inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: freedom of speech or expression

Written By: babieblugurl on 05/16/06 at 12:10 pm

have you every noticed....when you're growing up your parents your teachers everyone is telling you to express yourself...the way you dress, how you feel, say whats on your mind...BULL sheesh!!! you can't do that, why cause you will have no job, and with no job you'll have no $ with no $ well you know where that goes....all I'm try'n to say is ppl judge people way to harshly, what does it matter what you wear, how many piercings you have, or if your UN-social opinion on how the president is a real Ashcroft maybe that your boss is acting like a douche bag and you feel like telling him i believe he should except the constructive criticism and move on with his day should real be considered wrong...i believe its creative and a different logic of thinking which most companies and people should appreciate.  If only the world was more excepting of the unacceptable we might have less poverty, more jobs, and alot less of a headache with stressed out people...think all this just for reflecting your true self

....but thats jus me and my own opinion...what is urz?

Subject: Re: freedom of speech or expression

Written By: Donnie Darko on 05/16/06 at 1:48 pm

I completely agree. The world needs more individuality and less drones.

Written By: babieblugurl on 05/17/06 at 7:29 am

I completely agree. The world needs more individuality and less drones.

who u tellin...im at Job Corps so i surly know how up tight an snobbish ppl can be.  Also its the government...so EVERYTHING is arse backwards!!!

Written By: Bobby on 05/17/06 at 8:55 am

have you every noticed....when you're growing up your parents your teachers everyone is telling you to express yourself...the way you dress, how you feel, say whats on your mind...BULL sheesh!!! you can't do that, why cause you will have no job, and with no job you'll have no $ with no $ well you know where that goes....all I'm try'n to say is ppl judge people way to harshly, what does it matter what you wear, how many piercings you have, or if your UN-social opinion on how the president is a real Ashcroft maybe that your boss is acting like a douche bag and you feel like telling him i believe he should except the constructive criticism and move on with his day should real be considered wrong...i believe its creative and a different logic of thinking which most companies and people should appreciate.  If only the world was more excepting of the unacceptable we might have less poverty, more jobs, and alot less of a headache with stressed out people...think all this just for reflecting your true self

....but thats jus me and my own opinion...what is urz?

I personally think freedom is an illusion. We grow up in schools conditioned to learn what they teach us, have to wear what they tell us to wear and, even amongst our mates, have to wear what they wear, listen to what they listen to and like the things they like to fit in out of school hours.

You grow up and you work in an an environment where you are bound by routine, can't say certain things in case you shock somebody else that happens to listen to you (regardless of whether it has any relevance to them) and, quite often, you still have to wear a uniform . . .

Check for new replies or respond here...