inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: UFOS

Written By: Ripp on 09/11/06 at 10:19 am

Saturday night and my whole family saw 30+ red lights out back in the sky, in a V shape formation. Unknown what they were, but maybe fireworks? said the police when we called. And there were no other reports of them...
They definately didnt seem like fireworks. Didn't explode, they drifted away, and disappeared when they got down the road. They were only red/orange, too, no pretty colours. And too perfect looking.

Ideas? Thoughts?

And no making fun please because I had enough of that at school.

Subject: Re: UFOS

Written By: CatwomanofV on 09/11/06 at 12:04 pm

They could have been military planes-flying in formation.

Cat

Written By: Suicidal Blonde on 09/11/06 at 12:05 pm

Geese with night lights ;D

Was there anything going on in your area?

I remember when they use to spray for med flys here. There would be 7-8 copters flying in formation at night. They would tell everybody to get inside the house by 9 so that the stuff wouldn't land on them. It felt like we were always in a war or something. To hear them come and rushing to get inside. :P An out of state visitor would have been scared to death ;D

Written By: Philip Eno on 09/11/06 at 1:10 pm

Could it been a weather balloon?

Written By: Ripp on 09/12/06 at 10:26 am

A. Red glowing military planes that drift off and disappear in the middle of the sky?
B. No otherwise we wouldn't have been so scared and the police would probably have suggested it.
C. Maybe but I really doubt 30+ weather balloons would decide to come over our house and our house only.

Sorry I'm just not in such a good mood today. I had to rush making cookies in Food Tech. today and only had 5 minutes to eat my lunch, my friend's friend is making fun of me (even going in circles pretending to be a spaceship and following me) and now the computers being a pain and the only reason I can get on internet is because we downloaded something which, in the "All programmes" bit gives us a link to their website.

And there's nothing on the desktop.

GRAGH.

Written By: karen on 10/02/06 at 11:25 am

Saturday night and my whole family saw 30+ red lights out back in the sky, in a V shape formation. Unknown what they were, but maybe fireworks? said the police when we called. And there were no other reports of them...
They definately didnt seem like fireworks. Didn't explode, they drifted away, and disappeared when they got down the road. They were only red/orange, too, no pretty colours. And too perfect looking.

Ideas? Thoughts?

And no making fun please because I had enough of that at school.

A similar report appeared in my local paper.  My cousin and her husband reported seeing a number of orange lights in a triangular formation.  Apparently they were geese or ducks flying overhead.  they appear orange because they had just taken off from a nearby lake and their wet undersides were reflecting the street lights.

Written By: Philip Eno on 10/03/06 at 2:06 am

A similar report appeared in my local paper.  My cousin and her husband reported seeing a number of orange lights in a triangular formation.  Apparently they were geese or ducks flying overhead.  they appear orange because they had just taken off from a nearby lake and their wet undersides were reflecting the street lights.
Are there any pictures of this?

Check for new replies or respond here...