inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: Do You Think That You Are Odd?

Written By: quirky_cat_girl on 09/28/06 at 7:56 pm

Seriously...are there any of you (other than Bethany--my sis, because I know she feels that way) that seriously think that you are odd and/or your whole family is weird...etc..??  It's like I try so hard to be normal...but nearly every aspect of my life has been anything but "normal". Now I know that it is difficult to pinpoint what "normal" actually consists of....but I guess each person has a conception of what they deem "normal"...and I just don't feel it.

What about you guys? ???

Subject: Re: Do You Think That You Are Odd?

Written By: Badfinger-fan on 09/28/06 at 8:07 pm

Nope, I don't feel really odd. But that doesn't mean I'm not  ;D  I'm cool with who I am, what I do, how I think, what I say.  The fact that I've changed from who I used to be in the 60's-70's to who I am now is rather odd, but in a good positive way. If there were anything I would say is an oddity about me, it's that I'm so keenly aware of any thing/feeling in my physical body, almost to the point of overly aware and I get to thinking, what is that, why is their a slight pain here, there, what could it be, something bad maybe? I'm much better now, but that odd behavior used to mess me up because I'd think the worst!

Written By: Sister Morphine on 09/28/06 at 8:13 pm

My family is f*cked up.  We put the "fun" in "dysfunctional".  We don't do anything as a family, we don't go anywhere as a family....we are 4 people who are forced to live under the same roof until finances dicate that 2 people can move out.  Once my sister and I got old enough to ditch so-called "family fun time", we did.  Now, we don't bother with it anymore.  We might be going to Charlotte in the next month since that's where my dad's new job is, but we won't do sh*t together after that.

Thanksgiving Dinner, for example, is 45 minutes long.  My mom cooks the food, we sit down at about 1pm, and by about 2pm, we're done, the dishes are clean and everyone is back to doing what they were doing before we ate.  Christmas is even less than that.  Our parents get up early, my sister and I don't bother getting up until noon.  We come downstairs, they hand us cards and money 1 gift], we say thanks and Merry Christmas, we go back upstairs.  A few hours later, we come downstairs for lunch/dinner....that's about an hour....we eat, then go back upstairs.  The next day, we go to the mall and spend said money on what we want.  It's very economical.  We have no family down here, and we're not on speaking terms with our extended family, so it's just the 4 of us.  No need to spend hours at the table with people you spend 24 hours a day with anyway.

As for myself.....I'm not like other people my age and I know that.  I'm behind them in a lot of respects, but I try not to let it affect me.

Written By: GoodRedShirt on 09/28/06 at 8:15 pm

Am I odd? I'll let you decide that. If being "different" or "unique" and not "part of the crowd" is odd, then I'm the oddest person I know.

Written By: deadrockstar on 09/28/06 at 8:21 pm

Yes! I am very odd.

Written By: quirky_cat_girl on 09/28/06 at 8:26 pm

It might sound funny...but there's a comfort in knowing that so many other people think of themselves as "oddballs".

Written By: Foo Bar on 09/28/06 at 8:29 pm

Of course I'm odd.  Just like everybody else.

Normal is something people are until you get to know them, and reality is for people who can't handle science fiction.

Written By: quirky_cat_girl on 09/28/06 at 8:33 pm

I am just so strange when it comes to having friends.  Like...I totally feel comfortable talking to all of you on here, but in real life...I have no friends.  Beth is like the only friend that I have and she is my sister, and of course Chris...but he is my husband.  Everyone thinks that I am outgoing...but inside I am totally scared of being someone's friend.  Like...if it appears that someone is trying to become friends with me...I tend to shy away and ignore them...even though in the beginning I truly wanted to be their friend..but as soon as it becomes reality...i get all strange and distant. ??? :-\\

Written By: Dominic L. on 09/28/06 at 8:35 pm

Eh, I feel really out of place most of the time..

It's so hard to find somebody to hang out with!

Written By: quirky_cat_girl on 09/28/06 at 8:36 pm

Eh, I feel really out of place most of the time..

It's so hard to find somebody to hang out with!

I know the feeling Doms. :-\\

Written By: Sister Morphine on 09/28/06 at 8:38 pm

My sister is far more social than I am.  When she was a kid, she could just walk up to someone on the playground be all "Hi, I'm Karen...wanna be my friend?" and they'd go off on their happy little way.  I was never like that.  I never made friends easily.  I don't just walk up to people and start talking to them.  I wait for them to say something to me.  My sister got invited to a lot of birthday parties, sleepovers, stuff like that as a kid.....I never did.  I was alone for a good chunk of my life.

Written By: Brian06 on 09/28/06 at 8:39 pm

Yes I'm pretty odd. lol.

Written By: Dominic L. on 09/28/06 at 8:39 pm

I know the feeling Doms. :-\\

I've been looking for somebody to talk to, and... You know, there's this little group, but they don't really talk to me much or invite me anywhere, I'm just sorta ... there.

Written By: Brian06 on 09/28/06 at 8:40 pm

[quote author=

Written By: Dominic L. on 09/28/06 at 8:44 pm

I am usually quiet, and I'm really nervous talking to new people... And I'm even more nervous using the phone >_<.

Written By: quirky_cat_girl on 09/28/06 at 8:46 pm

[quote author=

Written By: Dominic L. on 09/28/06 at 8:48 pm

It really sucks though when you have so much in common with people who live so far from you...ya know?

Oy, I know how that is. :P

Written By: quirky_cat_girl on 09/28/06 at 8:49 pm

Oy, I know how that is. :P

I know Doms.  Maybe once you get a bit older, you will be able to come and visit your friends in Pennsylvania....and who knows...if you end up liking it a lot you could always move here and go to college.

Written By: Marty McFly on 09/28/06 at 8:52 pm

I am just so strange when it comes to having friends.  Like...I totally feel comfortable talking to all of you on here, but in real life...I have no friends.  Beth is like the only friend that I have and she is my sister, and of course Chris...but he is my husband.  Everyone thinks that I am outgoing...but inside I am totally scared of being someone's friend.  Like...if it appears that someone is trying to become friends with me...I tend to shy away and ignore them...even though in the beginning I truly wanted to be their friend..but as soon as it becomes reality...i get all strange and distant. ??? :-\\

Small consolation to know I'm like this, too.

Like it might not seem like it online (I'm clearly "comfortable" being able to talk about what I know - '80s music, thrift stores, decades, Back to the Future, etc), but I can be kinda shy in social situations too. I'm totally cool if someone talks to me or if I feel they like me, but if, for instance, they don't say much or I don't feel that well "received" by them, I can in turn, become shy or distant, too.

Not all the time, and it depends on the situation, but I'm probably alot shyer IRL than it'd seem.

Written By: GREEN67 on 09/28/06 at 9:28 pm

Small consolation to know I'm like this, too.

Like it might not seem like it online (I'm clearly "comfortable" being able to talk about what I know - '80s music, thrift stores, decades, Back to the Future, etc), but I can be kinda shy in social situations too. I'm totally cool if someone talks to me or if I feel they like me, but if, for instance, they don't say much or I don't feel that well "received" by them, I can in turn, become shy or distant, too.

Not all the time, and it depends on the situation, but I'm probably alot shyer IRL than it'd seem.
I am exactly the same..My family are my "friends"...When I was young..I had all sorts of friends..but now that I am older I tend to shy away from close relationships...Every girl I meet..I get excited thinking..Maybe this time I will find a true chick who REALLY wants to be my friend, Then something always happens...Either she wants to sleep with my husband, I get used for my giving nature..(..Someone starts borrowing and bumming and never gives in return  )..I call and she wont listen to me when I am in time of need..(..But she will call me and cry for an hour while I listen and console her..)...So basically I just gave up...I guess I am a loner now...I feel SOOO trapped inside of myself, sometimes I cant breathe...

Written By: quirky_cat_girl on 09/28/06 at 10:08 pm

I am exactly the same..My family are my "friends"...When I was young..I had all sorts of friends..but now that I am older I tend to shy away from close relationships...Every girl I meet..I get excited thinking..Maybe this time I will find a true chick who REALLY wants to be my friend, Then something always happens...Either she wants to sleep with my husband, I get used for my giving nature..(..Someone starts borrowing and bumming and never gives in return   )..I call and she wont listen to me when I am in time of need..(..But she will call me and cry for an hour while I listen and console her..)...So basically I just gave up...I guess I am a loner now...I feel SOOO trapped inside of myself, sometimes I cant breathe...

wow...that's exactly how I feel too.  Too bad we don't live closer, we could hang out.

Written By: Badfinger-fan on 09/28/06 at 10:15 pm

Is this us?  I love the Christmas show Rudolph The Red Nosed Reindeer & how he goes to the Island of Misfit Toys, the odd ones that no kid wants to play with. 

http://rds.yahoo.com/_ylt=A0Je5xb0jhxFDSUBxg.jzbkF;_ylu=X3oDMTA4NDgyNWN0BHNlYwNwcm9m/SIG=13fqu1uqb/EXP=1159585908/**http%3a//sensoryoverload.typepad.com/sensory_overload/images/all_misfit_toys_welcome_here.jpg

Written By: quirky_cat_girl on 09/28/06 at 10:16 pm

Is this us?  I love the Christmas show Rudolph The Red Nosed Reindeer & how he goes to the Island of Misfit Toys, the odd ones that no kid wants to play with. 

http://rds.yahoo.com/_ylt=A0Je5xb0jhxFDSUBxg.jzbkF;_ylu=X3oDMTA4NDgyNWN0BHNlYwNwcm9m/SIG=13fqu1uqb/EXP=1159585908/**http%3a//sensoryoverload.typepad.com/sensory_overload/images/all_misfit_toys_welcome_here.jpg

oooh oooh...I wanna be the Charlie in the box!! LOL!  Yep...perfect display of us. I LOVE that Christmas show...it's one of my favs. ;)

Written By: Badfinger-fan on 09/28/06 at 10:19 pm

oooh oooh...I wanna be the Charlie in the box!! LOL!  Yep...perfect display of us. I LOVE that Christmas show...it's one of my favs. ;)
poor Charlie should have been named Jack, so that made him unwanted.  :(  The Raggedy Ann doll's problem was more emotional in that she felt unloved, at least I think that's how I remember it.

Written By: Rice_Cube on 09/28/06 at 10:20 pm

I am so odd that you can add my oddness and make an even.

That's how I make friends :D

Written By: quirky_cat_girl on 09/28/06 at 10:21 pm

poor Charlie should have been named Jack, so that made him unwanted.  :(  The Raggedy Ann doll's problem was more emotional in that she felt unloved, at least I think that's how I remember it.

oh, then perhaps I should be the doll...she was the one that was always crying and had emotional problems! :D ;D

Written By: Dominic L. on 09/28/06 at 10:24 pm

I don't remember that movie so well... o_O Which would I be?

Written By: Marty McFly on 09/28/06 at 10:27 pm

I am exactly the same..My family are my "friends"...When I was young..I had all sorts of friends..but now that I am older I tend to shy away from close relationships...Every girl I meet..I get excited thinking..Maybe this time I will find a true chick who REALLY wants to be my friend, Then something always happens...Either she wants to sleep with my husband, I get used for my giving nature..(..Someone starts borrowing and bumming and never gives in return   )..I call and she wont listen to me when I am in time of need..(..But she will call me and cry for an hour while I listen and console her..)...So basically I just gave up...I guess I am a loner now...I feel SOOO trapped inside of myself, sometimes I cant breathe...

I tend to have alot of acquaintences/casual friends, as opposed to a few really close ones.

Sorry to hear about your past situations, though. It s*cks to have friends turn on you like that, or not accept you for who you are.

Written By: quirky_cat_girl on 09/28/06 at 10:28 pm

Rudolph the red nosed reindeer.

Written By: Badfinger-fan on 09/28/06 at 10:30 pm

I kinda had Dom pegged as Hermy, the Elf that wants to be a dentist but Rudolph would be good for him
http://rds.yahoo.com/_ylt=A0Je5mUikxxFkGkBmJijzbkF;_ylu=X3oDMTA4NDgyNWN0BHNlYwNwcm9m/SIG=122ddbojq/EXP=1159586978/**http%3a//www.blogtastrophe.com/images/rud_02.jpg

Written By: quirky_cat_girl on 09/28/06 at 10:31 pm

I kinda had Dom pegged as Hermy, the Elf that wants to be a dentist but Rudolph would be good for him
http://rds.yahoo.com/_ylt=A0Je5mUikxxFkGkBmJijzbkF;_ylu=X3oDMTA4NDgyNWN0BHNlYwNwcm9m/SIG=122ddbojq/EXP=1159586978/**http%3a//www.blogtastrophe.com/images/rud_02.jpg

awww...Doms would be SO cute as Hermy!! ;D

Written By: GREEN67 on 09/28/06 at 10:34 pm

wow...that's exactly how I feel too.  Too bad we don't live closer, we could hang out.
I wish we could, you seem like a kindred spirit

Written By: quirky_cat_girl on 09/28/06 at 10:35 pm

I wish we could, you seem like a kindred spirit

same to you....that's how it always happens though...the cool people always live far away. :-\\

Written By: Dominic L. on 09/28/06 at 10:39 pm

XD I don't know why, but ok!

Written By: Badfinger-fan on 09/28/06 at 10:41 pm

;D  for some reason, that made me laugh

Written By: quirky_cat_girl on 09/28/06 at 10:41 pm

just put some darkness to that sweeping hair...and a bit of a uni-brow....and you'll have....well, YOU! :) ;)

Written By: DJ Midas on 09/28/06 at 10:43 pm

I am so odd that you can add my oddness and make an even.

That's how I make friends :D

You are most definitely odd, buddy.   ;D

Eh, I don't think I'm too odd other than the fact that I talk to friends more online than I do IRL it seems anymore.  :P

Written By: MidKnightDarkness on 09/28/06 at 10:49 pm

just put some darkness to that sweeping hair...and a bit of a uni-brow....and you'll have....well, YOU! :) ;)

http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y181/A_VictimOfYou/Domskinda.jpg

Awwww! It's true.

Written By: quirky_cat_girl on 09/28/06 at 10:50 pm

Awwww! It's true.

OMFG!!!!! ROTFL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D ;D ;D ;D ;D  I CANNOT STOP LAUGHING!!

Written By: Rice_Cube on 09/28/06 at 10:50 pm

You are most definitely odd, buddy.  ;D

Eh, I don't think I'm too odd other than the fact that I talk to friends more online than I do IRL it seems anymore.  :P

There's always the phone :D

Written By: Badfinger-fan on 09/28/06 at 10:52 pm

Awwww! It's true.
that's too f*ng funny.  ;D  way to go Beth, you've made Dom Hermy the Elf and it does look like him  ;D

Written By: quirky_cat_girl on 09/28/06 at 10:53 pm

that's too f*ng funny.   ;D  way to go Beth, you've made Dom Hermy the Elf and it does look like him  ;D

Beth has totally made my night!! ;D :D

Written By: Badfinger-fan on 09/28/06 at 10:56 pm

Beth has totally made my night!! ;D :D
me too, that image is seared into my minds eye  ;D

Written By: quirky_cat_girl on 09/28/06 at 10:57 pm

me too, that image is seared into my minds eye  ;D

I wonder what young Doms thinks of her artwork? ;D

Written By: Badfinger-fan on 09/28/06 at 10:58 pm

I wonder what young Doms thinks of her artwork? ;D
I bet he can't stop looking at it.

Written By: quirky_cat_girl on 09/28/06 at 11:01 pm

I bet he can't stop looking at it.

pshaw....I know I can't! LOL! :D ;D

Written By: Badfinger-fan on 09/28/06 at 11:03 pm

pshaw....I know I can't! LOL! :D ;D
me too, it's so darn funny.  your sis did pretty good.  :)

Written By: whistledog on 09/29/06 at 7:05 am

I am quite the oddball :D

Written By: CatwomanofV on 09/29/06 at 10:47 am

Yes, I am odd-I am the black sheep of the family (even though 1 of my sister thinks she is as well as my brother). I have often introduced myself as, "Hi, I'm Cat. I'm crazy" and people look at me very strange. As an adolesence, I used to hate the fact that I was odd. Now I thrive in it.  ;D ;D

Cat

Written By: CeramicsFanatic on 09/29/06 at 11:58 am

[quote author=

Written By: CeramicsFanatic on 09/29/06 at 12:01 pm

that's how it always happens though...the cool people always live far away. :-\\

That's so true.  :-\\

Written By: Suicidal Blonde on 09/29/06 at 12:07 pm

I have some quirks about me. But thats what makes us all unique. ;) I tend to have a warped sense of humour, and what I find totally funny, others don't. But I can't help it. that is just the way I am.

Written By: Howard on 09/29/06 at 3:35 pm

I am quite the oddball :D

That's what they say about me. ;D

Written By: Sister Morphine on 09/29/06 at 3:36 pm

I'm very sorry to hear that.  :(

Why are you sorry?  There's nothing for you to be sorry about.

Written By: Step-chan on 09/29/06 at 3:49 pm

I am the master of odd!

Just ask my cat-girl harem!!! :D

Written By: KKay on 09/29/06 at 3:49 pm

yes but you have to be here to understand it.

maybe in philly you'll understand

Written By: CeramicsFanatic on 09/29/06 at 3:52 pm

[quote author=

Written By: Step-chan on 09/29/06 at 3:55 pm

yes but you have to be here to understand it.

maybe in philly you'll understand

http://i48.photobucket.com/albums/f217/xxswimawayxx/7-8-2006-054.jpg

Written By: Sister Morphine on 09/29/06 at 3:57 pm

I just get the feeling that it's made you very bitter.

The Yankees getting 1-hit by a scrub makes me bitter.  My family makes me laugh.  Well, not "family", so much as "collection of related individuals living in the same domicile".  If I got air-lifted into another family, or mine suddenly changed, the house would explode.  It suits everyone's personalities....we are not "family fun time" people.  We were when my sister and I were younger and couldn't B.S. our way out of it, but that changed when we learned to lie. 

Really.....I don't need you to feel sorry for me.

Written By: CeeKay on 09/29/06 at 4:00 pm

Sometimes I'm so rassle-frackin' normal....  ::)

Other times....NOT.  It depends on the day and which personality is occupying my body at the time and whether or not there are Margueritas present.

Written By: Howard on 09/29/06 at 4:15 pm

I am the master of odd!

Ok I sure will

Written By: danootaandme on 09/29/06 at 4:49 pm

Why am I such a misfit, I am not just a nit wit, You can't fire me I quit, I just don't fit in

http://altura.speedera.net/ccimg.catalogcity.com/210000/214800/214882/Products/8991388.jpg

Written By: velvetoneo on 09/29/06 at 4:54 pm

Yeah, I'm a bona fide weirdo. I sat in the playground and read during recess until I was in 4th grade. I sang "I Will Survive" in the 6th grade musical. I could go on, but I'm not in the mood.

Written By: Paul on 09/29/06 at 4:55 pm

I am the master of odd!

I would...but they all speak Japanese!

Written By: Tanya1976 on 09/30/06 at 1:55 am

Yes, I would consider myself eccentric.....and proud!

Written By: Badfinger-fan on 09/30/06 at 1:58 am

Why am I such a misfit, I am not just a nit wit, You can't fire me I quit, I just don't fit in

http://altura.speedera.net/ccimg.catalogcity.com/210000/214800/214882/Products/8991388.jpg
it's Hermy  8)

Written By: whistledog on 09/30/06 at 2:00 am

That's what they say about me. ;D

That you are an odd ball, or you have odd balls? :D

Written By: Howard on 10/02/06 at 4:42 pm

That you are an odd ball, or you have odd balls? :D

both

Written By: Step-chan on 10/02/06 at 6:12 pm

I would...but they all speak Japanese!

They're just doing that to tease you.

Written By: ultraviolet52 on 10/02/06 at 7:45 pm

I feel a bit the same way. I guess I feel too much of a demand by having a lot of friends. I'd rather just have a few people I'm close with than to spread myself too thin. I am very protective of my private time and I guess that's just something I need to air things out. Yes, I am odd, too, if I haven't mentioned it yet.

Written By: Howard on 10/03/06 at 2:27 pm

Sometimes

Written By: spaceace on 10/03/06 at 7:01 pm

Yes, I am odd.  I think if I wasn't I wouldn't be happy.  Ohhh yeahhh I'm odd!!! :)

Written By: GREEN67 on 10/03/06 at 7:59 pm

Yes, I am odd.  I think if I wasn't I wouldn't be happy.  Ohhh yeahhh I'm odd!!! :)
8) I do think its good to be different...I dont wanna be like ev one else!... :)

Written By: Badfinger-fan on 10/04/06 at 2:19 am

I was watching Texas Chainsaw Massacre this evening, and when the one boy was hung up through his back on a meat hook like a side of beef, and his girlfriend was trying desperately to lift him up off of it to get him down, and then she almost had him up and then she let go or slipped and he fell back on it, it was gruesome and gory, but for some reason i laughed and found it amusing & that made me think: maybe I was odd for laughing.  ???

Written By: karen on 10/04/06 at 6:16 am

Not really

Written By: CatwomanofV on 10/04/06 at 12:55 pm

Not really

That makes you the odd one here because most of us are.  :D ;D ;D ;D

Cat

Written By: Tam on 10/04/06 at 1:21 pm

I do consider myself to be "odd" all the time.

My sense of humor isn't understood all the time.
There are times when I find the strangest things funny, and other times that Disney movies make me cry!
And I have this insatiable thirst for knowledge - if I don't know it you can bet that I am looking it up to learn it.
In college I started to read the dictionary for the fun of it. ::)

Another part of me that I find odd is that I am ANAL
I like things in their places, I do things only one way and correct someone if they don't do it that particular way. I like the dishes put in a specific order, I like my clothes to be hung in a particular order in the closet etc.... hubby says it's micro-management - I say I'm looney!

Written By: MidKnightDarkness on 10/04/06 at 1:21 pm

In college I started to read the dictionary for the fun of it. ::)

XD I did that.

Written By: Tam on 10/04/06 at 1:24 pm

XD I did that.

applause from one freak to another! ;D

Written By: Ashkicksass on 10/04/06 at 2:16 pm

I think everyone is odd in one way or another.

I am odd in that I have to have time to myself.  I get really antsy on vacations and such when I'm constantly around people.  My husband goes to bed pretty early, and I stay up late just so I can be alone.  And it's not like I do anything when I'm alone that I wouldn't do with him there, it's just that I need quiet time where I don't have to talk to anybody. 

Another thing is that I have a lot of friends, but I can't really be bothered to hang out with them very often.  I know that sounds ridiculous, but most of the time I would rather just stay home.  I'm a total homebody.  When I do go out with friends, I usually have a good time, so I don't know what my deal is.  And I would rather hang out with my family than my friends.  I have three older sisters, and even though we're all pretty crazy, we compliment each other really well.  And we do things together at least once a week, and talk almost every day. They are my best friends.  Don't get me wrong - I think it's great and I love them to pieces.  But it certainly isn't the norm.

Written By: Sister Morphine on 10/04/06 at 3:51 pm

And I would rather hang out with my family than my friends.  I have three older sisters, and even though we're all pretty crazy, we compliment each other really well.  And we do things together at least once a week, and talk almost every day. They are my best friends.  Don't get me wrong - I think it's great and I love them to pieces.  But it certainly isn't the norm.

I'd rather hang out with my younger sister, too.  We have more fun together than I do with my own friends sometimes.  Weird.

Written By: KKay on 10/04/06 at 3:54 pm

Everyone i know is 'special' in their own way. i can hardly see the oddness. 
What's odd is people that arent. 8) 

anyone think they are an odd person magnet?

Written By: La Roche on 10/04/06 at 4:31 pm

anyone think they are an odd person magnet?

I'll bet Mike does.  ;) ;D

Written By: Howard on 10/04/06 at 4:33 pm

I'm as odd as they come

Written By: La Roche on 10/04/06 at 4:53 pm

I'm as odd as they come

Howard, you're as odd as me.

When I first saw what you had to say I thought "This is a man I have to meet."

Written By: Howard on 10/04/06 at 4:58 pm

pick a time and place and we'll do it.

Written By: Sister Morphine on 10/04/06 at 4:59 pm

Whoa whoa whoa......Andy needs to be wined and dined first.

Written By: Howard on 10/04/06 at 4:59 pm

[quote author=

Written By: Sister Morphine on 10/04/06 at 5:00 pm

I'll take him out to a restaurant

You didn't get it.

Written By: Howard on 10/04/06 at 5:02 pm

[quote author=

Written By: Sister Morphine on 10/04/06 at 5:04 pm

That was a joke?

Yes, yes it was.  Sadly....Andy isn't here at the moment.................

Written By: Howard on 10/04/06 at 5:06 pm

[quote author=

Written By: La Roche on 10/04/06 at 5:07 pm

Dude.. maybe say.. Times Square, in April?

I'll wear a sign around my neck, I promise.

[quote author=

Written By: La Roche on 10/04/06 at 5:08 pm

I'll take him out to a restaurant

Awww, you spoil me honey.  ;) ;D

Written By: Howard on 10/04/06 at 5:09 pm

Dude.. maybe say.. Times Square, in April?

I'll wear a sign around my neck, I promise.

Well.. I'm pretty easy, but I was gonna get a hamburger first.. and maybe a coke.

Ok,I'll let you know

Written By: Sister Morphine on 10/04/06 at 5:09 pm

Well.. I'm pretty easy, but I was gonna get a hamburger first.. and maybe a coke.

Just a hamburger?  You slut.

Written By: Howard on 10/04/06 at 5:09 pm

[quote author=

Written By: Sister Morphine on 10/04/06 at 5:10 pm

You also forgot a coke too

The Coke isn't important.  It's the hamburger.

Written By: Howard on 10/04/06 at 5:11 pm

[quote author=

Written By: La Roche on 10/04/06 at 5:11 pm

[quote author=

Written By: Sister Morphine on 10/04/06 at 5:12 pm

That's my special Howard fee.. everyone else.. $10 and a job.

What kind of job?  There's my specialty and then there's my specialty.

Written By: La Roche on 10/04/06 at 5:13 pm

[quote author=

Written By: Sister Morphine on 10/04/06 at 5:15 pm

You misunderstand.

You gotta have at least 10 dollars.. and you gotta have a job.

By the way.. http://www.monster.com

You sick SOB.  ;D

I have the $10.

Written By: La Roche on 10/04/06 at 5:17 pm

[quote author=

Written By: Dominic L. on 10/04/06 at 6:12 pm

XD I did that.

Heh... I do that occassionally.

Written By: Step-chan on 10/07/06 at 2:09 pm

If you wanted to meet me, it would be to kill me.

(For an obvious reason) ::)

Written By: Howard on 10/09/06 at 5:56 pm

[quote author=

Check for new replies or respond here...