inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: Scissor Sisters set for Trafalgar Square gig

Written By: Philip Eno on 08/18/06 at 12:59 am

The New York band are known for their flamboyant style Scissor Sisters will play a free gig in London's Trafalgar Square next month.

Tickets for the show, on 16 September, will be allocated through a prize draw, which can be entered online or by text.

Fans can apply for tickets via the Motorola website. Profits from the prize draw will be dontaed to the Global Fund.

Subject: Re: Scissor Sisters set for Trafalgar Square gig

Written By: Badfinger-fan on 08/18/06 at 1:00 am

The New York band are known for their flamboyant style Scissor Sisters will play a free gig in London's Trafalgar Square next month.

Tickets for the show, on 16 September, will be allocated through a prize draw, which can be entered online or by text.

Fans can apply for tickets via the Motorola website. Profits from the prize draw will be dontaed to the Global Fund.

Isn't that pretty close to where you are? Are you gonna try to win tix?

Written By: Philip Eno on 08/18/06 at 1:02 am

Isn't that pretty close to where you are? Are you gonna try to win tix?
My son may apply for tickets, but that weekend for me is what we call a birthday celebration weekend.

Written By: Badfinger-fan on 08/18/06 at 1:04 am

My son may apply for tickets, but that weekend for me is what we call a birthday celebration weekend.
oh yeah, September is your birthday month. party time in London, the inthe00s bus will coming by to pick you up  8)

Written By: Philip Eno on 08/18/06 at 1:07 am

oh yeah, September is your birthday month. party time in London, the inthe00s bus will coming by to pick you up  8)
...and to take me back home?

Written By: Badfinger-fan on 08/18/06 at 1:09 am

...and to take me back home?
but of course, round trip & family and all are welcome, but if like me, go it alone since my family do not know or understand inthe00s.

Check for new replies or respond here...