inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: The Virtuals are coming to town (our Virtual Band)

Written By: Trimac20 on 06/27/06 at 1:49 am

Donnie Darko and I decided to create an Indie/techno/hip-hop/80s band called 'The Virtuals', and have started working on our first production. We've also done some of the album art.etc...You probably don't care that much , lol, but we'd be curious to know what your opinion was. Who knows, perhaps we'll pioneer the concept of 'virtual bands', where the members live in different parts of the world!

If you're interested, and go get updates.etc on possible tour dates (lmao), go to www.soundclick.com/thevirtuals

The new Virtuals self-titled EP, release date TBA

Subject: Re: The Virtuals are coming to town (our Virtual Band)

Written By: Apricot on 06/27/06 at 9:36 am

So, do you guys, like, sent the loops back and forth to each other and such?

Dom and I have a plan like that.

Subject: Re: The Virtuals are coming to town (our Virtual Band)

Written By: KKay on 06/27/06 at 10:28 am

Donnie Darko and I decided to create an Indie/techno/hip-hop/80s band called 'The Virtuals', and have started working on our first production. We've also done some of the album art.etc...You probably don't care that much , lol, but we'd be curious to know what your opinion was. Who knows, perhaps we'll pioneer the concept of 'virtual bands', where the members live in different parts of the world!

If you're interested, and go get updates.etc on possible tour dates (lmao), go to www.soundclick.com/thevirtuals

We discussed this in the "Musician Thread" when it began...for the musicians here to record via internet...
I think you should go for it.

Check for new replies or respond here...