inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: Strange Dreams...

Written By: Sugafairey on 06/06/06 at 10:39 am

Last night I dreamed that I was Hugh Laurie.

I find this strange considering I am a girl and that I haven't seen anything with him in it for years although I understand he's popular in America now.

Well, I say I was Hugh Laurie, really I was me inside but on the outside I looked like our Hugh.

Any ideas what this might mean, or has anyone else had any strange dreams?

Is not a stiking similarity between us:

Hugh and me, can you guess which is which!?

Subject: Re: Strange Dreams...

Written By: quirky_cat_girl on 06/06/06 at 10:43 am

I find this strange considering I am a girl and that I haven't seen anything with him in it for years although I understand he's popular in America now.

Well, I say I was Hugh Laurie, really I was me inside but on the outside I looked like our Hugh.

you actually do look like you could be related to him.....very nice picture, btw. ;)  Dreams are very odd...I have had some strange ones myself.

Written By: Trimac20 on 06/06/06 at 10:45 am

I wish I had a dream where I was Jessica Alba...I could look at myself naked! lol, just kidding

Written By: Sugafairey on 06/06/06 at 10:57 am

you actually do look like you could be related to him.....very nice picture, btw. ;)   Dreams are very odd...I have had some strange ones myself.

Aww, thanks hun!

My hair is actually a lot darker red than that now but I've broken my webcam!

Written By: MidKnightDarkness on 06/06/06 at 11:21 am

The only reason I could tell the difference was because the file labels told me.

Written By: Sugafairey on 06/06/06 at 11:28 am

The only reason I could tell the difference was because the file labels told me.

Yeah, that was irritating, I should have changed them, really!

Ah well. I suppose it saves people thinking I should have a sex change or something.

Check for new replies or respond here...