inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: SEPTEMBER 9, 2006

Written By: whistledog on 09/09/06 at 7:55 pm

I made this thread

Sorry.  I saw AH3RD doing it, so I thought I'd have some fun with it :-[  ;D

Subject: Re: SEPTEMBER 9, 2006

Written By: Sister Morphine on 09/09/06 at 8:07 pm

I didn't feel like making a separate thread, AND I actually want people to read it......

MSNBC on Monday will be airing their whole day of broadcasting from 8:30am to midnight from September 11th, 2001.  You can also sign up for CNN Pipeline and watch their whole day's coverage IN REAL TIME online that day as well.

I think this is an innovative way of honoring that day and those that died; I know quite a few people who couldn't watch these events unfold live on their TV and now they'll get a chance in a roundabout way.

Written By: Dominic L. on 09/09/06 at 8:08 pm

Am I missing something? Is this a significant day?

Written By: whistledog on 09/09/06 at 9:33 pm

I didn't feel like making a separate thread, AND I actually want people to read it......

MSNBC on Monday will be airing their whole day of broadcasting from 8:30am to midnight from September 11th, 2001.  You can also sign up for CNN Pipeline and watch their whole day's coverage IN REAL TIME online that day as well.

I think this is an innovative way of honoring that day and those that died; I know quite a few people who couldn't watch these events unfold live on their TV and now they'll get a chance in a roundabout way.

I may watch that when it's on.  I never got a chance to see the whole thing, as it happened while I was on my way to my college Sociology class

It's my way of mocking some dude who is doing threads with dates in all caps in the 60s/70s sections ;D

Written By: Philip Eno on 09/10/06 at 12:36 am

It is the day after my birthday?

Written By: whistledog on 09/10/06 at 12:47 am

It is the day after my birthday?

Happy day after your Birthday Day :)

Written By: Badfinger-fan on 09/10/06 at 1:40 am

Lady Di & I were watching the wife of the pilot of Flight 93 speak at a local college here only about 20 miles away. She was very good and her story of her conversations with her husband were moving. it was on tv this evening. Deena Burnett.

Written By: Philip Eno on 09/10/06 at 4:28 am

September 9th 2006 was a perfect day for me.

Written By: GoodRedShirt on 09/10/06 at 4:39 am

September 9, 2006 was a rather average Saturday.

Written By: Philip Eno on 09/10/06 at 6:59 am

September 9, 2006 was a rather average Saturday.
It was not for me.

Check for new replies or respond here...