inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: Rocky Horror Show.

Written By: Gis on 03/25/06 at 3:50 am

I went to see the latest tour of the Rocky Horror Show last night and it was fantastic as ever. Boy were there some sights in the audience though !!  :o
Anyone else seen it lately ??

Subject: Re: Rocky Horror Show.

Written By: danootaandme on 03/25/06 at 7:05 am

I went to see the latest tour of the Rocky Horror Show last night and it was fantastic as ever. Boy were there some sights in the audience though !!  :o

It's been years and years, but you have to have a good audience.  ;)

Written By: CatwomanofV on 03/25/06 at 4:32 pm

The local college put it on a few years back-it was GREAT!!! I haven't seen any of the professional companies preform it.

Cat

Written By: Apricot on 03/25/06 at 4:35 pm

I saw it once.. I.. I didn't get it. It just wasn't that awesome.

Written By: Tanya1976 on 03/25/06 at 7:47 pm

I have seen the movie and a play both with active audiences (myself included).

Written By: BrianMannixGirl on 04/02/06 at 3:19 am

Hiya Gis. We havent had a new professional production here for hmmm must be more than 6 years. I am having withdrawal symptoms. Last one I went to had Jason Donovan as Frank so I need a fresher one to remove that vile image from my memory !!  Did the production your went to have any stars I might know of in it ?

Written By: deadrockstar on 04/02/06 at 3:21 am

Back in high school the drama club performed the Time Warp for the talent show. 8)

Its just a JUMP to the left.. and a step to the riiiight, put your hands on your hips.. and bend your knees real tiiiight.. :) ;D

Check for new replies or respond here...