inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: What's your Inthe00s routine?

Written By: ultraviolet52 on 09/05/06 at 5:19 pm

What I mean is: Do you tend to be off at certain times and return at certain times/days? What's your routine and how do you manage your time between here and everything else (since Inthe00s is the sun, and we just revolve around it  ;D)

Subject: Re: What's your Inthe00s routine?

Written By: Rice_Cube on 09/05/06 at 5:20 pm

I am usually on when my wife is on.  We PM each other a lot.

Written By: Davester on 09/05/06 at 5:41 pm

I am usually on when my wife is on.  We PM each other a lot.

I've noticed that...

Wouldn't it be more practical to just walk over to Jessica and talk to her..?  Maybe you're at the univ. campus at the time..? 

Written By: Jessica on 09/05/06 at 5:48 pm

I've noticed that...

Wouldn't it be more practical to just walk over to Jessica and talk to her..?  Maybe you're at the univ. campus at the time..? 

You are correct, sir. When we are at home together, we use Yahoo. ;D

I am on when my son is either sleeping, eating, or just wanting to get away from Mommy for awhile. :P

Written By: Southern Image on 09/05/06 at 5:55 pm

I'm just here.

Written By: CatwomanofV on 09/05/06 at 6:06 pm

I usually come here after I have checked mail and done the virus updates. Then I have one page open to it just about all day and when things slow down, I do other things-but always come back to it. Yeah, the message board is the sun.  ;D ;D

Cat

Written By: Dominic L. on 09/05/06 at 6:08 pm

I usually go on once after school for a few minutes to check PM's, etc... Then I go on from my computer time (Usually from 6-9 or so)... That's how it be!

Written By: bookmistress4ever on 09/05/06 at 6:11 pm

No real routine here, I gravitate to the message board when nothing is of interest on  television or when I'm avoiding housework (which is definately not interesting)  ;D

Written By: Step-chan on 09/05/06 at 6:16 pm

A random rountine, mainly just posting in what I want, PMs, stuff like that, all usually while going between different sites.

Written By: ultraviolet52 on 09/05/06 at 6:20 pm

I usually post during weekdays (not nights) and rarely squeeze in a post on the weekend unless I get some free time.

Written By: Sister Morphine on 09/05/06 at 6:20 pm

I come here whenever I feel like it. 

Written By: Morton on 09/05/06 at 6:37 pm

Good topic!  ;)

I usually come on here at night, but I do come on during the day when I have nothing else to do. It's rare that i'm on during the morning, as I usually don't get out of bed until 11am-12pm  ;D

I'm NEVER on on a Monday Night 6-11pm, Friday Night 6-11pm or Saturday Night 6-11pm - coz that's when I work!

When i'm here, 99.999999999999999999999999999999999999999999% of my posts are PPP, and usually in the:
Longest Thread Ever, How's The Weather, Feel Any Way... and What Are You Going To Do Today threads

Written By: ultraviolet52 on 09/05/06 at 6:38 pm

Good topic!  ;)

I usually come on here at night, but I do come on during the day when I have nothing else to do. It's rare that i'm on during the morning, as I usually don't get out of bed until 11am-12pm  ;D

I'm NEVER on on a Monday Night 6-11pm, Friday Night 6-11pm or Saturday Night 6-11pm - coz that's when I work!

When i'm here, 99.999999999999999999999999999999999999999999% of my posts are PPP, and usually in the:
Longest Thread Ever, How's The Weather, Feel Any Way... and What Are You Going To Do Today threads

Yeah, you're quite welcome  ;)

Written By: whistledog on 09/05/06 at 11:08 pm

I come here all the time, anytime, whenever.  I have a TV in my computer room, so I can multi-task :D

Written By: Gis on 09/06/06 at 2:57 am

Usually first thing when I get to work monday to friday and then randomly throughout the day. Weekends it's when ever I can either get on the computer (Ian is usually on it dawn til dusk!) or when I have free time.

Written By: Howard on 09/06/06 at 5:01 pm

post in,log out  ;D

Written By: KKay on 09/06/06 at 10:53 pm

I fyou really wanna know.

I work all the time. I'm on all the time, but usually in the evenings i'm off. (this is EST)
My style?  I tend to either post on every thread or just log on and give everyone karma.

Written By: Tam on 09/06/06 at 11:00 pm

I dont think I really have a routine.
I wake up and sign in, post a few times, send a few pm's and log out.

Get back on around noon and do the same ^

Get on again around dinner and do the same ^

Then I come on at night around 9-ish where you can find me most times in the flashchat, sending pm's,
giving karma, reading unread posts and posting on topics that appeal to me at that specific moment.

OK - so I guess it is a bit of a routine huh?! 8)

Written By: Howard on 09/07/06 at 3:31 pm

I post in some of the threads that seem interesting

Check for new replies or respond here...