inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: Well... Happy Birthday, Bismer (Sheth, Marshal, or however you may know him..)

Written By: MidKnightDarkness on 05/26/06 at 11:55 pm

Happy Birthday, Kid. You'll probably never see this because... b-..because.. *Runs out of thread crying*

*But not before posting this superb birthday picture, of course*

http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y181/A_VictimOfYou/turtle0021yx.jpg

Subject: Re: Well... Happy Birthday, Bismer (Sheth, Marshal, or however you may know him..)

Written By: whistledog on 05/26/06 at 11:56 pm

Happy Birthday wherever you are :)

Where the hell are ya anyway?  ???

Subject: Re: Well... Happy Birthday, Bismer (Sheth, Marshal, or however you may know him..)

Written By: MidKnightDarkness on 05/27/06 at 2:15 am

This thread will not die. Almost like the Becks thread..... except, It.. won't die. Or be locked *glares at nally*

Bump, Bitch.

Written By: FaultyDog on 05/27/06 at 2:20 am

http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y181/A_VictimOfYou/turtle0021yx.jpg

Now that's smooth, Bob.

Happy birthday Marshal

... wherever you are, however you are. Hope everything's alright. :-\\

Written By: bbigd04 on 05/27/06 at 2:43 am

Happy Birthday.  :)

Written By: MidKnightDarkness on 05/27/06 at 6:53 am

Almost nowhere near to the half of the first page? I think not!

Written By: Bobby on 05/27/06 at 9:00 am

Happy birthday Marshall. I hope you have a good 'un.  :)

Written By: Morton on 05/27/06 at 9:47 am

Happy Birthday, Marsh  :)

Subject: Re: Well... Happy Birthday, Bismer (Sheth, Marshal, or however you may know him.

Written By: loki 13 on 05/27/06 at 9:58 am

Happy Birthday Marsh, have a great day, where ever you may be.  :)

Written By: Dominic L. on 05/27/06 at 3:20 pm

:O

I.. I... *sniff*

He was my brother, and he was me (literally).

:\'( WHERE ARE YOU!?!?!?!

Ah well, a very happy birthday to you! (This is probably a very ironic wish as he's being raped by an intruder still.)

Written By: JamieMcBain on 05/27/06 at 3:47 pm

Happy birthday!

Written By: chaka on 05/27/06 at 3:49 pm

well yea I've also been wondering where you are but still:enjoy your birthday!

Written By: ultraviolet52 on 05/27/06 at 4:01 pm

I was thinking the same thing... where are ya? I miss ya.

I hope you have a Happy 15th Birthday...  :)

*Strains of "You're Still a Young Man" plays in the background*

Written By: nally on 05/27/06 at 4:22 pm

Happy birthday, Marshal/YWN/Sheth/etc. Hope your day is good, and that you're okay wherever ya are! http://www.inthe00s.com/smile/01/bdaywink.gif http://www.inthe00s.com/smile/01/balloons.gif

Written By: MidKnightDarkness on 05/28/06 at 5:15 pm

I e-mailed Marsh's sister, asking her if she knows what happened. Hopefully I'll get a response soon.

Written By: Morton on 05/28/06 at 5:17 pm

I e-mailed Marsh's sister, asking her if she knows what happened. Hopefully I'll get a response soon.

In the mean time, let's concentrate on keeping this thread on page one! I would hate for Marsh, upon his triumphant return to have to dig to view his birthday wishes from all his InThe00s pals  :P

Written By: MidKnightDarkness on 05/28/06 at 5:22 pm

In the mean time, let's concentrate on keeping this thread on page one! I would hate for Marsh, upon his triumphant return to have to dig to view his birthday wishes from all his InThe00s pals  :P

I agree! And let's not give up on this one, like we did the Becks thread.

However, we didn't do that by choice.. *glares*

Written By: Morton on 05/28/06 at 5:23 pm

I agree! And let's not give up on this one, like we did the Becks thread.

However, we didn't do that by choice.. *glares*

;D You just ain't gonna let it drop, is yer?

oh, um, Happy Birthday Marsh, by the way (again)  :)

Written By: Dominic L. on 05/28/06 at 8:35 pm

Let's have a party playing Weezer, The Foo Fighters, and Beck!

Written By: MidKnightDarkness on 05/28/06 at 8:58 pm

Let's have a party playing Weezer, The Foo Fighters, and Beck!

For the finale, Beck will jump out of an oversized cake ...IN THE n00d!!!111oneoenoen

Written By: Dominic L. on 05/28/06 at 9:03 pm

Orrrr... Rivers Cuomo!

Written By: Apricot on 05/28/06 at 9:05 pm

He'll get a birthday party when I see him back, dammit.

Written By: Dominic L. on 05/28/06 at 9:07 pm

... IF he comes back :'(

Written By: MidKnightDarkness on 05/28/06 at 9:13 pm

... IF he comes back :'(

*Plugs Ears*

ShutupShutupSHUTUP!!!

Written By: Apricot on 05/28/06 at 9:16 pm

*Plugs Ears*

ShutupShutupSHUTUP!!!

*grabs bullhorn*

HE'S NEVER COMING BACK!

Written By: Dominic L. on 05/28/06 at 9:18 pm

Let us all mourn in this thread...

Written By: Apricot on 05/28/06 at 9:20 pm

Let us all mourn in this thread...

*points and laughs* Ha ha!

Written By: Dominic L. on 05/28/06 at 9:21 pm

... and laugh, too.

Written By: MidKnightDarkness on 05/28/06 at 9:22 pm

Doms, stab Andrew, or something. I'm not in the stabbing mood tonight.. my head hurts.

Written By: Apricot on 05/28/06 at 9:23 pm

Doms, stab Andrew, or something. I'm not in the stabbing mood tonight.. my head hurts.

Funny, you said something very similar about something other then stabbing earlier..

Written By: Dominic L. on 05/28/06 at 9:24 pm

Go to sleep :)

Written By: MidKnightDarkness on 05/28/06 at 9:25 pm

Stab Andrew.

Written By: Dominic L. on 05/28/06 at 9:27 pm

Stab Andrew.

*Stabs Andrew*

Written By: Apricot on 05/28/06 at 9:28 pm

*Stabs Andrew*

*Unstabs*

Don't you tell her to sleep, I need her fully conscious until I finish.

Written By: Dominic L. on 05/28/06 at 9:30 pm

*Unstabs*

Don't you tell her to sleep, I need her fully conscious until I finish.

GO TO SLEEP BETH!!!

Written By: MidKnightDarkness on 05/28/06 at 9:32 pm

GO TO SLEEP BETH!!!

I am sleeping, Dominic.

Written By: Dominic L. on 05/28/06 at 9:34 pm

I am sleeping, Dominic.

Wooo!

Take that, Andrew!

Written By: Apricot on 05/28/06 at 9:40 pm

Wooo!

Take that, Andrew!

I'll just use YOU to finish then.

Subject: Re: Well... Happy Birthday, Bismer (Sheth, Marshal, or however you may know him.

Written By: rich1981 on 05/29/06 at 12:11 am

Happy belated birthday Marshal!

Written By: MidKnightDarkness on 05/29/06 at 2:24 am

LISTEN UP, FOO'!

I E-mailed Marshal's sister earlier in the day, and just recieved a response which said:

"He no longer has access to the internet...don't expect him to be back online anytime in the near future."
- Michelle

*Sigh* He's not dead, but he is greatly, greatly missed. :\'(

Written By: Badfinger-fan on 05/29/06 at 2:29 am

so the mystery of the missing Marsh is solved. Way to crack that case Beth, great CSI work.

Written By: bbigd04 on 05/29/06 at 2:31 am

LISTEN UP, FOO'!

I E-mailed Marshal's sister earlier in the day, and just recieved a response which said:

"He no longer has access to the internet...don't expect him to be back online anytime in the near future."
- Michelle

*Sigh* He's not dead, but he is greatly, greatly missed. :\'(

That's unfortunate he seemed like a pretty nice kid, hopefully he can comeback soon.

Written By: Apricot on 05/29/06 at 7:45 pm

Hmm.. wonder what happened.

Written By: MidKnightDarkness on 06/01/06 at 6:12 pm

Must keep thread alive. Good Lord, it was on the 5th page already.

Written By: Apricot on 06/01/06 at 6:21 pm

Must keep thread alive. Good Lord, it was on the 5th page already.

.... We're keeping a birthday thread alive?

Golly, this seems familiar somehow...

Written By: MidKnightDarkness on 06/01/06 at 6:23 pm

.... We're keeping a birthday thread alive?

Golly, this seems familiar somehow...

Yes, only this one will stay unlocked. Correct, Nally.. CORRECT?!

Check for new replies or respond here...