inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: If My Life Were A TV Show, I Would Be...

Written By: HawkTheSlayer on 07/20/06 at 7:12 pm

I know I'm asking for something with this, but have you ever compared your life with something on the television?

If so, which show would your life be?
Why would it be this way?

Remember- this is your life, not someone else's.

I'll start-
I'd have to say "Doctor Who".
I feel like I'm trapped in times where I don't belong, I have to fight my way through each day, I meet all sorts of characters, and the best things seem to happen to me by accident.

-Next?

Subject: Re: If My Life Were A TV Show, I Would Be...

Written By: quirky_cat_girl on 07/20/06 at 7:28 pm

my life would be, "Roseanne"...because it seems like no matter how hard we try, we can never get ahead. ALSO, Beth (midnightdarkness) and I have a total Jackie/Roseanne relationship...it's really funny. AND...I really remind myself of Darlene sometimes! ;)

Written By: Foo Bar on 07/20/06 at 9:25 pm

"Married with Children"

Because I'm neither married nor childed, and I owe my status in part due to the wisdom of the great sage Al Bundy:

"Lie, when your wife is waking.
Lie, when your belly's aching.
Lie, when you know she's faking.
Lie, sell shoes, and lie."

There, but for the wisdom of the Sage, go I.

Written By: Rice_Cube on 07/20/06 at 9:25 pm

The Greatest American Hero.

Written By: velvetoneo on 07/20/06 at 9:29 pm

my life would be, "Roseanne"...because it seems like no matter how hard we try, we can never get ahead. ALSO, Beth (midnightdarkness) and I have a total Jackie/Roseanne relationship...it's really funny. AND...I really remind myself of Darlene sometimes! ;)

Which one is Jackie and which is Roseanne?

Written By: quirky_cat_girl on 07/20/06 at 9:34 pm

Which one is Jackie and which is Roseanne?

I am Roseanne (the older sister....always looking out for the younger sister...I am married, I have a child...we always seem to have money problems..etc.) Beth is Jackie....(she is always over our house, we are really close....she is confused about her life sometimes...etc.) The only thing that Beth is NOT (that jackie IS)...is a slut! LOLOL!! ;D :D

Written By: velvetoneo on 07/20/06 at 9:42 pm

I would be a cross between Lisa and Bart from The Simpsons, or Dorothy from The Golden Girls (bad judgment and bookish), or a little bit like Jackie from Roseanne. But, mostly Lisa.

That...and Beth didn't screw Tom Arnold.

Written By: quirky_cat_girl on 07/20/06 at 9:44 pm

That...and Beth didn't screw Tom Arnold.

hahaha..LMFAO!! :D ;D

Written By: Badfinger-fan on 07/20/06 at 10:11 pm

http://rds.yahoo.com/_ylt=A0Je5x6bQ8BEAvIA9tyjzbkF;_ylu=X3oDMTA4NDgyNWN0BHNlYwNwcm9m/SIG=124s9etoq/EXP=1153537307/**http%3a//www.junkscience.com/images/happy-days.jpg

http://rds.yahoo.com/_ylt=A0Je5mWDQ8BEiF0BC6KjzbkF;_ylu=X3oDMTA4NDgyNWN0BHNlYwNwcm9m/SIG=12cqvip4l/EXP=1153537283/**http%3a//www.factsofisrael.com/en/images/articles/fonz.jpg

I like the coolness, the calmness, the don't f*ck with me attitude and the love of women and the comradery he shared with Richie Cunningham, and I feel like I share his optimism on life, he was sincere and cared for people, but deep down he also had weaknesses and insecurities like everyone. I am no Fonzi, but I try my best.  8)

Written By: Jessica on 07/20/06 at 10:23 pm

"Lost", because sometimes I feel like I'm stranded on a deserted island and I don't know what the hell is going on.

Check for new replies or respond here...