inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: Can people please stop bickering about each other

Written By: ChuckyG on 07/13/06 at 8:26 am

Seriousily.

I'm not interested in whether you dislike this person, or so-and-so said you smell, etc.

If someone annoys you, just ignore them.  These petty personality squabbles are getting rather old.

Subject: Re: Can people please stop bickering about each other

Written By: Abix on 09/26/06 at 12:49 pm

Seriousily.

I'm not interested in whether you dislike this person, or so-and-so said you smell, etc.

If someone annoys you, just ignore them.  These petty personality squabbles are getting rather old.

Well said!! Karma to you , Chucky.

Written By: Tam on 02/06/07 at 12:51 am

Seriousily.

6 months later .....
Please, like Chucky said Ignore it!
If your post is ignored.... move on.
But please stop with the belittling of each other.
It's driving me nuts!!!

Written By: Badfinger-fan on 02/06/07 at 1:04 am

6 months later .....
It's driving me nuts!!!

I don't like it either, it is quite unnecessary and I'm glad I missed it and have no idea who, what, why, when, where.

Written By: whistledog on 02/06/07 at 1:40 am

I don't like it either, it is quite unnecessary and I'm glad I missed it and have no idea who, what, why, when, where.

I also have no idea who, what, why, when and where

Written By: Sister Morphine on 02/06/07 at 1:50 am

Maybe someone has been PMing Tam about something. 

Written By: Badfinger-fan on 02/06/07 at 1:59 am

I also have no idea who, what, why, when and where
you don't know jack sh*t, do ya?  ;D

Written By: whistledog on 02/06/07 at 2:01 am

you don't know jack sh*t, do ya?  ;D

I bet it's Becks.  That bastard only came around here once, so it'd be just like him to complain :D

Written By: Badfinger-fan on 02/06/07 at 2:06 am

I bet it's Becks.  That bastard only came around here once, so it'd be just like him to complain :D
yeah, what a whiner  >:(

Written By: Jessica on 02/06/07 at 9:39 am

6 months later .....
It's driving me nuts!!!

But he also said if someone annoys you, ignore them. So if you're ignoring someone and their posts, then they can't very well complain because they're annoying you in the first place.

I just confused myself. ;D

Written By: JamieMcBain on 02/06/07 at 12:11 pm

I agree, it's getting old.

Written By: jackas on 02/06/07 at 1:16 pm

6 months later .....
It's driving me nuts!!!

Thanks for bumping this thread.  I was just losing my mind over something like this last night.  I know part of this messageboard is to have conversation and exchange opinions, but some people just have no tact when interacting with others.  We don't have to like what everyone on this board says or does, but if you don't have anything nice to say....try to pass on the opportunity to say something rude....at least half of the time. 

Written By: Jessica on 02/06/07 at 4:55 pm

To be perfectly blunt, I haven't seen anything beyond the usual teasing and crap that we all do. Well, except for the blowup last week in Jack's thread. If someone feels they're being ignored or their posts are, they should PM the person that they feel is ignoring them. That way the mods don't have to hear it, and it might clear the air. And if that doesn't work, well......you can't make a person like you. And there isn't anything in the terms of use that says that someone has to answer a topic. So the notion of somebody whining to a mod about an ignored topic is quite laughable.

Written By: spaceace on 02/06/07 at 4:57 pm

Did I miss something???

Written By: Sister Morphine on 02/06/07 at 5:19 pm

To be perfectly blunt, I haven't seen anything beyond the usual teasing and crap that we all do. Well, except for the blowup last week in Jack's thread. If someone feels they're being ignored or their posts are, they should PM the person that they feel is ignoring them. That way the mods don't have to hear it, and it might clear the air. And if that doesn't work, well......you can't make a person like you. And there isn't anything in the terms of use that says that someone has to answer a topic. So the notion of somebody whining to a mod about an ignored topic is quite laughable.

I want to have your babies.

Written By: Jessica on 02/06/07 at 5:45 pm

I want to have your babies.

Unpossible! ;D

Written By: Badfinger-fan on 02/06/07 at 7:36 pm

and yet it happens. laughable, maybe. but also just a little sad as well. we're a lonely bunch that needs attention  ;D
but what does this have to do with bickering with one another? seriously though, being ignored, overlooked, feeling like you're invisible happens to most everyone.

Written By: Sister Morphine on 02/06/07 at 7:40 pm

and yet it happens. laughable, maybe. but also just a little sad as well. we're a lonely bunch that needs attention  ;D
but what does this have to do with bickering with one another? seriously though, being ignored, overlooked, feeling like you're invisible happens to most everyone.

That might have been about me, I don't know.  A couple times I responded to people above Nally in the Person Above Me thread because I didn't have anything to say to him......and naturally he took it personally. 

Written By: Badfinger-fan on 02/06/07 at 7:43 pm

That might have been about me, I don't know.  A couple times I responded to people above Nally in the Person Above Me thread because I didn't have anything to say to him......and naturally he took it personally. 
oh  :o  maybe it was, maybe it wasn't.  but i know that I've seen him dissapointed when that happens sometimes.  oh well, sometimes it's hard work being a member here but we're all trying

Written By: Sister Morphine on 02/06/07 at 7:50 pm

oh  :o  maybe it was, maybe it wasn't.  but i know that I've seen him dissapointed when that happens sometimes.  oh well, sometimes it's hard work being a member here but we're all trying

All we can do is try.  :)

Written By: Badfinger-fan on 02/06/07 at 7:52 pm

All we can do is try.  :)
yeah, that's good enough. Karma for trying

Written By: nally on 02/06/07 at 8:05 pm

That might have been about me, I don't know.  A couple times I responded to people above nally in the Person Above Me thread because I didn't have anything to say to him......and naturally he took it personally. 

You can at least try. You can say that he lives on the opposite end of the US from you, you can say that he's... a person who's been on the site for a while.... something kind.

Written By: Sister Morphine on 02/06/07 at 8:49 pm

You can at least try. You can say that he lives on the opposite end of the US from you, you can say that he's... a person who's been on the site for a while.... something kind.

There's no rule that says I have to have something to say to you, or anyone else for that matter.  The people I responded to WERE above me, so I wasn't going against the point of the thread. 

Written By: Red Ant on 02/06/07 at 8:59 pm

And here it goes some more....  ::)

I don't think I've ever posted on the "Person Above Me" thread, but the title of that thread seems fairly obvious: post something about the person above you. Not the people above you, not the person who posted nine posts ago on that thread. The person above you.

Here's a novel suggestion: if you can't or won't post something about the person above you, then wait until someone else posts and then post about them. That is unless you are getting paid per post, in which case screw the etiquette/overall concept of a thread and be a postwhore.

Jack

Written By: Sister Morphine on 02/06/07 at 9:07 pm

And here it goes some more....  ::)

I don't think I've ever posted on the "Person Above Me" thread, but the title of that thread seems fairly obvious: post something about the person above you. Not the people above you, not the person who posted nine posts ago on that thread. The person above you.

Here's a novel suggestion: if you can't or won't post something about the person above you, then wait until someone else posts and then post about them. That is unless you are getting paid per post, in which case screw the etiquette/overall concept of a thread and be a postwhore.

Jack

If I can't think of something to say about the person directly above me off the top of my head, I'll post something about the person above them, who is a person above me.  I'm not breaking any rules, I'm not spamming/trolling, I'm not being rude/obscene, I'm not doing anything wrong.  To get so personally offended that you have to PM a mod about it....well as Jessica said, it's laughable. 

Written By: Jessica on 02/06/07 at 9:10 pm

The bickering is just a part of a family. I figured most of the arguing that goes on in this board is no more than a normal family would have...unless you have trolls come on here to start crap.

Written By: Marian on 02/07/07 at 3:12 pm

isn't becks a girl? ???

Written By: nally on 02/07/07 at 3:16 pm

isn't becks a girl? ???

No, he's a guy.

http://www.inthe00s.com/index.php?action=profile;u=910

Written By: Tam on 02/07/07 at 3:33 pm

6 months later .....
It's driving me nuts!!!

Funny thing....
In my quote above, nothing was said about anyone PMing me. Yet, it has been automatically assumed or like the game "broken telephone wires" something has been said then jacked up when being passed to another and another and another. Guess that's how gossip works. ::)

I think what gets to me the most is the fact that we have enough pride in this forum to return day after day, yet we don't have that same amount of pride in ourselves or respect for others that read, in order to keep the posts intellectual. (Obviously, not all threads are like this, we do have our silly ones which of course I return to day after day. ;) ) Politics board aside, if we want more people to frequent the boards, shouldn't we be showing them that this is a place they can come to and feel welcomed and feel a part of, instead of showing them how we shun each other and try to be superior than each other?

"Until next time, take care of yourselves, and each other" ~ Jerry Springer

Written By: ADH13 on 02/07/07 at 11:27 pm

b-b-b-but... Chrissy took my Barbie and she won't give it back!!!  And she keeps undressing Ken! >:(  Tell her to give them back! >:(

;D

Written By: jackas on 02/07/07 at 11:38 pm

b-b-b-but... Chrissy took my Barbie and she won't give it back!!!  And she keeps undressing Ken! >:(  Tell her to give them back! >:(

;D

It's my barbie!  http://bestsmileys.com/tongs/10.gif

Written By: 80s_cheerleader on 02/08/07 at 8:19 am

;D

It's my barbie!  http://bestsmileys.com/tongs/10.gif
GIrls!?!?!  Is Tam going to have to put you in separate corners?  Play nice!

Written By: spaceace on 02/08/07 at 10:29 am

But if we didn't bicker it would be all bottled up inside and then one of these days!!!!  ::)

Written By: Step-chan on 02/08/07 at 12:35 pm

But if we didn't bicker it would be all bottled up inside and then one of these days!!!!   ::)

Kaboom

Written By: ultraviolet52 on 02/08/07 at 12:51 pm

^^^ I personally would like Skipper over Barbie  ;D

My take on this is that we all have had our little squabbles on here and have had our frustrations. I know I have said a few things out of frustration or made remarks out of frustration, but I just let them go after awhile. I can't let what others say about me  or say to me directly on here affect me and let it get to my head. No one knows me on here the way my family, my co-workers, and friends, etc know me. It's like having a conversation over the phone with someone you've never met in person. You can't see how they're feeling and sometimes you can't pick up on their emotions because they're shielded and you really don't know them the way you'd know them as if you'd met in real life. So, sometimes these traits we have (or frailties, if you'd like to call them that) sort of show up on here rather blatantly. 

Written By: Howard on 02/08/07 at 2:23 pm

Let's all play nice with each other.

Written By: nally on 02/08/07 at 2:25 pm

Let's all play nice with each other.

Good idea. :)

Written By: Marian on 02/08/07 at 4:03 pm

No, he's a guy.

http://www.inthe00s.com/index.php?action=profile;u=910
Really?i thought it was short for Becky or rebecca?am i confusing him with someone else?

Written By: nally on 02/08/07 at 4:26 pm

Really?i thought it was short for Becky or rebecca?am i confusing him with someone else?

Yep, you might be confused with someone else. :-\\ Although I'm not sure who.

Written By: Tia on 02/08/07 at 4:31 pm

i'm just posting on this thread so it'll come up on my refresh list.

please don't yell at me!

Written By: danootaandme on 02/08/07 at 5:44 pm

I am very ADD and keep forgetting who irritates me, and who doesn't.  Then of course when I start to figure it out we have the name changes and I get all screwed up.  ::)

Written By: Badfinger-fan on 02/08/07 at 7:04 pm

I am very ADD and keep forgetting who irritates me, and who doesn't.  Then of course when I start to figure it out we have the name changes and I get all screwed up.  ::)
I think I irritated you once a long time ago. you beat me up  :-[

Written By: Dominic L. on 02/08/07 at 7:11 pm

XD ADD doesn't make you forget. That's amnesia. :P

Written By: Tia on 02/08/07 at 10:24 pm

ha! we know danoota is irrtiated by people who recently changed their names. that narrows it down quite a lot, in fact.

Written By: Badfinger-fan on 02/09/07 at 2:23 am

ha! we know danoota is irrtiated by people who recently changed their names. that narrows it down quite a lot, in fact.
I just remembered  :o  you're the one who egged her on after I'd made a Led Zep post, you asked her to go on the tirade concerning them stealing songs/ideas from other musicians and I got defensive on LZ's behalf & may have been rude to her, which is not like me to do, especially now, knowing how cool she is, but quite capable of taking care of her business.  this was probably over a year ago maybe, or at least a year. I'm so much less defensive now, and more accepting of other peoples ideas and thoughts.  well, sort of  :-\\

Written By: Gis on 02/09/07 at 4:18 am

I think what gets to me the most is the fact that we have enough pride in this forum to return day after day, yet we don't have that same amount of pride in ourselves or respect for others that read, in order to keep the posts intellectual. (Obviously, not all threads are like this, we do have our silly ones which of course I return to day after day. ;) ) Politics board aside, if we want more people to frequent the boards, shouldn't we be showing them that this is a place they can come to and feel welcomed and feel a part of, instead of showing them how we shun each other and try to be superior than each other?

"Until next time, take care of yourselves, and each other" ~ Jerry Springer
Sorry, I don't understand what you are saying here. Seriously, I'm not joking around or anything I genuinly don't understand the point you are making. Can someone enlighten me?

Written By: danootaandme on 02/09/07 at 4:18 am

I think I irritated you once a long time ago. you beat me up  :-[

I am so sorry, sometimes my tone is misinterpreted, I may not type it in the same tone I think it.  You are one of my fave rave posters and hope you don't take anything I say personal.   Big Kiss    :-*  (well you can take that personal)

Written By: Sister Morphine on 02/09/07 at 4:28 am

Sorry, I don't understand what you are saying here. Seriously, I'm not joking around or anything I genuinly don't understand the point you are making. Can someone enlighten me?

I think she's saying she's sick of the sh*t fighting that happens in threads because it could potentially turn people away from registering here. 

If everyone on this board got along great and kissed each other's butts all the time, I'd be uncomfortable.  I wouldn't be able to distinguish what was real and what was patronizing.  This is a board full of real people....real people aren't 100% happy with people 100% of the time. 

Written By: Gis on 02/09/07 at 4:36 am

I think she's saying she's sick of the sh*t fighting that happens in threads because it could potentially turn people away from registering here. 

If everyone on this board got along great and kissed each other's butts all the time, I'd absolutely detest it. 
So would I, and I'm sorry but I'm not going to sit back and ignore when someone is doing an Alex.I do ignore a lot of stuff but sometimes you just have to tell someone where to get off!
I also think that the silly teasing is what makes this board fun.

It was this bit I didn't understand. 'yet we don't have that same amount of pride in ourselves or respect for others that read, in order to keep the posts intellectual.'

On another note I never cease to be amazed when a new person joins and starts throwing hissy fits all over because someone ignored their post or beat them to a reply or some such thing.  ::)

Written By: thereshegoes on 02/09/07 at 5:16 am

I'm new and i enjoy the bickering,i've been in too many boards where all the people would make me sick with all the lovey dovey crap. That doesn't mean i want you guys to stop being nice to me,alright? :D

Written By: pink daisy on 02/09/07 at 6:51 am

Ok, we're all human and we all have off days.  But if you genuinely have an issue with someone, isn't it better to PM them and sort it out with them rather than plaster it all over the boards?  You tend to get back whatever you give out in this life, and IMHO if you haven't got anything nice and/or constructive to say, maybe the best policy is to keep it buttoned  :-X.  Anyone wanna fight about it?  ;)

Written By: Tia on 02/09/07 at 6:54 am

I just remembered  :o  you're the one who egged her on after I'd made a Led Zep post, you asked her to go on the tirade concerning them stealing songs/ideas from other musicians and I got defensive on LZ's behalf & may have been rude to her, which is not like me to do, especially now, knowing how cool she is, but quite capable of taking care of her business.  this was probably over a year ago maybe, or at least a year. I'm so much less defensive now, and more accepting of other peoples ideas and thoughts.  well, sort of  :-\\
ha! wow, i remember that.

you fought bravely, bro. it's a shame what had to happen to you. :D

Written By: Badfinger-fan on 02/09/07 at 10:32 am

I am so sorry, sometimes my tone is misinterpreted, I may not type it in the same tone I think it.  You are one of my fave rave posters and hope you don't take anything I say personal.   Big Kiss    :-*   (well you can take that personal)
you're too kind,  and tone?  what tone  ;D  thanks & I did take that last part personal

ha! wow, i remember that.

you fought bravely, bro. it's a shame what had to happen to you. :D
I'm glad you remember, it was an initiation, & she had me for lunch.  :o

Written By: Dominic L. on 02/09/07 at 10:33 am

she had me for lunch.  :o

Do you taste good? I'm kinda hungry.

Written By: Badfinger-fan on 02/09/07 at 10:44 am

Do you taste good? I'm kinda hungry.
cannibal! ewww ughh  my face is cringing  :-[  ick,  this makes me feel dirty.

Written By: Dominic L. on 02/09/07 at 10:45 am

cannibal! ewww ughh  my face is cringing  :-[  ick,   this makes me feel dirty.

I'd like to know what your co-workers think when they walk by and see your face cringing!

Written By: Badfinger-fan on 02/09/07 at 10:48 am

I'd like to know what your co-workers think when they walk by and see your face cringing!
I don't start until 10am, I'm still home and need to ;eave for work in about 24min & they don't talk to me, they know to leave me the hell alone. if you continue to make comments like previous post, we may have to bicker!  >:(

Written By: Tam on 02/09/07 at 1:19 pm

So would I, and I'm sorry but I'm not going to sit back and ignore when someone is doing an Alex.I do ignore a lot of stuff but sometimes you just have to tell someone where to get off!
I also think that the silly teasing is what makes this board fun.

It was this bit I didn't understand. 'yet we don't have that same amount of pride in ourselves or respect for others that read, in order to keep the posts intellectual.'

On another note I never cease to be amazed when a new person joins and starts throwing hissy fits all over because someone ignored their post or beat them to a reply or some such thing.  ::)

I agree with you about someone being an Alex.
I myself, enjoy reading the sarcastic replies and the drama, but what burns me is when someone name calls or directly insults another member because of their opinions or views. Too many times have I read someone calling another member an idiot, or telling them they are stupid for doing something their way - (unless of course they are an Alex and asked for advice then shoot it down) and this is where I find the intellect drops.

Of course this place shouldn't be all butterflies and roses. I would get bored easily if there was no drama. (See "why do you return here day after day") I just dont like the belittling of each other as often as it happens.

Written By: Howard on 02/09/07 at 3:52 pm

i'm just posting on this thread so it'll come up on my refresh list.

please don't yell at me!

Why shouldn't I?

Written By: Gis on 02/10/07 at 4:07 am

I agree with you about someone being an Alex.
I myself, enjoy reading the sarcastic replies and the drama, but what burns me is when someone name calls or directly insults another member because of their opinions or views. Too many times have I read someone calling another member an idiot, or telling them they are stupid for doing something their way - (unless of course they are an Alex and asked for advice then shoot it down) and this is where I find the intellect drops.

Of course this place shouldn't be all butterflies and roses. I would get bored easily if there was no drama. (See "why do you return here day after day") I just dont like the belittling of each other as often as it happens.
Thanks for making that clearer Tam. I swear one week off work and my brain stops working. ::)
I agree name calling is absolutely out of line.

Written By: Howard on 02/10/07 at 7:11 am

So What's wrong with a little bickering once in a while?

Written By: AL-B Mk. III on 02/10/07 at 3:22 pm

http://videobomb.com/thumbnails/7ce9e8cacde6bbffb2a6e54eb3089a99.jpg
AND I DON'T WANT ANY MORE YELLING!

NO MORE!!!

DON'T SLAM THE F**KING DOOR!!!

Written By: La Roche on 02/10/07 at 3:32 pm

I'm new and i enjoy the bickering,i've been in too many boards where all the people would make me sick with all the lovey dovey crap. That doesn't mean i want you guys to stop being nice to me,alright? :D

Yup. I'd be weirded out if everyone was really nice to everyone else.

Something I look forward to most days is to come and get abused by Beth. I can't sleep without it, I feel too smug otherwise.

Written By: spaceace on 02/10/07 at 3:35 pm

http://www.inthe00s.com/smile/11/cussing.gif!!!!!

Written By: La Roche on 02/10/07 at 3:36 pm

http://www.inthe00s.com/smile/11/cussing.gif!!!!!

I now feel grounded.

Written By: spaceace on 02/10/07 at 3:40 pm

I now feel grounded.

Yeah well my mind went blank.  Besides you don't know who I was cussing out. ;D

Written By: CatwomanofV on 02/10/07 at 4:53 pm

Well, I'm going to call a certain mod a name.

Girlfriend

So, what are you going to do about it?  :D ;D ;D ;D

Cat

Written By: Tam on 02/11/07 at 12:59 am

Girlfriend

Cat

Girl, you so crazy!!!!!! ;D ;D ;D

Written By: whistledog on 02/11/07 at 1:02 am

If you guys don't stop, I'll get The Howardinator after you ;D

http://img515.imageshack.us/img515/8950/terminatorhowardmv1.png

"I will crush you, ya?"

Written By: Dominic L. on 02/11/07 at 1:09 am

Girlfriend

Cat

That's nothing compared to my name!

>=O YOU'RE SUCH A Tam!!

But what's the point of calling somebody something so horrid if they can't even read it?

Written By: whistledog on 02/11/07 at 1:13 am

If you're gonna call someone a name, you have to do it right. 

Take Becks for instance.  That stupid son of a bitch only posted once and never came back.  I hate that bastard >:(

Written By: Dominic L. on 02/11/07 at 1:14 am

Take Becks for instance.  That stupid son of a bitch only posted once and never came back.  I hate that bastard >:(

But he didn't call anybody names!

'Cept maybe when he named himself...

Written By: Badfinger-fan on 02/11/07 at 1:30 am

>=O YOU'RE SUCH A Tam!!

But what's the point of calling somebody something so horrid if they can't even read it?
dude, you could get banned for that  :o

Written By: Tam on 02/11/07 at 2:58 am

>=O YOU'RE SUCH A Tam!!

Watch out now!
Must.... stop.... finger.... from.... clicking.... the.... ban..... button!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
;D ;D ;D

Written By: Sister Morphine on 02/11/07 at 3:01 am

If someone called me that.....oooh, it would SO be on.

Written By: Howard on 02/11/07 at 2:29 pm

If you guys don't stop, I'll get The Howardinator after you ;D

http://img515.imageshack.us/img515/8950/terminatorhowardmv1.png

"I will crush you, ya?"

"I'll be back". ;D

Written By: nally on 02/11/07 at 10:28 pm

LOL! :D

I wish those morons wouldn't do that...make an account and just completely abandon the site. (Did I do it right? I probably didn't.)

Written By: whistledog on 02/11/07 at 10:31 pm

LOL! :D

I wish those morons wouldn't do that...make an account and just completely abandon the site. (Did I do it right? I probably didn't.)

You gotta swear damnit

Becks, that bastard.  Only coming here just that once.  Just thinking about him makes me want to smash his friggin' teeth in >:(

Written By: nally on 02/11/07 at 10:34 pm

You gotta swear damnit

Becks, that bastard.  Only coming here just that once.  Just thinking about him makes me want to smash his friggin' teeth in >:(

Aww, dammit! >:( Just thinkin' about that basterd makes me wanna wipe his account. But I can't do that, since I ain't a mod. :-\\

Written By: Umbrella Weather on 02/11/07 at 10:35 pm

Aww, dammit! >:( Just thinkin' about that basterd makes me wanna wipe his account. But I can't do that, since I ain't a mod. :-\\

Why does everybody express such anger? He just wanted an answer to his burning questions.

Written By: whistledog on 02/11/07 at 10:37 pm

Why does everybody express such anger? He just wanted an answer to his burning questions.

You wanna mess with me boi?  I bust a cap in yo punk ass >:(

Written By: Tia on 02/11/07 at 10:37 pm

becks is a god, and as such, sometimes provokes anger from his rebellious subjects.

rest assured though, vengeance will be swift.

Written By: quirky_cat_girl on 02/11/07 at 11:06 pm

wow Jeff..I'm impressed!! ;) ;D

Written By: jackas on 02/11/07 at 11:07 pm

wow Jeff..I'm impressed!! ;) ;D

I was suprised as well. ;D

Written By: Sister Morphine on 02/11/07 at 11:08 pm

Wait, did he just use a swear word?  Well f*ck me on a plate, I didn't know he had it in him.

Written By: quirky_cat_girl on 02/11/07 at 11:09 pm

Well f*ck me on a plate

well....wouldn't that be fun? :D ;D

Written By: Umbrella Weather on 02/11/07 at 11:10 pm

Wait, did he just use a swear word?  Well f*ck me on a plate, I didn't know he had it in him.

No, he edited it to make it appropriate for 26 year olds.

Written By: Jessica on 02/11/07 at 11:10 pm

*starts singing the Hallelujah Chorus*

Written By: Sister Morphine on 02/11/07 at 11:10 pm

well....wouldn't that be fun? :D ;D

As long as the plate didn't come right out of the dishwasher.  Hot plate + my naked ass =  me screaming down the street.

Written By: Tia on 02/11/07 at 11:10 pm

we may be seeing a new, angrier nally. a nally who thirsts for vengeance.

Written By: quirky_cat_girl on 02/11/07 at 11:11 pm

As long as the plate didn't come right out of the dishwasher.  Hot plate + my naked ass =  me screaming down the street.

yes...that would suck.

Written By: quirky_cat_girl on 02/11/07 at 11:11 pm

we may be seeing a new, angrier nally. a nally who thirsts for vengeance.

dude, that would be GREAT! Like...if he just totally went off on everyone. I would be so proud!

Written By: Sister Morphine on 02/11/07 at 11:12 pm

I would like to see a meltdown of Alex-level proportions. 

Written By: Umbrella Weather on 02/11/07 at 11:12 pm

dude, that would be GREAT! Like...if he just totally went off on everyone. I would be so proud!

He'd be Nutty Nally! Woo!

Written By: whistledog on 02/11/07 at 11:13 pm

He'd be Nutty Nally! Woo!

:o

Written By: quirky_cat_girl on 02/11/07 at 11:17 pm

I would like to see a meltdown of Alex-level proportions. 

me too...I'd pay to see that! ;)

Written By: Umbrella Weather on 02/11/07 at 11:18 pm

:o

Stop being surprised. You're not allowed to be anything but sad.

Written By: Tia on 02/11/07 at 11:31 pm

nally knows what you're thinking: did he fire 6,000 shots? or only 5,999?

Written By: whistledog on 02/11/07 at 11:32 pm

Stop being surprised. You're not allowed to be anything but sad.

http://img174.imageshack.us/img174/8462/rolleyeslol7aakv8.gif

Written By: Sister Morphine on 02/11/07 at 11:32 pm

That picture is really scary.  It might haunt me.

Written By: Trimac20 on 02/11/07 at 11:33 pm

You'd be surprised at what some of the more...'senior' members of the inthe00s are really like...

Written By: whistledog on 02/11/07 at 11:33 pm

nally knows what you're thinking: did he fire 6,000 shots? or only 5,999?

He fired 6001 shots, and he did it on February 11, 2007 at 6:45pm and 21 milliseconds.  On that same day, he was wearing a green shirt, and had a bowl of rice krispies for breakfast to which he took 16 spoonfuls

Written By: Sister Morphine on 02/11/07 at 11:34 pm

You'd be surprised at what some of the more...'senior' members of the inthe00s are really like...

Why don't you share with the class.  I'm sure we'd all love to know what you're talking about.

Written By: Tia on 02/11/07 at 11:35 pm

hey, i thought you weren't even feeling motivated to post. let's go with that thought.

Written By: jackas on 02/11/07 at 11:36 pm

And hhwaat does this mean?

Written By: Tia on 02/11/07 at 11:37 pm

hmm, looks like that post is meeting with uniformly negative response. ;D

all except mr. tia. he happens to agree with trimac. which actually surprises me.

Written By: Jessica on 02/11/07 at 11:38 pm

And hhwaat does this mean?

He's on the rag.

Written By: Sister Morphine on 02/11/07 at 11:38 pm

hey, i thought you weren't even feeling motivated to post. let's go with that thought.

http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y137/tjfontaine/intersheesh/daaamn.jpg

Written By: Trimac20 on 02/11/07 at 11:38 pm

all except mr. tia. he happens to agree with trimac. which actually surprises me.

I'd like to share with all of you - Electrophile/Sister Morphine, Jacks.etc...but that would incite bickering, which Chucky seems to disapprove of. So sorry :-X

Written By: Dominic L. on 02/11/07 at 11:39 pm

He fired 6001 shots, and he did it on February 11, 2007 at 6:45pm and 21 milliseconds.  On that same day, he was wearing a green shirt, and had a bowl of rice krispies for breakfast to which he took 16 spoonfuls

What did he tell his parents as he walked into the kitchen that morning?

Written By: Sister Morphine on 02/11/07 at 11:40 pm

So you say something snotty and then when asked to elaborate go "Oh but I can't, Chucky wouldn't like it".  How clever.

Written By: Tia on 02/11/07 at 11:43 pm

well, inciting bickering on the don't bicker thread is sorta too obvious. you gotta get more guerrilla on that sheesh yo.

Written By: whistledog on 02/11/07 at 11:45 pm

What did he tell his parents as he walked into the kitchen that morning?

That he wanted to become a woman, so he could actually look like Shakira

Written By: Trimac20 on 02/11/07 at 11:45 pm

So you say something snotty and then when asked to elaborate go "Oh but I can't, Chucky wouldn't like it".  How clever.

I'm just recommending that you don't take anyone at face value. People, advertantly or not, are creating a sort of public persona when they post on message boards.

Written By: Tia on 02/11/07 at 11:46 pm

and beth rocks. there's something about my current avatar that sorta says, beth, to me. like, if the camera pulled back to a long shot her foot'd be resting on the side of somebody's face.

Written By: Sister Morphine on 02/11/07 at 11:46 pm

and beth rocks. there's something about my current avatar that sorta says, beth, to me. like, if the camera pulled back to a long shot her foot'd be resting on the side of somebody's face.

You're golden, man.

Written By: Trimac20 on 02/11/07 at 11:48 pm

Beth does rock, I like her attitude...At least I know she's not being fake.

Written By: Tam on 02/11/07 at 11:49 pm

Yes, but is it like Trimac of the 2000's or more like Trimac of the 90's? ;D ;D ;D

j/k for real!

Written By: Howard on 02/12/07 at 4:37 pm

http://img174.imageshack.us/img174/8462/rolleyeslol7aakv8.gif

That's weird!

Written By: CatwomanofV on 02/12/07 at 4:41 pm

Girl, you so crazy!!!!!! ;D ;D ;D

OMG! You called me crazy. Are you going to ban yourself now?  :D ;D ;D ;D

Cat

Written By: Howard on 02/12/07 at 4:50 pm

BICKER! ;D

Written By: Step-chan on 02/12/07 at 5:15 pm

BICKER! ;D

It's your fault I'm old and gray!!!!!

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Gets shot

Written By: Howard on 02/13/07 at 1:09 pm

It's your fault I'm old and gray!!!!!

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Gets shot

Shoot you now or wait till we get home?

Written By: nally on 02/13/07 at 2:15 pm

Shoot you now or wait till we get home?

Shoot him now! Shoot him now! :D ;D

Wait...he doesn't have to shoot you now.

Written By: spaceace on 02/13/07 at 2:18 pm

Step-chan hasn't been zapped in a while.  ZAP!  There I feel better now. :)

Written By: Marian on 02/13/07 at 3:05 pm

are you touching him or not touching him? ;D

Written By: spaceace on 02/13/07 at 3:08 pm

are you touching him or not touching him? ;D

Why would I need to touch him?  He knows I have a ray gun. ;D

Written By: Tia on 02/13/07 at 3:22 pm

funny, i used to use a cattle prod on howard a lot, whenever he mentioned his "frankfurter." an attempt at aversion therapy.

he didn't seem to care for it much.

*zap*

Written By: spaceace on 02/13/07 at 3:25 pm

funny, i used to use a cattle prod on howard a lot, whenever he mentioned his "frankfurter." an attempt at aversion therapy.

he didn't seem to care for it much.

*zap*

I remember him telling me how cruel you were.

May I suggest full power taz.

*zap*

Written By: Tia on 02/13/07 at 3:28 pm

ow! hey!

*zapzap*

Written By: spaceace on 02/13/07 at 3:31 pm

ow! hey!

*zapzap*

Missed!!!  Why is Andy lit up like a Christmas tree?

*zap*

Written By: Mr. Tia on 02/13/07 at 3:36 pm

Missed!!!  Why is Andy lit up like a Christmas tree?

*zap*
quit bothering my sister! >:(

*zap*

Written By: Tia on 02/13/07 at 3:37 pm

ow! hey! now YOU missed!

Written By: spaceace on 02/13/07 at 3:39 pm

quit bothering my sister! >:(

*zap*

Oh shoot now there's back up.  Can't believe I'm out numbered. :o

*ZAP*

Subject: Re: Can people please stop zapping each other

Written By: Rice_Cube on 02/13/07 at 3:41 pm

...it's messing with the electric bills.

Written By: ultraviolet52 on 02/13/07 at 6:32 pm

.. I've got some bicker in my pants  :o  ;D

Written By: Tia on 02/13/07 at 6:33 pm

*zap*

:)

Written By: Howard on 02/13/07 at 10:23 pm

*zap*

:)

zap your ass! >:(

Written By: Tia on 02/13/07 at 10:28 pm

zap your ass! >:(
that wasn't even directed at you!

Written By: Howard on 02/13/07 at 10:32 pm

Well zap your ass anyway.

*zap* :P

Written By: Dominic L. on 02/13/07 at 10:48 pm

XDDDD HAHAHAHAH!

Written By: Badfinger-fan on 02/14/07 at 2:06 am

;D  I read this at work & almost choked , Kristen, you've been a naughty girl with a bicker in your knickers

Written By: Tia on 02/14/07 at 2:19 am

in the name of tia. we all have to love each other and find a way to get along.

tia sez, spark a doob and chill, bro.

Written By: Badfinger-fan on 02/14/07 at 2:24 am

I'd rather fight, and then make up  8)

Written By: Howard on 02/14/07 at 6:19 am

I'd rather fight, and then make up  8)

*zap*

Written By: spaceace on 02/14/07 at 1:22 pm

in the name of tia. we all have to love each other and find a way to get along.

tia sez, spark a doob and chill, bro.

http://www.inthe00s.com/smile/01/anim-jjd.gif

Written By: ultraviolet52 on 02/14/07 at 1:29 pm

;D  I read this at work & almost choked , Kristen, you've been a naughty girl with a bicker in your knickers

;D For some reason that just sounded funny. I am glad I almost made you choke, Mike. It was a honour  ;D

Written By: Howard on 02/14/07 at 6:05 pm

Can't we please just bicker? >:(

Written By: Sister Morphine on 02/14/07 at 6:06 pm

;D For some reason that just sounded funny. I am glad I almost made you choke, Mike. It was a honour  ;D

I love how you threw in the British spelling.  How insouciant.

Written By: spaceace on 02/14/07 at 6:09 pm

Can't we please just bicker? >:(

Shut up Howard.

http://www.inthe00s.com/smile/04/eviltongue.gif

BTW

*ZAP*!!!!

Written By: Howard on 02/14/07 at 6:34 pm

Shut up Howard.

http://www.inthe00s.com/smile/04/eviltongue.gif

BTW

*ZAP*!!!!

Bite me. :P

Written By: spaceace on 02/14/07 at 6:42 pm

Bite me. :P

So have any communicable diseases I should know about???

Written By: Howard on 02/14/07 at 6:49 pm

So have any communicable diseases I should know about???

pimples on my ass.

Written By: Dominic L. on 02/14/07 at 6:50 pm

pimples on my ass.

O_O

Written By: Sister Morphine on 02/14/07 at 6:50 pm

pimples on my ass.

Ooooookay.

Written By: Howard on 02/14/07 at 6:50 pm

O_O

Those look like boobs ;D

Written By: spaceace on 02/14/07 at 6:51 pm

pimples on my ass.

That not communicable, that only means you need to bath more. :P

Written By: Howard on 02/14/07 at 6:52 pm

That not communicable, that only means you need to bath more. :P

wanna join me? ;)

Written By: spaceace on 02/14/07 at 6:54 pm

wanna join me? ;)

No.

Written By: Jessica on 02/14/07 at 6:55 pm

Oh, good lord. ;D

Written By: Tia on 02/14/07 at 6:55 pm

do i have to start a "help bathe howard's pimply butt" thread?

Written By: spaceace on 02/14/07 at 6:57 pm

Oh no.  Has it finally come to that. :P

Written By: Howard on 02/14/07 at 6:57 pm

you would have to shave it first. :P

Written By: Sister Morphine on 02/14/07 at 6:57 pm

Please no.  For the good of the children.

Written By: Sister Morphine on 02/14/07 at 6:57 pm

I think I'm going to hork.

Written By: Howard on 02/14/07 at 7:03 pm

hork away.

Written By: Dominic L. on 02/14/07 at 7:05 pm

hork away.

... She's gonna hork ON YOU, buddy.

Written By: Jessica on 02/14/07 at 7:06 pm

I think that calls for a "Help shave Howard's ass" thread.

Written By: Howard on 02/14/07 at 7:06 pm

I think that calls for a "Help shave Howard's ass" thread.

But it's going to hurt

Written By: Sister Morphine on 02/14/07 at 7:09 pm

... She's gonna hork ON YOU, buddy.

Good call, Dom.

Written By: Jessica on 02/14/07 at 7:10 pm

But it's going to hurt

No it won't. We'll get the best barber in New York.

Written By: Howard on 02/14/07 at 7:10 pm

No it won't. We'll get the best barber in New York.

Could you also shave my chest hair while you're at it?

Written By: Jessica on 02/14/07 at 7:12 pm

Could you also shave my chest hair while you're at it?

That'll cost extra.

Written By: Howard on 02/14/07 at 7:12 pm

That'll cost extra.

DAMN

Written By: 80s_cheerleader on 02/14/07 at 7:15 pm

I just did a little bit in my mouth

Written By: Tia on 02/14/07 at 7:17 pm

a conversation i had on another board about this chick who did buttcrack waxing.

http://www.retrocrush.com/forum/index.php?topic=7041.50

Written By: Badfinger-fan on 02/15/07 at 1:47 am

It caught me off guard, you're usually sweet and innocent,  I guess I didn't notice you growing up so fast and now look at you. makes me proud to see you following in my footsteps and displaying a naughty sense of humour  ;D 

...most of the bickering on here has been quite trivial. I wish Alex would be allowed back so we could see one more good one for the road. 

Written By: Howard on 02/15/07 at 3:17 pm

I just did a little bit in my mouth

fantastic!

Written By: Dominic L. on 02/15/07 at 4:49 pm

fantastic!

No. That's... not fantastic.

Written By: Sister Morphine on 02/15/07 at 4:56 pm

Yes, horking is not cool.

Written By: AL-B Mk. III on 02/15/07 at 4:59 pm

...most of the bickering on here has been quite trivial.
...And to be quite honest, that's when the boards can be the most fun.

Someone had to say it.

Written By: Badfinger-fan on 02/15/07 at 8:14 pm

...And to be quite honest, that's when the boards can be the most fun.

Someone had to say it.

exactly, it can be fun to a point, but then sometimes, every once in awhile it can escalate into all out nuclear war.

Written By: jackas on 02/15/07 at 8:33 pm

exactly, it can be fun to a point, but then sometimes, every once in awhile it can escalate into all out nuclear war.

Now you see, the changing of the worrd is inevitabre!

Written By: La Roche on 02/15/07 at 8:58 pm

In the interest of fairness, I changed my little thing about butchering a specific collection of individuals.. to something far more polite.  ;D ;D ;D

Written By: Tam on 02/15/07 at 11:14 pm

In the interest of fairness, I changed my little thing about butchering a specific collection of individuals.. to something far more polite.  ;D ;D ;D

Smeg!
That word tickles me!
Smeggity smeg smeg!! Mahaha ;D ;D

karma +1

Written By: Badfinger-fan on 02/16/07 at 12:30 am

fairness and politeness?  ???  f*ck that!!

Written By: Marian on 02/16/07 at 1:35 pm

Please no.  For the good of the children.
??? :otoo late

Written By: Step-chan on 02/16/07 at 1:59 pm

::)

Written By: Howard on 02/16/07 at 2:24 pm

Yes, horking is not cool.

How'd you hear about the word "hork"? ???

Written By: Tia on 02/20/07 at 12:45 am

i remember this girl heather used the word "hork" back in the 80s when i was in high school. i'd totally never heard it before, and i was like, hork! that's awesome! that's totally gonna be my word for tossing cookies from now on.

Written By: Tam on 02/20/07 at 12:47 am

i remember this girl heather used the word "hork" back in the 80s when i was in high school. i'd totally never heard it before, and i was like, hork! that's awesome! that's totally gonna be my word for tossing cookies from now on.

Ya, well, ............................... BAH!

{Tam tries to bicker with Mike but fails miserably!}

;D

Written By: Sister Morphine on 02/20/07 at 12:48 am

How'd you hear about the word "hork"? ???

What do you mean?  I've been using it for a long time.

Written By: Tia on 02/20/07 at 12:48 am

Ya, well, ............................... BAH!

{Tam tries to bicker with Mike but fails miserably!}

;D
ha! i just added you as a friend on myspace too. and this is the thanks i get! bickering and hatred?!? where's the love?!? ;D

Written By: Tia on 02/20/07 at 12:49 am

omg. that emo thing in your subject line is so wrong. and yet hilarious.

Written By: Tam on 02/20/07 at 12:51 am

omg. that emo thing in your subject line is so wrong. and yet hilarious.

Thanks! I found it the night before the boards went caput!!
Excellent on the friend add as well!!!

karma +1 8)

Written By: Midas on 02/20/07 at 12:52 am

Quitcher bickering and join us for Happy Hour!

Written By: Tia on 02/20/07 at 12:55 am

you and your happy hours! don't you realize there are problems in the world? aren't you aware there are starving children in africa? you and your damn "fun."  >:(

so where's it at? ;)

Written By: Midas on 02/20/07 at 12:56 am

you and your happy hours! don't you realize there are problems in the world? aren't you aware there are starving children in africa? you and your damn "fun."  >:(

so where's it at? ;)

Games forum.  I can send those starving children a drink via transponder.  :D

Written By: Tam on 02/20/07 at 12:57 am

so where's it at? ;)

You can find us here:

http://www.inthe00s.com/index.php?topic=7504.msg1227387#msg1227387

but do you have a transponder??!!!

Written By: Howard on 02/20/07 at 7:16 am

What if I don't want to? >:(

Written By: Midas on 02/20/07 at 7:08 pm

What if I don't want to? >:(

No drink for you!

Written By: Marian on 02/21/07 at 2:46 pm

How bout a green tea?

Written By: Apricot on 02/21/07 at 2:51 pm

Smeg!
That word tickles me!
Smeggity smeg smeg!! Mahaha ;D ;D

karma +1

Eeeeeeeeeehhh, smeg... I heard that word a long time ago and looked up what it was.. got re-directed to a similar word... biiiiiiig mistake.

Written By: Howard on 02/21/07 at 4:25 pm

No drink for you!

Aw C'mon Just 1 drink? :(

Written By: Midas on 02/21/07 at 7:43 pm

Aw C'mon Just 1 drink? :(

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v472/djmidas96/poor_baby.jpg

Okay, just ONE.    :D  ;D

Written By: Jessica on 02/22/07 at 9:27 am

Eeeeeeeeeehhh, smeg... I heard that word a long time ago and looked up what it was.. got re-directed to a similar word... biiiiiiig mistake.

You should see that other word in real life. Definitely not pleasant. :-X

Written By: karen on 02/22/07 at 9:46 am

this?

Written By: Howard on 02/22/07 at 11:48 am

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v472/djmidas96/poor_baby.jpg

Okay, just ONE.    :D   ;D

I'll take Sex On The Beach

Written By: Ashkicksass on 02/22/07 at 1:51 pm

What does it mean?

Written By: Jessica on 02/22/07 at 1:54 pm

I think Tubeway was referring to the word "smegma", which pretty much translates to that nasty gross crap that gets trapped between the foreskin and the penis. Totally nasty. Jason had it, which caused an infection, which caused Mommy to feel really bad because she hadn't cleaned it properly. :-X

You can Wikipedia about it, I think...if you really want to know more.

Written By: Ashkicksass on 02/22/07 at 2:12 pm

I think I'm good...  :-\\

Written By: Step-chan on 02/22/07 at 3:20 pm

I think Tubeway was referring to the word "smegma", which pretty much translates to that nasty gross crap that gets trapped between the foreskin and the penis. Totally nasty. Jason had it, which caused an infection, which caused Mommy to feel really bad because she hadn't cleaned it properly. :-X

I'm having flashbacks now...... ick. Thank goodness I don't have that anymore.

Written By: Tia on 02/22/07 at 3:26 pm

mmm. that's good on pizza but most places don't have it.

Written By: Howard on 02/23/07 at 3:32 pm

No Thank You.

Written By: Badfinger-fan on 03/13/07 at 3:40 am

has there been any bickering lately?  somebody should pick a fight

Written By: Sister Morphine on 03/13/07 at 3:52 am

Fudge you, you fudging fudgehead.

Written By: Badfinger-fan on 03/13/07 at 4:01 am

Fudge you, you fudging fudgehead.
  :o  take this you fudgeface!

http://rds.yahoo.com/_ylt=A0Je5xayZ_ZFMLQARSKjzbkF;_ylu=X3oDMTA4NDgyNWN0BHNlYwNwcm9m/SIG=1283jtmjl/EXP=1173862706/**http%3A//www.bilherron.com/cryforhelp/p/arodcheats.jpg

Written By: karen on 03/13/07 at 4:35 am

Why did you bump this thread?  >:( It just stirs things up

Written By: Howard on 03/13/07 at 6:35 am

http://www.inthe00s.com/smile/13/knob.gif

Written By: Jessica on 03/13/07 at 9:31 am

I've been trying to, but everyone is too damned mellow. Stupid Spring fever!

Written By: Ashkicksass on 03/13/07 at 9:43 am

Why did you bump this thread?   >:( It just stirs things up

Yeah, nice going Mike.  Or should I call you Pot Stirrer Jones?  :P

Written By: Rice_Cube on 03/13/07 at 9:46 am

:o  take this you fudgeface!

http://rds.yahoo.com/_ylt=A0Je5xayZ_ZFMLQARSKjzbkF;_ylu=X3oDMTA4NDgyNWN0BHNlYwNwcm9m/SIG=1283jtmjl/EXP=1173862706/**http%3A//www.bilherron.com/cryforhelp/p/arodcheats.jpg

EEEEEEEEE, a ball!  Me want!

:D :D

Written By: karen on 03/13/07 at 9:48 am

Choose your weapons

Written By: Ashkicksass on 03/13/07 at 9:50 am

Choose your weapons

;D

Written By: 80s_cheerleader on 03/13/07 at 10:38 am

Choose your weapons
I get the silver one O0

Written By: Ashkicksass on 03/13/07 at 10:41 am

Here is my weapon of choice:

Written By: Howard on 03/13/07 at 12:31 pm

I'll choose a barb wire bat!

Written By: Midas on 03/13/07 at 7:35 pm

I'll choose a barb wire bat!

Yowza!  :o

Here is my weapon of choice:

Kinky.

Written By: Howard on 03/14/07 at 6:05 pm

Yowza!  :o

Kinky.

or The Great Khali :o

Check for new replies or respond here...