inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: And the award for "Stupidest post by a drunk female" goes to...

Written By: lorac61469 on 06/12/06 at 12:00 am

lorac61469!!!

*applause*

Thank you, thank you... :-http://www.inthe00s.com/smile/02/buck.gif

O.K., o.k., OH!!!!!! KAY!!!!, it was 5, FIVE beers.  So after drinking these beers I decided to come here and reply to a few posts.  I apologize for any stupid and/or rude replies that I may have said/typed.

I know that in the future if I have a few drinks I should refrain from replying.  At least this is a message board, it could have been alot worse than a few stupid posts, I could have gotten naked and not have remembered it!!  LOL!!

Remember if you're gonna drink have a designated typer, friends don't let friends type drunk!!  LOL!!

P.S. please no one tell me what I said, do not quote or post a link!!  Thanks!!  I really don't want to know!!  LOL!! :D

Subject: Re: And the award for "Stupidest post by a drunk female" goes to...

Written By: CeeKay on 06/12/06 at 12:33 am

lorac61469!!!

*applause*

Thank you, thank you... :-[

Remember if you're gonna drink have a designated typer, friends don't let friends type drunk!!  LOL!!

P.S. please no one tell me what I said, do not quote or post a link!!  Thanks!!  I really don't want to know!!  LOL!! :D

I'm sure you are quite forgiven by whoever was here when you did that.  And I"m glad you posted this.  Because now I will definitely NOT continue to post tonight (after being out and drinking much wine).  I'm getting off the computer right now....well....after I have typed my name with my elbows.  ???

Written By: Gis on 06/12/06 at 3:13 am

Ah boo, it makes it all a lot more interesting !

Written By: Trimac20 on 06/12/06 at 3:17 am

lol...do you have a link to those posts made under the influence of alcohol?  ;D

Written By: jackas on 06/12/06 at 3:41 pm

lorac61469!!!

*applause*

Thank you, thank you... :-http://www.inthe00s.com/smile/02/buck.gif

O.K., o.k., OH!!!!!! KAY!!!!, it was 5, FIVE beers.  So after drinking these beers I decided to come here and reply to a few posts.  I apologize for any stupid and/or rude replies that I may have said/typed.

I know that in the future if I have a few drinks I should refrain from replying.  At least this is a message board, it could have been alot worse than a few stupid posts, I could have gotten naked and not have remembered it!!  LOL!!

Do you know what?  I think I remember a few of those post and I was really laughing at what you had to say.  I was thinking that you were finally getting used to us and beginning to be comfortable being yourself. ;D  Don't be embarrassed, you didn't say anything bad. 

If you want to feel better, have a look at all the things I've said....SOBER! ;D :D 

Written By: Howard on 06/12/06 at 3:43 pm

What were you drinkng? ???

Written By: jackas on 06/12/06 at 3:44 pm

What were you drinkng? ???

The first post says beer, Howard.

Written By: Howard on 06/12/06 at 3:46 pm

That must've been a whole load of beer :o

Check for new replies or respond here...