inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: Addicted to Caroline In The City...and dissapointed it ends on a CLIFFHANGER

Written By: Ripp on 08/06/06 at 10:06 am

My sister got the Caroline in the City DVDs, and I started to watch them, and I got addicted!!! And I like the Richard/Caroline relationship ... and all of this is annoying me to no end because guess what? They only did 4 series before it stopped, and the last episode is a cliffhanger!

What do you think?

Subject: Re: Addicted to Caroline In The City...and dissapointed it ends on a CLIFFHANGER

Written By: Philip Eno on 08/06/06 at 10:22 am

I think you should had done some research on the series first, so that you would have known that there will be no last series and then no tears will be shed over not knowing how it all ends.

Subject: Re: Addicted to Caroline In The City...and dissapointed it ends on a CLIFFHANGER

Written By: Ripp on 08/06/06 at 10:32 am

I knew about the series and its ending before the DVDs, my sister spoke about it before I watched DVDs. But I still like the series, and I'm just saying it's annoying knowing it hasn't got a proper ending.

I still like it! Just, does anyone else like the programme / did anyone else watch it when it was on TV?

Check for new replies or respond here...