inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: Coming out

Written By: deadrockstar on 05/10/06 at 6:59 pm

Sometimes- people hide a part of themselves from others.

After a long time, they begin to tire of hiding it...

...but because that part is a taboo, they cannot bring themselves to "come out".

Especially with people they know in their real lives and have to deal with on a day-to-day basis.

Subject: Re: Coming out

Written By: Bobby on 05/10/06 at 7:03 pm

Is there something you are trying to tell us?  ;D

Written By: deadrockstar on 05/10/06 at 7:07 pm

I dunno- I kind of need to work up to it.  I just perish the thought of being thought of as a weirdo, however, I don't feel I can just keep this to myself like I have for several years.

Written By: deadrockstar on 05/10/06 at 7:16 pm

Its gonna take forever to work up to it as slow as this place is now.

Written By: Apricot on 05/10/06 at 7:19 pm

[quote author=

Written By: deadrockstar on 05/10/06 at 7:21 pm

Okay, its a sexual thing, but it doesn't have anything to do with orientation.

Written By: Sister Morphine on 05/10/06 at 7:39 pm

[quote author=

Written By: Apricot on 05/10/06 at 7:41 pm

[quote author=

Written By: deadrockstar on 05/10/06 at 7:49 pm

Bestiality?  Necrophilia?  Scat?  Golden showers?  Gangbangs?  Sex toys? 

Just come out with it.  Either people will say "Ewww, that's f*cking gross" or "Whatever dude, to each his own".  Either way, it shouldn't affect how you see yourself because our opinions really don't matter.

You're right, but I still know I won't like being labeled or something.

A strange fetish? You really don't have to admit that... it's kinda not affecting anyone.... and you're not denying it, you're just keeping it to yourself.

Yeah but I've kind of felt a shame for a while..

Sometimes coming out with these things is less for other people and more for the person doing it.

Written By: deadrockstar on 05/10/06 at 7:56 pm

I dunno, perhaps I should talk with my friend Davey on messenger about this first, before I come out in front of everyone here about it.

Written By: Apricot on 05/10/06 at 7:56 pm

[quote author=

Written By: deadrockstar on 05/10/06 at 8:01 pm

Okay then.. well here goes..

I've had this fetish since early childhood, although obviously, it did not become explicitly sexual until I hit puberty..

I'm a macrophiliac.

Written By: Apricot on 05/10/06 at 8:04 pm

[quote author=

Written By: Dominic L. on 05/10/06 at 8:12 pm

[quote author=

Written By: deadrockstar on 05/10/06 at 8:13 pm

... :/

That's not bad!

Just different.

It is different..

I really don't understand it, actually.  I just know its how I am...

Which I suppose is part of why I wanted to talk to somebody about it.

Written By: Dominic L. on 05/10/06 at 8:16 pm

[quote author=

Written By: deadrockstar on 05/10/06 at 8:17 pm

Well, I am attracted to some .. well, not really large.. but chubby to kinda fat people!

Ok, forget I brought it up  :D

Wait... you think I mean like fat? ???

Written By: bbigd04 on 05/10/06 at 8:18 pm

Well, I am attracted to some .. well, not really large.. but chubby to kinda fat people!

He means tall people, not fat.

Written By: Sister Morphine on 05/10/06 at 8:19 pm

You like tall people?  I was expecting "I like putting peanut butter on my hoo hoo dilly and letting my dog lick it off".

Written By: bbigd04 on 05/10/06 at 8:20 pm

You like tall people?  I was expecting "I like putting peanut butter on my hoo hoo dilly and letting my dog lick it off".

Yea I don't see the big deal. It's not weird at all really to like taller people.

Written By: deadrockstar on 05/10/06 at 8:22 pm

Yeah...

This should clear it up a bit.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Macrophilia

Yea I don't see the big deal. It's not weird at all really to like taller people.

Well, macrophilia encompasses more than just "tall people" as you can read in that wikipedia article.

Written By: Apricot on 05/10/06 at 8:23 pm

According to Wikipedia, macrophilia can range from liking tall people to having fantasies about people literally the size of the entire earth..

But if it's just liking taller people, that's just a matter of taste.

Written By: Sister Morphine on 05/10/06 at 8:24 pm

I still don't see anything shameful or wrong about this.

Written By: deadrockstar on 05/10/06 at 8:24 pm

According to Wikipedia, macrophilia can range from liking tall people to having fantasies about people literally the size of the entire earth..

Heh. Well...

Written By: bbigd04 on 05/10/06 at 8:27 pm

I don't really think it's disgusting or anything.

Written By: deadrockstar on 05/10/06 at 8:40 pm

Too bad I don't really have anyone here in real life I could talk more in-depth to about this.

Written By: Trimac20 on 05/10/06 at 8:46 pm

I don't know why you find it so hard to talk about, M.o.R, it's nothing to really be ashamed about. Are you attracted to only larger girls, or just aren't fussed by the weight issue?

Written By: Sister Morphine on 05/10/06 at 8:48 pm

[quote author=

Written By: bbigd04 on 05/10/06 at 8:52 pm

I don't know why you find it so hard to talk about, M.o.R, it's nothing to really be ashamed about. Are you attracted to only larger girls, or just aren't fussed by the weight issue?

Apparently there are different types of this macrophilia, it could range from simple attraction to larger people to some kind of attraction to furry things though I still really don't quite understand that part yet.

Written By: deadrockstar on 05/10/06 at 8:54 pm

I don't know what you're looking for.  Validation?  You shouldn't have to look for assurance about your sexual proclivities from anyone......especially people online. 

Well i do, sorry.  Thats the way I am. 

And i don't have any options but you guys.

Apparently there are different types of this macrophilia, it could range from simple attraction to larger people to some kind of attraction to furry things though I still really don't quite understand that part yet.

Not into the furry thing.

Dude its not a weight thing.

Its a giantess and amazon fetish, basically.

Written By: Dominic L. on 05/10/06 at 8:56 pm

Uh...

Oops.. When Andrew explained it, I misunderstood him  :D

Ah well, either way, it's not bad... or THAT different.

Written By: bbigd04 on 05/10/06 at 8:57 pm

Uh...

Oops.. When Andrew explained it, I misunderstood him  :D

Ah well, either way, it's not bad... or THAT different.

Yea I agree, I'm not really disturbed by it, we all have our different tastes.

Written By: velvetoneo on 05/10/06 at 9:00 pm

It's not that uncommon. There are plenty of websites about it. I have a spanking/slight S&M/discipline fetish. Am I open about it? No. But people are just going to think you're interesting, not sick. And it's not like you have to tell everybody you like Amazons. It's just a fetish. I mean, nobody in my "real life" knows I write spanking stories for a website.

Written By: deadrockstar on 05/10/06 at 9:02 pm

It's not that uncommon. There are plenty of websites about it. I have a spanking/slight S&M/discipline fetish. Am I open about it? No. But people are just going to think you're interesting, not sick.

Yeah I've been visiting those sites for a while, lol.  I mean, how else would you fulfill a GTS fantasy? its not like you'll meet one but a normal tall girl would be the next best thing.

Written By: deadrockstar on 05/10/06 at 9:05 pm

I feel quite a bit better about it now. 

Written By: deadrockstar on 05/10/06 at 9:07 pm

I still wonder why I have it as a fetish though- there has to be a root to it. 

Written By: Dominic L. on 05/10/06 at 9:08 pm

:o

I just realized I have this fetish Alex has ... slightly...

Written By: velvetoneo on 05/10/06 at 9:10 pm

[quote author=

Written By: deadrockstar on 05/10/06 at 9:14 pm

There's no root to my fetish in actual "experience." More that I just have always been fascinated by spanking, because I've never really been spanked. I think the intimacy of it turned me on.

I guess the giantess fantasy could just be the domination thing- but more exaggerated.  Also, we live in a patriarchal society so while we have the archetype of men being dominant in our subconcious, we don't really have that for women, so I guess because its a role reversal of traditional society it is kind of taboo- which makes it a turn-on.

Written By: velvetoneo on 05/10/06 at 9:17 pm

[quote author=

Written By: quirky_cat_girl on 05/10/06 at 9:18 pm

Alex....you have nothing to be ashamed or worried about....I don't get why you are embarassed by this?  I really thought that you were gonna come out and tell us that you like to wear giant diapers and stick cocktail weenies up your arse.....your fetish is very simple and nothing to fret about.

Written By: velvetoneo on 05/10/06 at 9:22 pm

Alex....you have nothing to be ashamed or worried about....I don't get why you are embarassed by this?  I really thought that you were gonna come out and tell us that you like to wear giant diapers and stick cocktail weenies up your arse.....your fetish is very simple and nothing to fret about.

Exactly. It's quite common, most people have fantasies they wouldn't want to shout out to the world. It's not like you enjoy being ridden like a pony and fed sugar cubes, with old ladies at the stern.

Written By: bbigd04 on 05/10/06 at 9:24 pm

Exactly. It's quite common, most people have fantasies they wouldn't want to shout out to the world. It's not like you enjoy being ridden like a pony and fed sugar cubes, with old ladies at the stern.

Yea there's nothing that weird about this. A "giant" fetish is not that big of a deal.

Written By: quirky_cat_girl on 05/10/06 at 9:26 pm

Like....is THIS the kind of gal that does it for you? ???

http://rds.yahoo.com/_ylt=A9ibyGaaoGJEQzQBKt.jzbkF;_ylu=X3oDMTA4NDgyNWN0BHNlYwNwcm9m/SIG=11t3bpslb/EXP=1147400730/**http%3a//www.skytriss.net/I_AM_THE_BOSS.jpg

Written By: deadrockstar on 05/10/06 at 9:35 pm

Hahaha, something like that, but a better face and haircut hopefully.

Thanks guys. :)

Written By: Trimac20 on 05/10/06 at 9:37 pm

[quote author=

Written By: deadrockstar on 05/10/06 at 9:39 pm

I've tried to figure out why I have a very large spanking fetish...but I think I ended up deciding to stop trying to figure it out, because I don't have a problem with having a fetish and so therefore I shouldn't need to analyze it overly. It's probably not that bad that you like tall women...lots of tall women have a hard time getting guys anyway and would be refreshed to find a guy who likes that.

You know, you're right.  And perhaps we could totally relate to eachother, because I am a short man and often times we short guys can have a hard time with the opposite sex too.

You better be prepared for some rough-stuff, then...those Amazons don't hold back!

Thats what I'm counting on!  ;) ;D

Written By: Trimac20 on 05/10/06 at 9:44 pm

[quote author=

Written By: Trimac20 on 05/10/06 at 9:46 pm

I've tried to figure out why I have a very large spanking fetish...but I think I ended up deciding to stop trying to figure it out, because I don't have a problem with having a fetish and so therefore I shouldn't need to analyze it overly. It's probably not that bad that you like tall women...lots of tall women have a hard time getting guys anyway and would be refreshed to find a guy who likes that.

Oh...so that's why I purposely got in trouble at school! Principle, I've been a bad boy, spank me!

lol...sorry, I know that was a bit overboard

Written By: deadrockstar on 05/10/06 at 9:47 pm

Do you prefer to play the submissive role most of the time? (not that there's anything wrong with that) :D

Yup.  8)

Oh...so that's why I purposely got in trouble at school! Principle, I've been a bad boy, spank me!

lol...sorry, I know that was a bit overboard

Was your principal a woman? ;D

Written By: Trimac20 on 05/10/06 at 9:52 pm

[quote author=

Written By: Tia on 05/10/06 at 10:23 pm

cool! i was just watching "the tick" the other night, the tick gets stuck riding this enormous guy the size of a planet, and plucking his hair off and everything.

there was a t.v. show when i was a kid, someone will remember the name, it was a bunch of people get shrunk by a mad scientist who then tries to capture them all the time. when i was a kid there'd be scenes where he'd catch the cute girl and she'd be all little and he'd put her in a jar and stuff and i found that really, really groovy for some reason. so i guess i sorta flirted with the opposite fetish -- microphilia?, i've never heard of such a thing but it definitely exists.

but now i'm into noses.

Written By: Tia on 05/10/06 at 10:24 pm

i stand corrected, there's a microphilia entry on wiki. it's not very detailed though.

Written By: MidKnightDarkness on 05/10/06 at 10:37 pm

...Haha, A confession, young Dominic?

Written By: Tia on 05/10/06 at 10:39 pm

ever see "village of the giants"?

http://www.drcreep.com/images/posters/land_of_the_giants_jpg_jpg.jpg

i dunno where they're going with "adult entertainment," it was a frickin' made-for-t.v. movie! but lots of big, big girls. BIG!

the show i was thinking of is called "land of the giants." there was a movie too. some doctor's name in the title.

i do not advise doing a google search on "microphilia." if you turn your safesearch off you'll see some of the most horrifying stuff ever witnessed. i'm still shaking in terror. and then if you turn it on, you get one page of pictures of little flowers.

Written By: La Roche on 05/10/06 at 10:42 pm

Nothing wrong with it.

It's pretty hot.

I'll be the first to admit that the thought of a big woman is a turn on.

I doubt many people would say otherwise.

It's a submissive kind of thing, that's perfectly normal.

It's not just a big woman or a tall woman, (Or guy in some cases I suppose) but also a lot of it is power reversal.

If somebody is larger than you then they have the control.

I'm not saying wear a T-Shirt listing your likes and dislikes in this area, but fu-ck, It's not a big deal.

Written By: Tia on 05/10/06 at 10:43 pm

http://www.tvtoys.co.uk/photos/1166landofgiants.jpg

dude. tell me that's not hot. softcore bondage microphiliacal pencil-eraser smut. the sixties were messed up yo!

i guess i'm actually a control freak.

Written By: La Roche on 05/10/06 at 10:45 pm

i do not advise doing a google search on "microphilia." if you turn your safesearch off you'll see some of the most horrifying stuff ever witnessed. i'm still shaking in terror. and then if you turn it on, you get one page of pictures of little flowers.

Terror, horrifying...

.. Michael, I'm disapointed.

I thought you were made of stronger stuff.

Pathetic.

Written By: Tia on 05/10/06 at 10:48 pm

Terror, horrifying...

Pathetic.
i'm all for it if i'm expecting it, but you know, i was expecting, like, cute dolls and quaint forced perspective shots and stuff. not... what i saw.

Written By: deadrockstar on 05/10/06 at 10:50 pm

ever see "village of the giants"?

http://www.drcreep.com/images/posters/land_of_the_giants_jpg_jpg.jpg

i dunno where they're going with "adult entertainment," it was a frickin' made-for-t.v. movie! but lots of big, big girls. BIG!

the show i was thinking of is called "land of the giants." there was a movie too. some doctor's name in the title.

Is it on DVD? ;D

....seriously, is it on DVD? ;D ;D

It's a submissive kind of thing, that's perfectly normal.

It's not just a big woman or a tall woman, (Or guy in some cases I suppose) but also a lot of it is power reversal.

Yeah, also, I just love the female body- head to toe really.  No area is un-sexy imo. So the more of it, the better! ;D

http://www.tvtoys.co.uk/photos/1166landofgiants.jpg

dude. tell me that's not hot. softcore bondage microphiliacal pencil-eraser smut. the sixties were messed up yo!

i guess i'm actually a control freak.

Dude, my dad used to have a bunch of weird "alternative" comics left over from the 60s and 70s that I came across as a kid(now that i think of it maybe thats where this came from), and a bunch of them involved giantesses.  One of them involved giant "moon women"(they just had gray skin but looked like humans besides that- it was erotic sci-fi), and I believe the cover of another one portrayed a giantess destroying a city- B-movie style! lol

Written By: Tia on 05/10/06 at 10:55 pm

[quote author=

Written By: bbigd04 on 05/10/06 at 11:00 pm

[quote author=

Written By: lorac61469 on 05/11/06 at 12:13 am

cool! i was just watching "the tick" the other night, the tick gets stuck riding this enormous guy the size of a planet, and plucking his hair off and everything.

there was a t.v. show when i was a kid, someone will remember the name, it was a bunch of people get shrunk by a mad scientist who then tries to capture them all the time. when i was a kid there'd be scenes where he'd catch the cute girl and she'd be all little and he'd put her in a jar and stuff and i found that really, really groovy for some reason. so i guess i sorta flirted with the opposite fetish -- microphilia?, i've never heard of such a thing but it definitely exists.

but now i'm into noses.

Dr. Shrinker by Sid and Marty Croft...

http://thehub.capcollege.bc.ca/~sstubbs/krofftsite/shrinker.html

BTW  I've got a nice nose.

Written By: Tia on 05/11/06 at 12:45 am

Dr. Shrinker by Sid and Marty Croft...

http://thehub.capcollege.bc.ca/~sstubbs/krofftsite/shrinker.html

BTW  I've got a nice nose.

oo! dr. shrinker. that's the one. a million thanks.

is it big, medium, or small, your nose? is it pointy and upturned? or perfectly straight? does it have any bumps or ridges?

Written By: lorac61469 on 05/11/06 at 12:51 am

oo! dr. shrinker. that's the one. a million thanks.

is it big, medium, or small, your nose? is it pointy and upturned? or perfectly straight? does it have any bumps or ridges?

You're welcome.

I guess it's med-to-small.  No ridges or bumps.  I'll post a picture tomorrow.

Here, I've added a shot of my nose...

http://www.backstageprosthetics.com/products/bks306.jpg

Written By: Badfinger-fan on 05/11/06 at 12:57 am

http://rds.yahoo.com/_ylt=A9ibyGaaoGJEQzQBKt.jzbkF;_ylu=X3oDMTA4NDgyNWN0BHNlYwNwcm9m/SIG=11t3bpslb/EXP=1147400730/**http%3a//www.skytriss.net/I_AM_THE_BOSS.jpg

That's a huge bitch!  ;D

Written By: quirky_cat_girl on 05/11/06 at 8:30 am

That's a huge bitch!  ;D

oh...you know you'd tap that!! ;) ;D :D

Written By: Trimac20 on 05/11/06 at 9:17 am

That's a huge bitch!  ;D

What did you say to me, boy? Big Momma's gonna show you how it's done...

Written By: Bobby on 05/11/06 at 9:32 am

[quote author=

Written By: KKay on 05/11/06 at 9:45 am

You could be a heck of a lot worse, lol.

I guess it's okay to like really giant women - do you like to be dominated by these giant women or is it just a cosmetic thing?

I thought that when people liked larger people it was so that they would be smaller- for many reasons...
they feel insignificant and want that appearance physically
they want to feel like a child, back in the protection of a parent
they want to relinquish all responsibility by being the 'pet' of someone larger

not really submission, but self-deprecation and giving over control and responsibility

Written By: Mr Tumnus on 05/11/06 at 9:46 am

That's a huge bitch!  ;D

;D :o ;D

What did you say to me, boy? Big Momma's gonna show you how it's done...

Crikey look at the size of her!! she'd sure bust your balls    :D

Written By: Bobby on 05/11/06 at 9:51 am

I thought that when people liked larger people it was so that they would be smaller- for many reasons...

not really submission, but self-deprecation and giving over control and responsibility

Being dominated . . . Feeling insignificant . . . Same difference . . .

I'm not too sure what 'Reality's' take on it is but Wikipedia hinted that Macrophiliacs are aroused by the powerful, devestating effect being a giant has.

Written By: KKay on 05/11/06 at 9:59 am

Being dominated . . . Feeling insignificant . . . Same difference . . .

but is'n't being dominated being forced to do things, to be humiliated, to be under someone's control
being made insignificant is affirmation that you are ineffective, that you have no impact on things, that you are not helpless, but aimless and need to be cared for- something no one notices.

i just thought perhaps the slight difference might be worth considering in his search for the origin of his fetish.

Written By: KKay on 05/11/06 at 10:02 am

Terror, horrifying...

Pathetic.

I just saw that.
It's like doing it with a marionette!

Written By: La Roche on 05/11/06 at 10:13 am

but is'n't being dominated being forced to do things, to be humiliated, to be under someone's control
being made insignificant is affirmation that you are ineffective, that you have no impact on things, that you are not helpless, but aimless and need to be cared for- something no one notices.

i just thought perhaps the slight difference might be worth considering in his search for the origin of his fetish.

From the 'research' I did. I've learnt that it's often about humiliating and domination. Insertion in to places that were never really designed for such purposes. Destruction via everyday household objects etc.

Written By: Bobby on 05/11/06 at 10:33 am

People like to be dominated to feel insignifcant or vulnerable. That's my take on it though it doesn't matter to me, I'm sure it's all involved in Macrophilia.  :)

Written By: Tanya1976 on 05/11/06 at 10:34 am

No big whoop! Love and live life!

I thought it was something really kinky or outlandish. Nope, it wasn't.

Written By: Badfinger-fan on 05/11/06 at 10:53 am

Behemoth!!

Written By: deadrockstar on 05/11/06 at 3:27 pm

You could be a heck of a lot worse, lol.

I guess it's okay to like really giant women - do you like to be dominated by these giant women or is it just a cosmetic thing?

A little of both, Bobby.

I'll let you in on something as you were brave to tell us something that was on your mind. Recently, I have been worried that I have a big thing for older women. I didn't mind initially but there is a woman I like at work who happens to be in her mid 30s/40 and I also found out that my favourite porn star is 44!!!

I am trying to work out whether the whole thing is coincidential or whether there is something more weirder at work. I am hoping it's the former otherwise I will be raiding nursing homes by the time I'm 40.  ;D

I too have a thing for older women, actually.  I'd date an older woman.. It might me be out of the question at my age, being 18.  18-20 is sort of a weird spot in America because you are out of High school so it can be difficult to date a girl that age, and since you can't go in to clubs and stuff it makes it a bit more difficult to date women who are 21 or older.

I don't know..

I don't quite understand.  No one notices in what way? ???

Written By: deadrockstar on 05/11/06 at 3:32 pm

From the 'research' I did. I've learnt that it's often about humiliating and domination. Insertion in to places that were never really designed for such purposes. Destruction via everyday household objects etc.

Well thats part of it.. though mind you, there is a distinction between violent fantasies and gentle fantasies, of which I lean more toward the latter.  Vore and crush are sometimes part of the genre, however those things don't turn me on.

No big whoop! Love and live life!

I thought it was something really kinky or outlandish. Nope, it wasn't.

Thanks, Tanya.

Behemoth!!

Nyuck nyuck... ::) :P

Written By: Bobby on 05/11/06 at 3:32 pm

[quote author=

Written By: Tia on 05/11/06 at 3:36 pm

vore enthusiasts should really watch a 1960s movies called "the creeping terror."

Written By: deadrockstar on 05/11/06 at 3:44 pm

At your age it's a bit difficult to go out with anyone older as it's a sensitive place to be in life . . .

Yeah, it is.

Really young adults(18-22) are trying to kinda get settled.. Truthfully I think at this stage in life its hard to develop a sound relationship with somebody no matter what their age.  This is a time more for working on yourself and just having fun.  I believe I'll start thinking more about real relationships when I get up to my mid 20s.

Im wondering whether the turn on for me is that older women smile more and seem more comfortable with themselves? I dunno.

Thats definitely part of it.  I think they convey sensuality better too, and they're definitely a heck of a lot nicer and usually more interesting than younger girls.  Its nice to have actual conversations. (not saying all young girls are self-centered, boring and vapid)

vore enthusiasts should really watch a 1960s movies called "the creeping terror."

Uh-oh!  Sounds like someone was dinner! :o ;D

Written By: Tia on 05/11/06 at 3:51 pm

[quote author=

Written By: Bobby on 05/11/06 at 3:51 pm

[quote author=

Written By: velvetoneo on 05/11/06 at 6:36 pm

I tend to be vaguely attracted to older men in positions of power. Like I want them to punish me. Like my gym teachers. Not like I think about them naked or anything. Also, I have a thing for hot Orthodox Jewish guys, like not the ones like the peahs (the curly things) and black hats, but the ones who just wear a yarmulke. They're so unspoiled and beautiful and fit-looking, and I see them at the supermarket and the video store sometimes and I just want them. I wouldn't mind a gay Orthodox Jew...I could stand outside the schul in hotpants and be the evil reform Jew tempting the boys studying!

The same thing for Arabs and Asian Indian guys. Yum!

Written By: Dominic L. on 05/11/06 at 7:14 pm

It's just too bad that there aren't as many gay people as straight... even fewer who are Orthodox Jews!

Written By: velvetoneo on 05/11/06 at 8:10 pm

It's just too bad that there aren't as many gay people as straight... even fewer who are Orthodox Jews!

Eh, more than you think  ;) .

Written By: Dominic L. on 05/11/06 at 8:24 pm

Eh, more than you think  ;) .

I had a feeling you'd say that!

Written By: Apricot on 05/11/06 at 8:29 pm

As a gay Orthodox Jew, I'm offended by this post.

Written By: Dominic L. on 05/11/06 at 8:35 pm

As a gay Orthodox Jew, I'm offended by this post.

Psht, take off the first two adjectives, then it's you.

Written By: Apricot on 05/11/06 at 8:37 pm

Psht, take off the first two adjectives, then it's you.

Actually, I am a Jew... half-Jew, anyway.

Written By: Dominic L. on 05/11/06 at 8:38 pm

That's why I said take off the first two..

Straight, unorthodox jew.

Written By: Apricot on 05/11/06 at 8:41 pm

That's why I said take off the first two..

Straight, unorthodox jew.

Now, just add Lesbian.

Written By: deadrockstar on 05/11/06 at 8:51 pm

Quick! Somebody break out the Manishevitz! :D

Written By: velvetoneo on 05/11/06 at 9:17 pm

I'm guessing it's the maternal side...Snyder is no Jewish name.

Written By: Trimac20 on 05/11/06 at 9:18 pm

I'm guessing it's the maternal side...Snyder is no Jewish name.

You can't always go by names...

Written By: deadrockstar on 05/11/06 at 9:36 pm

You can't always go by names...

Yup I'm part Jewish but neither my last name nor my mom's maiden name are Jewish names.

Written By: Dominic L. on 05/11/06 at 9:47 pm

My grandpa's old last name was Cohn, but Hitler (though he was German himself) was gonna get him, so he changed it.

Written By: HunkyDory on 05/11/06 at 10:41 pm

My grandpa's old last name was Cohn, but Hitler (though he was German himself) was gonna get him, so he changed it.

what is his new one!?

Written By: Badfinger-fan on 05/11/06 at 11:02 pm

Ads by Google    Orthodox Jew    Christian Jew      Jew Dating          Jew Chat        Jewish Torah

Written By: Tia on 05/11/06 at 11:30 pm

what is his new one!?
it would have been the perfect cover to change it to "hitler." no one woulda seen THAT coming.

is it true it's illegal in germany to call your kid "adolf"?

Written By: La Roche on 05/12/06 at 12:25 am

it would have been the perfect cover to change it to "hitler." no one woulda seen THAT coming.

is it true it's illegal in germany to call your kid "adolf"?

It was.

I don't know about now.

I know if you get drunk in a bar in Hamburg and start Zieg Heiling everything, nobody laughs.  :-[

Written By: velvetoneo on 05/12/06 at 5:49 am

I had a great-grandpa Adolf who fought on the German side in WWI.

Written By: Trimac20 on 05/12/06 at 7:36 am

I had a great-grandpa Adolf who fought on the German side in WWI.

That'll confuse those neo-Nazi skinheads. On one hand you're gay and Jewish, and on the other you've got a great grandfather who was a Nazi.  :D

Written By: karen on 05/12/06 at 10:39 am

^ you are getting weirder!

Written By: velvetoneo on 05/12/06 at 10:43 am

That'll confuse those neo-Nazi skinheads. On one hand you're gay and Jewish, and on the other you've got a great grandfather who was a Nazi.  :D

WWI...he was German Jewish.

Written By: Tia on 05/12/06 at 12:30 pm

^ you are getting weirder!
i'm backing slowly away from this thread, being careful to make no sudden moves.

Written By: deadrockstar on 05/12/06 at 12:34 pm

It was.

I don't know about now.

I know if you get drunk in a bar in Hamburg and start Zieg Heiling everything, nobody laughs.  :-[

Mick Jagger also found that out.

Written By: quirky_cat_girl on 12/27/06 at 8:37 pm

bump...just because.

Written By: Dominic L. on 12/27/06 at 8:38 pm

XD I'm sure Alex would love for this to be brought up again.

Written By: quirky_cat_girl on 12/27/06 at 8:42 pm

XD I'm sure Alex would love for this to be brought up again.

nothing to be ashamed of, right?

Written By: Dominic L. on 12/27/06 at 8:45 pm

nothing to be ashamed of, right?

Nuuuupe.

Written By: quirky_cat_girl on 12/27/06 at 8:53 pm

Nuuuupe.

well then...carry on. ;)

Written By: deadrockstar on 12/27/06 at 9:54 pm

Hmm..

Written By: Southern Image on 12/27/06 at 9:57 pm

i'm backing slowly away from this thread, being careful to make no sudden moves.

For some odd reason Mac & Cheese keeps entering my thoughts. :D

Written By: deadrockstar on 12/27/06 at 10:00 pm

You know looking back over this thread makes me realise..I'm quite the deviant. ;D

Written By: quirky_cat_girl on 12/27/06 at 11:31 pm

You know looking back over this thread makes me realise..I'm quite the deviant. ;D

he he he!! http://www.inthe00s.com/smile/04/flamingdevil.gif

Written By: Red_Fin on 12/28/06 at 12:22 am

Shut up and sleep with a big girl.  :o

If you like the big girls, and you still can't get laid then you have bigger problems than your brother.

Written By: MaxwellSmart on 12/28/06 at 12:30 am

If you're into tall women, perhaps "acrophile" is a better term.  "Macrophile" sounds like you're into obese women.

Written By: Badfinger-fan on 12/28/06 at 2:37 am

If you like the big girls, and you still can't get laid then you have bigger problems than your brother.
Red Fin, ya got 5 posts and your already sounding like a jerk. nice work

Written By: witchain on 12/28/06 at 2:53 am

Who doesn't like big girls?
Ya'll know the moped thing, right?
::)

Written By: Badfinger-fan on 12/28/06 at 3:06 am

one of my very best friends wife is a big mama, I'm talking 400lbs or more and when we go out, I get worried about the integrity of my car seat and for her safety too as she is too big for the seat belt. That size woman would not be my cup keg of tea. 
There are a lot of things logistically and physically that must need to be thought and worked out in a relationship of that magnitude.

Written By: witchain on 12/28/06 at 3:35 am

That size woman would not be my cup keg of tea.

Nor mine. lol

Written By: Badfinger-fan on 12/28/06 at 3:38 am

Nor mine. lol
she's quite obese, but she's very clean  :)

Written By: La Roche on 12/28/06 at 8:20 am

I knew a guy who really really had a thing for huuuuge women, like 350-400lbers. Ok.. he wasn't actually a friend, but he was always at this bar we all went to, to shoot pool, so ya kinda couldn't help knowing him.
Anyway, there was one night he was chatting up this girl.. she was actually quite pretty.. and she wasn't in his normal range, she was high 200's, but ya know, not that big.. and as I say, she was legitimatly pretty. So he's getting aqauinted and he keeps winking at Steve, Steve's trying to work this out. Anyway, she goes to the bathroom and he comes over and is saying "Yo, she's down with it, did you see me grabbing her tits." Steve's like "Rog, that was a roll of fat." ... He about died there and then on the spot!  ;D ;D ;D

Written By: quirky_cat_girl on 12/28/06 at 8:22 am

ya, like that's the worst thing in life....to be "big" ::)  Gosh, what a shallow troll, erm, I mean person. ::)

Written By: La Roche on 12/28/06 at 8:24 am

I'm down with a chick with somethin' on the side. I'm all about a real woman, none of that stick insect bull.sh.it,.

Written By: KKay on 12/28/06 at 8:27 am

I"m reading this thread for the first time and i'm guessing that what's being discussed now has nothing to do with the title? ???

Written By: Tia on 12/28/06 at 9:29 am

I"m reading this thread for the first time and i'm guessing that what's being discussed now has nothing to do with the title? ???
i'm gay!

sike.

Written By: quirky_cat_girl on 12/28/06 at 9:30 am

sike.

hehehe..I haven't heard that word in ages! :D

Written By: Tia on 12/28/06 at 9:34 am

hehehe..I haven't heard that word in ages! :D
i hate it when people correct my spelling, "it's 'psych'!" i'm like, whatever, jerk, if you wanna capture the true junior-high-school glory of that term you gotta go with the dorky phonetic spelling. if i could do the "s" backward i would.

Written By: KKay on 12/28/06 at 9:40 am

i'm gay!

sike.

right. THAT's why you like teen movies and Samantha Stevens!!! It's all coming clear!

i hate it when people correct my spelling, "it's 'psych'!" i'm like, whatever, jerk, if you wanna capture the true junior-high-school glory of that term you gotta go with the dorky phonetic spelling. if i could do the "s" backward i would.

(yeah...you spelling -correctors- get over it.)

Written By: quirky_cat_girl on 12/28/06 at 10:23 am

it should never be spelled any other way BUT "sike" :D ;)

Written By: Badfinger-fan on 12/28/06 at 10:56 am

but it does KKay. The Dude created the thread to announce his love, passion, fetish, craving foe L.O.U.S.'s  ladies of unusual size. one must always start at the beginning  8)

Written By: La Roche on 12/28/06 at 10:56 am

but it does KKay. The Dude created the thread to announce his love, passion, fetish, craving foe L.O.U.S.'s  ladies of unusual size. one must always start at the beginning  8)

I always thought it was Big Beautiful Lady.

Written By: Badfinger-fan on 12/28/06 at 11:01 am

that sounds too much like a compliment

Written By: KKay on 12/28/06 at 11:05 am

yeah, i shoudl find out for myself...but then i would not have this great post from you.

verrrrrry  interestink.

Written By: La Roche on 12/28/06 at 11:06 am

that sounds too much like a compliment

I think there was a lot of self-labelling going on.

Written By: Badfinger-fan on 12/28/06 at 11:17 am

I think there was a lot of self-labelling going on.
;D I see. Like the way I call myself "Big" Mike  no wait, that's not the same because that's what others call me

Written By: La Roche on 12/28/06 at 12:21 pm

;D I see. Like the way I call myself "Big" Mike  no wait, that's not the same because that's what others call me

I call myself 'Rocky Rocky 2x4' for obvious reasons.

Because, ya know.. I work with wood.

Written By: MidKnightDarkness on 12/28/06 at 12:23 pm

Leave.

Written By: CatwomanofV on 12/28/06 at 12:55 pm

How did I miss this thread the first time around?

As for someone liking big women (whether the big is either vertical or horizontal) so be it. Some people like blonds, brunettes, tall, short, whatever. To each his own. The funny thing is, I had always went for guys on the short side (since I am short myself) but I fell deeply in love with a guy just over 6 ft. Go figure.

Cat

Written By: deadrockstar on 12/28/06 at 1:34 pm

Red Fin, ya got 5 posts and your already sounding like a jerk. nice work

You shoulda seen the comment he made about my pic in the "Show us what you look like" thread. ::)

Who doesn't like big girls?
Ya'll know the moped thing, right?
::)

Ha! I'd be proud to be seen with a woman I loved. Who cares what other people think?

one of my very best friends wife is a big mama, I'm talking 400lbs or more and when we go out, I get worried about the integrity of my car seat and for her safety too as she is too big for the seat belt. That size woman would not be my cup keg of tea. 
There are a lot of things logistically and physically that must need to be thought and worked out in a relationship of that magnitude.

Well I'm not talking big like around but big like tall. I have nothing against husky women though, infact, I prefer big girls. Not THAT big(400 is a bit much..okays its a lot) though.

Its Big Beautiful Woman or BBW for short. ;)

How did I miss this thread the first time around?

As for someone liking big women (whether the big is either vertical or horizontal) so be it. Some people like blonds, brunettes, tall, short, whatever. To each his own. The funny thing is, I had always went for guys on the short side (since I am short myself) but I fell deeply in love with a guy just over 6 ft. Go figure.

Cat

I think part of whats contributed to my liking women taller than me is the fact that I'm short, so I more commonly run into women who are taller on a day-to-day basis than a lot of guys. Especially here in Texas. I don't know if its something in the water or what but I'm 5'7" and when I went to the community college here, I swear half the chicks there were taller than me. :o

I loved it. :P

Written By: Howard on 12/28/06 at 2:52 pm

http://www.umass.edu/defa/images/Coming%20Out2.jpg

This here is "coming out".^ ;D

Written By: Apricot on 12/28/06 at 3:21 pm

If you're into tall women, perhaps "acrophile" is a better term.  "Macrophile" sounds like you're into obese women.

HOLY SH1T! MAXWELLSMART POSTED!

Written By: deadrockstar on 12/28/06 at 4:55 pm

HOLY SH1T! MAXWELLSMART POSTED!

I know. :o

I'm honored. Max rarely makes an appearance in the PPP.

Written By: witchain on 12/28/06 at 5:03 pm

Ha! I'd be proud to be seen with a woman I loved. Who cares what other people think?

Now you just have to find an intelligent, older, and big woman that would be proud to be seen with you.
Let us know...

Written By: deadrockstar on 12/28/06 at 5:16 pm

Now you just have to find an intelligent, older, and big woman that would be proud to be seen with you.
Let us know...

Okay.

Written By: Ashkicksass on 12/28/06 at 5:23 pm

This thread reminds me of a little vignette that was on HBO's Real Sex.  It was this cartoon about Jack and the Beanstalk, only Jack meets the giant's wife instead.  I'm sure you can all figure out the rest...

Written By: Sister Morphine on 12/28/06 at 5:24 pm

This thread reminds me of a little vignette that was on HBO's Real Sex.  It was this cartoon about Jack and the Beanstalk, only Jack meets the giant's wife instead.  I'm sure you can all figure out the rest...

HA!  He got lost.  ;D

Written By: Tia on 12/28/06 at 5:24 pm

oh, sweet lord, i've seen that. it's incredibly disturbing.

german, natch.

Written By: Sister Morphine on 12/28/06 at 5:25 pm

german, natch.

It's funny too.  ;D

Written By: Tia on 12/28/06 at 5:26 pm

It's funny too.  ;D
haha! i think i could see where some people could find it funny but i was like, okay, cover eyes, remember where television is, deactivate television but FOR GODS SAKE DONT LOOK AT THE SCREEN! :o

i guess everybody's got their lines. giantesses -- not my thing! i guess cuz i was shortest in my elementary school class for so long.

Written By: Ashkicksass on 12/28/06 at 5:27 pm

german, natch.

Definitely different...but...whatever floats your boat.

btw, hoo dilly just about killed me.  My husband and his friends all came in to see what I was laughing at.  You come up with the BEST words.  You should get an award.

Written By: Sister Morphine on 12/28/06 at 5:28 pm

btw, hoo dilly just about killed me.  My husband and his friends all came in to see what I was laughing at.  You come up with the BEST words.  You should get an award.

Aww, shucks.  I try.

Written By: deadrockstar on 12/28/06 at 5:29 pm

Hmm... it didn't involve a wetsuit did it?

Wokka wokka! :P :D

Written By: deadrockstar on 12/28/06 at 5:30 pm

i guess everybody's got their lines. giantesses -- not my thing! i guess cuz i was shortest in my elementary school class for so long.

I was always the tallest or closest to it. But then I stopped growing at about 14 as you know, I'm 5'7".

Written By: Red_Fin on 12/28/06 at 5:53 pm

Leave.

Do you think there is a shortage of big/overweight women in this country?

Written By: CatwomanofV on 12/28/06 at 5:55 pm

Haven't seen that show in years (since we no longer get HBO)

Cat

Written By: Tia on 12/28/06 at 5:57 pm

Do you think there is a shortage of big/overweight women in this country?

http://www.theonion.com/content/files/images/onion_news1064.article.jpg

sorry, guess i'm not helping. :-[

anyway, at this late stage of the game i aint too picky. barbara bush there is probably the only one i'd pre-emptively kick out of bed.

Written By: Sister Morphine on 12/28/06 at 5:58 pm

^^^

;D  ;D  ;D

I don't know why that made me bust out laughing.

Written By: Rice_Cube on 12/28/06 at 6:01 pm

Fat bottomed girls...you make the rockin' world go roooooooooooooooooooooound...

Written By: Ashkicksass on 12/28/06 at 6:02 pm

^^^

;D  ;D  ;D

Me too.  I think I'm still giddy from hoo dilly.

Written By: Tia on 12/28/06 at 6:04 pm

^^^

;D  ;D  ;D

the onion is friggin' magic.  ;) i don't know how they do it.

Written By: deadrockstar on 12/28/06 at 6:05 pm

Some people cannot understand how one could prefer larger women. Red bicycles, blue bicycles...

Fat bottomed girls...you make the rockin' world go roooooooooooooooooooooound...

http://forums.offtopic.com/images/smilies/highfive.gif

Written By: KKay on 12/28/06 at 6:07 pm

oh dear god...i learned my lesson.
generally when we get on a topic, I go google the word and then find an image.

you must be 18 to google the words "fat girls" and even then, you must be very very strong.
i'm sure they are lovely people, but ..

Written By: deadrockstar on 12/28/06 at 6:09 pm

you must be 18 to google the words "fat girls" and even then, you must be very very strong.

Written By: KKay on 12/28/06 at 6:10 pm

just...dont. or put on your parental controls first.

Written By: Sister Morphine on 12/28/06 at 6:10 pm

oh dear god...i learned my lesson.
generally when we get on a topic, I go google the word and then find an image.

Oh dear GOD why did I do that?!

Written By: deadrockstar on 12/28/06 at 6:12 pm

just...dont. or put on your parental controls first.

So what are you saying? Some naked fat women popped up and it grossed you out?

Written By: Sister Morphine on 12/28/06 at 6:13 pm

Ugly naked people gross me out, no matter how big/small they are.

Written By: Tia on 12/28/06 at 6:13 pm

evidently. i plan to learn from their mistakes and die curious.

if the safesearch was off i imagine there was some full-on uberfat sinkypinky action, if you catch my drift. :-\\

Written By: deadrockstar on 12/28/06 at 6:14 pm

Ugly naked people gross me out, no matter how big/small they are.

Okay so was it the fact she thought they were ugly or the fact that they were fat that was grossing her out? I'd like to see what she says.

Written By: deadrockstar on 12/28/06 at 6:15 pm

if the safesearch was off i imagine there was some full-on uberfat sinkypinky action, if you catch my drift. :-\\

And Jesus wept. ::)

Written By: Sister Morphine on 12/28/06 at 6:16 pm

Why does it matter?  I don't think I'm particularly attractive sans clothing, so it doesn't bother me none.  I think some people should keep their clothes on.  I'm one of them.

Written By: KKay on 12/28/06 at 6:17 pm

Oh dear GOD why did I do that?!

I said "don't do that!"

Written By: Sister Morphine on 12/28/06 at 6:20 pm

I said "don't do that!"

I don't know how to listen.

Written By: deadrockstar on 12/28/06 at 6:21 pm

Why does it matter?  I don't think I'm particularly attractive sans clothing, so it doesn't bother me none.  I think some people should keep their clothes on.  I'm one of them.

Yeah well you know what sexy is subjective. I don't care what people think, you can't set a f*cking standard for that.

Written By: Brian06 on 12/28/06 at 6:21 pm

***looks at aguilera pics to cleanse eyes***

Written By: KKay on 12/28/06 at 6:21 pm

I don't know how to listen.

It's a good quality. Keep up the good work....and go wash your eyes. ;D

Written By: Sister Morphine on 12/28/06 at 6:24 pm

***looks at aguilera pics to cleanse eyes***

http://img296.imageshack.us/img296/4451/securepicphplinkwz1fjvowa7.th.jpg

Written By: deadrockstar on 12/28/06 at 6:25 pm

It's a good quality. Keep up the good work....and go wash your eyes. ;D

Oh isn't it just hilarious?

Talk about being narrow-minded.

Written By: Brian06 on 12/28/06 at 6:25 pm

http://img296.imageshack.us/img296/4451/securepicphplinkwz1fjvowa7.th.jpg

oooo thank you.  :). All better now. lol.

Written By: deadrockstar on 12/28/06 at 6:28 pm

I remember how I was scolded for talking about how I didn't like the holidays in a Christmas thread.

Well, pot..kettre..brack...as Rice would say...

Written By: La Roche on 12/28/06 at 6:39 pm

I dunno bout ya'll, but I just cracked one off...

Written By: KKay on 12/28/06 at 6:49 pm

lovely. thanks for waking us all up.

Written By: deadrockstar on 12/28/06 at 6:50 pm

Whats that mean? Same thing as "rubbed one out"?

Written By: deadrockstar on 12/28/06 at 6:54 pm

Good job, everyone. Make me feel like s*** and run off.

Written By: Sister Morphine on 12/28/06 at 7:14 pm

It's called "personal preference".  Some men like larger naked women, some don't.  If you do, that's great.  We don't get a lot of attention like that.  However, calling someone "narrow-minded" because they don't find a certain kind of pornography as exciting as you do is rather ridiculous.

Written By: deadrockstar on 12/28/06 at 7:15 pm

It's called "personal preference".  Some men like larger naked women, some don't.  If you do, that's great.  We don't get a lot of attention like that.  However, calling someone "narrow-minded" because they don't find a certain kind of pornography as exciting as you do is rather ridiculous.

Maybe I thought the reaction to my comments in the Christmas thread was ridiculous too?

Written By: Rice_Cube on 12/28/06 at 7:17 pm

Maybe I thought the reaction to my comments in the Christmas thread was ridiculous too?

http://pagesperso.aol.fr/nicolaslgcom/Droles/Mountain.jpg

VS

http://dontatro.bryce-alive.net/other/molehill.jpg

Written By: deadrockstar on 12/28/06 at 7:21 pm

VS

http://dontatro.bryce-alive.net/other/molehill.jpg

Yeah, funny, I thought the same thing about the overreaction to my comments in the Christmas thread. ::)

Written By: La Roche on 12/28/06 at 7:25 pm

Boobs.

Written By: quirky_cat_girl on 12/28/06 at 9:04 pm

I've seen some hot semi clad bigger women...the perfect example would be the Coop Devil chicks...they are HOT! ;)

here are some examples for you all:

http://rds.yahoo.com/_ylt=A9gnMimghJRF3igA6jqjzbkF;_ylu=X3oDMTBsNXZtZnJjBHNlYwNwcm9mBHZ0aWQDSTk5OV83Mw--/SIG=130bl0gf9/EXP=1167447584/**http%3a//www.badappleretail.com/Images/coopkozik/557DevilGirlinTennisShoes.jpg

http://www.badappleretail.com/Images/coopkozik/492SittingDevilGirl.jpg

http://www.badappleretail.com/Images/coopkozik/365cheerleader.jpg

well, that's about all I could post...there are a LOT better ones...but too much nudity to post here....just search "coop devils" on yahoo or google...and you will get a whole myriad of them. ;)

Written By: Badfinger-fan on 12/28/06 at 11:00 pm

I've seen some hot semi clad bigger women...the perfect example would be the Coop Devil chicks...they are HOT! ;)

http://rds.yahoo.com/_ylt=A9gnMimghJRF3igA6jqjzbkF;_ylu=X3oDMTBsNXZtZnJjBHNlYwNwcm9mBHZ0aWQDSTk5OV83Mw--/SIG=130bl0gf9/EXP=1167447584/**http%3a//www.badappleretail.com/Images/coopkozik/557DevilGirlinTennisShoes.jpg

well, that's about all I could post...there are a LOT better ones...but too much nudity to post here....just search "coop devils" on yahoo or google...and you will get a whole myriad of them. ;)
never heard of them  ???  they look very strong

Written By: deadrockstar on 12/28/06 at 11:29 pm

These are awesome, Erin. I especially like the second one(btw, long black hair? yes please!). ;)

Written By: Badfinger-fan on 12/28/06 at 11:42 pm

the saying "the devil made me do it" makes more sense now

Written By: Dominic L. on 12/29/06 at 12:09 am

I don't really see how they're that big... o_O

Ho well!

Written By: Badfinger-fan on 12/29/06 at 12:12 am

Ho well!
they're like three times as big as you  ;D

Written By: Dominic L. on 12/29/06 at 12:13 am

they're like three times as big as you  ;D

How can you tell!? They're all by themselves in the middle of a white field... XD

Written By: Badfinger-fan on 12/29/06 at 12:16 am

How can you tell!? They're all by themselves in the middle of a white field... XD
they look really meaty

Written By: KKay on 12/29/06 at 12:01 pm

they look really meaty

and flexible....that's a good combination

Written By: Dominic L. on 12/29/06 at 12:02 pm

and flexible....that's a good combination

... And that means big!? D=

Written By: Jessica on 12/29/06 at 12:07 pm

... And that means big!? D=

I guess.

I'm big and bend all weird ways. Just because you're chunky doesn't mean you sit there like Jabba 24/7. ;D

Written By: Dominic L. on 12/29/06 at 12:08 pm

I guess.

I'm big and bend all weird ways. Just because you're chunky doesn't mean you sit there like Jabba 24/7. ;D

But I assume some people are small and can bend! It's just that they're not interchangeable adjectives...

Written By: Jessica on 12/29/06 at 12:11 pm

But I assume some people are small and can bend! It's just that they're not interchangeable adjectives...

I think it's the fact that most people think chunky/fat=lazy, so they therefore cannot do stuff that smaller people can do.

Written By: quirky_cat_girl on 12/29/06 at 1:28 pm

These are awesome, Erin. I especially like the second one(btw, long black hair? yes please!). ;)

heck ya! ;)

Ho well!

aww...I "heart" you, Doms!! :)

I guess.

Amen to that one! ;)

I think it's the fact that most people think chunky/fat=lazy, so they therefore cannot do stuff that smaller people can do.

yes...a lot of people have a misconception about us "voluptuous" gals. I am bigger...but when I exercise...I can do all sorts of things...and it doesn't tire me out.

Written By: Howard on 12/29/06 at 2:51 pm

Wow,I might have sex with the devil. :o

Written By: Tia on 12/29/06 at 4:47 pm

then again, you might not.

here's another sensitive and thoughtful onion article on the issue of females and weight.

http://www.theonion.com/content/node/40998

I've seen it time and time again: A woman of "normal" weight buys a scale, tapes pictures from W magazine to her refrigerator, draws a weight chart on her bathroom mirror, and makes a commitment to subsisting on iced tea and steamed broccoli. She resists the temptation to cheat, and slowly, her will power is rewarded: The butterfly emerges from its chrysalis. The pounds melt off, and she is undeniably hot.

But then, sometimes, inexplicably, something goes wrong. Rather than maintaining her new slim, sexy body through marathon training and obsessive calorie counting, a woman will continue to shed pounds, starving herself

Written By: quirky_cat_girl on 12/30/06 at 9:53 pm

:D ;D ;D

Written By: Howard on 12/31/06 at 8:34 am

:D ;D ;D

Coop Devil Girl. ;)

Check for new replies or respond here...