inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: I have a new job!!

Written By: gmann on 03/23/06 at 12:03 pm

Not that it matters to anyone else, but I'm movin' on up. I've been hired for a radio news gig that will allow me to move closer to my old stomping grounds of northeast Ohio. The missus and I are packing up and moving into the new digs this weekend.  :)

Subject: Re: I have a new job!!

Written By: Windbreaker05 on 03/23/06 at 12:03 pm

Not that it matters to anyone else, but I'm movin' on up. I've been hired for a radio news gig that will allow me to move closer to my old stomping grounds of northeast Ohio. The missus and I are packing up and moving into the new digs this weekend.  :)

Congratulations!

Written By: gemini on 03/23/06 at 1:56 pm

Great news! Glad to have a fellow Ohioan back!  :)

Written By: Howard on 03/23/06 at 2:00 pm

That's great news Gmann.I wish you all the best of luck with you and your wife. :)

Written By: LyricBoy on 03/23/06 at 7:06 pm

Excellent Gmann.

What station will you be on?  ???

Written By: quirky_cat_girl on 03/23/06 at 10:32 pm

Awesome! Congrats! ;)

Written By: deadrockstar on 03/23/06 at 10:46 pm

Good for you man! 8)

Written By: bbigd04 on 03/23/06 at 11:08 pm

Good for you! What station? I live in NE Ohio so maybe I can tune in.

Written By: rich1981 on 03/24/06 at 1:41 am

Congratulations on your job gmann, I'm still relatively new at my job as I'm wrapping up my third week.

Written By: gmann on 03/24/06 at 2:45 pm

Good for you! What station? I live in NE Ohio so maybe I can tune in.

I'll be handling news afternoons on WHBC/1480 and sister station 94.1. Feel free to critique my delivery. :)

Thanks for the best wishes, everybody. This move has been a long time in coming, and I'm more than ready for it!

Written By: gmann on 03/24/06 at 2:51 pm

Great news! Glad to have a fellow Ohioan back!  :)

You can take the boy out of Ohio, but you can't take the Ohio out of the boy.  ;D

Written By: Howard on 03/24/06 at 2:54 pm

What will you be doing on this Ohio radio station? ???

Check for new replies or respond here...