inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: Who are the five members you think you would talk to most on inthe00s.com

Written By: Trimac20 on 05/26/06 at 5:06 am

Who are the five members you think you would talk to most on inthe00s.com (not necessarily in order and not necessarily buddies only)?

Mine would be;

Donnie Darko
velvetoneo
Brian 06
Quirk
Kkay/Master of Reality/Badfinger-fan.etc

Subject: Re: Who are the five members you think you would talk to most on inthe00s.com

Written By: Mr Tumnus on 05/26/06 at 5:15 am

link=topic=20062.msg916214#msg916214 date=1148637966]
Who are the five members you think you would talk to most on inthe00s.com (not necessarily in order and not necessarily buddies only)?

Mine would be;

Donnie Darko
velvetoneo
Brian 06
Quirk

that's 7   ::)

you seem to be starting up all these lame pathetic threads again...have you had your medication yet?

Jese why tf do the wacky zany posters go,  only to leave me with with this tripe   >:( >:(

Subject: Re: Who are the five members you think you would talk to most on inthe00s.com

Written By: quirky_cat_girl on 05/26/06 at 6:33 am

It's hard to limit it to just 5....but...

1. Midnightdarkness (Beth..my sister, duh...that was a given ;))
2. Marty McFly (he and I can talk forever about thrift stores and retro stuff)
3. Whistledog (Jason is also a fan of thrift shops and retro stuff ;))
4. Badfingerfan (very down to earth and easy to have conversation with)
5. UltraViolet (I think she and I would get along great in person..we like the same kind of retro stuff, and she also seems family oriented)

*if I could add a few more* Bobby (very easy and fun to talk to, glad that he is back!!),  Trimac (I am just starting to get to know him, but it's fun talking retro stuff with him), Doms (great kid, great taste in music, fun to talk to), Andrea (Odyssey)....very fun to talk to, she isn't around much anymore though :(.

Written By: Trimac20 on 05/26/06 at 6:44 am

that's 7  ::)

you seem to be starting up all these lame pathetic threads again...have you had your medication yet?

Jese why tf do the wacky zany posters go,  only to leave me with with this tripe  >:( >:(

I know, I know, they're lame and pathetic...but they're not hurting anyone, are they? Wacky zany posters like me add a little spice to the boards, lol

Written By: chaka on 05/26/06 at 7:37 am

link=topic=20062.msg916248#msg916248 date=1148643879]
I know, I know, they're lame and pathetic...but they're not hurting anyone, are they? Wacky zany posters like me add a little spice to the boards, lol

lol your new username: WackyZanyPoster! nice one :D

Written By: Mr Tumnus on 05/26/06 at 8:27 am

link=topic=20062.msg916248#msg916248 date=1148643879]

Wrong again. You're not wacky or zany, and you're  still here.

Written By: KKay on 05/26/06 at 8:32 am

link=topic=20062.msg916214#msg916214 date=1148637966]

Mine would be;

Donnie Darko
velvetoneo
Brian 06
Quirk

Yes, Master and Badfinger and I are the same person...we run a fight club on the lower east side.

Thanks for the mention- and sure, I don't see why not; we get along quite well (this week i had tons 'o fun posting with you!)

Written By: Bobby on 05/26/06 at 8:54 am

These threads aren't fair as I love to talk to anybody about almost anything on here. However, these people have been really good friends to me.

1. Tam
2. CatwomanofV
3. Gemini
4. Erin
5. CeramicsFanatic
6. Paul

Yes, I know that's six but I really don't care.  ;D

There are so many others I regularly chat with on a constant basis and am glad to call them my mates.

Written By: Trimac20 on 05/26/06 at 9:07 am

Yes, Master and Badfinger and I are the same person...we run a fight club on the lower east side.

Thanks for the mention- and sure, I don't see why not; we get along quite well (this week i had tons 'o fun posting with you!)

Me too, I forget you're almost my mum's age (not that that's a bad thing, lol).  :)

Written By: KKay on 05/26/06 at 9:41 am

Ummmmm this is hard.

five?  only five? 

CeeKay (gotta, we're related)
Badfinger-fan
Tia
Davey Thrashmister
K-telqueen or one of the many Karens

(and Trimac and BObby and Maxwell and Master....)

Written By: Bobby on 05/26/06 at 10:09 am

Ummmmm this is hard.

five?  only five? 

CeeKay (gotta, we're related)
Badfinger-fan
Tia
Davey Thrashmister
K-telqueen or one of the many Karens

(and Trimac and BObby and Maxwell and Master....)

I would talk to ^ if she wasn't above me all the time . . .  ;) ;D

Written By: La Roche on 05/26/06 at 10:39 am

I would talk to ^ if she wasn't above me all the time . . .  ;) ;D

She prefers to be on top.

Give the lady what she wants..

Written By: karen on 05/26/06 at 11:06 am

Too many people here to name just five

Written By: Tam on 05/26/06 at 11:09 am

I can name them because there are less than 5!!

1. WhistleDog - religiously!

2. Bobby - friends are friends are friends!

3. WindBreaker05 - although he hasn't been here much lately

4. ktelqueen - whenever Maria has the chance!

I do talk to other people lots too but these are the top ones!

Written By: MidKnightDarkness on 05/26/06 at 11:26 am

Jese why tf do the wacky zany posters go,  only to leave me with with this tripe   >:( >:(

...=|

That time of the month again, eh?

Well, anyway:

Andrew
Doms
Erin
Badfingerfan
Andrea (When she was here)

Oh, and .. Well, Marshal (Wherever he may be).

Written By: CatwomanofV on 05/26/06 at 1:19 pm

Carlos (of course)
Crazymom
Gemini
Bobby
Danoota

edited to add deedee75904 who is a board member but has only posted once or twice. I keep trying to get her post more frequently but so far my efforts hasn't worked.  :\'(

Cat

Written By: Bobby on 05/26/06 at 1:22 pm

She prefers to be on top.

Give the lady what she wants..

I see. I'll just position myself . . .

Written By: KKay on 05/26/06 at 1:26 pm

I see. I'll just position myself . . .

^and it worked!!!! now...just...over ...
ok..the leg too..
and...

Written By: Bobby on 05/26/06 at 1:28 pm

^and it worked!!!! now...just...over ...
ok..the leg too..
and...

. . . now I've got cramp.

Written By: CeramicsFanatic on 05/26/06 at 1:35 pm

There are lots of good folks here, but the ones I talk to most are...

1. ktelqueen (Maria)
2. Paul
3. Bobby
4. FussBudgetVanPelt (Luke)
5. NbC (when she's on!)

Written By: Apricot on 05/26/06 at 2:00 pm

Beth (easily)
Dom
Marsh
Bobby
Donnie Darko

Written By: whistledog on 05/26/06 at 2:13 pm

I'm listing 6 ...

1 | Tam
2 | ktelqueen
3 | Bobby
4 | Badfinger-Fan
5 | robby76
6 | Quirk

Written By: Howard on 05/26/06 at 2:16 pm

Bobby
LyricBoy
Davey Thrashmister
Beth
Erin

Written By: La Roche on 05/26/06 at 2:29 pm

1) Kay - We chat all the time and she's fukken uber.

2) Mike - Because he's outstandingly righteous.

3) Howard - Because he's an awesome fella who says what he feels like.

4) Beth - Because she's a lot of fun packed in to a small cavity.

5) Bobby - He's a funny fella with a great sense of humor.

Written By: Howard on 05/26/06 at 2:31 pm

1) Kay - We chat all the time and she's fukken uber.

2) Mike - Because he's outstandingly righteous.

3) Howard - Because he's an awesome fella who says what he feels like.

4) Beth - Because she's a lot of fun packed in to a small cavity.

5) Bobby - He's a funny fella with a great sense of humor.

Thanks Man.  ;)

Written By: Bobby on 05/26/06 at 2:33 pm

Blimey! A lot of people like talking to me . . . I think I'm gonna cry . . .

"Snap out of it man! You're made of stronger stuff!"  8)

Written By: Donnie Darko on 05/26/06 at 2:46 pm

Trimac
McFly
Tubeway
Catwoman (about coins  ;D)
UV

I like all of you guys though :)

Written By: Howard on 05/26/06 at 2:47 pm

Trimac
McFly
Tubeway
UV

Thanks Donnie.

Written By: CatwomanofV on 05/26/06 at 3:00 pm

Trimac
McFly
Tubeway
UV

And just about everyone will agree that I LOVE to talk about coins.  ;) ;D

Cat

Written By: Dominic L. on 05/26/06 at 5:46 pm

Beth
Andrew
DAK
Erin
Would say Marsh, but... :(

Written By: Badfinger-fan on 05/26/06 at 8:35 pm

(Nightstalkers)
Philip Eno
MidKnightDarkness
Whistledog
Sister Morphine
Ultraviolet52
Luke

(Daywalkers)
KKay
Quirk
Babooshka
Tia
Jacks

(SuperTeens)
Tubeway General
Master of Reality
Dom
Trimac20
DonnieDarko

Written By: Lady Beard on 05/26/06 at 8:41 pm

Not many people talk to me, really.

Written By: Trimac20 on 05/26/06 at 9:39 pm

Trimac
McFly
Tubeway
UV

You forgot Velvet/James, I thought you two kindred spirits. And Brian, how could you forget Brian?  ;)

Written By: MidKnightDarkness on 05/26/06 at 9:49 pm

Not many people talk to me, really.

Oh, whatever, Ladyfag. We tight!

Written By: Sister Morphine on 05/26/06 at 9:50 pm

Philip
Badfinger
nally
whistledog

And I think that's it. 

Written By: Trimac20 on 05/26/06 at 9:52 pm

Philip
Badfinger
nally
whistledog

And I think that's it. 

I think everyone talks to Phil some time or another...

Written By: Dominic L. on 05/28/06 at 12:17 pm

HunkyDory is someone I know from school, so I guess I talk to him every (week) day, then.

Written By: Tia on 05/28/06 at 2:13 pm

1. gerald ford.
2. mark chapman.
3. god.
4. hayley mills.
5. hayley mills.

oh, sorry, those are the top 5 voices in my head.

let me get back to you on this.

Written By: CatwomanofV on 05/28/06 at 2:48 pm

1. gerald ford.
2. mark chapman.
3. god.
4. hayley mills.
5. hayley mills.

What? Not Kim Richards?  :o

Cat

Written By: Tia on 05/28/06 at 3:07 pm

What? Not Kim Richards?  :o

Cat
who's that?

Written By: Donnie Darko on 05/28/06 at 10:20 pm

You forgot Velvet/James, I thought you two kindred spirits. And Brian, how could you forget Brian?  ;)

Brian and James are awesome. Great decadeologists and cool guys.

Written By: JamieMcBain on 05/28/06 at 11:37 pm

I would have to think about it, but I'll get back on an answer pretty soon.

Written By: velvetoneo on 05/28/06 at 11:58 pm

Muchas gracias!

Written By: Donnie Darko on 05/29/06 at 12:05 am

Muchas gracias!

:)

Written By: rich1981 on 05/29/06 at 12:14 am

Hard to to pick just five, I think I am comfortable to talk with just about anyone here.

Written By: bbigd04 on 05/29/06 at 2:35 am

Thanks.  :)

Written By: Badfinger-fan on 05/29/06 at 2:37 am

Hard to to pick just five, I think I am comfortable to talk with just about anyone here.
That was well said rich1981, I usually don't do lists, but interact with certain members on almost a daily basis and decided to use that daily interaction for my choices.

Written By: bbigd04 on 05/29/06 at 2:42 am

I mostly talk to Donnie, Trimac20, James, Ultraviolet52, Ktelqueen, nally, though I pretty much like just about everybody on here. All awesome very cool, smart, nice people.

Written By: Trimac20 on 05/29/06 at 3:39 am

(Nightstalkers)
Philip Eno
MidKnightDarkness
Whistledog
Sister Morphine
Ultraviolet52
Luke

(Daywalkers)
KKay
Quirk
Babooshka
Tia
Jacks

(SuperTeens)
Tubeway General
Master of Reality
Dom
Trimac20
DonnieDarko

Hey I haven't been a teenager for over four months!

Written By: Trimac20 on 05/29/06 at 3:41 am

Quote from: Donnie Darko on Today at 11:20:20 AM

James/Velvetoneo (should I call you James from now on?) makes me look like a real amatuer decadologist with his knowledge of fashion, interior design, TV.etc...

But I guess I make up on my intimiate knowledge of 90s schoolyard trends, video games.etc!

Written By: Badfinger-fan on 05/29/06 at 3:46 am

Hey I haven't been a teenager for over four months!
I'm sorry and after I'd put you in that group I started thinking, isn't he about 20? We've communicated nicely over the last couple of weeks and you get in a top 5 group from me just for being a solid Doors fan.  8)

Written By: Trimac20 on 05/29/06 at 3:54 am

I'm sorry and after I'd put you in that group I started thinking, isn't he about 20? We've communicated nicely over the last couple of weeks and you get in a top 5 group from me just for being a solid Doors fan.  8)

Yeah, we Doors fans have to stick together!!!

Long live the Lizard King!

Written By: Badfinger-fan on 05/29/06 at 3:56 am

Yeah, we Doors fans have to stick together!!!

Long live the Lizard King!
I hear ya, and I may have to throw in a Doors CD tomorrow when I wake up as a memorial to Jim, and maybe some Jimi Hendrix too.

Written By: Trimac20 on 05/29/06 at 4:02 am

I hear ya, and I may have to throw in a Doors CD tomorrow when I wake up as a memorial to Jim, and maybe some Jimi Hendrix too.

I too have to catch up on my regular dose of the Doors...

What's your favourite album, btw?

It's close, but I'd probably say The Doors, followed by Strange Days and L.A. Woman. Favourite song is out of 'The End', 'Break on Through' or 'L.A. Woman.'

Written By: Badfinger-fan on 05/29/06 at 4:11 am

I too have to catch up on my regular dose of the Doors...

What's your favourite album, btw?

It's close, but I'd probably say The Doors, followed by Strange Days and L.A. Woman. Favourite song is out of 'The End', 'Break on Through' or 'L.A. Woman.'
I agree totally with your #1 choice, their first debut The Doors is my favorite. I've got an obscure piece of vinyl some longhaired friend of mine gave me many years ago, titled Weird Scenes Inside the Gold Mine which I can't find on CD. but now we're going slightly off topic.  8)

Written By: Trimac20 on 05/29/06 at 4:13 am

I agree totally with your #1 choice, their first debut The Doors is my favorite. I've got an obscure piece of vinyl some longhaired friend of mine gave me many years ago, titled Weird Scenes Inside the Gold Mine which I can't find on CD. but now we're going slightly off topic.  8)

No probs, I'll just start a topic in 'Before the 70s.'

Written By: Howard on 05/29/06 at 6:27 am

Badfinger
Erin
Beth
Bobby
Lyricboy

Written By: KKay on 05/29/06 at 7:09 am

(Nightstalkers)

(Daywalkers)

(SuperTeens)

that was a very smart way of doing it.
now i want  to modify AGAIN!!!! (trendsetter!)

Written By: velvetoneo on 05/29/06 at 9:22 am

James/Velvetoneo (should I call you James from now on?) makes me look like a real amatuer decadologist with his knowledge of fashion, interior design, TV.etc...

But I guess I make up on my intimiate knowledge of 90s schoolyard trends, video games.etc!

Thank you. Si, I know zilch about video games and schoolyards of the early-mid '90s (except Pre-K and kindergarten schoolyards.) I dunno, I've always had that talent for picking up stuff and interpreting it without trying, knowing things without knowing, etc.

I'd probably talk to Trimac, Donnie Darko, CatwomanIV, Brian, machine_head, Ebontyne, sonikuu, Ultraviolet52, SisterMorphine, Alex, and Tubeway alot.

Written By: Bobby on 05/29/06 at 12:26 pm

1. gerald ford.
2. mark chapman.
3. god.
4. hayley mills.
5. hayley mills.

How random, lol. Hayley Mills? She'll leave your head and find some strange man in a barn somewhere . . .

Written By: Abix on 05/29/06 at 7:27 pm

I just come here for the games

Written By: Tia on 05/29/06 at 7:42 pm

How random, lol. Hayley Mills? She'll leave your head and find some strange man in a barn somewhere . . .
don't say that! hayley's a goddess! a goddess! i loved her in that darn cat!

Written By: La Roche on 05/29/06 at 11:36 pm

(trendsetter!)

Back in High school, I got hold of a tape by an Australian comic named Rodney Rude, who called people 'Trendsetter'.

For the next YEAR! There was not an hour that didn't go by without that word being used by somebody.

Yes, I take full credit, I was very proud.

Written By: Trimac20 on 05/30/06 at 1:02 am

Back in High school, I got hold of a tape by an Australian comic named Rodney Rude, who called people 'Trendsetter'.

For the next YEAR! There was not an hour that didn't go by without that word being used by somebody.

Yes, I take full credit, I was very proud.

Ah Rodney Rude, always good for a drunken laugh! lol

Written By: La Roche on 05/30/06 at 1:16 am

Ah Rodney Rude, always good for a drunken laugh! lol

G'day Trendsetters, today I was talking to this Lesbian..

HAHAHA LESBIAN!  ;D

He's hilarious.

I want one of his ties.

Written By: Trimac20 on 05/30/06 at 1:27 am

G'day Trendsetters, today I was talking to this Lesbian..

HAHAHA LESBIAN!  ;D

He's hilarious.

I want one of his ties.

Yeah, even if sometimes you want to land one right in his smug face!

Written By: Bobby on 05/30/06 at 6:37 am

Whew, we are definitely going back in time there. The 60s?

Written By: Tia on 05/30/06 at 6:48 am

Whew, we are definitely going back in time there. The 60s?
1965! back when men were men, and women were women!

Written By: KKay on 05/30/06 at 8:39 am

1965! back when men were men, and women were women!

and the clothes were fabulous!

Written By: gemini on 05/30/06 at 8:44 am

I'm more of a Parent Trap girl myself! I love that one, it came out the year I was born, lordy I feel old now!  :-\\

Written By: Tia on 05/30/06 at 9:32 am

I'm more of a Parent Trap girl myself! I love that one, it came out the year I was born, lordy I feel old now!  :-\\
i love the parent trap. it's funny, she's sorta homely in that, which i appreciate -- i like it when the homely kid makes good.

and that scene when she jams with herself on guitar and vocals is amazing! i wanna see her nun movies. she still does stage work, in new york and i htink in london too.

Written By: Trimac20 on 05/30/06 at 9:34 am

I'll be a killjoy and remind everyone this thread is going off topic...

Written By: Tia on 05/30/06 at 9:37 am

I'll be a killjoy and remind everyone this thread is going off topic...
Grumpy gus!

Written By: Trimac20 on 05/30/06 at 9:40 am

Grumpy gus!

>:(

Written By: Tia on 05/30/06 at 9:48 am

I'm afraid to answer -- i got my core group, kkay, davey, badfinger, I guess, I'm afraid to list certain other people for fear they'll go, what, I hardly know you dude! tubeway and I like to impugn one another's gender preference. Beth likes to PM me once in a while to tell me to stop PMing her. I keep teasing Meat! That I'm going to send him music I keep forgetting to send. Babooshka and crazymom (where oh where is crazy mom?) and I occasionally gossip about other members. I used to talk to k-tel and catwoman all the time but, sob, not so much anymore.

Written By: Trimac20 on 05/30/06 at 9:50 am

I'm afraid to answer -- i got my core group, kkay, davey, badfinger, I guess, I'm afraid to list certain other people for fear they'll go, what, I hardly know you dude! tubeway and I like to impugn one another's gender preference. Beth likes to PM me once in a while to tell me to stop PMing her. I keep teasing Meat! That I'm going to send him music I keep forgetting to send. Babooshka and crazymom (where oh where is crazy mom?) and I occasionally gossip about other members. I used to talk to k-tel and catwoman all the time but, sob, not so much anymore.

I don't really chat to you much, come to think...

But I am indebted to you for directing me to the Malls of American blogspot website, I frequent it often!  :)

Written By: Southern Image on 05/30/06 at 11:42 am

1. Me
2. Myself
3. I
4. Whistledog
5. Barefoot Blues.

I'm not around much, but I'm sure I can talk to anyone of you guys.

Written By: Tia on 05/30/06 at 11:54 am

I don't really chat to you much, come to think...

But I am indebted to you for directing me to the Malls of American blogspot website, I frequent it often!  :)
http://www.newyorker.com/fact/content/?040315fa_fact1

I'm working on a long research project right now and malls are gonna figure highly. Mostly 1980s stuff though. mall as private sector surrogate for the community center, mall as perpetuator of sprawl, yaddayadda. This new Yorker article ran a few months ago, it's the bees. I keep meaning to get that dude's book. But you know, I keep meaning to do a lot of things.

Written By: Howard on 05/30/06 at 5:31 pm

1. Me
2. Myself
3. I
4. Whistledog
5. Barefoot Blues.

I'm not around much, but I'm sure I can talk to anyone of you guys.

Why would you talk to yourself? ;D

Written By: Step-chan on 05/30/06 at 5:38 pm

Anyone that talks to me.

Like...

Howard
Babooshka
Airrider(he pops up from time to time, I help keep his thread going)
Tia
Tam

Well there are others as well, it just depends on eccentricity tolerances.

Written By: Trimac20 on 05/30/06 at 11:08 pm

Anyone that's good at the 'two minute post.'  :D

Written By: Dominic L. on 05/30/06 at 11:17 pm

Anyone that's good at the 'two minute post.'  :D

EH!?

Written By: Trimac20 on 05/30/06 at 11:19 pm

EH!?

A term I just invented: posting two and fro at a very frequent rate (like less than one post per two minutes), so much so you often see the red words 'Warning, a reply has been posted...'

Written By: ADH13 on 06/29/06 at 10:30 pm

Chrissy
Erin
Beth
Tam
Kim

and many more, of course... :)

Written By: Dominic L. on 06/29/06 at 10:32 pm

Beth
Andrew
Michael
Ashley (Based on the last few days)
And.. Erin?

Written By: Apricot on 06/29/06 at 10:38 pm

Beth (MidKnightDarkness)
Ashley (nicki_morrissey)
Dom (Meat!)
Marsh (Marsh, YWN, Etc.)
Michael (Dak)

Written By: Sister Morphine on 06/29/06 at 10:39 pm

I need to change my name.

I see all these people putting the name "Beth" down, and for a split second.......I think people like me.

Written By: Dominic L. on 06/29/06 at 11:12 pm

I need to change my name.

I see all these people putting the name "Beth" down, and for a split second.......I think people like me.

They could call you Morphine?

Written By: Sister Morphine on 06/29/06 at 11:14 pm

They could call you Morphine?

I'd prefer to be addressed by my first name, which is Beth.  The problem is, there's 2 Beth's here, so unless my user name is on the list as well, I don't automatically know who they're referring to.

Written By: Dominic L. on 06/29/06 at 11:15 pm

I'd prefer to be addressed by my first name, which is Beth.  The problem is, there's 2 Beth's here, so unless my user name is on the list as well, I don't automatically know who they're referring to.

Is Beth shorter for Bethany or something?

Written By: Sister Morphine on 06/29/06 at 11:16 pm

Is Beth shorter for Bethany or something?

If it was, I would have said "Beth is short for ____".  It's just Beth.

Written By: Dominic L. on 06/29/06 at 11:20 pm

If it was, I would have said "Beth is short for ____".  It's just Beth.

Ah, well then... I dunno what to say except.. You'll just have to guess which Beth is being talked about!! :D

Written By: ADH13 on 06/29/06 at 11:33 pm

Well... there are a few nicknames we can use for MD to avoid confusion... :D

one of her childhood nicknames comes to mind...

Written By: MidKnightDarkness on 06/30/06 at 12:08 am

Well... there are a few nicknames we can use for MD to avoid confusion... :D

one of her childhood nicknames comes to mind...

..Andrea..! *raises broom*

Written By: ADH13 on 06/30/06 at 12:47 am

..Andrea..! *raises broom*

hey, I didn't elaborate.... :-X

Written By: quirky_cat_girl on 06/30/06 at 10:46 am

but of course...I will...

ITTLE BETTY BAE!!!! :D ;D ;D ;D

see...we could call Beth (midknightdarkness) Bethany....that's her real name! ;)

Written By: MidKnightDarkness on 06/30/06 at 10:50 am

but of course...I will...

ITTLE BETTY BAE!!!! :D ;D ;D ;D

see...we could call Beth (midknightdarkness) Bethany....that's her real name! ;)

It's ON, Peachy!

And No. No Bethany.

Written By: Dominic L. on 06/30/06 at 10:50 am

It's ON, Peachy!

And No. No Bethany.

B?

Written By: MidKnightDarkness on 06/30/06 at 10:51 am

B?

I can live with that. I doubt it'll stick, though.

Written By: quirky_cat_girl on 06/30/06 at 10:51 am

It's ON, Peachy!

And No. No Bethany.

bbbut...I was never called that!! LOL!  Now, if you really wanna go there...remember...PEEN? ;) ;D

Written By: MidKnightDarkness on 06/30/06 at 10:52 am

bbbut...I was never called that!! LOL!  Now, if you really wanna go there...remember...PEEN? ;) ;D

But Peachy is SO much worse than Peen.

Written By: Marian on 07/01/06 at 1:51 pm

I don't see anything wrong with this thread,except,of course,you weren't named!!!LOL

Written By: whistledog on 07/01/06 at 2:04 pm

It's ON, Peachy!

And No. No Bethany.

What about Bethie ;D

Written By: MidKnightDarkness on 07/01/06 at 2:08 pm

What about Bethie ;D

*Glares*

Written By: ADH13 on 07/01/06 at 4:04 pm

How about BECKS?  Becks...Beth... close enough... ;)

Written By: FaultyDog on 07/01/06 at 4:52 pm

That... would be confusing.  :-\\ Becks is, like, male, you know. Besides, we already have a Becks on this board (not that he's ever gonna come back...)

Why don't we just call her by her second name?  ::)

Written By: whistledog on 07/01/06 at 4:57 pm

You don't have to be poth to thuck on beth

ok bad pun i know :D

Written By: MidKnightDarkness on 07/01/06 at 6:43 pm

Works for me! =D

Written By: ADH13 on 07/01/06 at 7:42 pm

Works for me! =D

The only problem is that your birthday would be cause for a big commotion... :-\\

Written By: nicki_morrissey on 07/03/06 at 3:54 am

Andrew (TubewayGeneral)
Doms (Meat!)
The infamous Donnie Darko
Trimac20
Bobo (Just recently)

Whoa, I didn't even think I was gunna be able to list 5 people. But yes, they're the ones I talk to the most.

Written By: Trimac20 on 07/05/06 at 12:34 pm

Andrew (TubewayGeneral)
Doms (Meat!)
Trimac20
Bobo (Just recently)

Whoa, I didn't even think I was gunna be able to list 5 people. But yes, they're the ones I talk to the most.

Thanks Ash!  :) We many not talk much on the board these days, but at least we can chat on msn.

Written By: nally on 01/21/07 at 12:31 am

I have not had a chance to see this thread yet, but based on the pleasant board chats I've had, I think I can easily come up with >5.

In no particular order:
*Ash*
Philip Eno
Krissy (HotStuff)
Erin (Quirk)
Jason (whistledog)

Written By: Jessica on 01/21/07 at 3:54 pm

Rice
Sister Morphine
Ash
Tia
And that one freaky death metal guy. :D

Written By: La Roche on 01/21/07 at 4:23 pm

And that one freaky death metal guy. :D

Who's he? We should party.

Written By: Dominic L. on 01/21/07 at 4:28 pm

Beth (MidknightDarkness)
Ashley (nicki_morrissey)
Andrew (Tubeway General)
Erin (Quirk)
And... um... That's it!?

Written By: spaceace on 01/21/07 at 4:43 pm

Tia (A.K.A. Crow)

Davey T. (A.K.A Angel of Death)

Quirk

Howard

Meat

:) :) :)

Written By: CatwomanofV on 01/21/07 at 4:58 pm

My updated list:

Carlos (of course)
MamaK
gemini
Tam
MaxwellSmart

Who I talk to from time to time:

Davey (or whatever he goes by these days  ;) )
Whitewolf
Quirk
Philip
CeramicsFanatic (who I don't talk to as much as I should  :-[ )
BrianMannixGirl

And I still talk to Bobby-even though he is no longer a member.

Cat

Written By: nicki_morrissey on 01/21/07 at 6:39 pm

Andrew (TubewayGeneral)
Doms (Meat!)
Trimac20
Bobo (Just recently)

^ That has definitely changed. Now, it's probably:

Doms
Tubeway General
Badfinger fan
HawkTheSlayer
Brian

and that's pretty much it now.

Written By: KKay on 01/22/07 at 10:10 am

its hard...i think i did this but i'll try again.

I suppose it's
The Crow formerly known as Tia,
Badfinger-fan
Davey- the angel of death
Electrophile
and....a bunch of other people tie ...

Check for new replies or respond here...