inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: The shirts are here!!!

Written By: ChuckyG on 06/17/06 at 12:58 pm

http://www.cafepress.com/inthe00s

They look fine, just got mine today.  I was a little nervous about the black, because that's a BETA feature at cafepress... it looks EXCELLENT

The white I was little nervous about the design, whether the the In and 00s part of the logo blended in too much with the background, but when printed I think it looks really good.

If you want a black one, there's a coupon code they sent me (which I got the day after the order shipped, figures). It expires June 23rd. It's for $3 off.  Not sure if it's just for store owners or if it's for everyone.

Coupon Code: BLKBETA2

Subject: Re: The shirts are here!!!

Written By: Apricot on 06/17/06 at 1:02 pm

Sweet! I'd love to buy one.. now I just gotta get money.

Written By: Badfinger-fan on 06/17/06 at 1:18 pm

They look fine, just got mine today.  I was a little nervous about the black, because that's a BETA feature at cafepress... it looks EXCELLENT

The white I was little nervous about the design, whether the the In and 00s part of the logo blended in too much with the background, but when printed I think it looks really good.

If you want a black one, there's a coupon code they sent me (which I got the day after the order shipped, figures). It expires June 23rd. It's for $3 off.  Not sure if it's just for store owners or if it's for everyone.

right-frikken-on!! I'll order one before the 23rd so I can get the discount. Thanks ChuckyG

Written By: Trimac20 on 06/17/06 at 1:51 pm

They should be free to members with more than 5,000 posts to their name - a sort of present for loyal patrons of the site.  :D

Written By: Badfinger-fan on 06/17/06 at 1:52 pm

They should be free to members with more than 5,000 posts to their name - a sort of present for loyal patrons of the site.  :D
good try  ;D

Written By: CatwomanofV on 06/17/06 at 2:24 pm

Just ordered mine. Thanks for the coupon, Chucky.

Cat

Written By: ChuckyG on 06/17/06 at 2:25 pm

Just ordered mine. Thanks for the coupon, Chucky.

so it worked? cool..

wish I could give them away, but I don't make that much off the sites to begin with!

Written By: Apricot on 06/17/06 at 4:24 pm

Philip Eno could buy 12. ;D

Written By: jackas on 06/17/06 at 4:37 pm

Sweet! I'd love to buy one.. now I just gotta get money.

What about the $20 you found? ;D  Which one are you going to get?

Written By: jackas on 06/17/06 at 4:37 pm

Awesome Chucky!  Thanks!!!! :)

Written By: Apricot on 06/17/06 at 4:47 pm

What about the $20 you found? ;D  Which one are you going to get?

Actually, that turned out to be my dad's. He came in, me having not told him about it, and asked if I had found 20 dollars, as he had lost it.

I'm getting a job soon, and buying a ton of t-shirts. I think I'll get the black one.

Written By: jackas on 06/17/06 at 4:52 pm

Actually, that turned out to be my dad's. He came in, me having not told him about it, and asked if I had found 20 dollars, as he had lost it.

I'm getting a job soon, and buying a ton of t-shirts. I think I'll get the black one.

PM me your e-mail address.  I just bought a shirt and they said if I give them a friends e-mail address the friend will get a $5 coupon toward their purchase.

Written By: loki 13 on 06/17/06 at 4:57 pm

I tried to order a shirt but for some reason the site won't let me get to
the checkout.Oh well, I'll try to order later on my other computer, maybe
it will work there.

Written By: CatwomanofV on 06/17/06 at 4:58 pm

PM me your e-mail address.  I just bought a shirt and they said if I give them a friends e-mail address the friend will get a $5 coupon toward their purchase.

Oh man, if I had waited, I could have gotten $5 off instead of $3?  (I know, I'm such a cheapskate  :D ;D ;D)

Cat

Written By: jackas on 06/17/06 at 4:59 pm

Oh man, if I had waited, I could have gotten $5 off instead of $3?  (I know, I'm such a cheapskate  :D ;D ;D)

Cat

LOL  I always think that way! :D  Call it thrifty. ::) :P

Written By: jackas on 06/17/06 at 5:02 pm

Cat

And another thing, they said they will give me $5 for referring people........too late for that, I just bought the damn shirt!!! ;D  Oh well, at least I can hook someone else up.

Written By: CatwomanofV on 06/17/06 at 5:05 pm

And another thing, they said they will give me $5 for referring people........too late for that, I just bought the damn shirt!!! ;D  Oh well, at least I can hook someone else up.

Well, I guess I am going to have to find some extra $$ somewhere else-like maybe winning the lottery?  :D ;D

Cat

Written By: Howard on 06/18/06 at 7:22 am

http://jitcrunch.cafepress.com/jitcrunch.aspx?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

That's a nice looking shirt. :)

Written By: ChuckyG on 06/18/06 at 6:57 pm

Susan & Chuck modelling the latest fashion

Written By: quirky_cat_girl on 06/18/06 at 8:15 pm

dude, I really really REALLY wish that the hoodie was available in black!!! :-\\  I wear hoodies ALL the time in the fall/winter...but I like dark colors only. Is there anyway of having this happen or is it JUST available in the light color?

Written By: ChuckyG on 06/18/06 at 8:22 pm

dude, I really really REALLY wish that the hoodie was available in black!!! :-\\  I wear hoodies ALL the time in the fall/winter...but I like dark colors only. Is there anyway of having this happen or is it JUST available in the light color?

The black t-shirt is some totally new thing they're still doing trials of (perfecting the colors, etc).  I think once they are done with the beta, they'll roll out more black products.  I have no idea when that would be though.  The black beta I think is almost 9 months old at this stage, so they must be getting near the end of it by now.

Written By: quirky_cat_girl on 06/18/06 at 8:24 pm

The black t-shirt is some totally new thing they're still doing trials of (perfecting the colors, etc).  I think once they are done with the beta, they'll roll out more black products.  I have no idea when that would be though.  The black beta I think is almost 9 months old at this stage, so they must be getting near the end of it by now.

COOL! I will keep checking...because if they make that hoodie in black...I will definitely get one! :)

Written By: Badfinger-fan on 06/18/06 at 8:40 pm

ChuckyG, that shirt is totally cool. you done good man. I'll be getting that same exact one. are they pretty true to size? what size is that one you have?

Written By: jackas on 06/18/06 at 9:42 pm

Way cool!

Written By: ChuckyG on 06/19/06 at 8:59 am

ChuckyG, that shirt is totally cool. you done good man. I'll be getting that same exact one. are they pretty true to size? what size is that one you have?

I went with XL, and it's a Hanes (I think), seems to be the same size as the rest of my XLs.  It's not a beefy T, it's the thinner type of Hanes.  The white one my wife got was a similar brand.  So they're not some cheapie no name shirts, which I think is one of the reasons the prices are higher.

I mentioned to my wife that I prefer the thicker shirts myself, but she told me that the last time she had a printer make shirts for her, they recommend the beefy t's for winter only.  The thinner ones breathe better in summer.

Written By: Trimac20 on 06/19/06 at 10:24 am

How much did this little venture cost, Chucky? Well anyway, we appreciate the effort you've taken, and I promise I'll get one when finances allow (been spending far too much lately). Hopefully within the fortnight.

Written By: karen on 06/19/06 at 11:18 am

I've just ordered mine

Written By: ChuckyG on 06/19/06 at 1:30 pm

How much did this little venture cost, Chucky? Well anyway, we appreciate the effort you've taken, and I promise I'll get one when finances allow (been spending far too much lately). Hopefully within the fortnight.

nothing but time... of course my time is worth a lot when I work for a company or contract, and my free time is priceless.

I did have to buy one of each t-shirt to make sure the design looked ok, but I used the profits from the last t-shirts I made for amiright.  Which is of course the next project, I have to make new author t-shirts for amiright at some point in the near future.

Written By: KKay on 06/19/06 at 1:58 pm

wow...we  are all cheap...

PM me if you can use my email and get me 5$ off!!!

They look great. Thanks for all the hard work, Chucky!

Written By: chaka on 06/19/06 at 1:58 pm

http://images.cafepress.com/product/61376780v9_240x240_F.jpg
Love that pillow..but I guess shipping this over adds extra costs..

Written By: Howard on 06/19/06 at 3:24 pm

How many hours did it take to make the shirts altogether? ???

Written By: Howard on 06/19/06 at 3:25 pm

Very Nice Chucky! O0

Written By: ChuckyG on 06/19/06 at 3:29 pm

How many hours did it take to make the shirts altogether? ???

about four I think.  That's not counting the time I spent on designing the logo/motto a few months ago.  That was way more work.

Written By: Howard on 06/19/06 at 3:32 pm

about four I think.  That's not counting the time I spent on designing the logo/motto a few months ago.  That was way more work.

Do you have any other items made up in the near future?

Written By: ChuckyG on 06/19/06 at 3:40 pm

Do you have any other items made up in the near future?

no

Written By: Howard on 06/19/06 at 3:41 pm

no

I just thought it was an idea.Thanks a lot.

Written By: JamieMcBain on 06/20/06 at 12:00 am

Coooooooooooooooooooooool!

Written By: GoodRedShirt on 06/20/06 at 12:42 am

Do they come in red?  :D

Written By: Trimac20 on 06/20/06 at 12:55 am

Do they come in red?  :D

That is so weird you said that, I thought you'd say something like that.  :D

Written By: karen on 06/20/06 at 3:28 am

http://images.cafepress.com/product/61376780v9_240x240_F.jpg
Love that pillow..but I guess shipping this over adds extra costs..

I had to pay an extra $7 delivery for the t-shirt.

You have the chance not to proceed with the order when you find out how much the delivery is.

Written By: Howard on 06/20/06 at 12:43 pm

How about a talking Decades Logo? ???

Written By: jackas on 06/20/06 at 2:00 pm

How about a talking Decades Logo? ???

Chucky said no.

Now, get!  Go on, get!

Written By: Howard on 06/20/06 at 2:01 pm

Chucky said no.

Now, get!  Go on, get!

Did I do anything wrong? :(

Written By: jackas on 06/20/06 at 2:07 pm

Did I do anything wrong? :(

I SAID GET! >:(

:D ;D

Written By: Mr Tumnus on 06/20/06 at 2:08 pm

Wonder if they ship to the UK?

Written By: jackas on 06/20/06 at 2:13 pm

Karen ordered one.

Written By: Howard on 06/20/06 at 2:17 pm

I SAID GET! >:(

:D ;D

Make Me! :P

Written By: ChuckyG on 06/20/06 at 5:51 pm

'nother coupon code... yesh, you folks are getting better deals than I did

Save $10
when you spend $25 or more!
------------------------------
Enter the coupon code
DES124
when checking out.
------------------------------
Coupon expires 6/25/2006...
so hurry!

Written By: Dominic L. on 06/20/06 at 5:53 pm

D= I would get one... but I don't have a credit card.. All in due time (I hope it'll be here when I get one  ;D)!

Written By: karen on 06/21/06 at 4:33 am

$7 shipping

Written By: Apricot on 06/21/06 at 4:39 am

http://jitcrunch.cafepress.com/jitcrunch.aspx?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

That's a nice looking shirt. :)

That's the one I was considering buying.

Written By: bookmistress4ever on 06/21/06 at 4:57 am

Those are some rather sharp shirts, I will look into getting one soon.

Written By: Howard on 06/21/06 at 3:41 pm

That's the one I was considering buying.

Does he also have it in just plain white?

Written By: Apricot on 06/21/06 at 9:20 pm

Does he also have it in just plain white?

Yeah, most of the shirts are actually plain white.

Written By: Howard on 06/22/06 at 4:12 pm

Yeah, most of the shirts are actually plain white.

I might get one in white.I'm not so sure yet.

Written By: FaultyDog on 06/22/06 at 4:59 pm

D= I would get one... but I don't have a credit card..

Same here... :(

Written By: loki 13 on 06/24/06 at 10:55 am

I don't use my credit cards for online shopping. I go to the bank a get a Visa gift card.
I give the bank money, they give me a debit card that works just like a credit card.

It is of no use here though, for some reason I can't get to the checkout page. I have
two computers and can't checkout on either one. I guess I'll have to try to order
by phone.

Written By: jackas on 06/24/06 at 3:33 pm

I got my shirt today! :D  It looks really nice, I will have to take a picture and post it later.

Written By: Badfinger-fan on 06/24/06 at 3:49 pm

I got my shirt today! :D  It looks really nice, I will have to take a picture and post it later.
awesome Chrissy, post quickly now, I can't wait to see.  :)  I need to order me one today.

Written By: whistledog on 06/24/06 at 3:52 pm

I looked at the title of this thread quickly, and didn't see the R in Shirts  :-
D= I would get one... but I don't have a credit card.. All in due time (I hope it'll be here when I get one  ;D)!

Same here too :(

Written By: Badfinger-fan on 06/24/06 at 6:09 pm

I finally ordered a inthe00s shirt & was going to get the black tee like ChuckyG's, then changed my mind because I have way too many black tee shirts from concerts & and decided to get the white long sleeve http://images.cafepress.com/product/61376766v9_240x240_F.jpg 
I was able to use one of the coupons & got $5 off & the shipping is $4.00 so the total was $22.18
not bad. I hope it fits.  8)

Written By: CatwomanofV on 06/24/06 at 6:26 pm

Way cool. Haven't gotten my yet but did the get e-mail that it was shipped. I'll probably get it on Monday.

Cat

Written By: KKay on 06/25/06 at 8:08 am

My very cool sis, CeeKay, is getting me one...thanks, Con!

(baseball style, black sleeves-)

Written By: Howard on 06/25/06 at 4:18 pm

What color is it?

Written By: jackas on 06/25/06 at 5:21 pm

What color is it?

I got this shirt.

http://i29.photobucket.com/albums/c270/jackas000/61376752v9_240x240_F.jpg

Written By: Howard on 06/25/06 at 6:06 pm

I got this shirt.

Very Nice

Written By: jackas on 06/25/06 at 6:15 pm

I got this shirt.

I'd like to point out that the blue color on the logo isn't as bright on the actually shirt.  It looks like more of an ash blue, which I was very happy with.

Written By: Badfinger-fan on 06/25/06 at 6:22 pm

I'd like to point out that the blue color on the logo isn't as bright on the actually shirt.  It looks like more of an ash blue, which I was very happy with.
and when will you be modeling this for us?

Written By: jackas on 06/25/06 at 6:28 pm

and when will you be modeling this for us?

Perhaps tomorrow....if I don't go into Raleigh.

Written By: Badfinger-fan on 06/25/06 at 6:51 pm

Perhaps tomorrow....if I don't go into Raleigh.
right on, and thanks for the heads up on the $5 off. sorry you didn't get discount, but you helped me and I appreciate it.

Written By: jackas on 06/25/06 at 6:55 pm

right on, and thanks for the heads up on the $5 off. sorry you didn't get discount, but you helped me and I appreciate it.

That's how is goes sometimes...I'm just glad I could help. :)

Written By: Badfinger-fan on 06/26/06 at 2:19 am

That's how is goes sometimes...I'm just glad I could help. :)
yup, that's how it goes and next time someone will do something nice for you. Isn't that how it works  :)

Written By: karen on 06/26/06 at 2:58 am

Mine arrived this morning!

Written By: Badfinger-fan on 06/26/06 at 3:00 am

That's cool Karen. did you post as to which one you were getting?  i just got an email that mine's been shipped so it should arrive in next couple days.

Written By: karen on 06/26/06 at 3:08 am

That's cool Karen. did you post as to which one you were getting?  i just got an email that mine's been shipped so it should arrive in next couple days.

I didn't.  I bought this one.

Written By: Badfinger-fan on 06/26/06 at 3:11 am

I like it. I got the same, but with long sleeves. enjoy  :)

Written By: jackas on 06/26/06 at 7:34 am

Picture!

Written By: CeeKay on 06/26/06 at 9:27 am

My very cool sis, CeeKay, is getting me one...thanks, Con!

(baseball style, black sleeves-)

Hey, no trouble.  I got the women's sleeveless -- the one on sale for $13.99.  That and KKay's....I was able to use the $10 off.  So it was pretty cheap for two.  They should be here soon.  We'll wear them when we're on vacation together.....about three weeks and counting!

Written By: KKay on 06/26/06 at 9:29 am

Hey, no trouble.  I got the women's sleeveless -- the one on sale for $13.99.  That and KKay's....I was able to use the $10 off.  So it was pretty cheap for two.  They should be here soon.  We'll wear them when we're on vacation together.....about three weeks and counting!

Then we will begin the 'show us what you look like in your t-shirt" thread!

Written By: Apricot on 06/26/06 at 10:08 am

Daaaaaaaah, I really wanna get one.. but my parents will wonder what "Inthe00s" is.. and they'll look it up.. and find out which one is me.. and how to read all of my back posts.. they've done that before with other stuff (my web-logs, etc.)

It's not worth all the investigation that will ensue.

Written By: Dominic L. on 06/26/06 at 11:19 am

Daaaaaaaah, I really wanna get one.. but my parents will wonder what "Inthe00s" is.. and they'll look it up.. and find out which one is me.. and how to read all of my back posts.. they've done that before with other stuff (my web-logs, etc.)

It's not worth all the investigation that will ensue.

Same here.

Written By: CatwomanofV on 06/26/06 at 12:21 pm

So did mine. Had to model it for everyone. Awful pic of me but great pic of the shirt.  ;D ;D

Cat

Written By: CeeKay on 06/26/06 at 2:17 pm

So did mine. Had to model it for everyone. Awful pic of me but great pic of the shirt.  ;D ;D

Cat

Nice!  A Shirt photo thread will be fun. :)

Written By: jackas on 06/26/06 at 2:29 pm

Cat

Totally cool!  And you look like you lost weight??

Written By: jackas on 06/26/06 at 2:44 pm

Here's Chrissy's shirt!

Written By: CatwomanofV on 06/26/06 at 2:46 pm

Totally cool!  And you look like you lost weight??

Yeah, I have. Thanks for noticing (and karma).  Your shirt looks cool too.  ;D

Cat

Written By: jackas on 06/26/06 at 2:47 pm

Yeah, I have. Thanks for noticing (and karma).  Your shirt looks cool too.  ;D

Cat

Thanks. 8)

Written By: Howard on 06/26/06 at 3:39 pm

Here's Chrissy's shirt!

Very Nice picture,Jacks.  :)

Written By: Howard on 06/26/06 at 3:40 pm

Cat

Nice choice of color shirt,Kat.  :)

Written By: CatwomanofV on 06/26/06 at 3:41 pm

Nice choice of color shirt,Kat.  :)

Thanks. (BTW, my name begins with a C not a K)

Cat

Written By: Howard on 06/26/06 at 3:43 pm

Thanks. (BTW, my name begins with a C not a K)

Cat

Oh,I'm sorry My bad. ;)

Written By: nicki_morrissey on 06/26/06 at 5:15 pm

I just saw the pics of the members wearing the shirts, and I'm so jealous I'm about to cry.

I want a shirt sooo badly  :\'(

Ash=sad.

Written By: CatwomanofV on 06/26/06 at 5:27 pm

I just saw the pics of the members wearing the shirts, and I'm so jealous I'm about to cry.

I want a shirt sooo badly  :\'(

Ash=sad.

Didn't mean to make you jealous. I was just showing it off. Sorry. Karma to you.

Cat

Written By: nicki_morrissey on 06/26/06 at 5:28 pm

Didn't mean to make you jealous. I was just showing it off. Sorry. Karma to you.

Cat

No, no, no. It's not your fault. If I had the shirt, I'd do the same thing! lol

I just whine too much...

Karma for you as well :) And Jacks too for her picture.

Written By: CatwomanofV on 06/26/06 at 5:30 pm

No, no, no. It's not your fault. If I had the shirt, I'd do the same thing! lol

I just whine too much...

Karma for you as well :) And Jacks too for her picture.

Thanks. We all have to whine once in a while.  ;)

Cat

Written By: ultraviolet52 on 06/26/06 at 5:36 pm

Cat

Beautiful Cat... I think I'd choose black, too. But, I also like Chrissy's - hmmm, such a tough choice!

Written By: CatwomanofV on 06/26/06 at 5:39 pm

Beautiful Cat... I think I'd choose black, too. But, I also like Chrissy's - hmmm, such a tough choice!

Thanks. You can always choose both. In fact, I was tempting it but I have so many tee shirts it is unreal. I could wear a different one every day and probably STILL not wear the same one within a year. (But some I no longer wear because they are falling apart and in the winter I wear sweaters).

Cat

Written By: jackas on 06/26/06 at 6:07 pm

Aww...thanks. :)  Choices...choices.

Written By: gemini on 06/26/06 at 6:15 pm

Cat

Here's Chrissy's shirt!

Nice pictures, ladies! I guess I should be ordering a shirt myself.  :)

Written By: jackas on 06/26/06 at 6:18 pm

Nice pictures, ladies! I guess I should be ordering a shirt myself.  :)

Yes you should!

And thanks. :)

Written By: Badfinger-fan on 06/27/06 at 12:06 am

Cat
Purrfect choice in shirt Cat and you look great in it. nice of you to model it for us.  8)

Written By: Badfinger-fan on 06/27/06 at 12:13 am

Here's Chrissy's shirt!

Hey now! That new inthe00s baby-doll tee shirt looks real good on you Chrissy ;)

Written By: CatwomanofV on 06/27/06 at 1:32 pm

Purrfect choice in shirt Cat and you look great in it. nice of you to model it for us.  8)

Thanks. Actually, when I get a new tee shirt, I usually have to keep it for a few months befor wearing it (don't ask me why-I have no idea) but this was an unusual case.  ;D

Cat

Written By: Badfinger-fan on 06/27/06 at 1:34 pm

Thanks. Actually, when I get a new tee shirt, I usually have to keep it for a few months befor wearing it (don't ask me why-I have no idea) but this was an unusual case.  ;D

Cat
thanks for making an exception for us Cat.  I was gonna get that same shirt but I chose another style.

Written By: KKay on 06/27/06 at 2:27 pm

Can we wear our shirts and play a softball game against another site from Big Boards?

Written By: Howard on 06/27/06 at 2:35 pm

Can we wear our shirts and play a softball game against another site from Big Boards?

How is that possible?

Written By: KKay on 06/27/06 at 2:50 pm

How is that possible?

I was really only kinda joking.

Written By: Howard on 06/27/06 at 2:51 pm

I was really only kinda joking.

Oh Ok,No problem.  ;)

Written By: nicki_morrissey on 06/27/06 at 3:04 pm

Hahahaha!

Written By: CeeKay on 06/27/06 at 5:01 pm

Our shirts came today!  They look great.  Mine fits but I don't think I'll ever put it in the dryer.  There's not much room for shrinkage  ;)

Written By: CatwomanofV on 06/27/06 at 5:22 pm

Our shirts came today!  They look great.  Mine fits but I don't think I'll ever put it in the dryer.  There's not much room for shrinkage  ;)

Add your pics to the models.  ;D ;D

Cat

Written By: CeeKay on 06/27/06 at 10:59 pm

Add your pics to the models.  ;D ;D

Cat

You asked for it:  Here we have Connie Kay modeling a recent addition to our line, the "inthe00s" sleeveless Tee...

Written By: ktelqueen on 06/27/06 at 11:59 pm

great pix,models  8) ;)..i'm thinking of getting a black one for running..it might inspire me to go faster to get back here and post since i seem to be back into the swing of things lately  :D :)

Written By: Badfinger-fan on 06/28/06 at 12:05 am

inthe00s would kick their Big Boards ass's in a game KKay  >:(

You asked for it:  Here we have Connie Kay modeling a recent addition to our line, the "inthe00s" sleeveless Tee...

nice shirt Connie, and as Rod Stewart sang, "You Wear It Well"

Written By: CeramicsFanatic on 06/28/06 at 12:06 am

great pix,models  8) ;)..i'm thinking of getting a black one for running..it might inspire me to go faster to get back here and post since i seem to be back into the swing of things lately  :D :)

Very cool, sis!  ;)

Written By: jackas on 06/28/06 at 6:32 am

;D  Now can you describe the shirt like J. Peterman?

The shirt looks great on you, Connie. :)

Written By: ChuckyG on 06/28/06 at 11:13 am

I'm going to un-sticky this post in a few days.  Someone please start the new t-shirt thread on the new Photo board and I'll move the pictures over there.

Written By: Howard on 06/28/06 at 3:37 pm

Very Nice picture of you CK.  :)

Written By: Abix on 11/02/06 at 11:21 am

I just ordered a long sleeve white tshirt. I wish the camisoles came in bigger sizes. or the cap sleeve shirts.

Written By: karen on 11/02/06 at 11:41 am

I still haven't worn mine.  It's in my desk at work.

Written By: nicki_morrissey on 11/02/06 at 12:29 pm

Man, I want one. A black tank top, maybe. *le sigh*

Written By: Tam on 03/29/08 at 11:31 pm

Well, I had to bump this because.....
They still don't have the black hoody yet. :(
I'm not sure if they have even considered it or if it is done and our products haven't been updated.

Currently though, I am sitting here with a t-shirt and 2 journals in my cart, contemplating about buying them... 8)

Written By: Badfinger-fan on 03/29/08 at 11:36 pm

Well, I had to bump this because.....
They still don't have the black hoody yet. :(
I'm not sure if they have even considered it or if it is done and our products haven't been updated.

Currently though, I am sitting here with a t-shirt and 2 journals in my cart, contemplating about buying them... 8)
good bump Tam, because I am wearing my white long sleeve shirt out and need a new inthe00s shirt. a hoodie would be totally cool.

Written By: Tam on 03/29/08 at 11:42 pm

good bump Tam, because I am wearing my white long sleeve shirt out and need a new inthe00s shirt. a hoodie would be totally cool.

Thanks Mike! karma +1 ;)
I didn't buy one when they first came out - I wanted the tank top but was skeptical....

Now I definitely want to get a shirt, probably going to get the 2 journals, and I am also looking at the amiright shirts that are on there from the year before. AND (haha) I am contemplating sending Chucky $$ through paypal in order to get his Autographed copy of Hold Me CLoser Tony Danza.... I don't know exactly what got me on this kick, but I know it has lit a fire up under me.... ;D

Written By: Badfinger-fan on 03/29/08 at 11:44 pm

Thanks Mike! karma +1 ;)
I didn't buy one when they first came out - I wanted the tank top but was skeptical....

Now I definitely want to get a shirt, probably going to get the 2 journals, and I am also looking at the amiright shirts that are on there from the year before. AND (haha) I am contemplating sending Chucky $$ through paypal in order to get his Autographed copy of Hold Me CLoser Tony Danza.... I don't know exactly what got me on this kick, but I know it has lit a fire up under me.... ;D
I need to get me one of his books too. So you never got an inthe00s shirt?  well, when you do, there's a thread for posting yourself wearing it and you'll need to do that.  :)

Written By: quirky_cat_girl on 03/29/08 at 11:54 pm

oh man..that sucks that they still don't have a black hoodie. I just don't like white....I usually only wear dark colors. Ah well...what can I do? ;D :D

Written By: Badfinger-fan on 03/29/08 at 11:58 pm

oh man..that sucks that they still don't have a black hoodie. I just don't like white....I usually only wear dark colors. Ah well...what can I do? ;D :D
yeah, white shirts are cool, but the hoodie needs to be at least gray or black or blue

Written By: Tam on 03/30/08 at 12:00 am

yeah, white shirts are cool, but the hoodie needs to be at least gray or black or blue

They have the ash grey hoodie - but like Erin, I want the black one! 8)
Have to keep hoping I guess, or hope that Chucky reads this thread again and checks in with cafepress to see if they are done with the black beta yet? (hint, hint) ;D

Written By: quirky_cat_girl on 03/30/08 at 12:02 am

Have to keep hoping I guess, or hope that Chucky reads this thread again and checks in with cafepress to see if they are done with the black beta yet? (hint, hint) ;D

yes..HINT, HINT. ;D :D ;)

Written By: Badfinger-fan on 03/30/08 at 12:04 am

I'd take an ash-grey one. i did not see it. I'm gonna have to take a look see at CafePress

Written By: Tam on 03/30/08 at 12:24 am

http://images.cafepress.com/product/26121490_240x240_Front_Color-BlackWhite.jpg

oOo!! This is for amiright! It is a full track suit! I wonder if we could have them hook us up for inthe00s? And also put the logo across the butt of the pants? That would be too awesome!!!!

http://www.cafepress.com/buy/amiright/-/x_18/source_searchBox/y_11 all the different versions for amiright....

Written By: quirky_cat_girl on 03/30/08 at 12:24 am

http://images.cafepress.com/product/26121490_240x240_Front_Color-BlackWhite.jpg

oOo!! This is for amiright! It is a full track suit! I wonder if we could have them hook us up for inthe00s? And also put the logo across the butt of the pants? That would be too awesome!!!!

http://www.cafepress.com/buy/amiright/-/x_18/source_searchBox/y_11 all the different versions for amiright....

now THAT, is cool. I would totally sport that.

Written By: Tam on 03/30/08 at 12:31 am

now THAT, is cool. I would totally sport that.

Sign me up right!!! ;D 8)

Seriously though, I hope the black beta is over.... and they are for real available.
8)

Written By: ChuckyG on 03/30/08 at 9:27 pm

I have to pick the products for the store, if a black hoodie is one of the options, I can certainly add it.

I plan on new amIright parody author t-shirts in the near future, but have had zero time to work on them.

Written By: quirky_cat_girl on 03/30/08 at 9:32 pm

I have to pick the products for the store, if a black hoodie is one of the options, I can certainly add it.

I plan on new amIright parody author t-shirts in the near future, but have had zero time to work on them.

sweet! :)

Written By: ChuckyG on 03/30/08 at 9:49 pm

I think I've added all the different options at this point for the black ones... there just aren't many of the dark items available for some reason.

Written By: CatwomanofV on 03/31/08 at 10:46 am

I got the tee shirt and I got the autographed "Hold Me Closer, Tony Danza".  ;D ;D ;D  (Can you tell, I'm a fan?  ;) )

Cat

Written By: ChuckyG on 03/31/08 at 10:52 am

I got the tee shirt and I got the autographed "Hold Me Closer, Tony Danza".  ;D ;D ;D  (Can you tell, I'm a fan?  ;) )

you're the only one, 'cause I don't think I've signed any others for inthe00s members.

if anyone wants a signed book, and doesn't own one yet, you can always send me a paypal and buy direct from the author.

Written By: quirky_cat_girl on 03/31/08 at 12:52 pm

I noticed that there are magnets and buttons available now (which is cool)...any chance of getting any kind of sticker (bumper sticker, regular sticker, etc)?

Written By: ChuckyG on 03/31/08 at 3:29 pm

I noticed that there are magnets and buttons available now (which is cool)...any chance of getting any kind of sticker (bumper sticker, regular sticker, etc)?

yes... but I have to spend some time on the graphics for it.  I tired it real quick, and they didn't look right.  If I know people want them, I'll certainly do it.

Written By: CatwomanofV on 03/31/08 at 3:39 pm

yes... but I have to spend some time on the graphics for it.  I tired it real quick, and they didn't look right.  If I know people want them, I'll certainly do it.

I could go for some magnets.  You should see all the ones I have on my refrigerator.  :D ;D ;D

Cat

Written By: Howard on 04/01/08 at 7:12 am

Decade magnets? Cool. ;)

Check for new replies or respond here...