inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: No mas! Nein!

Written By: deadrockstar on 09/05/06 at 1:47 pm

From now on, no more name changes. I promise. If I do, you have the right to make fun of me mercilessly.

I accept who I am, I'm The Dude.  8)

Subject: Re: No mas! Nein!

Written By: Step-chan on 09/05/06 at 1:49 pm

Okay. ;)

Written By: Southern Image on 09/05/06 at 1:53 pm

I like the "Dee Dee Dee" song  ;D

Written By: AL-B Mk. III on 09/05/06 at 8:13 pm

From now on, no more name changes. I promise. If I do, you have the right to make fun of me mercilessly.

Written By: Davester on 09/05/06 at 8:40 pm

There was another member, some time ago, who simply went by the name, "Dude".  A favorite member of mine...

Wonder where he went to..?

By the way, "The Dude", what was your previous name, or names..?  I'm lost, here...

And who is "TheBlackMan" and "TheOtherBlackMan", and "Keezer Soze" or whatever..?

???

Written By: Dominic L. on 09/05/06 at 8:47 pm

TheBlackMan is a new member. TheOtherBlackMan is Beth, and Keysor Soze WAS Alex!

Written By: Davester on 09/05/06 at 8:58 pm

Okay, I get it...

Was Alex "Master Of Reality"..?

Written By: Sister Morphine on 09/05/06 at 9:00 pm

This is why people that change their usernames constantly need to be smacked in the face with a fish. 

Written By: Dominic L. on 09/05/06 at 9:00 pm

This is why people that change their usernames constantly need to be smacked in the face with a fish. 

Aside from Alex, I don't know anybody else who does?

Written By: Sister Morphine on 09/05/06 at 9:04 pm

Aside from Alex, I don't know anybody else who does?

How many names have you had?

Written By: Morton on 09/05/06 at 9:17 pm

I think i'll always remember Alex by Master of Reality.. his Keezer Soze and Borat ones threw me off guard as well  ;D

I think i've only ever had 2 main ones, Dumb Ass Kid and DAK. I've had a few one-off names as well, which i didn't keep for more than a day

Written By: deadrockstar on 09/05/06 at 9:24 pm

I think i'll always remember Alex by Master of Reality.. his Keezer Soze and Borat ones threw me off guard as well  ;D

I think i've only ever had 2 main ones, Dumb Ass Kid and DAK. I've had a few one-off names as well, which i didn't keep for more than a day

I was originally ElDuderino, and then I was The Dark Knight for awhile, and finally Alex_2005. That was my old account. Then I registered this one, at first I was deadrockstar, then I was El_Duderino for a good while. Then I ran through three our for names over a short period of time, just a couple weeks or so. I was The Fez, and some other names I can't remember now. I then switched to Master of Reality, and I had that name for awhile(about 3 or 4 months I think?), then I was Keyser Soze for two or three weeks, then Borat for what? A couple of days. Now I'm just The Dude, because back in the day when I was ElDuderino thats what people on here called me anyhow. :D

Written By: MidKnightDarkness on 09/05/06 at 9:27 pm

All I hear are LIES..!!!

Written By: deadrockstar on 09/05/06 at 9:30 pm

All I hear are LIES..!!!

Get ahold of yourself! *shakes Beth ala' Airplane!*

Written By: Dominic L. on 09/05/06 at 9:31 pm

How many names have you had?

Four or so, but I've had Meat! For a verrry long time, and I'll probably go back to that soon.

Written By: deadrockstar on 09/05/06 at 9:32 pm

Four or so, but I've had Meat! For a verrry long time, and I'll probably go back to that soon.

Have you considered The Dom-inator? ???

Written By: Davester on 09/05/06 at 9:37 pm

I was originally ElDuderino, and then I was The Dark Knight for awhile, and finally Alex_2005. That was my old account. Then I registered this one, at first I was deadrockstar, then I was El_Duderino for a good while. Then I ran through three our for names over a short period of time, just a couple weeks or so. I was The Fez, and some other names I can't remember now. I then switched to Master of Reality, and I had that name for awhile(about 3 or 4 months I think?), then I was Keyser Soze for two or three weeks, then Borat for what? A couple of days. Now I'm just The Dude, because back in the day when I was ElDuderino thats what people on here called me anyhow. :D

Weren't you more active in P&R a couple of years ago..?  A limp-wristed, tree-hugging, granola-eating, birkenstock-wearing, bleeding-heart liberal commie pinko..? (like myself..)  Maybe I'm thinking of someone else...

???

Written By: MidKnightDarkness on 09/05/06 at 9:40 pm

Get ahold of yourself! *shakes Beth ala' Airplane!*

NO! N-NO!!.. NOT UNTIL YOU STOP LYING TO ME, ALEXANDER!!11

Written By: deadrockstar on 09/05/06 at 9:46 pm

Weren't you more active in P&R a couple of years ago..?  A limp-wristed, tree-hugging, granola-eating, birkenstock-wearing, bleeding-heart liberal commie pinko..? (like myself..)  Maybe I'm thinking of someone else...

???

Yes, as ElDuderino, when I first came here in September of '04, I was more active on P&R than anywhere. Infact, like MaxwellSmart and DonCarlos, I was a mainly P&R person at first. I started hanging out in the PPP regularly about the time Erin showed up(January of '05 I believe). :)

Written By: Howard on 09/06/06 at 5:06 pm

He needs to be hit in the face with a stingray.

Written By: Apricot on 09/06/06 at 9:40 pm

*Wes push* Bullllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllshiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit.

;D Seriously, though.. feel free if you find a new name you like, like I did with Tubeway General, but stick with it if you do. Not passing pop culture reference or what.. something cool that'll stick.

Though The Dude works best of what you've so far had.

Check for new replies or respond here...