that one about where she did that thing, and he got real...about the thing...and then THAT happened?

Oh, yes.. That one! It almost got ugly.

Written By: HawkTheSlayer on 07/18/06 at 3:15 pm

Yeeeaaahh.

Thank god I don't remember that one!

Now, that OTHER one, i think we can blame that one on either Howard, Donnie, or SM.
Haven't figured that one out, yet...

Written By: Tia on 07/18/06 at 3:55 pm

i had a scotch a couple nights ago. GOOD stuff. almost rum-worthy.

are there any drinks that have both scotch and rum in them?

Written By: Tia on 07/18/06 at 3:59 pm

remember that one classic inthe00s argument where everybody started cracking on the cool-ass band corduroy even though they'd never heard of them, and tia snapped and started referring to himself in the third person, and then went on a murder spree spanning several states?

man, they can't take those memories away from us.

Written By: CatwomanofV on 07/18/06 at 4:29 pm

remember that one classic inthe00s argument where everybody started cracking on the cool-ass band corduroy even though they'd never heard of them, and tia snapped and started referring to himself in the third person, and then went on a murder spree spanning several states?

man, they can't take those memories away from us.

That Tia dude is known for starting all sorts of trouble.  ;)

Cat

Written By: Howard on 07/18/06 at 4:53 pm

I never said I was into that.

Written By: Sister Morphine on 07/18/06 at 5:16 pm

I never said I was into that.

It was sarcasm.

Written By: Howard on 07/18/06 at 6:18 pm

It was sarcasm.

I was joking. ;)

Written By: Sister Morphine on 07/18/06 at 6:30 pm

I was joking. ;)

You sure?

Written By: HawkTheSlayer on 07/19/06 at 12:34 am

i had a scotch a couple nights ago. GOOD stuff. almost rum-worthy.

are there any drinks that have both scotch and rum in them?

I know of one, called "The Headsplitter". aka "The Legspreader".
I have the recipe for it, but if I share it, it might become a famous argument. :D

Written By: Tia on 07/19/06 at 1:02 am

I know of one, called "The Headsplitter". aka "The Legspreader".
I have the recipe for it, but if I share it, it might become a famous argument. :D
share! share! i got your back, i'll tell them your decisionmaking capacity was diminished. it's really easy.

Written By: Trimac20 on 07/19/06 at 8:55 am

That Tia dude is known for starting all sorts of trouble.  ;)

Cat

Tia's a dude??  :D

Written By: CatwomanofV on 07/19/06 at 12:38 pm

Tia's a dude??  :D

I can't remember if that was before or after the sex change operation.  ;) :D ;D ;D

Cat

Written By: Tia on 07/19/06 at 12:45 pm

i've evolved beyond this childish earthling concept of so-called "gender."

Written By: chaka on 07/19/06 at 1:36 pm

i've evolved beyond this childish earthling concept of so-called "gender."

:P!
You're such a girl!

Written By: Tia on 07/19/06 at 1:44 pm

i actually have to masquerade as a girl on the internet because my manliness is so explosive, so perpetually turgid and prepared to instantly go nuclear, that i have to take countermeasures to guard you from the death rays of undiluted testosterone constantly eminating from my cut, lean bulk.

Written By: chaka on 07/19/06 at 1:48 pm

i actually have to masquerade as a girl on the internet because my manliness is so explosive, so perpetually turgid and prepared to instantly go nuclear, that i have to take countermeasures to guard you from the death rays of undiluted testosterone constantly eminating from my cut, lean bulk.

OMFG :o

Written By: CatwomanofV on 07/19/06 at 2:23 pm

A while ago, Carlos was playing on pogo on my account (which is also CatwomanofV-but we don't go there anymore because of computer problems). Guys would try to hit on him. To one guy he said, "Married...and male". You never seen anyone leave a game room so fast.  ;D ;D  Another guy didn't believe that he was male and still kept trying to hit on him.

Cat

Written By: Tia on 07/19/06 at 2:31 pm

A while ago, Carlos was playing on pogo on my account (which is also CatwomanofV-but we don't go there anymore because of computer problems). Guys would try to hit on him. To one guy he said, "Married...and male". You never seen anyone leave a game room so fast.  ;D ;D  Another guy didn't believe that he was male and still kept trying to hit on him.

Cat
ha! i signed up for this other board once and didn't notice that you could enter your gender, but it wouldn't show on your profile -- and i had a bunch of dudes wanting my good stuff. kee-ripes, we're so easy!

Written By: Dominic L. on 07/19/06 at 2:32 pm

Same here!

Written By: nally on 07/19/06 at 3:11 pm

Hells Bells, if Tias recent description of himself is anything to go by, he is some dude   ;D

At first I was deceived by the name.

Written By: Tia on 07/19/06 at 3:15 pm

At first I was deceived by the name.
tia's america's sweetheart. men love her, women respect her, everyone secretly wonders what it would be like to be her.

Written By: chaka on 07/19/06 at 3:22 pm

tia's america's sweetheart.

you mean Courtney Love's album,America's Sweetheart :P

Written By: nally on 07/19/06 at 3:23 pm

tia's america's sweetheart. men love her, women respect her, everyone secretly wonders what it would be like to be her.

Oh, right. I should've guessed.

Written By: Tia on 07/19/06 at 3:25 pm

you mean Courtney Love's album,America's Sweetheart :P
DID YOU GET IT?

this time i CCed myself, and i got it. hmm... ???

Written By: chaka on 07/19/06 at 3:28 pm

DID YOU GET IT?

this time i CCed myself, and i got it. hmm... ???

nope.I haven't got it.I don't know if it's good/crap,I've only heard 1 song and that's Mono.

Written By: Tia on 07/19/06 at 3:32 pm

nope.I haven't got it.I don't know if it's good/crap,I've only heard 1 song and that's Mono.
er, in mono, you mean? or it's a song called mono? or you have mono?  :) i'm confused.

did you actually get one of them? i think i've sent three now.

do you like jazz, dance music, instrumentals? they don't have a lot of vocals, i know that bothers some people.

Written By: chaka on 07/19/06 at 3:40 pm

er, in mono, you mean? or it's a song called mono? or you have mono?  :) i'm confused.

did you actually get one of them? i think i've sent three now.

do you like jazz, dance music, instrumentals? they don't have a lot of vocals, i know that bothers some people.

sorry,the song's called Mono.

You sent 3?!Wow,still I've received nothing :(

Written By: chaka on 07/19/06 at 3:40 pm

Life's not faaaaiiiiiir.

Oh,isn't there a member on here who has that username already?

Written By: Tia on 07/19/06 at 3:43 pm

sorry,the song's called Mono.

You sent 3?!Wow,still I've received nothing :(
hmm, do you know what album it's off of? there's actually a really pathetically lame three-piece american hardcore band called "corduroy" too, not to be confused with the real UK mccoy!

too bad you didn't get the songs. each one was better than the last. :(

Written By: chaka on 07/19/06 at 3:45 pm

hmm, do you know what album it's off of?

Wait,I'm a bit confused.
We're talking about Courtney Love's song called Mono,right?
That song appears on her album America's Sweetheart.

Written By: Tia on 07/19/06 at 3:49 pm

oh, i see. i was totally befuddled too.

no, i was talking about all the magnificent corduroy i sent you that you didn't get. and then i thought the mono was somehow a corduroy song you'd heard... in mono... or something. i have no courtney love songs, nor any information about her... except that she's very unlike kim richards.

Written By: Tia on 07/19/06 at 3:51 pm

someone should start an "infamous inthe00s miscommunications" thread.

i see what i did now. i wanted to ask you if you'd gotten the emails but i attached the message you posted about courtney love, just to show that it was you i was talking to. i had no intention of saying anything about courtney love at all.

this has all gone so badly. let's start over.

you come here often? :)

Written By: Howard on 07/19/06 at 4:18 pm

You sure?

You want to argue about it? ;D

Written By: HawkTheSlayer on 07/20/06 at 4:40 am

Yeeeaahhh, no questions of confidence here, folks! http://www.inthe00s.com/smile/04/egypt1.gif

Written By: Trimac20 on 07/20/06 at 11:42 am

Cat

I often enjoy playing games in those chat-rooms - am I so cruel for giving some joy to 35-year old, bearded, bespectacled geeks who still live at home? I don't know what's so magical about the moniker 'HotNudeBiGal', but it seems to do the trick.

Written By: HawkTheSlayer on 07/20/06 at 1:12 pm

There are some good things about tricks.

Written By: Howard on 07/20/06 at 3:56 pm

I'd like to argue with someone. ;D

Written By: HawkTheSlayer on 07/20/06 at 4:58 pm

Well, Howard, here's yer first tip on starting an argument-

Do something like start a thread, and get someone to respond to it with something like, "Actually, so-&-so writes these threads, and I like them better than yours, so don't write them!"

You will find this has a ripple effect: that personality will begin to seep into other threads, and before ya know it: ARGUMENT CITY!

Written By: CatwomanofV on 07/20/06 at 5:00 pm

I'd like to argue with someone. ;D

You can always start an argument with yourself.

Cat

Written By: Howard on 07/20/06 at 5:02 pm

You can always start an argument with yourself.

Cat

not the same

Written By: woops on 07/20/06 at 5:04 pm

Now I'm in a middle of one, though I'm going to ignore it eventually...

Written By: Mr Tumnus on 07/20/06 at 5:05 pm

There are some good things about tricks.

A 'one trick' pony??

Written By: Tia on 07/20/06 at 5:06 pm

Now I'm in a middle of one, though I'm going to ignore it eventually...

madonna is a goddess!!!!!@!!~!!!@#!@

Written By: CatwomanofV on 07/20/06 at 5:06 pm

not the same

I don't know, Howard. I think it would be very interesting for you to have an aguement with yourself. I think a lot of people here would like to see that.

Cat

Written By: Howard on 07/20/06 at 5:07 pm

I don't know, Howard. I think it would be very interesting for you to have an aguement with yourself. I think a lot of people here would like to see that.

Cat

No they wouldn't. ::)

Written By: Tia on 07/20/06 at 5:08 pm

harmonica used to argue with himself. he actually had another alias, he'd come on and stage arguments.

Written By: Mr Tumnus on 07/20/06 at 5:09 pm

harmonica used to argue with himself. he actually had another alias, he'd come on and stage arguments.

No surely not 

Written By: Howard on 07/20/06 at 5:10 pm

Did he win?

Written By: danootaandme on 07/20/06 at 5:24 pm

Did he win?

No, he couldn't even agree with himself  ;D

Written By: Mr Tumnus on 07/20/06 at 5:25 pm

No, he couldn't even agree with himself   ;D

HAHAHA  ;D 

Written By: Jessica on 07/20/06 at 6:46 pm

Wait wait....who was that now?

Written By: HawkTheSlayer on 07/20/06 at 6:48 pm

I think I remember him.

Wasn't he the one who would deliberately say something, then 5 mins. later, he'd log on as someone else, and fire off insults at "Harmonica"?

I think "they" were both booted off.

Written By: chaka on 07/21/06 at 4:32 am

I think I remember him.

Wasn't he the one who would deliberately say something, then 5 mins. later, he'd log on as someone else, and fire off insults at "Harmonica"?

Wow,what next!

Written By: karen on 07/21/06 at 5:31 am

I think I remember him.

I didn't know about this happening.  Are you sure you are not muddling up another ex-member who used to chat with himself as two different people?

Written By: Tia on 07/21/06 at 7:21 am

once i actually stuck up for harmy's alterego not knowing it was him, and somebody told me about it. i felt really stupid.

yup, this is pretty much a definite thing...

Written By: karen on 07/21/06 at 8:09 am

once i actually stuck up for harmy's alterego not knowing it was him, and somebody told me about it. i felt really stupid.

What was his name?

Written By: Tia on 07/21/06 at 8:52 am

What was his name?
that's the thing... i can't remember! can someone help?

i think it mighta been on his tom cruise thread, but i'm not sure.

Written By: quirky_cat_girl on 07/21/06 at 8:55 am

oh, Harmonica went nutso on the Tom Cruise thread...I think he was his hero. ::)

Written By: karen on 07/21/06 at 8:57 am

oh, Harmonica went nutso on the Tom Cruise thread...I think he was his hero. ::)

That thread has gone down in history here I reckon.

Written By: Tia on 07/21/06 at 9:05 am

he made the mistake of admitting he had a tom cruise poster, which provoked a bonanza of people (including yours truly) accusing him of harboring secret gay love for tom. plus, didn't somehow the topic turn to abortion? he was just postal about abortion man.

Written By: quirky_cat_girl on 07/21/06 at 9:07 am

he made the mistake of admitting he had a tom cruise poster, which provoked a bonanza of people (including yours truly) accusing him of harboring secret gay love for tom. plus, didn't somehow the topic turn to abortion? he was just postal about abortion man.

ya, he was a tad bit crazy...he liked to insult people and say some pretty rude things. ::)

Written By: velvetoneo on 07/21/06 at 9:28 am

Tom Cruise actually went to my high school and was discovered at our high school auditorium. Then dropped out...and refused to donate the money to fix it up, since it was falling apart. And yet, we still sooo have his photo in the "wall of fame" for wrestling circled as "THAT'S TOM CRUISE!" His real last name is Mapother, and he wasn't at all interested in acting until his senior year at my high school, when he was injured and couldn't wrestle for the season.

Written By: karen on 07/21/06 at 9:30 am

I've just scanned through all of that thread and it's not in that one.  unless it was deleted?

Written By: Tia on 07/21/06 at 10:04 am

I've just scanned through all of that thread and it's not in that one.  unless it was deleted?
could be, a lot of his stuff got nixed.

i swear it happened! i'm not crazy! i'm not! :o

Written By: karen on 07/21/06 at 10:16 am

could be, a lot of his stuff got nixed.

i swear it happened! i'm not crazy! i'm not! :o

Probably happened at night (for me) or on a weekend.  I miss all the good stuff!

Written By: quirky_cat_girl on 07/21/06 at 11:37 am

I think it was deleted.

Written By: whistledog on 07/21/06 at 11:46 am

I only recall viewing that Tom Cruise thread a few times, but I don't remember much about it's content.  Just how bad was it?

Written By: quirky_cat_girl on 07/21/06 at 11:47 am

I only recall viewing that Tom Cruise thread a few times, but I don't remember much about it's content.  Just how bad was it?

it got pretty bad....Harmonica went off on a tangant and then started insulting other members (as did quite often)..etc.

Written By: whistledog on 07/21/06 at 12:03 pm

it got pretty bad....Harmonica went off on a tangant and then started insulting other members (as did quite often)..etc.

Was he quoting people, and making like essay length posts?  It always made me laugh when he did that ;D

Written By: quirky_cat_girl on 07/21/06 at 12:05 pm

Was he quoting people, and making like essay length posts?  It always made me laugh when he did that ;D

yes, he did that...but he also started saying very insulting things toward a few members...totally uncalled for. He always claimed to be such a christian...but he was such a bad example and nothing like a true christian should be.

Written By: whistledog on 07/21/06 at 12:10 pm

yes, he did that...but he also started saying very insulting things toward a few members...totally uncalled for. He always claimed to be such a christian...but he was such a bad example and nothing like a true christian should be.

He was always insulting people.  He'd be like "How can you live with yourself knowing you support or like that certain thing or idea.  People like you belong infront of a firing squad"  ::)

Written By: Mr Tumnus on 07/21/06 at 12:27 pm

bloody nora I never knew this!!  he posed as 2 people??  he's a bigger http://www.inthe00s.com/smile/13/knob.gif than I thought.

Blimey I used to pm him too saying he had my support..he pst me off very soon afterwards tho' after reading his crap

Written By: Trimac20 on 07/21/06 at 12:31 pm

bloody nora I never knew this!!  he posed as 2 people??
he's a bigger http://www.inthe00s.com/smile/13/knob.gif than I thought.

Blimey I used to pm him too saying he had my support..he pst me off very soon afterwards tho' after reading his crap

Blimey, it sounded like he was a right twat. It's a shame I never had the chance to fall for his malefficiency...

Written By: CatwomanofV on 07/21/06 at 1:13 pm

The Infamous Tom Cruise thread was NOT deleted.

http://www.inthe00s.com/index.php/topic,16529.0.html

Cat

Written By: Howard on 07/21/06 at 3:14 pm

No, he couldn't even agree with himself   ;D

I know I couldn't.

Written By: Tia on 07/21/06 at 3:23 pm

I know I couldn't.
i happen to know you disagree with that.

Written By: Howard on 07/21/06 at 3:24 pm

i happen to know you disagree with that.

You want to bet? >:(

Written By: Tia on 07/21/06 at 3:26 pm

You want to bet? >:(
hey, don't come at me! it's you you should take it up with. :P

Written By: velvetoneo on 07/21/06 at 3:27 pm

Anyway...

HARMONICA IS A NUTCASE.

Like 5*19*86.

Written By: Tia on 07/21/06 at 3:30 pm

notice he's become a legend, though? martyrdom: it works!

Written By: Howard on 07/21/06 at 3:30 pm

hey, don't come at me! it's you you should take it up with. :P

I don't talk to myself

Written By: velvetoneo on 07/21/06 at 3:32 pm

notice he's become a legend, though? martyrdom: it works!

Why are mentally ill people so attracted to our message boards? 5*19*86 is also obviously several guests, TheWalkMan, and FAH_Q. A compulsive liar and mentally disturbed individual who can't give up the boards.

Written By: Tia on 07/21/06 at 3:36 pm

Why are mentally ill people so attracted to our message boards? 5*19*86 is also obviously several guests, TheWalkMan, and FAH_Q. A compulsive liar and mentally disturbed individual who can't give up the boards.
i HAVE actually noticed that!

i wonder what that's about? it could be it's just because this is a pretty high traffic message board, or maybe it has something to do with retro? it attracts the unbalanced?

did i ever tell you about landofthelost.com and how it seemed to attract hardcore right wing racists? it's a cute kid's show from the 1970s, i was at a complete loss as to what that phenomenon was all about. someone should do a study.

Written By: HawkTheSlayer on 07/21/06 at 6:16 pm

I don't talk to myself

Do so. I've seen you do it. I have videotape!

Written By: Jessica on 07/21/06 at 7:46 pm

It was hilarious. Harmonica is the sole reason my avatar is what it is. I almost wish he'd come back so I could mess with him more.

No wait....I don't.

Written By: HawkTheSlayer on 07/21/06 at 8:21 pm

Oh, yeah, just to warn ya...be on the lookout for my Mr. Hyde.....you'll be able to tell which one he is...
:D ??? :D :o http://www.inthe00s.com/smile/14/protest.gif

Written By: chaka on 07/22/06 at 3:25 am

Oh, yeah, just to warn ya...be on the lookout for my Mr. Hyde.....you'll be able to tell which one he is...
:D ??? :D :o http://www.inthe00s.com/smile/14/protest.gif

who is he?

Written By: HawkTheSlayer on 07/22/06 at 4:33 am

THAT would be telling.

Written By: Trimac20 on 07/22/06 at 4:58 am

Here's another case in point (I'm referring to myself, in case you're asking).  :D :D :D I'm mad as the Mat Hatter and the March Hair put together...

Written By: HawkTheSlayer on 07/22/06 at 5:05 am

Well, let's see....

I came from a dysfunctional family.
I suffer from BiPolar II Disorder.
I live in Oroville, Ca.
I am a veteran of 6 Rocky Horror Picture Show casts- 2 of which I co-founded.
I have a brith defect that sometimes prohibits me from doing the things I want...like walking.
I have 2 drug addicts, a gambler, and a long line of alcos in my family.
I know all the lyrics to "What Do You Want From Life?", by the Tubes.
AND! I am a Cancer (July 14, for those who missed the wicked thread that was done for me).

Any questions on my mental state?
That being said, I LOVE it out here, bad walruses and all.

Written By: Howard on 07/23/06 at 3:20 pm

Do so. I've seen you do it. I have videotape!

Show me the proof.

Written By: HawkTheSlayer on 07/24/06 at 5:06 am

Show me the proof.

Check your mailbox in about 3 days.

Written By: Howard on 07/24/06 at 4:48 pm

Check your mailbox in about 3 days.

Ok.

Written By: Dominic L. on 07/24/06 at 6:00 pm

Well, let's see....

I came from a dysfunctional family.
I suffer from BiPolar II Disorder.
I live in Oroville, Ca.
I am a veteran of 6 Rocky Horror Picture Show casts- 2 of which I co-founded.
I have a brith defect that sometimes prohibits me from doing the things I want...like walking.
I have 2 drug addicts, a gambler, and a long line of alcos in my family.
I know all the lyrics to "What Do You Want From Life?", by the Tubes.
AND! I am a Cancer (July 14, for those who missed the wicked thread that was done for me).

Any questions on my mental state?
That being said, I LOVE it out here, bad walruses and all.

BiPolar II?

Written By: HawkTheSlayer on 07/24/06 at 6:07 pm

BiPolar II?

BiPolar Disorder, Type II.

There are 3 types: Type I is more euphoric than depressive.
Type II is more depressive than euphoric.
Type III is strictly either euphoric or depressive. The time is balanced about equally, and there is NO middle of the road.

Written By: Dominic L. on 07/24/06 at 6:09 pm

BiPolar Disorder, Type II.

There are 3 types: Type I is more euphoric than depressive.
Type II is more depressive than euphoric.
Type III is strictly either euphoric or depressive. The time is balanced about equally, and there is NO middle of the road.

:( That must suck!

Written By: HawkTheSlayer on 07/24/06 at 7:12 pm

O, it does!

You have to take pills to help with your mood swings. I can't stand it!
Pills used for this include:

Xanax
Prozac (Which really doesn't work)
Lithium (Which is very easy to suffer poisoning)
Zoloft
Effexor (My own poison, shich I am slowly decreasing)

Written By: woops on 07/29/06 at 2:57 am

If any flame war... sometimes it's hard to ignore, but easy when it's an old thread that you've posted which can be locked

Written By: nally on 07/29/06 at 11:12 pm

I think I remember him.

I didn't even know "Harmonica" had an alter ego. ::)

Written By: woops on 07/30/06 at 12:06 am

...and I've seen mature teenyboppers (14 to 18) on another messageboard and many teens/young adults on here than those I unfortunately have to put up with

Not to mention that I'm only a few years older.

Two words: Grow up

Written By: Brian06 on 07/30/06 at 12:13 am

...and I've seen mature teenyboppers (14 to 18) on another messageboard and many teens/young adults on here than those I unfortunately have to put up with

Not to mention that I'm only a few years older.

Two words: Grow up

Someone who talks about Disney and "High School Musical" all day is telling me to grow up? lol. Not to mention someone who has who knows how many guest aliases and responds to himself.  ::)

Written By: woops on 07/30/06 at 12:18 am

For starters, I prefer Ashley Tisdale's acting than singing and I bet you've never seen WWII Disney cartoons like "Der Fuhrers Face" or even MGM  Tex Avery cartoons lfrom that era,  especially that those cartoons were originally aimed towards adults before movies like "Casablanca"

Written By: Dominic L. on 07/30/06 at 12:21 am

O, it does!

You have to take pills to help with your mood swings. I can't stand it!
Pills used for this include:

Xanax
Prozac (Which really doesn't work)
Lithium (Which is very easy to suffer poisoning)
Zoloft
Effexor (My own poison, shich I am slowly decreasing)

What is Zoloft, exactly?

Written By: Brian06 on 07/30/06 at 12:23 am

For starters, I prefer Ashley Tisdale's acting than singing and I bet you've never seen WWII Disney cartoons like "Der Fuhrers Face" or even MGM  Tex Avery cartoons lfrom that era,  especially that those cartoons were originally aimed towards adults before movies like "Casablanca"

Never said there weren't good cartoons out there, I still like a lot of older nickelodeon stuff. I just think it's slightly weird for a 21? year old to be so concerned with the current disney schedule, ashley tisdale (who is she? lol), and things like "High School Musical" that are aimed at 11 year olds.

Written By: woops on 07/30/06 at 12:34 am

You'd be suprise that that's a few adult fans of Ashley Tisdale and "The Suite Life of Zack & Cody", especially on the IMDB and a fan site I also visit... who aren't soccer moms or in prison.

Written By: Brian06 on 07/30/06 at 12:35 am

You'd be suprise that that's a few adult fans of Ashley Tisdale and "The Suite Life of Zack & Cody", especially on the IMDB and a fan site I also visit... who aren't soccer moms or in prison.

That's fine, and you'd be surprised that there's a few adults out there that aren't "teenyboppers" and like current music.

Written By: woops on 07/30/06 at 12:39 am

argument settled?

And I'll cut down my rants on current music and respect other's opinions

Written By: Brian06 on 07/30/06 at 12:43 am

argument settled?

And I'll cut down my rants on current music and respect other's opinions

Yeah all settled  :), didn't mean to start anything just sick of seeing a bunch of crap making fun of today's music all over the board and nobody standing up to it.

Written By: woops on 07/30/06 at 12:44 am

:)

Written By: nally on 07/30/06 at 11:57 pm

I've recently been getting "into" that show over the last six months, and I'm in my mid-20's...about five years older than Ashley Tisdale. I happened to stumble across it one time when I was channel surfing during a commercial break; it seemed like an interesting program.

Written By: velvetoneo on 07/31/06 at 12:29 am

What is Zoloft, exactly?

Sertraline hydrochloride (Zoloft

Written By: HawkTheSlayer on 07/31/06 at 3:28 am

Hey, James-

You mean I have a few things in common with someone out here???

COOOewl!

Written By: Howard on 07/31/06 at 4:36 pm

Sertraline hydrochloride (Zoloft

Written By: HawkTheSlayer on 08/01/06 at 5:24 am

I have OCD, BiPolar II Disorder, and severe Sleep Apnea I.

So! Who's for a cup of Dragon Tea, and a game of Backgammon?

Written By: chaka on 08/01/06 at 5:27 am

I really don't mean to offend anyone here but it seems to me some of you "like" telling people about your disorders etc,as if you were proud to actually be taking all this medicine... :-\\

Written By: HawkTheSlayer on 08/01/06 at 5:32 am

I really don't mean to offend anyone here but it seems to me some of you "like" telling people about your disorders etc,as if you were proud to actually be taking all this medicine... :-\\

Not really, in my case.

I just see so many posts about ppl BSing about who they are, what they do, how bitchy they can be, etc.
In my case, I just go with the flow.
It doesn't matter if we're discussing Shakespeare, '80s Music Trivia, Bad Bathroom Habits, or What Should You Do, If the Planet Begins To Explode?.

I'm just an average man, with a voice.

Written By: chaka on 08/01/06 at 5:37 am

Not really, in my case.

I just see so many posts about ppl BSing about who they are, what they do, how bitchy they can be, etc.
In my case, I just go with the flow.
It doesn't matter if we're discussing Shakespeare, '80s Music Trivia, Bad Bathroom Habits, or What Should You Do, If the Planet Begins To Explode?.

I'm just an average man, with a voice.

Sure,I know what you meen but it's just something that caught my eye and it sorta did irritate me...to me you could compare it to someone who has to tell everyone just how awful their life is,how many times they've tried to commit suicide...
I somehow feel those subjects that are in fact very serious are being misused just to get people's attention.
Now I'm not saying anyone here on the boards goes that far,at least I haven't seen anyone yet.

Written By: Howard on 08/01/06 at 5:53 pm

I have OCD, BiPolar II Disorder, and severe Sleep Apnea I.

So! Who's for a cup of Dragon Tea, and a game of Backgammon?

Me!  ;D

Written By: HawkTheSlayer on 08/01/06 at 5:57 pm

Sure,I know what you meen but it's just something that caught my eye and it sorta did irritate me...to me you could compare it to someone who has to tell everyone just how awful their life is,how many times they've tried to commit suicide...
I somehow feel those subjects that are in fact very serious are being misused just to get people's attention.
Now I'm not saying anyone here on the boards goes that far,at least I haven't seen anyone yet.

I do understand what you mean.

There have been a few ppl who have pulled stunts similar to that.
Donnie Darko was one...he has been 86'ed, last I knew...but for abysmal spamming.
However, he used to pull the "I'm Leaving" bit, and then sign back in under a pseudonym, just to watch ppl cry over his leaving.

This is called "sick".

So! Anyone for a Burlesque Revue with King Ralph?

Written By: Mr Tumnus on 08/01/06 at 6:01 pm

Donnie Darko was one...he has been 86'ed, last I knew...but for abysmal spamming.
However, he used to pull the "I'm Leaving" bit, and then sign back in under a pseudonym, just to watch ppl cry over his leaving.

This is called "sick".

Yeah sick and  pathetic  ;D

attention seeking nonetheless

Written By: Howard on 08/01/06 at 6:05 pm

Yeah sick and  pathetic  ;D

attention seeking nonetheless

I'm glad he left ::)

Written By: nally on 08/02/06 at 12:43 am

I'm glad he left ::)

Me too.

Written By: HawkTheSlayer on 08/02/06 at 3:26 am

Not really knowing "Donnie", I can't say, except off of my own observations.

Having said that, I can't stand ppl who pull that kind of nonsense.

Written By: chaka on 08/02/06 at 6:49 am

Having said that, I can't stand ppl who pull that kind of nonsense.

yes,that's what I meant in the first place,misusing serious subjects to get people's attention.
It's pathetic and as you said it,sick.

Written By: Howard on 08/02/06 at 4:45 pm

The Subway Incident with Mark  ::)

Written By: Trimac20 on 08/06/06 at 5:20 am

This is called "sick".

I think calling it 'sick' is taking it a bit seriously. I mean, it is just a message board. So what if people want to play their games? You don't have to condone it or anything, but as long as it doesn't get too out of hand, then I don't think you have to rant and rave about it. But anyway, that's an old story now...

Written By: HawkTheSlayer on 08/07/06 at 8:18 pm

Trimac, my friend-

For "Rant & Rave", see the Poetry thread.
You'll find my poem there.

;D

Written By: whistledog on 08/07/06 at 11:28 pm

Me too.

Me three.

Written By: Badfinger-fan on 08/07/06 at 11:42 pm

me  -1

Written By: Trimac20 on 08/08/06 at 5:29 am

Trimac, my friend-

For "Rant & Rave", see the Poetry thread.
You'll find my poem there.

;D

I would...but I'm a lazy SOB... :D

Written By: HawkTheSlayer on 08/08/06 at 7:18 pm

I applaud your honesty.

I wish more people would just admit things and get it over with, without being such butts about the business.

Written By: Sister Morphine on 08/08/06 at 7:21 pm

I applaud your honesty.

I wish more people would just admit things and get it over with, without being such butts about the business.

I know EXACTLY what you mean.  My sister borrowed my Dolce & Gabanna perfume and swears she gave it back, but I know better.  I just wish she'd tell me she still has it.

Written By: nally on 08/08/06 at 7:24 pm

The Subway Incident with Mark  ::)

...and how he forbade us from talking about Subway, let alone even mentioning the word. ::)

Written By: HawkTheSlayer on 08/08/06 at 7:29 pm

What's the deal with Subway?

I happen to like their Clubs.

Written By: nally on 08/08/06 at 7:37 pm

What's the deal with Subway?

I happen to like their Clubs.

Most of us like their sandwiches too! But you see, a former member who shall remain nameless once had a frightening experience at a Subway resturant; his kid was shot to death there a few years back. So everytime someone mentioned "Subway," he'd get all angry about it. The former member was later banned for harassing other users.

Written By: HawkTheSlayer on 08/08/06 at 7:41 pm

Wasn't there a former member who had similar deal with Judas Priest, or Ozzy Osbourne, or some such shtuff?

Written By: nally on 08/08/06 at 7:42 pm

Wasn't there a former member who had similar deal with Judas Priest, or Ozzy Osbourne, or some such shtuff?

Not that I'm aware of. :-\\ Maybe there was.

Written By: HawkTheSlayer on 08/08/06 at 7:45 pm

Hmmmm.....

In one way, it kinda makes sense.
In another way, it makes as much sense as a carpet in a condor coop.

That being said, he shouldn't have bombed other users just for liking Subway.

Written By: Jessica on 08/08/06 at 9:39 pm

Hmmmm.....

In one way, it kinda makes sense.
In another way, it makes as much sense as a carpet in a condor coop.

That being said, he shouldn't have bombed other users just for liking Subway.

Yeah Hawk, it's almost as bad as bashing said member once he's out of the picture, sorta like everyone was afraid to tell him to his face what they thought.

OOOOH, oooh, I got another one too....it's almost as bad as starting a new messageboard with the sole intent of making fun of said person and a few other members of this board just because they have mental issues or are slow.

BTW, does anyone want to tell me if the Spedarfia website still exists?

Written By: HawkTheSlayer on 08/08/06 at 9:42 pm

OOOOH, oooh, I got another one too....it's almost as bad as starting a new messageboard with the sole intent of making fun of said person and a few other members of this board just because they have mental issues or are slow.

Is that sort of thing happening out here???
I hope not, 'cause I don't stand for that crap!

Written By: Rice_Cube on 08/08/06 at 9:43 pm

It did happen once upon a time.  Rather sad if you ask me.  Of course I heard about this thirdhand...

Written By: Jessica on 08/08/06 at 9:44 pm

It did, although I can't say if it's still going on. I DO know it involved some of the more "prominent" members on this board.

Written By: HawkTheSlayer on 08/08/06 at 9:44 pm

PM me about this.

Written By: Badfinger-fan on 08/08/06 at 9:50 pm

gossip irritates me  ;D

Written By: DJ Midas on 08/08/06 at 9:51 pm

It says the board is gone because they hate me and to go away.  :P

Written By: Rice_Cube on 08/08/06 at 9:55 pm

OMFG banned!!!11!!1!!onethousandonehundredeleven!!

Written By: Jessica on 08/08/06 at 9:57 pm

I said my piece. I'm not saying anymore in public. If you want to know, PM me. I'm not giving names though. As much as I'd like to see the guilty parties come forward and admit that they were just as bad as Mark, I doubt that will happen. ::)

Written By: Davester on 08/08/06 at 10:02 pm

Could be Alcoholica..?  As I remember, he was well liked and quite popular...

I forgot all about him 'till just now, but I missed the whole People's Republic of Spedarfia thing groove ;) on...

Written By: HawkTheSlayer on 08/08/06 at 10:45 pm

"Spedarfia"?

Sounds like some type of Romanian disease.

"Don't touch her...she's got spedarfia!!!"

Written By: DJ Midas on 08/08/06 at 11:00 pm

"Spedarfia"?

Sounds like some type of Romanian disease.

"Don't touch her...she's got spedarfia!!!"

More like Spout Diarrhea.

I was mentioned there too because I publicly told people here to drop the bashing of the anti-Subway guy.  Do I agree with his actions?  Absolutely not.  It's sad that some people here have nothing better to do than obsess over former members that were banned.

But hey, this forum is playful.  Play on!  :D

Written By: HawkTheSlayer on 08/08/06 at 11:01 pm

Awwwwww......man!

You mean I can't reminisce about Donnie Dorko, and his obsession for getting attention?

(Yeah...like I would actually do that!!)

Written By: DJ Midas on 08/08/06 at 11:05 pm

Awwwwww......man!

You mean I can't reminisce about Donnie Dorko, and his obsession for getting attention?

(Yeah...like I would actually do that!!)

Makin' them all legends in their own mind. ;D

You sir, get applause.

Written By: HawkTheSlayer on 08/09/06 at 12:35 am

*bows to DJ Midas*

I thank you for the honor with which you distinguish me.
I have always wanted to be a World Ruler.....wait a sec.

Wrong acceptance speech. :P

Written By: Howard on 08/09/06 at 5:14 pm

gossip irritates me  ;D

Me Too

Written By: Dominic L. on 08/09/06 at 5:18 pm

It says that for everyone.

I used to be able to get in, since I was an admin., but... now I can't anymore :/

Written By: Dominic L. on 08/09/06 at 5:20 pm

Yeah Hawk, it's almost as bad as bashing said member once he's out of the picture, sorta like everyone was afraid to tell him to his face what they thought.

The Spedarfia board was shut down because all it was was bashing other members.. It was meant as a board to talk about anything, but that's all that got talked about, in the end.

Written By: Howard on 08/09/06 at 5:49 pm

It says that for everyone.

I used to be able to get in, since I was an admin., but... now I can't anymore :/

Why is that?

Written By: Dominic L. on 08/09/06 at 6:36 pm

Why is that?

The board was shut down.

Written By: HawkTheSlayer on 08/09/06 at 6:43 pm

BTW, just what the heck does "Spedarfia" mean, anyway?????

Written By: Dominic L. on 08/09/06 at 6:51 pm

Just a name...

Written By: Sister Morphine on 08/09/06 at 7:01 pm

I'm guessing the "sped" means "special education".

Written By: nally on 08/09/06 at 7:04 pm

Could be Alcoholica..?  As I remember, he was well liked and quite popular...

I forgot all about him 'till just now, but I missed the whole People's Republic of Spedarfia thing groove ;) on...

I remember that guy...but he wasn't banned. He just deleted his account last November.

Written By: ChuckyG on 08/09/06 at 8:48 pm

ooohh... I never heard about that one... I can only imagine the vile bile they oozed about me...

Written By: MidKnightDarkness on 08/09/06 at 9:01 pm

Ah, Spedarfia. I'll publicly announce that I was a member of that forum. It no longer exists, though, just to let you know  :)

Written By: Badfinger-fan on 08/09/06 at 10:04 pm

isn't that a spinal disorder?

Written By: Trimac20 on 08/09/06 at 10:08 pm

isn't that a spinal disorder?

No, that's spina bifida, I know, all those medical terms can be confusing...

Written By: Badfinger-fan on 08/09/06 at 10:16 pm

No, that's spina bifida, I know, all those medical terms can be confusing...
I know, I was just goofing but I am confused a lot.

Written By: Trimac20 on 08/09/06 at 10:19 pm

I know, I was just goofing but I am confused a lot.

What is the real meaning of the word? I did a google search, but nothing showed up.

Written By: Badfinger-fan on 08/09/06 at 10:26 pm

What is the real meaning of the word? I did a google search, but nothing showed up.
must be a made up acronym or abbreviation

Written By: Trimac20 on 08/09/06 at 10:29 pm

must be a made up acronym or abbreviation

Yeah, I don't think it's a real word. I think it's the name of a message board/community or something...

Written By: Sister Morphine on 08/09/06 at 10:32 pm

Yeah, I don't think it's a real word. I think it's the name of a message board/community or something...

It's not a real word.  I'm guessing the "sped" has to do with with special education, or people who are slow.  If so, that's pretty f*cking low.

Written By: Trimac20 on 08/09/06 at 10:34 pm

It's not a real word.  I'm guessing the "sped" has to do with with special education, or people who are slow.  If so, that's pretty f*cking low.

Don't jump the gun too soon...there could be a perfectly innocently explanation to it.

Written By: Dominic L. on 08/09/06 at 11:37 pm

I'm guessing the "sped" means "special education".

No, it's just a random word they used.

Made up word.

Written By: nally on 08/09/06 at 11:44 pm

Made up word.

Are you sure they didn't intend it as the past tense of the verb "speed"?

Ah, never mind.

Written By: Badfinger-fan on 08/09/06 at 11:46 pm

Ah, never mind.
thats a good possibility

Written By: Dominic L. on 08/09/06 at 11:51 pm

Ah, never mind.

No, just random word.

Written By: nally on 08/10/06 at 12:42 am

No, just random word.

Just like "banjo" (which we sometimes referred to Robocop as)?

Written By: MidKnightDarkness on 08/10/06 at 3:07 pm

Actually, I think it was just an inside joke with me and Andy. We really weren't making fun of challenged people. Donnnn't worry. =)

Written By: Tia on 08/10/06 at 3:14 pm

oo! the spedarfia cat is out of the bag.

lots of cats getting let out of bags lately.

Written By: nally on 08/10/06 at 3:40 pm

Actually, I think it was just an inside joke with me and Andy. We really weren't making fun of challenged people. Donnnn't worry. =)

Oh, okay. I see now.

I also remember we used "fannypack" and "sofa" and "candelabra" and "dustball" and "icecream cone"...among other words!

Written By: Howard on 08/10/06 at 3:41 pm

How do you say it?

Written By: HawkTheSlayer on 08/10/06 at 5:34 pm

Best guess?

Phonetically: "Speh-DARR-fee-uh".

Politically: "Ree-PUH-Bli-Cunn"

Written By: MidKnightDarkness on 08/11/06 at 12:10 am

Wow, I almost forgot about that place. Brought back memories, it did.

Man, I miss Marsh.

Oh, and by the way, feel free to join..! :D

Written By: Jessica on 08/11/06 at 12:11 am

Man, I miss Marsh.

Thank you, but I'd rather shoot myself.

Written By: MidKnightDarkness on 08/11/06 at 12:12 am

Well, hey, that's fine. Just thought I'd throw it out there..! :)

Written By: Jessica on 08/11/06 at 12:16 am

Honey, after seeing what you wrote at that board and what was on Spedarfia, you're lucky I'm even dignifying your posts with responses.

Written By: DJ Midas on 08/11/06 at 12:28 am

Man, I miss Marsh.

Honey, after seeing what you wrote at that board and what was on Spedarfia, you're lucky I'm even dignifying your posts with responses.

I think this may become an infamous inthe00s.com argument...in the said thread even!  :D

Written By: Tia on 08/11/06 at 12:30 am

yeah, suddenly the online drama is getting to be more than i can stomach.

Written By: Jessica on 08/11/06 at 12:39 am

yeah, suddenly the online drama is getting to be more than i can stomach.

I'll put it like this then and the drama is ending on my side:

I saw Spedarfia. That was bad enough. Having someone show me that link today though just pissed me off to the point where I needed to explode. Yeah, you can talk smack about people, but be smarter than having it enabled to be a google find.

As for the rest of it, I'm annoyed that some of the higher up, so called "good" people who moderate certain boards ON HERE were involved in the stuff I brought up. It's petty, it's stupid, and it's d*mned tiresome, and I really don't find the matter funny, as some people seem to think it is.

I'm done. You got issues with me, hit the private message button.

Written By: Tia on 08/11/06 at 1:29 am

valley girl was one of my favorite people. i'm so sorry she's gone.

i'm so totally frickin' depressed now, jeez. shine a spotlight on all that gossipy crap and suddenly it all seems so cannibalistic and hideous.

guess i'm just glad i didn't get mentioned one way or the other that i can find. although i didn't read all of it.i'm just too emotionally worn out at the moment to read a bunch of people talking sheesh about me. i feel bad for the folks who had to see that stuff.

Written By: KKay on 08/11/06 at 8:36 am

i think i had one little argument...otherwise i don't really notice them.  guess it depends which threads you read.

oh....i remember onemore.
but just two. what am i missing?!

Written By: ChuckyG on 08/11/06 at 8:58 am

it's bad enough crap like these bitch boards exist... let's not give them more attention by posting links to them

Written By: MidKnightDarkness on 08/11/06 at 10:04 am

Well, it's nothing I wouldn't say to their faces. And my posts was mere child's play compared to the other posts on Spedarfia.

Written By: Dominic L. on 08/11/06 at 10:12 am

It's a shame what it got turned into. It was supposed to be a new inthe00s for people who ... well... got banned or needed a break.

Really, it was orginally innocent! Just talking about whatever.

But some of the members started threads about inthe00s members... Not sure how that started :/

Written By: Tia on 08/11/06 at 10:16 am

i liked the threads that suck board. it was like PPP, only...suckier.

Written By: Dominic L. on 08/11/06 at 10:39 am

XD Yes, 'twas.

Written By: Howard on 08/11/06 at 3:23 pm

How sucky? ;D

Written By: Tia on 08/11/06 at 3:50 pm

How sucky? ;D
i liked to just post my netflix queue and stuff.

Written By: nally on 10/08/06 at 6:29 pm

In the last 24 hours, I think we've had one involving the NYY. ::)

Written By: Rice_Cube on 10/08/06 at 6:45 pm

In the last 24 hours, I think we've had one involving the NYY. ::)

The Yankees suck!

No they don't!

You're a hooker!

Eh, most arguments are just drama x2.  The Yankees will contend again next year and the usual haters and fans will be out in force, no bigs.  Too bad Joe Torre will likely bite the dust, but he'll get another job sooner or later.

Written By: Dominic L. on 10/08/06 at 8:18 pm

Man, I miss Spedarfia.

Reading this thread brought back memories *Sniff*.

However, I don't agree with the member bashing, just in case... yanno... People were thinking that.

Written By: nally on 10/09/06 at 11:47 am

However, I don't agree with the member bashing, just in case... yanno... People were thinking that.

yeah, that isn't very nice. :(

Written By: Howard on 10/09/06 at 4:35 pm

I feel like arguing

Written By: Dominic L. on 10/09/06 at 4:38 pm

I feel like arguing

No you don't.

Written By: Howard on 10/09/06 at 6:44 pm

No you don't.

Yes I do,shmuckaluck!

Written By: mugg on 10/17/06 at 5:49 am

I know EXACTLY what you mean.  My sister borrowed my Dolce & Gabanna perfume and swears she gave it back, but I know better.  I just wish she'd tell me she still has it.

isn't perfume a consumable item? maybe she used it all but she could of returned the empty bottle, want to borrow a beer?  :D

Written By: Sister Morphine on 10/17/06 at 5:51 am

isn't perfume a consumable item? maybe she used it all but she could of returned the empty bottle, want to borrow a beer?  :D

I don't drink beer, but thanks anyway.

Written By: nally on 10/18/06 at 11:50 am

I've been involved in a few arguments on here as of late...but I won't elaborate on 'em. :-X

Written By: Apricot on 10/18/06 at 12:33 pm

Man, I miss Spedarfia.

That's a damn shame.. cause it's never coming back! :D

Written By: La Roche on 10/18/06 at 3:49 pm

Made up word.

No.. it was an abbreviation for special ed.

Written By: whistledog on 10/18/06 at 7:56 pm

I feel like arguing

Then argue with me you sum bitch  >:(

;D

Written By: DJ Midas on 10/19/06 at 10:26 pm

No.. it was an abbreviation for special ed.

To describe the members there?  :D

Yaaaaaay!

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v472/djmidas96/specialed.jpg

Written By: MaxwellSmart on 10/19/06 at 11:52 pm

My friend Tara left because of something "rock 'n' roll fan" said.  Then "rock 'n' roll fan left, but Tara still won't come back!
http://www.inthe00s.com/smile/12/dontknow.gif

Written By: whistledog on 10/20/06 at 12:40 am

My friend Tara left because of something "rock 'n' roll fan" said.  Then "rock 'n' roll fan left, but Tara still won't come back!

Which one was Tara?

Written By: nally on 10/20/06 at 4:05 pm

Which one was Tara?

Absolutely Vile's real name was Tara...maybe that's who Max is referring to. :-\\

Then "rock 'n' roll fan left, but Tara still won't come back!

As for R&RF, he was banished a year ago. :-X

Written By: La Roche on 10/20/06 at 4:14 pm

To describe the members there?  :D

Yaaaaaay!

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v472/djmidas96/specialed.jpg

<<<<<  :-* ;D

Written By: whistledog on 10/20/06 at 6:49 pm

Absolutely Vile's real name was Tara...maybe that's who Max is referring to. :-\\

I'd forgotten about that  :-[

Written By: nally on 10/21/06 at 12:09 am

Yeah, she left here in February of '05...I know you know about her because you said you knew her from another online forum (or something like that).

Written By: whistledog on 10/21/06 at 12:14 am

Yeah, she left here in February of '05...I know you know about her because you said you knew her from another online forum (or something like that).

Yeah, that's where I first met her.  I found out she was Ab Vile when I saw a pic of her in the photo thread.  She is a nice lady :)

Written By: nally on 10/21/06 at 12:16 am

Yeah, that's where I first met her.  I found out she was Ab Vile when I saw a pic of her in the photo thread.  She is a nice lady :)

She sure is. :) I used to chat with her a lot on the PBG's. I miss her :-[ :-[

Written By: Howard on 10/30/06 at 4:47 pm

Then argue with me you sum bitch  >:(

;D

up your hose with a rubber nose :P

Written By: Sister Morphine on 10/30/06 at 4:48 pm

Thank you, Mr. Barbarino.

Written By: whistledog on 10/31/06 at 1:02 am

You wanna take this outside you rat bastard?  >:(

:P

Written By: HawkTheSlayer on 10/31/06 at 1:11 am

No rat bastards allowed in here! We don't serve their kind!

And you watch your f*$%ing mouth!

(Thanks, Nic Cage, for that line!) :D

Written By: Howard on 10/31/06 at 7:35 am

No let's keep it inside. ;D

Written By: CatwomanofV on 10/31/06 at 10:02 am

Children, children. I'm I going to have to seperate you?

Cat

Written By: Howard on 10/31/06 at 5:49 pm

Children, children. I'm I going to have to seperate you?

Cat

That stupid yuckapuck started this arguement. >:(

Written By: MaxwellSmart on 10/31/06 at 5:51 pm

Me and Mushroom, in re: "The South."

Written By: Howard on 10/31/06 at 6:00 pm

Me and Mushroom, in re: "The South."

South what? ???

Written By: Sister Morphine on 10/31/06 at 7:55 pm

South what? ???

Max is referring to a thread in the Politics board about The South, you know.....the Southern part of the US.

Written By: HawkTheSlayer on 11/01/06 at 3:25 am

There have been a few times when Sister M. and I got started, but it got succotashed before it went overboard.

However, the one between Garth Brooks and I...well, that one, I'd finish with him anyday!

Written By: nally on 11/01/06 at 11:58 am

There have been a few times when Sister M. and I got started, but it got succotashed before it went overboard.

same here. :-X

Written By: Sammy Reed on 11/03/06 at 7:22 pm

There was the time a discussion on the Mini-Pops briefly became a slamfest between a Canadian and a New Yorker - OK, maybe not a New Yorker.
Just read the thing at:
http://www.inthe00s.com/archive/inthe80s/1026934407.shtml

Written By: Badfinger-fan on 11/04/06 at 3:10 am

has anybody here ever gotten into a Infamous inthe00s.com arguments or fight with me?  If so, I forgot  ;D 

Written By: Dominic L. on 11/04/06 at 11:53 am

This thread has yet to showcase any infamous inthe00s.com arguments.

Written By: Howard on 11/04/06 at 4:11 pm

nobody to argue with

Written By: Marian on 11/04/06 at 4:46 pm

She had a short fuse.

Written By: Howard on 11/04/06 at 5:11 pm

Anybody to argue with tonight?

Written By: Dominic L. on 11/04/06 at 8:15 pm

Anybody to argue with tonight?

No, what are you, stupid?

Written By: Apricot on 11/04/06 at 8:16 pm

I think many pages back, we talked about one or two of them.

Written By: Dominic L. on 11/04/06 at 8:18 pm

I think many pages back, we talked about one or two of them.

XD 26 pages, 24 of which are just like "Longest Thread Ever"

Written By: Howard on 11/05/06 at 7:18 am

No, what are you, stupid?

http://www.inthe00s.com/smile/12/iamwithstupid.gif

;D

Written By: Dominic L. on 11/05/06 at 9:00 am

http://www.inthe00s.com/smile/12/iamwithstupid.gif

;D

You idiot! You just killed our potential argument!

Written By: Howard on 11/06/06 at 4:49 pm

You idiot! You just killed our potential argument!

up your nose with a rubber hose

Written By: Dominic L. on 11/06/06 at 6:03 pm

up your nose with a rubber hose

You know... I don't think a hose would fit in my nose.

Written By: Badfinger-fan on 11/06/06 at 8:13 pm

I bet it would. nostrils can stretch

Written By: Dominic L. on 11/06/06 at 9:21 pm

I bet it would. nostrils can stretch

That's just creepy.

Written By: Howard on 11/07/06 at 2:06 pm

It would fit somewhere else. >:(

Written By: Dominic L. on 11/07/06 at 4:44 pm

It would fit somewhere else. >:(

My mouth?

Written By: MidKnightDarkness on 11/07/06 at 7:24 pm

My mouth?

You'd like that, wouldn't you..?!

Written By: Dominic L. on 11/07/06 at 7:50 pm

You'd like that, wouldn't you..?!

Why, no. No, I would not.

Written By: MidKnightDarkness on 11/07/06 at 10:22 pm

Why, no. No, I would not.

Oh.

.. Okay =)

Written By: Dominic L. on 11/07/06 at 10:34 pm

Oh.

.. Okay =)

But what I would like is-- Er... Let's just stop there, 'kay?

Written By: MidKnightDarkness on 11/07/06 at 10:37 pm

But what I would like is-- Er... Let's just stop there, 'kay?

D= Ew..!

Written By: Dominic L. on 11/07/06 at 10:42 pm

D= Ew..!

Is there something WRONG with Subway sandwiches?

Written By: MidKnightDarkness on 11/07/06 at 10:43 pm

:\'(

Written By: Dominic L. on 11/07/06 at 10:45 pm

:\'(

I thought we banned you!

Written By: Trimac20 on 11/08/06 at 9:54 am

My mouth?

Howard's never been one for subtle innuendo, Dominic... ;)

Written By: nally on 11/08/06 at 2:15 pm

There's nothing wrong with them, but there once was a time when we couldn't talk about those. ::) Several infamous arguments developed from the discussion of Subway Sandwiches.

But that's ancient history now. :-X

Written By: Howard on 11/08/06 at 4:41 pm

what subtle innuendo?

Written By: Sister Morphine on 11/08/06 at 4:42 pm

what subtle innuendo?

Subtle is something not obvious and innuendo is an insinuation about something.

Written By: Howard on 11/08/06 at 5:37 pm

Subtle is something not obvious and innuendo is an insinuation about something.

I Know that. ::)

Written By: Sister Morphine on 11/08/06 at 6:10 pm

I Know that. ::)

I thought you asked what's subtle innuendo.  I didn't even notice it was just the word "what".

Written By: Howard on 11/09/06 at 3:36 pm

I thought you asked what's subtle innuendo.  I didn't even notice it was just the word "what".

That's Ok,no problem

Written By: HawkTheSlayer on 11/09/06 at 6:29 pm

That doesn't surprise me.

Some people are just narcissistic, that way...

Written By: ADH13 on 08/29/10 at 5:50 pm

Written By: Howard on 08/29/10 at 6:02 pm

I don't remember that one.  ???

Written By: Midas on 08/29/10 at 6:16 pm

I like Subway sammiches!

Written By: Howard on 08/29/10 at 7:19 pm

I like Subway sammiches!

I do too.

Written By: CatwomanofV on 08/29/10 at 8:26 pm

I like Subway sammiches!

OMG!!! YOU SAID SUBWAY!!!!!! :o :o :o :o

Cat

Written By: nally on 08/30/10 at 12:31 am

I do too.

As do I. I've been eating them a good part of my life.

Written By: Howard on 08/30/10 at 7:05 am

As do I. I've been eating them a good part of my life.

I haven't been eating them as much,It's been too hot to go walking to Subways.

Written By: nally on 08/30/10 at 3:42 pm

I haven't been eating them as much,It's been too hot to go walking to Subways.

When I was going to school at CSUN, there was a Subway restaurant on campus, in the student union area. I would eat from there periodically.

There is also a Subway restaurant near my house (actually two of them), but I wouldn't walk to either one because I would have to cross a busy intersection. For me it would be better to drive to them.

Written By: CatwomanofV on 08/30/10 at 3:47 pm

Another infamous argument was on AmIRight about LTE.

Cat

Written By: DJ Blaze on 09/01/10 at 9:56 pm

The long, arduous argument between Silver Power and Blackjack21 on AmIRight, over a parody that he supposedly ripped from Arwen.

The argument between me, snoz, and Tam about a series of YouTube videos that were misleading.

Written By: Dagwood on 09/02/10 at 11:06 pm

I like Subway sammiches!

Me too.  Especially a tuna melt with tons of cucumbers.  Yummo.

Written By: Howard on 09/03/10 at 7:20 am

Me too.  Especially a tuna melt with tons of cucumbers.  Yummo.

I like mine with lettuce tomatoes,hot peppers and pickles.

Check for new replies or respond here...