inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: People You'd Go Gay For

Written By: Donnie Darko on 05/07/06 at 12:42 am

Who would you go gay for (assuming you're straight), if anyone?

I would go gay for Brad Pitt, Jake Gyllenhaal, and Morten Harket  ;D

Subject: Re: People You'd Go Gay For

Written By: Trimac20 on 05/07/06 at 12:45 am

Maybe Jim Morrison...nah not really

Written By: bbigd04 on 05/07/06 at 12:46 am

I don't think I could go gay anybody.

Written By: Donnie Darko on 05/07/06 at 12:49 am

Maybe Jim Morrison...nah not really

;D

Written By: Trimac20 on 05/07/06 at 12:51 am

What if you thought 'he' was a woman?  ;)

Written By: bbigd04 on 05/07/06 at 12:52 am

What if you thought 'he' was a woman?  ;)

lol, I don't think they could fool me, but you never know.  ;D

Written By: Trimac20 on 05/07/06 at 12:54 am

Who would you go gay for (assuming you're straight), if anyone?

I would go gay for Brad Pitt, Jake Gyllenhaal, and Morten Harket  ;D

How many times have you seen 'Troy'?  :D

Written By: Donnie Darko on 05/07/06 at 12:59 am

How many times have you seen 'Troy'?  :D

I like seeing his ass  ;D

Nah, I'm not really crazy after him.  But I don't think I'd turn him down  :D

Written By: Trimac20 on 05/07/06 at 1:00 am

I like seeing his ass  ;D

Nah, I'm not really crazy after him.  But I don't think I'd turn him down  :D

Puhleeze, Brad Pitt is like sooooo old, ewww...he's like a grandfather or something. Don't you have any taste, darling?  ;D

Written By: Donnie Darko on 05/07/06 at 1:01 am

Puhleeze, Brad Pitt is like sooooo old, ewww...he's like a grandfather or something. Don't you have any taste, darling?  ;D

You haven't seen him in Fight Club  :-*

;D ;D ;D

Written By: bbigd04 on 05/07/06 at 1:04 am

;D ;D ;D

;D

Written By: Trimac20 on 05/07/06 at 1:04 am

;D ;D ;D

I have Fight Club on DVD. What about Ed Norton, I think he has a certain boyish charm.

Written By: velvetoneo on 05/07/06 at 1:07 am

Hmm, I'm going to say I'd go straight for Julianne Moore.

Written By: bbigd04 on 05/07/06 at 1:08 am

What about Jessica Alba?

Written By: Trimac20 on 05/07/06 at 1:12 am

What about Madonna?

Written By: velvetoneo on 05/07/06 at 1:16 am

What about Madonna?

Maybe her.

Written By: Sister Morphine on 05/07/06 at 1:22 am

Same here.  I can't be sexually attracted to another woman.  I'm not wired that way.

Written By: Trimac20 on 05/07/06 at 1:25 am

Same here.  I can't be sexually attracted to another woman.  I'm not wired that way.

But don't you get little flutters in your heart when you see a really beautiful woman walk passed? Not that you're attracted, but you're just blown away...

Written By: Sister Morphine on 05/07/06 at 1:32 am

But don't you get little flutters in your heart when you see a really beautiful woman walk passed? Not that you're attracted, but you're just blown away...

Nope.  I think women are attractive and I think there are some that are sexy, but I don't get all hearts-a-flutter when I see one.  I reserve that for really hot guys!  :D

Written By: Trimac20 on 05/07/06 at 1:34 am

I'm not gay, but at least I know how to appreciate male beauty.

Written By: Sister Morphine on 05/07/06 at 1:35 am

Was that supposed to be a crack at me or something?  Because if so, I'd prefer if you just outright said what you're trying to say. 

I never said I don't find some women attractive.  I think Catherine Zeta-Jones is one of the most beautiful women on earth, but that doesn't mean I get "flutters in my heart" whenever I see her.

Written By: Trimac20 on 05/07/06 at 1:39 am

Was that supposed to be a crack at me or something?  Because if so, I'd prefer if you just outright said what you're trying to say. 

I never said I don't find some women attractive.  I think Catherine Zeta-Jones is one of the most beautiful women on earth, but that doesn't mean I get "flutters in my heart" whenever I see her.

NO, course not...I never thought you'd interpret it that way. I'm not saying it's abnormal NOT to get 'flutters in the heart'...

Written By: La Roche on 05/07/06 at 1:40 am

Shhh, nobody cares, clam down.

I find Brad and Dave attractive, not sure I'd wanna take either guy's load in the face, but I'd certaintly go out for a nice dinner with 'em.. they can afford it.

Written By: bbigd04 on 05/07/06 at 1:41 am

There's a difference between "appreciating male beauty" and saying I'd go gay for somebody.

Written By: Sister Morphine on 05/07/06 at 1:43 am

NO, course not...I never thought you'd interpret it that way. I'm saying it's not normal NOT to get 'flutters in the heart'...

I get flutters in my heart.......for really hot guys.  I can look at a woman and say "Oh she's pretty" and be done with it.  Never think more about it in anyway.  I can look at a guy and say "Oh he's handsome" and then sit with my friends talk about his butt, if his shirt is tight, etc. 

Women don't do for me what men do for me.

Written By: Trimac20 on 05/07/06 at 1:45 am

I get flutters in my heart.......for really hot guys.  I can look at a woman and say "Oh she's pretty" and be done with it.  Never think more about it in anyway.  I can look at a guy and say "Oh he's handsome" and then sit with my friends talk about his butt, if his shirt is tight, etc. 

Women don't do for me what men do for me.

Sorry, I worded it wrong the first time hence the edit. I meant to say getting 'flutters in the heart' for someone of the same gender as you is NOT an 'expected' thing. lol.

Written By: ultraviolet52 on 05/07/06 at 3:08 am

I feel the same as Sister Morphine. I mean, I totally appreciate female beauty, but no one gives me more palpitations than seeing a hot guy (like my boyfriend, I suppose  ;) ) in some somewhat tight pair of jeans, a loose shirt, some overgrowth on his face and that little boyish smirck of his. There's nothing better than a man's strentgh. Women would annoy me after awhile. I'd tell her stop bitchin' and whining, lol  ;D (even if she was hot)

Written By: Sister Morphine on 05/07/06 at 3:21 am

I feel the same as Sister Morphine. I mean, I totally appreciate female beauty, but no one gives me more palpitations than seeing a hot guy (like my boyfriend, I suppose  ;) ) in some somewhat tight pair of jeans, a loose shirt, some overgrowth on his face and that little boyish smirck of his. There's nothing better than a man's strentgh. Women would annoy me after awhile. I'd tell her stop bitchin' and whining, lol  ;D (even if she was hot)

Okay that description of a guy totally made me think of Rich Harden from the Oakland A's.

Written By: BrianMannixGirl on 05/07/06 at 3:34 am

I would switch sides for Mariska Hargitay or Catherine Zeta Jones.

Written By: carrie bradshaw on 05/07/06 at 7:46 am

i'm not gay i'm charmed by men only
but love's love and it happens sometimes to fall in love with a person of the same sex
cos i think that when u love someone no matter what he/she is the essential is deep inside the soul
kisses
carrie
Viva l'amore

Written By: LyricBoy on 05/07/06 at 7:55 am

Absolutely.  Like when Lara Spencer comes on TV.  :P

Written By: KKay on 05/07/06 at 9:02 am

Shhh, nobody cares, clam down.

I find Brad and Dave attractive, not sure I'd wanna take either guy's load in the face, but I'd certaintly go out for a nice dinner with 'em.. they can afford it.

If you don't finish that dinner, can I have the doggy bag?  :)

There are a few women out there that i feel the same way about. I'd love dinner- an opportunity to see what they are really like; there are some celebrities that i am attracted to for being charming or funny..and two or three that i just love...and you know what I mean when i say love.
I can't tell you why. I gues its all the ssame combination of things that attracts one to men.  People are people.

(two song titles in one post, too!)

Written By: ultraviolet52 on 05/07/06 at 11:17 am

Okay that description of a guy totally made me think of Rich Harden from the Oakland A's.

;D lol, I was actually trying to describe my boyfriend a bit, but I guess that did kinda come off a different way -

Barry is still my man on the A's.. but there's some other hotties on there, too.

Written By: Dominic L. on 05/07/06 at 11:28 am

DONNIE!! >:(

sigh.. forget it.

Written By: Trimac20 on 05/07/06 at 11:30 am

Do you annoy yourself then? Or aren't you like most girls in that respect?

Written By: Sister Morphine on 05/07/06 at 12:03 pm

;D lol, I was actually trying to describe my boyfriend a bit, but I guess that did kinda come off a different way -

Barry is still my man on the A's.. but there's some other hotties on there, too.

Oh yeah, Barry is a total hottie.....but Richie has that "I'm Canadian and I smirk" thing going on.  That and the best ass in all of baseball.

Written By: LyricBoy on 05/07/06 at 3:48 pm

I would switch sides for Mariska Hargitay or Catherine Zeta Jones.

Oh yeah... I'd party with Mariska, no questions asked.  :P

As for Catherine Z-J, well, I might think of it if the surgeons could remove that huge stick she has up her butt.  ;D

Written By: velvetoneo on 05/07/06 at 6:17 pm

I think my idols and people I'd go straight for are different. Like I idolize Tori Amos, Diana Ross, Madonna, Kate Bush, and Joni Mitchell. How could I go gay for them?

Written By: Sister Morphine on 05/07/06 at 7:03 pm

I think my idols and people I'd go straight for are different. Like I idolize Tori Amos, Diana Ross, Madonna, Kate Bush, and Joni Mitchell. How could I go gay for them?

Well, you're a guy and you're already gay.....so I can't see you going gay for a chick. 

Written By: LyricBoy on 05/07/06 at 7:17 pm

Well, you're a guy and you're already gay.....so I can't see you going gay for a chick. 

Some chicks see a gay guy as a turn-on, maybe it is the challenge that attracts them.

Thus... going gay for the right chick could be a shrewd move.  ;)

Written By: Sister Morphine on 05/07/06 at 7:35 pm

Some chicks see a gay guy as a turn-on, maybe it is the challenge that attracts them.

Thus... going gay for the right chick could be a shrewd move.  ;)

Oh, I've met several really hot gay men.  It's sucks that they're gay because they'd make the perfect boyfriend for you.  If you were a guy.  There's this one guy I'm friends with on another forum and he is SMOKIN' HOT.  I mean, melt-your-panties fantastic.  I wish he'd go straight for me!  ;D

Written By: ultraviolet52 on 05/07/06 at 9:57 pm

Oh yeah, Barry is a total hottie.....but Richie has that "I'm Canadian and I smirk" thing going on.  That and the best ass in all of baseball.

:o  ;D lol, hmmm, this makes me wanna go check Rich Harden out just a little bit more now..

Written By: Step-chan on 05/08/06 at 6:26 pm

I won't go gay for anyone.

Written By: lorac61469 on 05/10/06 at 11:53 pm

I guess we're talking about famous people...Alyssa Milano, Rose McGowan, and Jennifer Tiiley just to name a few. 

Written By: danootaandme on 05/11/06 at 6:12 am

Good god, lighten up people, take the topic in the spirit it's presented and have a bit of fun with it. (personally "methinks thou dost protest too much")

Let's see, K.D. Laing, but then she is so manly anyway. 

Written By: Marty McFly on 05/14/06 at 7:26 pm

I was thinking the same thing, too.

Although it's weird how it works sometimes - for example, I idolize Michael J. Fox partly because I can admit he's a really good looking guy, and TONS of girls/women think he's hot. So even though I don't think I'd "go gay" for him (or any other guy), I kinda have tried to be like him sometimes, partly for that reason, if that makes any sense.

Actually, that's true for alot of guys I think are cool.

Written By: Bobby on 05/14/06 at 7:34 pm

I was thinking the same thing, too.

Although it's weird how it works sometimes - for example, I idolize Michael J. Fox partly because I can admit he's a really good looking guy, and TONS of girls/women think he's hot. So even though I don't think I'd "go gay" for him (or any other guy), I kinda have tried to be like him sometimes, partly for that reason, if that makes any sense.

Actually, that's true for alot of guys I think are cool.

Yes, I know what you mean. I sort of idolise Michael J. Fox too and can admit he is good-looking . . . as for going gay for him? Erm . . . I would rather we just be friends.  ;D

k.

Written By: Tia on 05/14/06 at 7:57 pm

i would have a night of love with michael j. fox and then keep it a secret. sure, why not? he's a movie star.

but, i mean, like, back in the day. and he has to be teen wolf. he has to be in his transformed guise, if you will. his were-self.

as everyone knows, i would totally go flitty for trace beaulieu. and the dreamy and wonderful ike eisenmann. and jon stewart, who's my HERO.

and, um, eddie izzard. and jimi hendrix.

ooohhhh, and probably christian slater. sure. and peter fonda. (but again, back in the day.) aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaannd warren beatty, but parallax view warren. not rap-star sixty-year-old warren.

erm, nicholas cage from leaving las vegas. (so tragic!)

oo! oo! blue-eyed ed harris from "enemy at the gates"!

also cary grant. in anything.

oh, let's see. and the drummer in this band i'm playing in right now. don't tell him, though, okay?

other than that, though, i'm totally straight.

Written By: Dominic L. on 05/14/06 at 8:08 pm

Andrew Snyder

Written By: KKay on 05/14/06 at 8:12 pm

oh, let's see. and the drummer in this band i'm playing in right now. don't tell him, though, okay?

I LOOOVE Ed Harris. whew! dreamboat...i'd go gay for him if i were  a man-
and Cary Grant..*swoon*

and you're on about taht Tony-looking drummer...can't hold that against you.
All valid.

Written By: Apricot on 05/14/06 at 8:15 pm

Andrew Snyder

Thank you?

Written By: Tia on 05/14/06 at 8:16 pm

I LOOOVE Ed Harris. whew! dreamboat...i'd go gay for him if i were  a man-
and Cary Grant..*swoon*

and you're on about taht Tony-looking drummer...can't hold that against you.
All valid.

erm, different drummer. although i liked him too.

hmm, or... i would... if i were gay... or whatever...

Written By: Badfinger-fan on 05/14/06 at 8:17 pm

i would have a night of love with michael j. fox and then keep it a secret. sure, why not? he's a movie star.

but, i mean, like, back in the day. and he has to be teen wolf. he has to be in his transformed guise, if you will. his were-self.

as everyone knows, i would totally go flitty for trace beaulieu. and the dreamy and wonderful ike eisenmann. and jon stewart, who's my HERO.

ooohhhh, and probably christian slater. sure. and peter fonda. (but again, back in the day.) aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaannd warren beatty, but parallax view warren. not rap-star sixty-year-old warren.

what about Walter Brennan ..as..  Grandpa Amos McCoy

Written By: quirky_cat_girl on 05/14/06 at 8:31 pm

let's see...

Kate Winslethttp://rds.yahoo.com/_ylt=A9ibyGVQ1GdEeikAsmOjzbkF;_ylu=X3oDMTA4NDgyNWN0BHNlYwNwcm9m/SIG=12c0oo4tp/EXP=1147741648/**http%3a//peoples.ru/art/cinema/actor/winslet/winslet_1.jpg

Kate Moennig (Shane, from the show, "The L Word")http://www.romanticsgarden.com/other-pictures/YA-katherine14.jpg

Fairuza Balk http://www.geocities.com/RainForest/2936/avee.jpg

Lisa Loeb http://www.associatedentertainment.com/aec/images/main/Lisa-Loeb.jpg

Rachael Ray http://www.rachael-ray.org/gallery/albums/photoshoots/normal_fhmps3.jpg

Written By: Tia on 05/14/06 at 8:35 pm

^holy crap you have good taste.

Written By: quirky_cat_girl on 05/14/06 at 8:36 pm

haaa (polishes nails)...what can I say? :D ;D ;)

Written By: Dominic L. on 05/14/06 at 8:53 pm

I agree :D

Written By: MidKnightDarkness on 05/14/06 at 9:17 pm

Jane Monheit:

http://www.hopper-management.com/photos/apage/as_monheit.jpg

Kate Beckinsale (However, only in the movie Van Helsing, actually):

http://www.users.bigpond.com/teigan12/graphics/beckinsale/BeckinsaleHelsig2.jpg

Aaaaaaaannnd Kieran Culkin...!!! (Yeah, Yeah, I know... Just shutup and appreciate his beauty, Ya Jerks.)

http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y181/A_VictimOfYou/wooo11j1.jpg

http://adorocinema.cidadeinternet.com.br/filmes/igby-vai-a-luta/igby-vai-a-luta-poster01.jpg

Written By: Dominic L. on 05/14/06 at 9:19 pm

Jane is hawt..

Written By: Tia on 05/14/06 at 9:20 pm

oo! igby!

good call.

Written By: quirky_cat_girl on 05/14/06 at 9:40 pm

Jane Monheit:

http://www.hopper-management.com/photos/apage/as_monheit.jpg

Kate Beckinsale (However, only in the movie Van Helsing, actually):

http://www.users.bigpond.com/teigan12/graphics/beckinsale/BeckinsaleHelsig2.jpg

Aaaaaaaannnd Kieran Culkin...!!! (Yeah, Yeah, I know... Just shutup and appreciate his beauty, Ya Jerks.)

http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y181/A_VictimOfYou/wooo11j1.jpg

http://adorocinema.cidadeinternet.com.br/filmes/igby-vai-a-luta/igby-vai-a-luta-poster01.jpg

I LOVE Jane Monheit!!! She is sooooo pretty!

Written By: whistledog on 05/14/06 at 9:43 pm

I'd go gay for actor Ryan Gosling.  He's close to my age and he's Canadian ;D

http://www.one.org/images/signatories/ryangosling.jpg

Written By: Trimac20 on 05/16/06 at 6:29 am

let's see...

Kate Winslethttp://rds.yahoo.com/_ylt=A9ibyGVQ1GdEeikAsmOjzbkF;_ylu=X3oDMTA4NDgyNWN0BHNlYwNwcm9m/SIG=12c0oo4tp/EXP=1147741648/**http%3a//peoples.ru/art/cinema/actor/winslet/winslet_1.jpg

Kate Moennig (Shane, from the show, "The L Word")http://www.romanticsgarden.com/other-pictures/YA-katherine14.jpg

Fairuza Balk http://www.geocities.com/RainForest/2936/avee.jpg

Lisa Loeb http://www.associatedentertainment.com/aec/images/main/Lisa-Loeb.jpg

Rachael Ray http://www.rachael-ray.org/gallery/albums/photoshoots/normal_fhmps3.jpg

It's hard to resist Kate after watching an episode of the L-Word. I know she's supposed to be 'butch', but my God she still sizzles. Not that I'm suggested you, you know, feel the same sort of attraction as I.

Written By: quirky_cat_girl on 05/16/06 at 6:31 am

It's hard to resist Kate after watching an episode of the L-Word. I know she's supposed to be 'butch', but my God she still sizzles. Not that I'm suggested you, you know, feel the same sort of attraction as I.

ya, she pretty much has great sex appeal. She knows exactly what to do for the camera. I wonder if she is gay in real life? It has been speculated that she is, but I don't know for sure.

Written By: Trimac20 on 05/16/06 at 6:35 am

ya, she pretty much has great sex appeal. She knows exactly what to do for the camera. I wonder if she is gay in real life? It has been speculated that she is, but I don't know for sure.

Just imagining she is is good enought for me! lol, I dunno, possibly, but that's to do with her. She's also got so much attitude - which I like about her.

Of the others, Jenny and Bette are the next best - not too keen on the other main characters.

Written By: quirky_cat_girl on 05/16/06 at 6:39 am

Just imagining she is is good enought for me! lol, I dunno, possibly, but that's to do with her. She's also got so much attitude - which I like about her.

Of the others, Jenny and Bette are the next best - not too keen on the other main characters.

I really like Alice too...she's very quirky and a very good friend...I would love to have someone like her as a friend, in real life.  The character of Shane is awesome though....she'd be cool to hang out with.  I can't wait to see what happens in the next season.

Written By: Trimac20 on 05/16/06 at 6:43 am

I really like Alice too...she's very quirky and a very good friend...I would love to have someone like her as a friend, in real life.  The character of Shane is awesome though....she'd be cool to hang out with.  I can't wait to see what happens in the next season.

Yeah, I used to watch it for the obvious reasons, but now I'm sort of relating to the characters (gasp, could it be?!), story.etc. In the ratings info it says the show contains 'sex scenes'.etc even when some episodes contain none at all. Nevertheless, it doesn't matter. It certainly not as hardcore as Queer as Folk (the original or American) which was a bit too...full on for my tastes. Alice is pretty cool, always so positive and funny, a sort of balance for the rest of them. I still think that they are an uncommonly attractive bunch of lesbians - certainly alot different to the real life 'lesbians' (many 'reputedly') I've seen.

Written By: quirky_cat_girl on 05/16/06 at 6:44 am

Yeah, I used to watch it for the obvious reasons, but now I'm sort of relating to the characters (gasp, could it be?!), story.etc. In the ratings info it says the show contains 'sex scenes'.etc even when some episodes contain none at all. Nevertheless, it doesn't matter. It certainly not as hardcore as Queer as Folk (the original or American) which was a bit too...full on for my tastes. Alice is pretty cool, always so positive and funny, a sort of balance for the rest of them. I still think that they are an uncommonly attractive bunch of lesbians - certainly alot different to the real life 'lesbians' (many 'reputedly') I've seen.

yes, they are a glamorized version! ;)

Written By: Trimac20 on 05/16/06 at 6:49 am

yes, they are a glamorized version! ;)

Yeah, I doubt many would tune in if it wasn't!

Written By: Paul on 05/16/06 at 6:57 am

Straight...but obviously not too fussy!

Hm...Cary Grant & Jimi Hendrix...

I'm not sure if they'd be too attractive right this minute, but horses for courses, eh...?!!

Written By: Trimac20 on 05/16/06 at 7:32 am

Maybe the boys off 'Queer Eye' - but I suspect I'd be 'too straight' for them... ;D

Written By: MidKnightDarkness on 05/23/06 at 8:54 pm

Stacy Dupree. Word!

http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y181/A_VictimOfYou/StacyDuPree.jpg

http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y181/A_VictimOfYou/Stacy.jpg

http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y181/A_VictimOfYou/Eisley.jpg

Written By: quirky_cat_girl on 05/23/06 at 8:56 pm

Katharine McPhee

(how is it fair that one person can have THAT much beauty...AND talent?!!?)

http://rds.yahoo.com/_ylt=A9iby4dLvXNE3l4BqbajzbkF;_ylu=X3oDMTA4NDgyNWN0BHNlYwNwcm9m/SIG=13f06osj3/EXP=1148522187/**http%3a//us.news2.yimg.com/us.yimg.com/p/nm/20060518/2006_05_18t132032_325x450_us_ratings.jpg

Written By: La Roche on 05/23/06 at 9:04 pm

http://newsimg.bbc.co.uk/media/images/41086000/jpg/_41086034_shevchenko.jpg

Written By: Trimac20 on 05/23/06 at 9:08 pm

Stacy Dupree. Word!

But she's just like you!  ;)

Written By: Tia on 05/23/06 at 9:14 pm

Katharine McPhee

(how is it fair that one person can have THAT much beauty...AND talent?!!?)
easy!

http://www.kimrichards.net/Kim/vidcaps/MagnumPI/gmbc-KimRichards(MagnumPI)-011.jpg

ask a harder one!

Written By: MidKnightDarkness on 05/23/06 at 9:17 pm

But she's just like you!  ;)

WhoaMG! Well, everyone.. Trimac's now my favorite person on the forum. :)

Written By: Trimac20 on 05/23/06 at 9:18 pm

Thanks! I guess I'll just get one rock thrown at me instead of a dozen or so.  ;)

Written By: quirky_cat_girl on 05/23/06 at 9:19 pm

ya, but you are prettier than her Beth!! ;) :)

Written By: Dominic L. on 05/23/06 at 9:20 pm

Stacy Dupree. Word!

Haha, I was gonna say you should post them...

STACY DUPREE IS HOT EVERYBODY

Written By: MidKnightDarkness on 05/23/06 at 9:21 pm

Thanks! I guess I'll just get one rock thrown at me instead of a dozen or so.  ;)

You catch on rather quickly.

ya, but you are prettier than her Beth!! ;) :)

... D=

Written By: quirky_cat_girl on 05/23/06 at 9:22 pm

... D=

eh? ??? :D

Written By: MidKnightDarkness on 05/23/06 at 9:24 pm

Instead of tilting your head like you normally would to see ":-)", tilt it the other way. The mouth is on the left side instead of the right.

Written By: quirky_cat_girl on 05/23/06 at 9:25 pm

Instead of tilting your head like you normally would to see ":-)", tilt it the other way. The mouth is on the left side instead of the right.

hahaha....very cute! ;) :D

Written By: Tia on 05/23/06 at 9:27 pm

it's a south of the equator smiley. sorta like how the water goes down the drain the other way?

Written By: KKay on 05/24/06 at 10:14 am

this is robin tunney and I love her

http://www.celebopedia.com/robin-tunney/images/robin-tunney.jpg

Written By: Tia on 05/24/06 at 10:15 am

yeah, i'd go gay for her.

Written By: KKay on 05/24/06 at 10:20 am

yeah, i'd go gay for her.

yeah. twice.

Written By: danootaandme on 05/24/06 at 10:54 am

STACY DUPREE IS HOT EVERYBODY

She looks 12.  You could find yourself on Dateline if you got too close to that one.

Written By: Tia on 05/24/06 at 11:00 am

yeah. twice.
hey! you just called me gay!

like every other red-blooded american guy, i feel strongly there's a lesbian trapped inside me, waiting to get out.

Written By: MidKnightDarkness on 05/24/06 at 11:21 am

She looks 12.  You could find yourself on Dateline if you got too close to that one.

She's like.. 18-years-old. So, no... ... that's... actually not... true. However, I'll forgive you for both your ignorance and insult to the glorious Stacy Dupree.

THIS time. :)

Written By: quirky_cat_girl on 05/24/06 at 12:03 pm

oh yes...she's great! I loved her in, "The Craft" and "Empire Records"!! ;)

Written By: La Roche on 05/24/06 at 11:18 pm

Ladies & Gents...

JIMMY DeGRASSO!

http://www.drummerworld.com/pics/drum/dpa27/jimmydegrasso6.jpg

Boys & Girls...

AL PITRELLI!

http://www.ezan.org/megadethturk/megadethturk/Resimler/band/pitrelli.jpg

Written By: Trimac20 on 05/25/06 at 2:22 am

Ladies & Gents...

JIMMY DeGRASSO!

http://www.drummerworld.com/pics/drum/dpa27/jimmydegrasso6.jpg

Boys & Girls...

AL PITRELLI!

http://www.ezan.org/megadethturk/megadethturk/Resimler/band/pitrelli.jpg

Is he the one in your avatar pic? Lol, I've been thinking that was you all this time...

Written By: La Roche on 05/25/06 at 2:30 pm

Is he the one in your avatar pic? Lol, I've been thinking that was you all this time...

Nope, neither Jimmy nor Al are in my avatar.

Written By: lorac61469 on 05/25/06 at 11:28 pm

One word...
Janine

Written By: Trimac20 on 05/26/06 at 4:06 am

Nope, neither Jimmy nor Al are in my avatar.

No? They look exactly alike... ???

Written By: La Roche on 05/26/06 at 10:21 am

No? They look exactly alike... ???

Wait, Jimmy or Al looks exactly like..

Written By: Trimac20 on 05/26/06 at 10:25 am

Wait, Jimmy or Al looks exactly like..

Yeah, so how do you compare to the guy in your avatar pic?  ;)

Written By: La Roche on 05/26/06 at 10:28 am

Yeah, so how do you compare to the guy in your avatar pic?  ;)

How do I?

I'm a sell out.

I cut my hair and it's not blonde anymore.. at one point me and Dave looked pretty much alike.. except for the collapsed veins and the forced aging that 20 years of heroin abuse brings on.  ;D

Written By: Trimac20 on 05/26/06 at 10:30 am

How do I?

I'm a sell out.

I cut my hair and it's not blonde anymore.. at one point me and Dave looked pretty much alike.. except for the collapsed veins and the forced aging that 20 years of heroin abuse brings on.  ;D

lol...what sort of band did you play in?

Written By: La Roche on 05/26/06 at 10:37 am

lol...what sort of band did you play in?

I played in a ragtag band playing anything from symphonic black metal to your basic 'Smoke on the water' breed of 70's heavy metal.

Written By: Trimac20 on 05/26/06 at 10:38 am

I played in a ragtag band playing anything from symphonic black metal to your basic 'Smoke on the water' breed of 70's heavy metal.

I see...so you must have been really involved in the 'scene'. What 'scene' was that, btw?

Written By: La Roche on 05/26/06 at 10:55 am

I see...so you must have been really involved in the 'scene'. What 'scene' was that, btw?

Middle & Southern England.
Southern Illinois.
St. Louis and surrounding areas.  ;D

Written By: Trimac20 on 05/26/06 at 10:57 am

Southern Illinois.

Was that more the early 70s 'classic rock' era, or the Punk 'New Wave'/Hair metal era of the late 70s/early 80s or later?

Written By: KKay on 05/26/06 at 11:58 am

Southern Illinois.

I think I found who Trimac will go gay for.

Written By: Mr Tumnus on 05/26/06 at 12:02 pm

To go 'gay' for someone implies it might just be an afternoon fling or something? to satisfy ones kinks, as surely it isn't possible to change sexuality just like that.

Written By: KKay on 05/26/06 at 12:06 pm

i suppose an afternoon fling would do it...unless Robin wanted more of my time... :)

Written By: La Roche on 05/26/06 at 12:20 pm

Was that more the early 70s 'classic rock' era, or the Punk 'New Wave'/Hair metal era of the late 70s/early 80s or later?

neither champ.

I Destest 'punk' and 'New Wave' is as bad as a Brent Hovind lecture.

We're talking, Thrash, Speed, Black, Death Metal.

Written By: Tia on 05/26/06 at 10:11 pm

neither champ.

I Destest 'punk' and 'New Wave' is as bad as a Brent Hovind lecture.

We're talking, Thrash, Speed, Black, Death Metal.
you know, that stuff without notes in it.

Written By: Trimac20 on 05/26/06 at 10:13 pm

I think we have slightly bi-sexual tendancies, which are sort of repressed by society, culture, religion.etc.

I mean, homosexuality (and the love between older men and boys) was seen as normal in Ancient Greece and Rome, but of course would be not today.

Written By: Tia on 05/26/06 at 10:24 pm

i dunno, i think it's basically seen as normal, although i'm not sure sexual preference is as much of a continuum as people want to think. i personally hang with lots of folks who are gay, and don't know lots of people who see a problem with it these days.  i think your people are freaked out by gayness are kinda a dying breed by now. although i don't really hang around, say, tennessee very much at this point.

it kinda makes people look stupid to me when they get freaked out by homosexuality. it looks sorta backward to me.

Written By: Trimac20 on 05/26/06 at 10:30 pm

i dunno, i think it's basically seen as normal, although i'm not sure sexual preference is as much of a continuum as people want to think. i personally hang with lots of folks who are gay, and don't know lots of people who see a problem with it these days.  i think your people are freaked out by gayness are kinda a dying breed by now. although i don't really hang around, say, tennessee very much at this point.

it kinda makes people look stupid to me when they get freaked out by homosexuality. it looks sorta backward to me.

Homophobia is still more prevalent than you realise, even among so-called 'tolerant' and 'accepting' people. Like racism, it's mainly behind closed doors. I mean, I still hear alot of disasteful joking regarding gays, gay culture.etc.

Written By: lorac61469 on 05/26/06 at 11:31 pm

LOL!!  Tennessee!!  Actually I live near a city called Johnson City, and it has a very large percentage of gays living there (especially for the Bible Belt)...hey I just realized it's called JOHNSON City, maybe that's the reason!!  LOL!!   (was that distasteful?)

Anyway, I've never had a problem with gays and lesbians but my dad works  in show business (makes wigs for Broadway and movies and is a trained make-up artist) so I've been around all different types of people.  I never even thought of them as different or been freaked out by it, I could care less who people like. 

Written By: La Roche on 05/26/06 at 11:39 pm

you know, that stuff without notes in it.

You, Me, A bishop, Picadilly circus!

Written By: Tia on 05/27/06 at 12:41 am

You, Me, A bishop, Picadilly circus!
sounds good, only, doesn't piccadilly circus blow now? it's like times square, used to be cool but now it's all corporafied.

Written By: La Roche on 05/27/06 at 12:43 am

sounds good, only, doesn't piccadilly circus blow now? it's like times square, used to be cool but now it's all corporafied.

That's why we have the Bishop.
To make it all.. olde worlde and shi.t

Written By: Bobby on 05/27/06 at 9:10 am

I've just realised I'd go gay for Bill Clinton.  :) . . .  ???

Written By: Paul on 05/27/06 at 9:15 am

I've just realised I'd go gay for Bill Clinton.  :) . . .  ???

Hello, Monica...

(...and be careful where he shoves that cigar!)

(And be even more careful if it's lit!)

Written By: Bobby on 05/27/06 at 10:49 am

Hello, Monica...

(...and be careful where he shoves that cigar!)

(And be even more careful if it's lit!)

Heh heh. Oh well, if Bobby's going gay - it might as well be for Bill.  8)

Written By: La Roche on 05/27/06 at 1:23 pm

Homophobia is still more prevalent than you realise, even among so-called 'tolerant' and 'accepting' people. Like racism, it's mainly behind closed doors. I mean, I still hear alot of disasteful joking regarding gays, gay culture.etc.

Some would call me homophobic, some wouldn't.

I don't mind if you're gay.

If you're a screaming Queen I'm quite prepared to exterminate you.

Written By: Bobby on 05/27/06 at 1:26 pm

Some would call me homophobic, some wouldn't.

I don't mind if you're gay.

If you're a screaming Queen I'm quite prepared to exterminate you.

I am probably of the frame of mind, Andy is. It's cool if you're gay as long as you don't make a big song and dance about it and end up like a messed-up version of Graham Norton.  :P

Written By: Tia on 05/27/06 at 1:29 pm

like i say i hung out with lots of gay folks in grad school -- usually i had no idea until they told me, it wasn't like any kinda flitty thing -- which is funny because this new band i'm in, everybody's kinda manly man straight and i swear they bring up gay sex three times more often than the gay people i knew ever did.

Written By: La Roche on 05/27/06 at 1:31 pm

I am probably of the frame of mind, Andy is. It's cool if you're gay as long as you don't make a big song and dance about it and end up like a messed-up version of Graham Norton.  :P

Exactly!

One of my best friends, Steve. His brother Ron is Gay. Nobody would know unless he told you. I had no idea and thought he was a decent enough fella, Steve told me and it was just like "Oh, fair enough."
Nobody really cares.. I don't really care so why feel the need to (excuse the pun) shove it down my throat.

It's like "YOU'RE GAY, WE GET IT!"

Written By: Bobby on 05/27/06 at 1:39 pm

like i say i hung out with lots of gay folks in grad school -- usually i had no idea until they told me, it wasn't like any kinda flitty thing -- which is funny because this new band i'm in, everybody's kinda manly man straight and i swear they bring up gay sex three times more often than the gay people i knew ever did.

That is an interesting point, Tia. There are a few (myself included) who do the "I am so comfortable with my sexuality that I can prat around and talk about gayness".

Written By: Bobby on 05/27/06 at 1:41 pm

Exactly!

One of my best friends, Steve. His brother Ron is Gay. Nobody would know unless he told you. I had no idea and thought he was a decent enough fella, Steve told me and it was just like "Oh, fair enough."
Nobody really cares.. I don't really care so why feel the need to (excuse the pun) shove it down my throat.

It's the stereotyping I hate, not the person or the sexuality.

Written By: Tia on 05/27/06 at 2:24 pm

That is an interesting point, Tia. There are a few (myself included) who do the "I am so comfortable with my sexuality that I can prat around and talk about gayness".
with them, though, it's the opposite. they're always "that's gay" or "you're gay" or "your boyfriend called," making fun, you know, it's lighthearted but still supposed to be taken as a mild insult. then ten minutes later they're doing innuendo -- "you need to stretch out your voice, step into my van and i'll stretch it out for ya." it's a very interesting phenomenon, they're all straighter than straight and so therefore feel the need to engage gayness at every opportunity. somebody should do a study.

Written By: Bobby on 05/27/06 at 2:57 pm

with them, though, it's the opposite. they're always "that's gay" or "you're gay" or "your boyfriend called," making fun, you know, it's lighthearted but still supposed to be taken as a mild insult. then ten minutes later they're doing innuendo -- "you need to stretch out your voice, step into my van and i'll stretch it out for ya." it's a very interesting phenomenon, they're all straighter than straight and so therefore feel the need to engage gayness at every opportunity. somebody should do a study.

I get you. I think it's a major attempt at reverse psychology though I'm sure the male bonding process gets confusing for some.  ;D

Written By: Dominic L. on 05/27/06 at 3:06 pm

I hate how you can't make gay jokes these days without being thought of as gay yourself... I tell ya, I wanna be able to say a man is hot without being called gay!!!

Say, anybody else here drool over Beck?

Written By: Bobby on 05/27/06 at 3:10 pm

Say, anybody else here drool over Beck?

No.

However, my pick is Bill Clinton.

Written By: Dominic L. on 05/27/06 at 3:18 pm

No.

However, my pick is Bill Clinton.

Bill? You have bad taste in men, ma brother.

Written By: Bobby on 05/27/06 at 3:22 pm

Bill? You have bad taste in men, ma brother.

Yeah I know. I must be looking for different things in a man - probably experience.  ;D

Written By: KKay on 05/27/06 at 9:13 pm

Yeah I know. I must be looking for different things in a man - probably experience.  ;D

He's not good enough for you.

Written By: Tia on 05/27/06 at 9:18 pm

i have to admit i found the bill selection rather surprising. then again. monica sure seemed to like him so...

Written By: KKay on 05/27/06 at 9:51 pm

i have to admit i found the bill selection rather surprising. then again. monica sure seemed to like him so...

she had to take what she could get....and DONT reply with.."come on..she was cute in few of those pictures"
or "i can't say no to a girl on her knees"

Written By: Tia on 05/27/06 at 9:54 pm

yeah, i'd pretty much take celibacy over monica myself. but come on, bill coulda got better trim, just cuz he was president! he has a chubbo fetish, that's why he got his groove on with monica.

Written By: KKay on 05/27/06 at 10:27 pm

yeah, i'd pretty much take celibacy over monica myself. but come on, bill coulda got better trim, just cuz he was president! he has a chubbo fetish, that's why he got his groove on with monica.

now that's the kind of reply i wanted.

sh'es icky

Written By: Trimac20 on 05/27/06 at 10:33 pm

now that's the kind of reply i wanted.

sh'es icky

Come on, she isn't THAT bad is she? I mean there worse...

Written By: La Roche on 05/27/06 at 10:34 pm

Monica is Ok.

I'd nail her.

Written By: KKay on 05/29/06 at 10:36 am

Monica is Ok.

I'd nail her.

ew. little beret on or off?

Written By: La Roche on 05/29/06 at 10:42 am

ew. little beret on or off?

On of course.

Written By: LyricBoy on 05/29/06 at 10:43 am

Exactly!

I know what ya mean, Thrash.

Back when I was at the University of Chicago, we had this woman in my class who was gay.  Hey, I have no problem with that.  But she was always shoving it down out throats.  You know, "My gay lover this", and "My gay lover that".   ::)

Well, when we had some class picnic, she came over to me and said "You see that girl over there?  She's my gay lover.".  Well by that time I had enough of this so I simply said "Wow she's hot.  I wouldn't mind hitting that myself".  ;)

After that, she no longer did the "My gay lover" routine... at least with me.  ;D

Written By: LyricBoy on 05/29/06 at 10:45 am

Monica is Ok.

I'd nail her.

Definitely a double bagger.

Written By: La Roche on 05/29/06 at 10:48 am

I know what ya mean, Thrash.

Back when I was at the University of Chicago, we had this woman in my class who was gay.  Hey, I have no problem with that.  But she was always shoving it down out throats.  You know, "My gay lover this", and "My gay lover that".  ::)

Well, when we had some class picnic, she came over to me and said "You see that girl over there?  She's my gay lover.".  Well by that time I had enough of this so I simply said "Wow she's hot.  I wouldn't mind hitting that myself".  ;)

After that, she no longer did the "My gay lover" routine... at least with me.  ;D

Exactly.

It's like..

"LOOK AT ME, I'M DOING MY BEST TO BE A SOCIAL PARAIAH! WON'T SOMEBODY CRITICISE ME!"

Written By: Bobby on 05/29/06 at 11:36 am

He's not good enough for you.

I'll take that as a compliment - thank you, lol.

What about John F Kennedy? Is he good enough for me?  ;D

Written By: Bobby on 05/29/06 at 11:38 am

Monica is Ok.

I'd nail her.

Same here - but I haven't had it in about a year.

Written By: Tia on 05/29/06 at 1:35 pm

that beret was the only hot thing about monica.

Written By: KKay on 05/29/06 at 2:11 pm

^ we're going to see a lot of that picutre now, arent' we

Written By: Tia on 05/29/06 at 2:29 pm

eh, there's enough i can mix it up.

uh oh i googled kr and one of my inthe00s posts comes up in the top 10. i may be going away for a while.

Written By: whistledog on 05/29/06 at 3:16 pm

I'd get a sex change, just so I can go gay for Victoria Silvstedt.  She's a terrible actress, but her other features more than make up for it  :-*

http://byblog.biz/uploads/posts/1132427934_8.jpg

Written By: Abix on 05/29/06 at 7:19 pm

Guys, you are all evading the question.

My list would be :
Angelina Jolie
Catherine Zeta-Jones
Kirstie Alley
Reese Witherspoon
Scarlett Johansson
Demi Moore
Charlize Theron
Ashley Judd

Written By: Tia on 05/29/06 at 7:21 pm

cheers kirstie? or huge kirstie?

man, i SO fessed up on this thread it's not even funny. i was drunk.

Written By: Bobby on 05/29/06 at 7:24 pm

Guys, you are all evading the question.

I didn't - Bill Clinton gets my vote, lol.

Written By: Tia on 05/29/06 at 7:26 pm

[quote author=wһіѕ

Written By: KKay on 05/29/06 at 7:30 pm

ok...scarlett is hot.
but i put up the picture of robin, the love of my life.
i don't really dig many celebrities.  some woman from the dog run called me "the attractive woman in grey with no name"...she brings gin and tonics with her to walk her dog.
i think i would go gay for her.
she lives in a good neighborhood.

Written By: Bobby on 05/29/06 at 7:34 pm

ok...scarlett is hot.
but i put up the picture of robin, the love of my life.
i don't really dig many celebrities.  some woman from the dog run called me "the attractive woman in grey with no name"...she brings gin and tonics with her to walk her dog.
i think i would go gay for her.
she lives in a good neighborhood.

Very nice . . .  ???

Written By: Abix on 05/29/06 at 7:46 pm

cheers kirstie? or huge kirstie?

man, i SO fessed up on this thread it's not even funny. i was drunk.

now now.. She wasn't  THAT huge. I've seen worse. Don't knock the cushion.. Once you go fat, you never go back :P

Written By: La Roche on 05/29/06 at 7:48 pm

now now.. She wasn't  THAT huge. I've seen worse. Don't knock the cushion.. Once you go fat, you never go back :P

Suffocation.  ;D

Written By: lorac61469 on 05/29/06 at 9:49 pm

Natalie Mianes from The Dixie Chicks, she seems like she'd be fun.

Written By: Tia on 05/29/06 at 9:53 pm

oo, yeah, i'd like to play a game of twister with the dixie chicks. erm, that wouldn't make me gay though.

Written By: lorac61469 on 05/30/06 at 11:47 pm

oo, yeah, i'd like to play a game of twister with the dixie chicks. erm, that wouldn't make me gay though.

Wow!!  Sounds like fun, only if Shaina Twain joins in...I guess that would make me gay!!  LMAO

Check for new replies or respond here...