inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: I'm Back!

Written By: Trimac20 on 07/30/06 at 9:49 am

Hey all, I'm back for a short holiday/conference thing...I enjoyed myself, but was sort of suffering the withdrawl symptoms of extended periods of not posting.. :P

It's been since Tuesday last, but it seems like a lifetime. This is the place to fill me in on any inthe00s gossip...it seems the biggest news has been the banning of Donnie Darko  :-\\, of which I know nothing about...

Subject: Re: I'm Back!

Written By: Dominic L. on 07/30/06 at 11:00 am

D= You should've posted in the new "Leaving" thread.

Written By: Dominic L. on 07/30/06 at 11:11 am

By the way, while you were gone, everybody had a real life meeting in Las Vegas.

Written By: Trimac20 on 07/30/06 at 11:35 am

By the way, while you were gone, everybody had a real life meeting in Las Vegas.

Is this some kind of joke?  ;) :-\\

...seriously?

Written By: KKay on 07/30/06 at 3:24 pm

Hey all, I'm back for a short holiday/conference thing...I enjoyed myself, but was sort of suffering the withdrawl symptoms of extended periods of not posting.. :P

It's been since Tuesday last, but it seems like a lifetime. This is the place to fill me in on any inthe00s gossip...it seems the biggest news has been the banning of Donnie Darko  :-\\, of which I know nothing about...

Hi Trimac....
hate to change the subject for a second, but ....
I know Donnie got banned, but i have no idea why or when. i woke up, jokes were being told, and that's all i know.
i'm curious, too!!!

Written By: Howard on 07/31/06 at 4:47 pm

Where'd you go?

Written By: MidKnightDarkness on 07/31/06 at 8:04 pm

Did you have fun flying your little plane around the Shippensburg cemetery, Trimac..? *Glare*

Written By: Dominic L. on 07/31/06 at 9:26 pm

Did you have fun flying your little plane around the Shippensburg cemetery, Trimac..? *Glare*

We already went over this... That was me.

Written By: MidKnightDarkness on 07/31/06 at 10:53 pm

We already went over this... That was me.

You were just his co-pilot.

Written By: Trimac20 on 08/01/06 at 1:18 am

Yeah, I did actually. I was spraying an invisible, colourless and odourless gas in the air. Whoever inhales this gas will develop cancer and die an excruiciating death.

Check for new replies or respond here...