inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: Favorite day to go OUT!!

Written By: Suicidal Blonde on 09/28/06 at 2:52 pm

You have 3 choices

Which nights do you usually like to go out on.

Yes I'm aware that Friday and Saturday are the biggest nights to do things. But I like to go out on Wednesdays for Happy Hour with friends, and well....Tuesdays are usually a good day to shop. :D

Subject: Re: Favorite day to go OUT!!

Written By: Sister Morphine on 09/28/06 at 2:53 pm

I don't really go out.....like make a night of it or anything.  My sister and I like to just drive around with the radio on, but we do that any night of the week.

Written By: nally on 09/28/06 at 2:53 pm

Friday...and sometimes Saturday. O0

Written By: Ashkicksass on 09/28/06 at 2:55 pm

Saturday night.  Saturday day is usually pretty busy, so I don't really like to stay out too late on Friday night.  But Sundays I just laze around, so Saturday night is perfect! 

Written By: Suicidal Blonde on 09/28/06 at 2:56 pm

[quote author=

Written By: Sister Morphine on 09/28/06 at 2:57 pm

We need to take Sister Morphine out and show her a good time. STAT!!! ;)

That's not necessary.

Written By: CeramicsFanatic on 09/28/06 at 5:17 pm

Saturday... :)

Written By: CeeKay on 09/28/06 at 5:33 pm

Friday, Sunday and Tuesday.  Is that odd?  Friday because the week is over and, when I've had my kids all week and then they're going to visit their dad, I'm very ready to go out and let loose a little.  Sunday night is poetry night at the Cafe and lots of fun to be had there.  Tuesday night I have vocal rehearsal and then I often go out afterwards for food and drinks or just for coffee. 

Written By: La Roche on 09/28/06 at 5:55 pm

Friday I usually go out and get wasted.. it's the end of the week, time to drink all the problems away.

Saturday I will see what's going on, there might be a good party somewhere.. a movie I wanna see... Saturday is just a good day to go and do stuff because on Sunday there's nothing to do, sleep.. nap.. sleep.  ;D

I actually tend to go out on Tuesday more than any other weeknight, usually because it's the quietest night and thus a lot of places have happy hours. Plus, open mic at the Turkey Bar.  ;D

Written By: Dominic L. on 09/28/06 at 6:08 pm

Halloween day.

Written By: GoodRedShirt on 09/28/06 at 6:36 pm

Friday and Saturday usually. Thursday is alright, almost the end of the week. Decent night for a quick night out or whatever. Sunday - no. Either I'm hungover, too tired, slept in til 2pm anyway, or a combination of all 3.

Written By: Sister Morphine on 09/28/06 at 6:40 pm

I should say that the bulk of my shopping, like if I need to go the mall or Barnes and Noble or places like that, are done on the weekends.  That's the only time available for someone to take me, since I don't have a car.  I don't do bar/club hopping, so that's not what "going out" means to me. 

Written By: quirky_cat_girl on 09/28/06 at 6:40 pm

I like to go out on Saturdays....we don't get too much alone time...so we try to do lots of family things with Vaughn. Tomorrow night will be nice though...my parents are taking Vaughn for the night and Chris and I are going out.

Written By: Dominic L. on 09/28/06 at 6:45 pm

I don't really ever go out, but I'd say Friday, if I went to a dinner or something...

Written By: Barefoot_Blues on 09/29/06 at 9:16 am

Wednesday, Friday & Saturday. Sometimes Tuesday for free popcorn at the movies night  ;D

Written By: whistledog on 09/29/06 at 9:53 am

I don't do the club scene and never will.  For me, going out and doing errands I usually do after around 5 O'clock on weekdays.  I drive my mother's car to get where I need to go, but since I still have my G1 license, I am not allowed to drive alone 

Written By: CeramicsFanatic on 09/29/06 at 1:53 pm

I like to go out on Saturdays....we don't get too much alone time...so we try to do lots of family things with Vaughn. Tomorrow night will be nice though...my parents are taking Vaughn for the night and Chris and I are going out.

Hope you have a good time, Erin.  ;)

Written By: Howard on 09/29/06 at 3:13 pm

Sunday. :)

Written By: quirky_cat_girl on 09/29/06 at 8:52 pm

Hope you have a good time, Erin.  ;)

thanks Karen...we had a really nice time! :)

Written By: Southern Image on 10/03/06 at 6:17 pm

Saturdays.  Fridays I'm just too pooped from the week , and Sundays are my lazy days.

Written By: mugg on 10/03/06 at 6:19 pm

Monday, why make it your worse day of the week? go out and get drunk

Written By: Roadgeek on 10/03/06 at 6:35 pm

Favorite day to go out? Well, any day that I get the chance to go out.

Written By: Stompgal on 11/08/06 at 7:57 am

My favourite day to go out is on a Saturday.  I go to Wood Green to have lunch and watch a movie at the cinema.

Written By: KKay on 11/08/06 at 8:20 am

Wednesday is a hopping night for the bars here.  One has a great 15 piece jazz band that squeezes into this little space- and I love it...trying not to tip your drink into the saxophone... very cool.
Friday is a bust cuz it's all kids..and if you knew the kids around here you'd undertsand.  Saturday is good and Sunday is quiz night at the local bar.

So, Wed. and Sun. for me.

Written By: Trimac20 on 11/08/06 at 9:52 am

Friday and Saturday nights are obviously the best for partying - at least round my neck of the woods. But lately I just haven't been up for it... :-\\

Written By: Howard on 11/08/06 at 4:48 pm

Saturday And Sundays

Check for new replies or respond here...