inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: Are you going to dress up for Halloween?

Written By: Ashkicksass on 10/10/06 at 2:42 pm

Is anyone going to dress up for Halloween this year?  Do you know what you are going to be?

I am having a Halloween party on Saturday, and my husband and I are dressing up as each other.  He shaves his head and has a goatee so I bought one of those rubber "bald" wigs and we got him a long curly wig.  Since he and I are almost polar opposites, it should be pretty funny.

btw, I hope this isn't a duplicate thread - I looked in the archives, but didn't see anything.  Of course, I only went so far, so my apologies if it is.

Subject: Re: Are you going to dress up for Halloween?

Written By: Sister Morphine on 10/10/06 at 4:46 pm

No.

Written By: nally on 10/10/06 at 4:50 pm

Me neither. I haven't done it since I was 13...and I don't intend to do so ever again.

Written By: Step-chan on 10/10/06 at 4:52 pm

If it's a catgirl, Red Mage or Ninja, yes.

Otherwise, no.

Written By: Sister Morphine on 10/10/06 at 5:05 pm

Me neither. I haven't done it since I was 13...and I don't intend to do so ever again.

You could have just said no......?

Written By: nally on 10/10/06 at 5:07 pm

....No thank you?

Written By: Sister Morphine on 10/10/06 at 5:08 pm

No thank you?

*headdesk*

I was saying you could have just said no.  Damn.

Written By: whistledog on 10/10/06 at 5:19 pm

"No" is too generic of an answer.  To take the time to post in a thread should require some thought.  Instead of "No", one could say ..

"Naw, man!  I ain't dressin' up in no outfit for Halloween.  Ain't done that since I been 13, and ain't plannin' on doin' no time soon.  So step off and quit trippin' cause Halloween ain't my scene no more, brutha"

Written By: danootaandme on 10/10/06 at 5:50 pm

When it comes to getting dressed, everyday is Halloween at my house.  ;D

Written By: AL-B Mk. III on 10/10/06 at 5:52 pm

I've always wanted to dress up like Evel Knievel for Halloween.

http://www.theflyinghellfish.com/_uimages/evel70s.jpg

But I'm afraid that if I had few drinks in me I might be easily goaded into doing something stupid, like putting on a helmet and ramming my head into a jukebox or something.  ;D

Written By: CatwomanofV on 10/10/06 at 6:08 pm

I don't see anything wrong with your answer, nally.

As for me, haven't decided yet. I usually do as I am handing out candy.

Cat

Written By: nally on 10/10/06 at 6:23 pm

I don't see anything wrong with your answer, nally.

As for me, haven't decided yet. I usually do as I am handing out candy.

Cat

Thanks. We used to hand out candy for a few years, but then things started getting crazy around the neighborhood, with too many people who didn't even live in the neighborhood.

Written By: Badfinger-fan on 10/10/06 at 8:06 pm

I like to dress up if I have a good costume idea, but I probably won't this year. I came to work one year as a flasher, and almost got sent home by the boss  ;D  she said the trench coat, and my bare legs showing gave the impression I was naked, and she commented that it was a good thing I had something on underneath.            right  ;)

Written By: quirky_cat_girl on 10/10/06 at 8:14 pm

I wasn't planning on it (at least for trick-or-treating)...but we have decided to go to Zoo Boo (a Halloween extravaganza at the Pgh Zoo)....and everyone is supposed to come in costume...so, I might. ;)

Written By: whistledog on 10/10/06 at 8:17 pm

I like to dress up if I have a good costume idea, but I probably won't this year. I came to work one year as a flasher, and almost got sent home by the boss  ;D  she said the trench coat, and my bare legs showing gave the impression I was naked, and she commented that it was a good thing I had something on underneath.            right  ;)

Where I used to work, one of the people in the adjacent work area did that once.  I go into work, and I see this shirtless guy walking around wearing assless chaps, which turned out to be plastic skin colour butt cheeks pasted on the pants, and one of those costumes that makes it look like you are naked, but not.  It was a convincing costume, cause it really did look real ;D

Written By: spaceace on 10/10/06 at 8:50 pm

No, I'm not going to dress up for Halloween.  I am going to wear Halloween make-up.  The green fingernail polish, black lipstick, my ghost earrings.  But that's it. :)

Written By: nicki_morrissey on 10/10/06 at 9:12 pm

It would be great if I could find an outfit so I could dress up as Magenta from the Rocky Horror Picture Show. But if I can't, that whole trenchcoat idea of Mike's sounds brilliant!

Written By: Apricot on 10/10/06 at 9:31 pm

Eh, probably not. I may do something.. our school used to let everyone come in wearing costumes on Halloween.. but I think the new administration abolished that.

Written By: spaceace on 10/10/06 at 9:41 pm

You could wear green fingernail polish though. ::)

Written By: Sister Morphine on 10/10/06 at 9:52 pm

You could wear green fingernail polish though. ::)

Tubeway is a guy, so unless he's into that.....I doubt he'll be wearing any.

Written By: Dominic L. on 10/10/06 at 9:53 pm

[quote author=

Written By: quirky_cat_girl on 10/10/06 at 10:05 pm

[quote author=

Written By: Jessica on 10/10/06 at 10:40 pm

I have a costume from last year, but I don't know if I want to wear it again. I bought me some cheap plastic devil horns, so that will probably be it.

And I don't know if Asian boy can get away with dressing in drag this year. I think it might be frowned upon in this state. :o

Written By: Badfinger-fan on 10/10/06 at 11:15 pm

Where I used to work, one of the people in the adjacent work area did that once.  I go into work, and I see this shirtless guy walking around wearing assless chaps, which turned out to be plastic skin colour butt cheeks pasted on the pants, and one of those costumes that makes it look like you are naked, but not.  It was a convincing costume, cause it really did look real ;D
;D that's freaky, may as well show them cheeks, unless they're all pimply

It would be great if I could find an outfit so I could dress up as Magenta from the Rocky Horror Picture Show. But if I can't, that whole trenchcoat idea of Mike's sounds brilliant!
that'd be a good costume for you. my flasher outfit was fun, I had a hat, sunglasses, and got kinky with some cowboy boots too

Written By: Tam on 10/11/06 at 1:02 am

My son says he is too old for it this year - at least the trick or treating part.

So instead we are going to dress up at the house and try to freak out the young 'uns when they come to the door! We havent decided what we are going to be yet... whatever it is I know we will still have fun!

One year, when I worked at a store - I dressed up as a cheap roll of Saran Wrap! (plastic wrap)
I looked like a 10 cent hooker and then wrapped myself in the plastic wrap! ;D

Written By: danootaandme on 10/11/06 at 5:29 am

I live at the end of a dead end. It is at the bottom of a slope, a lot of people don't even know we(3 houses) are here(even sometimes the snowplows).  A lot of kids won't come down here because it is very spooky. 

Written By: Jessica on 10/11/06 at 9:27 am

I live at the end of a dead end. It is at the bottom of a slope, a lot of people don't even know we(3 houses) are here(even sometimes the snowplows).  A lot of kids won't come down here because it is very spooky. 

Lucky you. ;D

The kids used to come in droves to our old house, because it was in the supposedly ritzy part of town. My sister and I had a system for handing out candy: The kids that actually said "trick or treat" got a buttload of candy. The ones who just came up and opened their bags (rude little b*stards) got one piece of candy. It was great. They used to give us the nastiest looks, but hey....why should we give them a lot of candy if they don't even say "trick or treat"? That takes all the fun out of going out in the first place.

I don't have to worry about passing out candy this year. The apartment buildings lock from the outside, so nobody can get in. And this town has set hours for trick or treating, so nobody has to worry about them popping in at 9pm, like they do in California. ::)

Written By: danootaandme on 10/11/06 at 9:56 am

Trick or treating is on a serious decline around here.  The malls open up for parties for the little kids, and some of most of the teen/youth organizations have some kind of Halloween dance that is open to non-members. 

Written By: Ashkicksass on 10/11/06 at 11:04 am

It's declining here too.  I live in a condo community that is primarily adult, so we don't get any trick or treaters at my house.  We usually go over to my sister's house on Halloween, and she lives in a neighborhood full of kids, so she gets a lot.  But it is nothing like it was when I was little.  My dad used to deck our house out with spider webs, scary music, all that stuff, and they would get hundreds of kids.  Now it's more like 15 or 20.  It makes me sad, because Halloween has always been my favorite holiday, but it just isn't safe to trick or treat anymore.   

Written By: CatwomanofV on 10/11/06 at 12:09 pm

We live in the center of town and our street is Trick-or-Treat Central. People from surrounding towns come here.

One year, Carlos dressed as Dracula to hand out candy. When the older kids (he didn't do it to the little ones) said, "Trick-or-treat", he held out his hand and said in his "Bela Lagossi voice", "I'll take the treat". One kid looked so scared and offered him his bag of candy. 

Cat

Written By: quirky_cat_girl on 10/11/06 at 12:12 pm

We live in the center of town and our street is Trick-or-Treat Central. People from surrounding towns come here.

One year, Carlos dressed as Dracula to hand out candy. When the older kids (he didn't do it to the little ones) said, "Trick-or-treat", he held out his hand and said in his "Bela Lagossi voice", "I'll take the treat". One kid looked so scared and offered him his bag of candy. 

Cat

that's so funny!! ;D I would have loved to see that.

We just moved to a new neighborhood last May....and there are a lot of kids around here...but this past Halloween we didn't get as many as I anticapted. I made up these cute little treat bags this year...so those kids better come! ;)

Written By: Jessica on 10/11/06 at 12:36 pm

Cat

That is beyond cool. ;D

Written By: Ashkicksass on 10/11/06 at 2:37 pm

That is beyond cool. ;D

Yes it is!  I want to come to your house on Halloween!  http://www.inthe00s.com/smile/01/bats.gif

Written By: NullandVoid on 10/11/06 at 3:37 pm

Of course! I would feel weird if I didn't. I think I will go for something latex and flashy this year.

Written By: GoodRedShirt on 10/11/06 at 7:05 pm

I'll more than likely dress up... in normal clothing. Nothing fancy, or weird.

Written By: Little_devil_rider on 10/11/06 at 7:07 pm

I'm dressing up as Alex from Clockwork Orange. ;D

Written By: Step-chan on 10/12/06 at 1:24 pm

Maybe I should dress up in this theme:

http://i60.photobucket.com/albums/h12/Step-chan/Catgirls/Ninjakitty.jpg

Written By: La Roche on 10/12/06 at 1:27 pm

Yes, Halloween is a Tuesday, therefore I will in fact have to dress up as I can't go to work naked.

Written By: KKay on 10/12/06 at 1:30 pm

we're going as the dogs playing poker painting.

Written By: HawkTheSlayer on 10/12/06 at 1:45 pm

I have the perfect idea for my costume this year!

Wanted to do this for years, but I didn't have all the stuff for it.
I now can do this!

I plan to be a Dalek.

Written By: gemini on 10/12/06 at 2:38 pm

we're going as the dogs playing poker painting.

Haha!  :D  I had one of those, but it was a tapestry you hang on the wall. I don't think it was that one though. There must've been different ones.

No, I won't be dressing up since tues. is my day off, but everyone else who works that day will be. And since we live in the sticks, we don't get any trick or treaters.  :(

Written By: CatwomanofV on 10/12/06 at 2:50 pm

Haha!  :D  I had one of those, but it was a tapestry you hang on the wall. I don't think it was that one though. There must've been different ones.

No, I won't be dressing up since tues. is my day off, but everyone else who works that day will be. And since we live in the sticks, we don't get any trick or treaters.  :(

Come to my house. We have all the trick-or-treaters you could ever want-plus some. I usually get something like 10 bags of candy and always run out.  :o :o :o

Cat

Written By: nally on 10/16/06 at 12:37 pm

I'll more than likely dress up... in normal clothing. Nothing fancy, or weird.

I'll be wearing normal clothing too. :)

Written By: quirky_cat_girl on 10/19/06 at 7:57 pm

Well...I know it is a bit early...but I wanted to try on Vaughn's costume to see if it fit and everything...so I took some pics. So, here is Vaughn as Spiderman.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v397/rapunzel_1689/halloween061.jpg

Written By: Badfinger-fan on 10/19/06 at 8:01 pm

Well...I know it is a bit early...but I wanted to try on Vaughn's costume to see if it fit and everything...so I took some pics. So, here is Vaughn as Spiderman.

;D  Erin, that is so cute. & I'm jealous because my halloween costumes were never that nice & every year I was a devil  :o    Vaugn is gonna have some fun, too bad you guys didn't live here, I'd give him handfuls of candy

Written By: Dominic L. on 10/19/06 at 8:08 pm

XD!!!!! That's hilarious.

Written By: quirky_cat_girl on 10/19/06 at 8:13 pm

XD!!!!! That's hilarious.

hahaha...ya gotta love his built in muscles in his chest, huh? :D ;D

Written By: Dominic L. on 10/19/06 at 8:19 pm

hahaha...ya gotta love his built in muscles in his chest, huh? :D ;D

XD Yes!

It looks like he can hardly move his arms.

Written By: Ashkicksass on 10/20/06 at 10:45 am

That's great!  I love the chest muscles too.  He's going to have a blast!

Written By: quirky_cat_girl on 10/20/06 at 11:33 am

That's great!  I love the chest muscles too.  He's going to have a blast!

Yes...totally!  After he is finished trick-or-treating (it's during the day in our town)...we are taking him to the zoo...they are having this thing called, "Zoo Boo". The kids wear their costumes and go trick-or-treating there...and there are all kinds of neat Halloween activities...it should be fun! :)

Written By: La Roche on 10/20/06 at 1:48 pm

So.. I have to break my image here...

..My friend Dave is having a Halloween party... I'll probably be Slash.  :-[

Written By: Ashkicksass on 10/20/06 at 5:09 pm

Yes...totally!  After he is finished trick-or-treating (it's during the day in our town)...we are taking him to the zoo...they are having this thing called, "Zoo Boo". The kids wear their costumes and go trick-or-treating there...and there are all kinds of neat Halloween activities...it should be fun! :)

Are you going to dress too?  I think you should! 

So.. I have to break my image here...

..My friend Dave is having a Halloween party... I'll probably be Slash.  :-[

Oh the shame... 

Just don't go trick or treating.  You might run into someone like you!

Written By: quirky_cat_girl on 10/20/06 at 5:12 pm

Are you going to dress too?  I think you should! 

I was thinking about it...but, I'm not sure yet.  :D

Written By: nally on 10/21/06 at 12:24 am

Hey, that sounds like fun...he's probably gonna have a great time! O0

Written By: La Roche on 10/21/06 at 4:23 am

Oh the shame... 

Just don't go trick or treating.  You might run into someone like you!

;D

I'd have a chat with them and we'd trip up little kids.

Written By: KKay on 10/23/06 at 1:38 pm

well, the other "dogs" from my dog painting costume are going away for the weekend now. they wil miss the party. i have to think of a new one for when i go on my own.

Written By: La Roche on 10/23/06 at 2:01 pm

well, the other "dogs" from my dog painting costume are going away for the weekend now. they wil miss the party. i have to think of a new one for when i go on my own.

You could be Axl and come with me.. you two have got the same color hair.. (In my world of 5 colors).

Written By: Gis on 10/23/06 at 2:30 pm

Not sure what we are doing yet, it is our anniversary so I'm hopeing we will go out..................

Written By: KKay on 10/23/06 at 2:37 pm

You could be Axl and come with me.. you two have got the same color hair.. (In my world of 5 colors).

although you are an ocean away, it's not a bad idea for a costumeand I could do that easily..

Written By: La Roche on 10/23/06 at 3:40 pm

although you are an ocean away, it's not a bad idea for a costumeand I could do that easily..

Next year darling. We'll freak everyone out.

Written By: spaceace on 10/23/06 at 6:43 pm

As the date come closer I feel more like I should dress up.  I think I'll be Morticia Adams. 8)

Written By: CatwomanofV on 10/31/06 at 1:20 pm

I think someone partyed a bit too much.

:D :D ;D ;D

Cat

Written By: CeramicsFanatic on 10/31/06 at 1:21 pm

Nope...

I haven't since I was about 11!

Written By: Sister Morphine on 10/31/06 at 4:54 pm

I'm dressing like myself for Halloween.  It's a pretty ingenious costume, I must say.

Written By: Howard on 10/31/06 at 4:55 pm

I'm too old for Trick Or Treating. :P

Written By: Sister Morphine on 10/31/06 at 5:03 pm

I'm too old for Trick Or Treating. :P

Dressing up in costume doesn't equal going trick or treating.  A lot of adults go to costume parties for Halloween.  My friend Marie is going to one tonight.

Written By: Howard on 10/31/06 at 5:08 pm

Dressing up in costume doesn't equal going trick or treating.  A lot of adults go to costume parties for Halloween.  My friend Marie is going to one tonight.

I'll go as Ron Jeremy. ;D

Written By: Badfinger-fan on 10/31/06 at 5:13 pm

I wish I had brought a camera to work. So many people dressed in great costumes and their desk areas all decorated with cobwebs and life size scary creatures. and the risque' ones are killin' me, geez, this place is like the Exotic Erotic ball held in san frnacisco, OMG. I am surprised at some of the outfits, devils vampires, sexy referees, clowns, cowboys and cowgirls, Batgirl. I'm bummed that i didn't make an effort to suit up. maybe next year.

Written By: Sister Morphine on 10/31/06 at 5:16 pm

I wish I had brought a camera to work. So many people dressed in great costumes and their desk areas all decorated with cobwebs and life size scary creatures. and the risque' ones are killin' me, geez, this place is like the Exotic Erotic ball held in san frnacisco, OMG. I am surprised at some of the outfits, devils vampires, sexy referees, clowns, cowboys and cowgirls, Batgirl. I'm bummed that i didn't make an effort to suit up. maybe next year.

Next year if I dress up, I'm going as a Fallen Angel.  Black dress, black knee-high boots, black wings, black glitter and a dented halo. 

Written By: Dominic L. on 10/31/06 at 5:16 pm

Next year if I dress up, I'm going as a Fallen Angel.  Black dress, black knee-high boots, black wings, black glitter and a dented halo. 

=D How conceited!

Written By: Sister Morphine on 10/31/06 at 5:17 pm

=D How conceited!

Huh?

Written By: Badfinger-fan on 10/31/06 at 5:18 pm

I like it,  good choice  8)

Written By: Dominic L. on 10/31/06 at 5:19 pm

Huh?

Calling yourself an angel. I was joking.

Written By: Sister Morphine on 10/31/06 at 5:20 pm

Calling yourself an angel. I was joking.

I don't think I'm an angel.  Far from it, actually. 

I like it,  good choice  8)

Thank you, Mike. 

Written By: Howard on 10/31/06 at 5:34 pm

Or I'll go as a condom over my head. ;D

Written By: MaxwellSmart on 10/31/06 at 5:50 pm

No need to.  I make people nervous just being me!
http://www.inthe00s.com/smile/04/flame2.gif

Written By: quirky_cat_girl on 10/31/06 at 7:22 pm

This dude that my husband works with came to work dressed in a trench coat....when he whipped open his trench coat....there was a HUGE fake schlong....Chris said that it look really authentic! :o :D ;D

Written By: Step-chan on 10/31/06 at 7:28 pm

http://i60.photobucket.com/albums/h12/Step-chan/Kawaii%20catgirls/nekoreaper394.jpg

Well, not really....

Written By: Little_devil_rider on 10/31/06 at 8:25 pm

here is what i dressed up as....... can any one guess what i am? ;D

Written By: Sister Morphine on 10/31/06 at 8:29 pm

here is what i dressed up as....... can any one guess what i am? ;D

A droogie from Clockwork Orange.  Very Malcom McDowell.

Written By: Little_devil_rider on 10/31/06 at 8:32 pm

A droogie from Clockwork Orange.  Very Malcom McDowell.

you are good, very good, karma for you.  ;D
and i hope you had a good halloween

Written By: Sister Morphine on 10/31/06 at 8:34 pm

you are good, very good, karma for you.  ;D
and i hope you had a good halloween

I did......no one came to the door.

Written By: Ashkicksass on 10/31/06 at 11:01 pm

We only got one group of trick or treaters!  I'm pissed.  But I guess I should be happy that I get to eat all the candy...

We had my dad and sister over for dinner (broccoli soup.)  It was fun.  :)

Written By: quirky_cat_girl on 10/31/06 at 11:03 pm

We only got one group of trick or treaters!  I'm pissed.  But I guess I should be happy that I get to eat all the candy...

We had my dad and sister over for dinner (broccoli soup.)  It was fun.   :)

sounds like a good time, Ash. We had so many trick-or-treaters that we gave out all of our candy within about 15 minutes. Chris had to end up making 2 separate runs for more goodies to hand out (thank goodness we live near stores)...finally about 1/2 hr. left of trick-or-treating...we had to turn out light out and shut the door. Man, we have a lot of kids around here. :D

Written By: Sister Morphine on 10/31/06 at 11:18 pm

My sister got invited last-minute to a Halloween party and we had to hurry up and get a costume for her.  She went as me in high school!  She wore my old Catholic school uniform, white socks and pennyloafers.  She looked so cute. 

Written By: Ashkicksass on 10/31/06 at 11:25 pm

sounds like a good time, Ash. We had so many trick-or-treaters that we gave out all of our candy within about 15 minutes. Chris had to end up making 2 separate runs for more goodies to hand out (thank goodness we live near stores)...finally about 1/2 hr. left of trick-or-treating...we had to turn out light out and shut the door. Man, we have a lot of kids around here. :D

Wow!  That is a lot of trick or treaters!  Sounds like you live in a fun neighborhood!

My sister got invited last-minute to a Halloween party and we had to hurry up and get a costume for her.  She went as me in high school!  She wore my old Catholic school uniform, white socks and pennyloafers.  She looked so cute. 

:)

Written By: CatwomanofV on 11/01/06 at 10:24 am

We get a lot here, too. I bought 10 bags of candy it was gone within about an hour and half. Usually, I hand out the candy but this year Carlos took over and he had a great time. He wore his professor robe and my witch hat and was giving the kids a bit of a hard time. At one point, he opened the door and there was this girl. He asked the girl, "Do you have the karma? Do you have the magic?" The girl just stood there not knowing what to do. I was behind Carlos nodding my head yes and mouthing to her, "Say 'Yes'. Say 'Yes.'" She then said yes and Carlos said, "That is the right answer" and put candy in her bag. Everyone started laughing. I later told Carlos that I was prompting her and he just laughed. With one kid he asked, "Are you part of the society?" or something like that. She said, "No, but they are" pointing to the two people behind her. Carlos just cracked up. He did asks these three girls (who were dressed as babies) "Why are you here?" The first one said, "My parents made me." He said, "Ok." and put the candy in her bag. Then he asked the second one the same question. She answered, "The same, my parents made me.". And the 3rd one said the same thing. I'm sure most of the kids went away from the house thinking, "That guy is soooo strange." lol

Cat

Written By: Ashkicksass on 11/01/06 at 10:34 am

We get a lot here, too. I bought 10 bags of candy it was gone within about an hour and half. Usually, I hand out the candy but this year Carlos took over and he had a great time. He wore his professor robe and my witch hat and was giving the kids a bit of a hard time. At one point, he opened the door and there was this girl. He asked the girl, "Do you have the karma? Do you have the magic?" The girl just stood there not knowing what to do. I was behind Carlos nodding my head yes and mouthing to her, "Say 'Yes'. Say 'Yes.'" She then said yes and Carlos said, "That is the right answer" and put candy in her bag. Everyone started laughing. I later told Carlos that I was prompting her and he just laughed. With one kid he asked, "Are you part of the society?" or something like that. She said, "No, but they are" pointing to the two people behind her. Carlos just cracked up. He did asks these three girls (who were dressed as babies) "Why are you here?" The first one said, "My parents made me." He said, "Ok." and put the candy in her bag. Then he asked the second one the same question. She answered, "The same, my parents made me.". And the 3rd one said the same thing. I'm sure most of the kids went away from the house thinking, "That guy is soooo strange." lol

Cat

Sounds like a hoot!  ;D

Written By: karen on 11/01/06 at 10:44 am

I didn't dress up yesterday but my aunty had a fancy dress party the other week.  I wore black trousers, black jacket, one of my hubby's white shirts, a black bow tie and the cape I made for my daughter witches outfit.  I did my eye make up really dark and had bright red lips.  I was intending it to look like a vampire type thing but my aunty told everyone I was dressed as a magician!

Written By: quirky_cat_girl on 11/01/06 at 12:41 pm

Cat

that is really cute, Cat. Sounds like you guys had a great time! :)

Written By: Howard on 11/01/06 at 3:33 pm

This dude that my husband works with came to work dressed in a trench coat....when he whipped open his trench coat....there was a HUGE fake schlong....Chris said that it look really authentic! :o :D ;D

So he came to work as a hobo? ;D

Written By: quirky_cat_girl on 11/01/06 at 5:19 pm

So he came to work as a hobo? ;D

no Howard...a flasher. :D

Written By: 80s_cheerleader on 11/01/06 at 7:51 pm

I put on my oldest's baseball uniform from the summer.....I was a St. Louis Cardinal 8)  The funny thing is people kept asking me if it was his uniform, then they seemed shocked that I could fit in it (especially the cleats, which were actually too BIG on me).....one of his friend's mom said "Wow!  I never realized you two were the same size!"  Other than him being 3" shorter than me (yes, he's only 11 :o), we could wear the same clothes ;D

Written By: Howard on 11/02/06 at 3:17 pm

no Howard...a flasher. :D

You should've taken a picture.

Written By: quirky_cat_girl on 11/02/06 at 7:43 pm

You should've taken a picture.

I wasn't there...it was some guy at my husband's workplace. He said that the guy didn't keep it on too long, before changing back into his own clothes. :D

Written By: Howard on 11/03/06 at 3:16 pm

I wasn't there...it was some guy at my husband's workplace. He said that the guy didn't keep it on too long, before changing back into his own clothes. :D

did he wear the outfit in public?

Written By: quirky_cat_girl on 11/03/06 at 3:17 pm

did he wear the outfit in public?

well ya, at work.

Written By: Howard on 11/03/06 at 3:18 pm

well ya, at work.

What'd the girls say about the fake dildo? ;D

Written By: quirky_cat_girl on 11/03/06 at 5:45 pm

What'd the girls say about the fake dildo? ;D

I have no idea.

Written By: Howard on 11/04/06 at 4:31 pm

I have no idea.

Oh C'mon now You must've had some idea. ;D

Written By: Sister Morphine on 11/04/06 at 4:33 pm

I'm fairly certain Erin isn't lying.

Written By: Howard on 11/04/06 at 4:43 pm

I'm fairly certain Erin isn't lying.

ok then I'll believe her.

Written By: quirky_cat_girl on 11/04/06 at 11:04 pm

I wasn't there Howard! LOL! It was some guy at my husband's place of work. He told me that the guy dressed up like that, but shortly after making his appearance, he changed back into his regular work clothes...that's all I know concerning the issue! :D ;D

Check for new replies or respond here...