inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: DAK HATES INTHE00S!!!--What will interest him?

Written By: Dominic L. on 07/24/06 at 6:15 pm

Will he ever post again?!

Subject: Re: DAK HATES INTHE00S!!!

Written By: Dominic L. on 07/24/06 at 6:17 pm

Chinwe says:
i don't HATE InThe00s, it just doesn't interest me any more

Subject: Re: DAK HATES INTHE00S!!!--What will interest him?

Written By: Dominic L. on 07/24/06 at 6:20 pm

Michael... what will interest you? ANSWER OR ELSEEE !!!! >:-{

Written By: Dominic L. on 07/24/06 at 6:21 pm

What are you talking about..?

I ... I sorry, I can't tell!

Written By: Sister Morphine on 07/24/06 at 6:44 pm

WTF.

Written By: quirky_cat_girl on 07/24/06 at 6:54 pm

another valueable member gone....hmmm, I wonder why. ???

Written By: MidKnightDarkness on 07/24/06 at 8:29 pm

Dammit, Mike. Just.. dammit.  :(

Written By: Dominic L. on 07/24/06 at 9:17 pm

He says he won't post again until there's something worth replying to. This is my last ditch attempt.

Written By: Badfinger-fan on 07/24/06 at 9:20 pm

He says he won't post again until there's something worth replying to. This is my last ditch attempt.
that's too bad, but understandable.  boredom perhaps ??? , or maybe he is taking a much deserved & needed break. Do whatchu gotta do for yourself Michael & then get your you-know-what back here when you're up to it. Philip can't do this all by himself you know  8)

Written By: Dominic L. on 07/24/06 at 9:36 pm

that's too bad, but understandable.  boredom perhaps ??? , or maybe he is taking a much deserved & needed break. Do whatchu gotta do for yourself Michael & then get your you-know-what back here when you're up to it. Philip can't do this all by himself you know  8)

He says he's bored and he has nothing to say anymore. :/

Written By: Apricot on 07/24/06 at 10:25 pm

another valueable member gone....hmmm, I wonder why. ???

Cause this place is a bit of a drag lately.. slow, boring..

Written By: Badfinger-fan on 07/24/06 at 10:26 pm

He says he's bored and he has nothing to say anymore. :/
too bad, he's a good guy.

Written By: Morton on 07/25/06 at 7:09 pm

Okay. Just to clarify: I DO NOT HATE INTHE00s. Over the past 16 months I have met some of the friendliest, most interesting, and frankly, wierdest people I will probably ever meet. But I suppose, because of the type of person I am, I just got bored of this place. (This isn't the first website i've got bored of and stopped posting in - AmIRight among others have also lost my interest, although InThe00s kept it the longest). The reason i've stopped posting, is, as a number of members have guessed, boredome.

You should all be proud of yourselves in keeping me entertained all these months! - You've done a fantastic job!  ;D

I don't think i'll delete my account (Just in case  ;) ), but it's highly doubtful i'll be posting any more replies here. I'll leave my contact info here if anyone wants to talk  :)

Thank you all for an enjoyable year-and-a-bit, it's certainly been... different!  :D
Laters

Written By: chaka on 07/26/06 at 5:54 am

Aw shucks. It's a bloody shame to see you go. :(

Written By: quirky_cat_girl on 07/27/06 at 1:56 pm

Okay. Just to clarify: I DO NOT HATE INTHE00s. Over the past 16 months I have met some of the friendliest, most interesting, and frankly, wierdest people I will probably ever meet. But I suppose, because of the type of person I am, I just got bored of this place. (This isn't the first website i've got bored of and stopped posting in - AmIRight among others have also lost my interest, although InThe00s kept it the longest). The reason i've stopped posting, is, as a number of members have guessed, boredome.

You should all be proud of yourselves in keeping me entertained all these months! - You've done a fantastic job!  ;D

I don't think i'll delete my account (Just in case  ;) ), but it's highly doubtful i'll be posting any more replies here. I'll leave my contact info here if anyone wants to talk  :)

Thank you all for an enjoyable year-and-a-bit, it's certainly been... different!  :D
Laters

man, we're gonna miss you Michael. :-\\

Written By: Tia on 07/27/06 at 2:05 pm

Well if dak wasn't into the hilarious house of frightenstein or the bit about Britney spears confusing joan jett and pat benatar I dunno...

Written By: FaultyDog on 07/27/06 at 4:43 pm

Laters

Oh....BLAH! :D

But seriously: I'm sorry to see you leave, although I kinda understand the boredom. Come back when you feel like it, Michael. There's always room for you. :)

Written By: ultraviolet52 on 07/27/06 at 4:56 pm

Mike... but .. but.. what about our date?  :(

Written By: chaka on 07/27/06 at 5:05 pm

Mike... but .. but.. what about our date?  :(

yeah,Michael what about it?
You can't just leave a girl like that..! ;)

Written By: Tia on 07/27/06 at 8:07 pm

Okay. Just to clarify: I DO NOT HATE INTHE00s. Over the past 16 months I have met some of the friendliest, most interesting, and frankly, wierdest people I will probably ever meet.
wait. there are weird people on inthe00s?

SMOKE EM OUTTA THEIR HOLES. weirdness of any kind will NOT be tolerated on this message board. >:(

Written By: Dominic L. on 07/27/06 at 8:29 pm

wait. there are weird people on inthe00s?

SMOKE EM OUTTA THEIR HOLES. weirdness of any kind will NOT be tolerated on this message board. >:(

Yes, Sir!!

Check for new replies or respond here...