inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: Talk to Donnie Darko

Written By: Donnie Darko on 04/12/06 at 2:46 pm

Talk about anything 2 me.

Subject: Re: Talk to Donnie Darko

Written By: nally on 04/14/06 at 1:52 pm

Hi, Double D! Allow me to be the first to reply to your thread. I just happened to notice that it was buried near the bottom of page four :o :-\\

So, how long do you intend to be here? ;)

Written By: Donnie Darko on 04/14/06 at 2:14 pm

Hi, Double D! Allow me to be the first to reply to your thread. I just happened to notice that it was buried near the bottom of page four :o :-\\

So, how long do you intend to be here? ;)

Until Dec 12, 2012 - that's when the world ends ;)

Written By: Howard on 04/14/06 at 2:16 pm

What should I say to Donnie?  ;D

Written By: Trimac20 on 04/15/06 at 3:08 am

Did a demonic bunny rabbit tell you so?  :D

Written By: Donnie Darko on 04/15/06 at 3:30 pm

Did a demonic bunny rabbit tell you so?   :D

You betcha ;)

Written By: Step-chan on 04/15/06 at 3:40 pm

There was this one time I heard someone honking their horn and when I looked it was a couple of Mexican guys giving me the middle finger, why I don't know, I never seen them before.

:D :D :D :D

Written By: Marty McFly on 04/15/06 at 11:12 pm

That's something I've actually been hearing since as far back as 1999, but oddly, I've never actually checked the origins of that. How much do you believe it'll actually happen?

Of course, a big part of me hopes it isn't true (I'd like more than 6 1/2 years to live), but I guess it means we won't have to worry about getting old, or too far from the '90s, etc. ;D

Written By: Donnie Darko on 04/15/06 at 11:14 pm

That's something I've actually been hearing since as far back as 1999, but oddly, I've never actually checked the origins of that. How much do you believe it'll actually happen?

Of course, a big part of me hopes it isn't true (I'd like more than 6 1/2 years to live), but I guess it means we won't have to worry about getting old, or too far from the '90s, etc. ;D

;D

I don't really know what to think of it.  To be honest, I don't think of it much, even though I actually believe something will happen then.  Yet, I'm not worried. Weird huh?

Written By: Marty McFly on 04/15/06 at 11:17 pm

;D

I don't really know what to think of it.  To be honest, I don't think of it much, even though I actually believe something will happen then.  Yet, I'm not worried. Weird huh?

Well I know what you mean. I felt that way about 2000 too. Around mid 1998 I remember I started thinking, Holy s**t! It ain't that futuristic now, it's only a year and a half away!, but I wasn't worried per se. I guess I was more open to the fact that something COULD have happened, just like I'm open minded to believing in ghosts and stuff, even though it's technically not provable.

Perhaps it'll be something like a terrorist attack in Dec 2012 (of course, that's obviously serious and not a good thing, but in retrospect to the WHOLE world ending, not as big).

Check for new replies or respond here...