inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: Liver Spots

Written By: ultraviolet52 on 06/22/06 at 7:26 pm

My mom has many of these, and now I am noticing them on me as well. Ever since I got this massive sunburn about 5 years ago, my skin seems to have aged more rapidly and requires more lotion. Now, these liver spots are slowly popping up, especially when I'm in the sun more often. <sigh>  :\'(  ;D

Subject: Re: Liver Spots

Written By: Foo Bar on 06/22/06 at 8:53 pm

My mom has many of these, and now I am noticing them on me as well. Ever since I got this massive sunburn about 5 years ago, my skin seems to have aged more rapidly and requires more lotion. Now, these liver spots are slowly popping up, especially when I'm in the sun more often. <sigh>  :\'(  ;D

Umm, you have had a physician look at these, and you have had them rule out malignant melanoma, right?

There's a very good chance they're harmless.  There's a very small chance that your physician will save your life for the cost of the checkup.

Check for new replies or respond here...