inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: I must have a really nice @$$.

Written By: AL-B Mk. III on 09/03/06 at 2:31 pm

There's this biker bar/pool hall just down the street from me, where I like to go and shoot some pool on the weekends. It seems like every time I go down there and bend over to make a shot, at least once a night some random female will reach out and pinch or grab my @$$. Not only that, but when I'm at work, sometimes when I bend over to pick something up, one of my co-workers will give me some form of cat call.
    I feel like such a piece of meat. Why can't people just like me for who I am?  :o :o :o

Subject: Re: I must have a really nice @$$.

Written By: Tia on 09/03/06 at 2:44 pm

well, al-b, if you're going to dress in such a provocative fashion you're gonna have to expect some of this. i mean, a pink leotard with an armadillo shoved down the front!? you're just begging to get pinched.

oh, wait. that wasn't you, sorry.

Written By: Rice_Cube on 09/03/06 at 4:36 pm

Maybe your jeans are so tight that you're giving off the male version of camel-toe known as "the dromedary"...

Written By: Jessica on 09/03/06 at 5:05 pm

There's this biker bar/pool hall just down the street from me, where I like to go and shoot some pool on the weekends. It seems like every time I go down there and bend over to make a shot, at least once a night some random female will reach out and pinch or grab my @$$. Not only that, but when I'm at work, sometimes when I bend over to pick something up, one of my co-workers will give me some form of cat call.
     I feel like such a piece of meat. Why can't people just like me for who I am?  :o :o :o

Soooooo........can you have someone take a picture of your ass in tight jeans and then post it? :D

Written By: LyricBoy on 09/03/06 at 6:28 pm

Al-B...

When you walk into a room, do the girls start saying"Beep, beep, beep... Back that thang up!"

;D ;D

Written By: CatwomanofV on 09/03/06 at 6:37 pm

Soooooo........can you have someone take a picture of your ass in tight jeans and then post it? :D

I agree. We should have all the guys post pics of their butts and we can have a contest.  :D ;D ;D

Cat

Written By: deadrockstar on 09/03/06 at 9:38 pm

I agree. We should have all the guys post pics of their butts and we can have a contest.  :D ;D ;D

Cat

Ewwwww, guy butt. :-X

Written By: Badfinger-fan on 09/03/06 at 10:16 pm

these chicks reconize a manwhore when they see one.  ;D 

Cat
that's an awesome idea Cat, but should not be limited to men, all adult members should post pics of their butts. Now I just need to go thru my rather extensive file of butt shots and see which one to submit  8)

Written By: Tia on 09/03/06 at 10:17 pm

these chicks reconize a manwhore when they see one.  ;D 
that's an awesome idea Cat, but should not be limited to men, all adult members should post pics of their butts. Now I just need to go thru my rather extensive file of butt shots and see which one to submit  8)
start the thread baby!

Written By: Badfinger-fan on 09/03/06 at 10:43 pm

start the thread baby!
easy there big boy, don't be so hasty to post them cakes.  ;D

Written By: whistledog on 09/03/06 at 11:21 pm

Cat

You might get weirdos posting pics of their butts after just coming from the can ;D

Written By: Apricot on 09/03/06 at 11:38 pm

Well, stopping putting it out there, son.

Written By: Howard on 09/04/06 at 8:46 am

And why wasn't I invited?

Written By: Abix on 09/04/06 at 9:37 am

Damn, I checked this thread , thinking I was going to see some Bootay..

Written By: Southern Image on 09/04/06 at 10:56 pm

Send me some pics so I can see. :D

Written By: deadrockstar on 09/04/06 at 11:00 pm

I just happen to own a pair of fairly tight jeans- but no digital camera or scanner. :(

Written By: Wiffle on 09/04/06 at 11:17 pm

thread needs pics!

Written By: Tia on 09/04/06 at 11:23 pm

http://www.junknugget.com/forum/images/smiles/worthless-wo-pics.gif

Written By: Tam on 09/04/06 at 11:30 pm

http://www.humboldt.edu/~circus/reverend_sugarshaker/graphics/curtain%20butt%20call.jpg

That enough butt for you?! ;D

Written By: AL-B Mk. III on 09/05/06 at 1:36 am

Here you go.  ;)

Written By: Sister Morphine on 09/05/06 at 1:50 am

That's hot.

Written By: Tia on 09/05/06 at 1:53 am

yah, i got me a roll of singles.

Written By: AL-B Mk. III on 09/05/06 at 1:57 am

start the thread baby!
http://www.inthe00s.com/index.php/board,35.0.html

Written By: Paul on 09/05/06 at 4:24 am

I would...but I'd never get the picture resized to fit the boards!

Written By: Gis on 09/05/06 at 4:29 am

I would...but I'd never get the picture resized to fit the boards!
;D Spoken like a true Englishman.

Written By: Jessica on 09/05/06 at 8:47 am

Here you go.  ;)

That is a fine looking ass, my friend. I would grab it. ;D

Written By: Howard on 09/05/06 at 2:01 pm

http://www.hotboxdesigns.com/sailor_girl_butt.jpg

Barbie Doll ass.

Written By: Suicidal Blonde on 09/07/06 at 3:02 pm

Sorry, its just a habit  :D

Check for new replies or respond here...