inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: Exercise/Workout DVDS--Leslie Sansone

Written By: quirky_cat_girl on 05/06/06 at 5:27 pm

Do any of you have any of the Leslie Sansone workout DVDs?  I have a few of hers and I really love working out to them. I was wondering if any of you had any that you could possibly burn a copy of and send it to me (I would pay for the shipping cost).  I was specifically looking for the one that combines walking/jogging.

Subject: Re: Exercise/Workout DVDS--Leslie Sansone

Written By: Dominic L. on 05/06/06 at 5:33 pm

Do any of you have any of the Leslie Sansone workout DVDs?  I have a few of hers and I really love working out to them. I was wondering if any of you had any that you could possibly burn a copy of and send it to me (I would pay for the shipping cost).  I was specifically looking for the one that combines walking/jogging.

Look on Ebay?

Subject: Re: Exercise/Workout DVDS--Leslie Sansone

Written By: quirky_cat_girl on 05/06/06 at 5:34 pm

Look on Ebay?

ya, I found a bunch on Ebay...but I keep getting outbid, and it is pissing me off.  I just thought that if anyone had a copy...I would pay the shipping for them to send me a burnt DVD of it.

Check for new replies or respond here...