inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: I'm Back! (Again)

Written By: Trimac20 on 09/24/06 at 10:55 am

Hard to believe it's been nigh on 3 weeks - it has seemed alot longer. I don't know how many noticed I was gone (I guess I don't fill a particularly large hole over at inthe00s), but at one stage I was contemplating having nothing to do with the boards for alot longer than 3-4 weeks. Not because I have anything against the folks here, but because I knew if I started posting again it might take up my increasingly scarce time. Anyway, I have accomplished several things in that time - I am learning to play guitar, am on the road (hopefully) to a career in music, and otherwise have been busy with study/work. I won't be as regular a member here as I was back in the day, but just so nobody thought I was gone for good, I decided to pop in my head and say g'day.  8)

Subject: Re: I'm Back! (Again)

Written By: Apricot on 09/24/06 at 10:56 am

Good to see you again, sir. Good to hear you're learning the guitar as well.

Written By: Philip Eno on 09/24/06 at 10:58 am

Good to see you back again, has it been three weeks?

Written By: Trimac20 on 09/24/06 at 11:00 am

Good to see you back again, has it been three weeks?

I haven't posted since August 30th - truth be told, for awhile I was down on myself and had no interest in posting. It's not that I didn't want to talk to you folks, it's just I (a) didn't have to time, (b) didn't know what the hell to post. But I'm back, and not feeling completely posted-out, thankfully.

Written By: Gis on 09/24/06 at 12:31 pm

Welcome back, we did notice.I believe it is in the members who have left etc thread.

Written By: Badfinger-fan on 09/24/06 at 8:08 pm

Hard to believe it's been nigh on 3 weeks - it has seemed alot longer. I don't know how many noticed I was gone (I guess I don't fill a particularly large hole over at inthe00s), but at one stage I was contemplating having nothing to do with the boards for alot longer than 3-4 weeks. Not because I have anything against the folks here, but because I knew if I started posting again it might take up my increasingly scarce time. Anyway, I have accomplished several things in that time - I am learning to play guitar, am on the road (hopefully) to a career in music, and otherwise have been busy with study/work. I won't be as regular a member here as I was back in the day, but just so nobody thought I was gone for good, I decided to pop in my head and say g'day.  8)
I noticed you MIA, but thought you had said something warning that you'd be gone awhile. It is good to see you back here at inthe00s.

Written By: quirky_cat_girl on 09/24/06 at 10:21 pm

Yes...we certainly did notice....but alas, it's good to have ya back! :)

Written By: Howard on 09/25/06 at 4:09 pm

Welcome Back

Written By: Trimac20 on 09/26/06 at 9:05 pm

Thanks all, it's nice to feel welcomed! 8)

Written By: Brian06 on 09/26/06 at 9:06 pm

Welcome Back to the board.  8)

Check for new replies or respond here...