inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: Earliest instance of Decadeology?

Written By: Donnie Darko on 05/30/06 at 10:04 pm

How long has decadeology been discussed on these forums? Am I primarily responsible for the threads, or has it been around in some form or another since the board's conception?

Subject: Re: Earliest instance of Decadeology?

Written By: bbigd04 on 05/30/06 at 10:05 pm

How long has decadeology been discussed on these forums? Am I primarily responsible for the threads, or has it been around in some form or another since the board's conception?

Well it is a decade pop culture forum so probably since it started. You could go look at the archives to see, they apparently go all the way back to 1998.

Written By: Trimac20 on 05/30/06 at 11:03 pm

Yes, if you look at the archives you can see how much things have changed. Ever since re-registered as Donnie Darko and velvetoneo registered in Feb 06 the boards have been flooded with 'decadeology'-related topics  :).

Written By: velvetoneo on 05/31/06 at 6:58 am

Yes, if you look at the archives you can see how much things have changed. Ever since re-registered as Donnie Darko and velvetoneo registered in Feb 06 the boards have been flooded with 'decadeology'-related topics  :).

It's a good thing  ;).

Check for new replies or respond here...