inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: Evil Thoughts?

Written By: loki 13 on 10/21/06 at 8:25 pm

Today I was walking through the mall and a kid of about 12 was charging through crowd with those
annoying heelies. Here is where my evil thoughts came in. As the kid was walking with his mother
toward a small ramp I wanted to kick the bottom of his foot as he stepped, causing him to take a
long stride, land on the wheel and do a split down the ramp.

Of course this was just an evil thought, I couldn't act on it but the scene played out well in my mind.  ;D

Subject: Re: Evil Thoughts?

Written By: whistledog on 10/21/06 at 8:34 pm

I've had evil thoughts like that. 

Here in town, it's against the law to ride bicycles and/or skateboards on the sidewalks downtown, and everytime I see someone (usually it's punk kids) doing just that ... if it's a bicycle, I wanna throw a rope or some chains in the spokes and watch the punk tumble, or if it's a skateboarder, I maybe suddenly feel the need to stretch my arms as he comes by, while in the process "accidentally" clotheslining him ;D

Written By: MaxwellSmart on 10/21/06 at 8:43 pm

I've had evil thoughts like that. 

Here in town, it's against the law to ride bicycles and/or skateboards on the sidewalks downtown, and everytime I see someone (usually it's punk kids) doing just that ... if it's a bicycle, I wanna throw a rope or some chains in the spokes and watch the punk tumble, or if it's a skateboarder, I maybe suddenly feel the need to stretch my arms as he comes by, while in the process "accidentally" clotheslining him ;D

I've had the same thoughts about punk kids who haul-azz down on their mountain bikes down the narrow footpaths on campus.  Exactly.  Same thoughts about the obnoxious bicycle curriers who terrify pedestrians in the Boston Commons.  Would have loved to stick a crowbar in the spokes and watch the jerk-o currier flip into the duck pond!
http://www.inthe00s.com/smile/12/evil6.gif

Written By: Apricot on 10/21/06 at 9:02 pm

Every time I see someone riding a bike, I swear they insist on doing this retarded head wave.. they just constantly sway back and forth, and NEVER LOOK STRAIGHT AHEAD. I always want them to hit a pole.

I heard a quote once..

"We all like just a little violence. Like, you see those guys wearing shirts with the Superman insignia on it? You always just wanna go up and just shoot them in the chest and be like "Ha, see, your shirt isn't true. It shouldn't say that, it should say 'I bleed if you shoot me in the chest.'"- Dane Cook

Written By: Gis on 10/22/06 at 4:28 am

Ahh bike riders........Working in a University city we have tons of the idiots. Most of whom haven't ridden a bike since they were 7 but now they are a student they have to have a bike. They have NO road sense AT ALL!!! They ride on the wrong side of the road, they ride with no lights, they ride straight through red lights at crossings because apparently red lights are for cars only, they ride on the pavements.Basically they make the life of poor pedestrians a misery.Many is the time I've thought a quick kick to the wheel or a prod with an umbrella as the belt past............

The other thing about working in a historic city is the tourists, how many times have I wanted to just tickle/prod them under the arms from behind as they are lining up yet another photo.   

Written By: danootaandme on 10/22/06 at 6:09 am

A couple of years ago kids had those stupid laser lights they like to shine on stuff.  I was out to eat on New Years Eve with Sig, we were in the bar waiting for a table and a couple of annoying 12 years olds had them and were flashing them on people while their parents sat uncaring if not oblivious.  I wanted to shove it down there throats, I didn't get the chance though, the manager told the parents if the lights weren't put away they would have to leave, and I do believe that there name must have went to the bottom of the seating list.  Sometimes justice does prevail.

Written By: Barefoot_Blues on 10/22/06 at 10:52 am

I had a evil thought about chucking a piece of ice on the roller rink to trip some showoff. He kept doing all these tricks and then staring at me as he passed by. I know it was personal........

Written By: La Roche on 10/22/06 at 10:54 am

When baby's cry in public, with those horrible piercing screams, I sometimes want to separate their soft skulls to shut them up.

When I see these funny looking guys with 8 inch fringes combed over their faces, I have a strong urge to cut off the offending hairpiece and then punch them repeatedly.

Written By: Dominic L. on 10/22/06 at 10:57 am

Sometimes, when I'm sitting alone watching tv, I feel like setting the house on fire.

Written By: Apricot on 10/22/06 at 11:24 am

When I see these funny looking guys with 8 inch fringes combed over their faces, I have a strong urge to cut off the offending hairpiece and then punch them repeatedly.

Do you mean, like, the "EMO Hair" that some punk guys have, where it covers one eye?

Cause if you do, I'll help you with that repeated punching.

Written By: CatwomanofV on 10/22/06 at 11:51 am

When we first got the Big Dog, we had her in backyard over the winter. Carlos told a colleague of his (who also is a sailor) about the new boat. One day, the guy came over to see the boat and went inside to check it out. The thing was, we were not home at that time.  :o  The guy did tell Carlos that he did that and we just thought that was totally rude. It was one thing if he came over when we were home and asked if he could see it. Anyway, the guy has his boat moored at the same marina that we have the Big Dog. Carlos and I would imagine all sorts of nasty things we could do his boat. We talked about cutting the mooring line just enough so it would fray and his boat would break from the mooring and drift out into the lake. The guy did redeem himself by buying Carlos a tee shirt from Big Dogs that said, "Leashes? We don't need no stinkin' leashes." So that ended the fun we had thinking of ways to sabotage his boat. Don't you hate when that happens?  :D ;D ;D

Cat

Written By: La Roche on 10/22/06 at 12:59 pm

Do you mean, like, the "EMO Hair" that some punk guys have, where it covers one eye?

Cause if you do, I'll help you with that repeated punching.

http://i43.photobucket.com/albums/e367/JudasRoche/goering.jpg

Written By: Apricot on 10/22/06 at 1:07 pm

http://i43.photobucket.com/albums/e367/JudasRoche/goering.jpg

Wise words from a man I've never seen or heard of.

Written By: La Roche on 10/22/06 at 1:15 pm

Wise words from a man I've never seen or heard of.

Herman Goering.. commander of the Luftwaffe, supposed pinnacle of Aryan perfection? Hero of the first world war..

He was the one who during the Nuremberg trials managed to commit suicide and thus avoid execution.

Sorry for the brief history lesson.. I'm stunned you've never heard of him.

Written By: spaceace on 10/22/06 at 1:31 pm

Evil thoughts?  Here goes . . . my best friend (AKA former boyfriend) was engaged to this skank (who left him at the alter)  She gave me a cat that she swore was "fixed".  Now my parents have at least 10 of this cat's offspring running around their property.  I'm going to ask her if she would like a cat.  If she doesn't take a cat I'll sue her or at the very least ruin her reputation completely.  She's lucky I don't believe in violence. http://www.inthe00s.com/smile/07/pbsmile.gif

Written By: loki 13 on 10/22/06 at 6:26 pm

Evil thought or just a warped sense of humor.

I was watching a few kids having a catch with a football. One kid, who couldn't catch or
throw very well, kept jumping up in front of anyone throwing the ball in an atempt block
the pass. I thought, how funny would it be for one of the kids to fire the ball right in
this kids mug. See how fast he would jump up with a face full of football. ;D

Written By: spaceace on 10/22/06 at 6:44 pm

It's a toss up.  Did you have an evil grin while you were thinking about it?

Written By: loki 13 on 10/22/06 at 6:50 pm

It's a toss up.  Did you have an evil grin while you were thinking about it?

Absolutely.  ;)

Written By: spaceace on 10/22/06 at 6:54 pm

Sheer evil thought!!!  Isn't it bliss?!!  It's all in the creative process.

Written By: loki 13 on 10/22/06 at 7:06 pm

Sheer evil thought!!!  Isn't it bliss?!!  It's all in the creative process.

The whole point of this thread. Even the purest of hearts have a thought of sheer evil.
Often times we cannot express our thoughts. Here they can be spelled out in all their
glory, with no fear of repercussion.

Written By: spaceace on 10/22/06 at 7:18 pm

I've got a hit list!!  I'm still debating whether or not I should put a certain picture of my cousin on the internet.  I hate having a conscious.

Written By: quirky_cat_girl on 10/22/06 at 8:43 pm

oh don't even get me started on evil thoughts having to do with people on bicycles. I can't stand those types who ride their bikes, and they sport those nasty speedo shorts...UGH.. They act like they own the road and they WILL NOT move out of the way or even over to the side of the road...they stay right in the middle...forcing me to inch along behind them....

You know what? plain and simple...I'd like to just run them over. :)

Written By: whistledog on 10/22/06 at 8:46 pm

oh don't even get me started on evil thoughts having to do with people on bicycles. I can't stand those types who ride their bikes, and they sport those nasty speedo shorts...UGH.. They act like they own the road and they WILL NOT move out of the way or even over to the side of the road...they stay right in the middle...forcing me to inch along behind them....

or better yet, drive ahead of them, then stop your car and open the passenger door.  BANG! ;D

Written By: annonymouse on 10/22/06 at 10:18 pm

i hate it when your sitting in a booth at a resteraunt, and some kid is standing on the seat behind you, peering over the side. i know the little kids don't know better, but i always just wana just push the table over onto the parents. so many parents are just so oblivious. i don't understand why some people decide to have kids when they don't take care of them.

Written By: MaxwellSmart on 10/23/06 at 12:23 am

When baby's cry in public, with those horrible piercing screams, I sometimes want to separate their soft skulls to shut them up.

See, now there's an EVIL thought.  The rest of are posting "not so nice" thoughts, but let's keep the "evil thoughts" evil, shall we?

Let's go get sushi...and not pay!

Written By: whistledog on 10/23/06 at 12:44 am

See, now there's an EVIL thought.  The rest of are posting "not so nice" thoughts, but let's keep the "evil thoughts" evil, shall we?

I got a real EVIL thought ...

whenever I am in a movie theatre, and people behind me are talking while I am trying to hear the movie, i usually ask them if they could be quiet, but what I really wanna do is rip the popcorn out of their hands, cram the bag down their throat, then grab them by the hair, punch them repeatedly in the stomach, then throw them down the aisle.  Then go down the aisle, grab them by the hair again, and kick them out of the exit door as I scream "now be quiet before i rip your f*cking throat out"

whether or not I would actually do that depends on how much I wanna be able to go to that theatre to see more movies ;D

Written By: MaxwellSmart on 10/23/06 at 2:11 am

whenever I am in a movie theatre, and people behind me are talking while I am trying to hear the movie, i usually ask them if they could be quiet, but what I really wanna do is rip the popcorn out of their hands, cram the bag down their throat, then grab them by the hair, punch them repeatedly in the stomach, then throw them down the aisle.  Then go down the aisle, grab them by the hair again, and kick them out of the exit door as I scream "now be quiet before i rip your f*cking throat out"

whether or not I would actually do that depends on how much I wanna be able to go to that theatre to see more movies ;D

Speaking of movie theaters, popcorn, and evil thoughts, did you ever see the movie "Diner"?
http://www.inthe00s.com/smile/12/happy1.gif

Don't you guys ever do that!

Written By: whistledog on 10/23/06 at 2:18 am

Speaking of movie theaters, popcorn, and evil thoughts, did you ever see the movie "Diner"?
http://www.inthe00s.com/smile/12/happy1.gif

Don't you guys ever do that!

You can't put James Brown in with the jazz records

Written By: Badfinger-fan on 10/23/06 at 3:20 am

so which theatre do you usually go to Jason?  ???

Written By: whistledog on 10/23/06 at 3:43 am

so which theatre do you usually go to Jason?   ???

Local Cineplex Odeon Theatre.  It's one of those giant theatres with the curved screens

Written By: GoodRedShirt on 10/23/06 at 3:58 am

UGH.. They act like they own the road and they WILL NOT move out of the way or even over to the side of the road...they stay right in the middle...forcing me to inch along behind them....
I let the cars have the right of way at all times. It's scary business cycling around this city, especially at peak hours. I just think of it this way: me as a cyclist has a greater chance of being injured in a collision with a car than the moroist.

And on the subject of evils thoughts, and also on the subject of cycling: I'm constantly having evil thoughts about morons on the road when out & about (not just cars either: pedestrians and cyclists too)  http://www.inthe00s.com/smile/01/baddevil.gif

Written By: GoodRedShirt on 10/23/06 at 4:04 am

I'm having evil thoughts right now about my current ISP. Slow as anything right now is what it is.

http://www.inthe00s.com/smile/01/11shot.gif http://www.inthe00s.com/smile/01/2up.gif

Written By: karen on 10/23/06 at 4:57 am

the most recent one was on Friday.  I was walking past the Chemistry department and I could see someone pouring something from a large storage bottle into a smallish beaker.  I was tempted to bang loudly on the window to make them jump.

Written By: Ashkicksass on 10/23/06 at 9:46 am

i hate it when your sitting in a booth at a resteraunt, and some kid is standing on the seat behind you, peering over the side. i know the little kids don't know better, but i always just wana just push the table over onto the parents. so many parents are just so oblivious. i don't understand why some people decide to have kids when they don't take care of them.

I can't tell you how many times I've wanted to reach around and flick them right in the forehead.  One of these days I'm going to snap and  do it.

whenever I am in a movie theatre, and people behind me are talking while I am trying to hear the movie,

Yes, SO irritating.  I don't fantasize about getting quite as violent as you do, but the gist is the same.

Oh yes...asses on bikes... >:(

My most evil thoughts occur on the freeway.  I am generally an easy going, mild mannered gal, but I can't tell you how many times I've wished the jerk that just cut me off would crash head on into the median.  Or how many times I've wished I could run someone off the road.  It's horrible...

Written By: NullandVoid on 10/23/06 at 10:28 am

Being a Native New yorker you would think I'm well accustomed to shuffling along on crowded sidewalks, right? WRONG I cannot STAND being stuck behind people on the sidewalk. Here's my list of top offenders:

The "Slow down when you get a Cell phone call" people or their cousins The "Boost Mobile/Nextel jerks who stop and dramatically pose with their phones after every F***ing CHIRP...BLEEP whatever!!" people
The "Slow down and try to light a ciggarette with matches on a windy day" people
The "A normal sized umbrella isn't good enough, so let me carry a circus tent on a stick" People
The "Come to a screeching halt and then get mad at me for running into them" people
The "Stop and look up so you can show your 10 friends from out of town where the World Trade Center once stood" people
(The further Away from Ground Zero this happens, the angrier I get)
The "I absolutely have to read this restaurant's Zagat rating from the middle of the sidewalk" people.

and I'm sorry please forgive me "OLD People" I know they can't help it, but for god sakes they giving away scooters for free...take advantage!!

but yeah, I'm a reasonable girl but one of these days I'm gonna have a short fuse, a steaming hot cup of coffee and NO MERCY! >:(

Written By: spaceace on 10/23/06 at 10:53 am

I visited NYC once.  I was looking up, marveling at this incredibly tall building.  Then someone walks by me in a really big hurry and smacks me upside of my head.  Needless to say I took a bit of that attitude back home with me!!! http://www.inthe00s.com/smile/02/bgbad.gif

Written By: 80s_cheerleader on 10/23/06 at 11:05 am

As someone who has kids (who I would NEVER allow to do this), this drives me CRAZY!!!  Which brings me to MY evil thought:

People who either a) don't control their kids in a public place, b) beat their kids in a public place or c) try to tell ME how to control my kids need to be smacked upside the head.  I was at the mall about a week ago and there were these kids that were just out of control in the shoe department. I fought back the urge to pick up the nearest 4" spike heeled shoe and smack them right in the forehead with it. >:(

Written By: Ashkicksass on 10/23/06 at 11:24 am

I visited NYC once.  I was looking up, marveling at this incredibly tall building.  Then someone walks by me in a really big hurry and smacks me upside of my head.  Needless to say I took a bit of that attitude back home with me!!! http://www.inthe00s.com/smile/02/bgbad.gif

I laughed pretty hard at this.  Does that make me evil?

Written By: La Roche on 10/23/06 at 11:38 am

You could probably force one of those electric whisk things through the soft pallet.. and hit blend.  ;D

Written By: spaceace on 10/23/06 at 11:38 am

No, because the person that was with me laughed too.  ;D

Written By: quirky_cat_girl on 10/23/06 at 1:38 pm

Being a Native New yorker you would think I'm well accustomed to shuffling along on crowded sidewalks, right? WRONG I cannot STAND being stuck behind people on the sidewalk. Here's my list of top offenders:

The "Slow down when you get a Cell phone call" people or their cousins The "Boost Mobile/Nextel jerks who stop and dramatically pose with their phones after every F***ing CHIRP...BLEEP whatever!!" people
The "Slow down and try to light a ciggarette with matches on a windy day" people
The "A normal sized umbrella isn't good enough, so let me carry a circus tent on a stick" People
The "Come to a screeching halt and then get mad at me for running into them" people
The "Stop and look up so you can show your 10 friends from out of town where the World Trade Center once stood" people
(The further Away from Ground Zero this happens, the angrier I get)
The "I absolutely have to read this restaurant's Zagat rating from the middle of the sidewalk" people.

and I'm sorry please forgive me "OLD People" I know they can't help it, but for god sakes they giving away scooters for free...take advantage!!

but yeah, I'm a reasonable girl but one of these days I'm gonna have a short fuse, a steaming hot cup of coffee and NO MERCY! >:(

hahah..this is great...especially the circus tent for an umbrella!! :D ;D

Written By: ultraviolet52 on 10/23/06 at 1:54 pm

I had (and still have) evil thoughts of disrespectful little brat kids. When we were at Circus Circus in Las Vegas on the bumper cars, this smart ass kid and his friends ganged up on me for no apparent reason. They got me stuck in a corner and wouldn't let me go around the lane. I wanted that kid to die. Seriously. He had a maniacal laugh that made me want to choke him.  ;D

Written By: spaceace on 10/23/06 at 6:32 pm

HHHMMM  blue food coloring stains any color clothes but black or blue.  I would have dumped a blue slushy/snow cone on him.  this would have to be at least a half an hour after the initial incident.  It gives him time to forget about why you're ticked. http://www.inthe00s.com/smile/10/twak.gif  That would have been my second choice pick up a stick and show him how you feel.

Written By: Step-chan on 10/23/06 at 7:21 pm

I had (and still have) evil thoughts of disrespectful little brat kids. When we were at Circus Circus in Las Vegas on the bumper cars, this smart ass kid and his friends ganged up on me for no apparent reason. They got me stuck in a corner and wouldn't let me go around the lane. I wanted that kid to die. Seriously. He had a maniacal laugh that made me want to choke him.  ;D

I had similiar thoughts about the redneck brats that called me "gayman".

I'd like to go ninja and destroy them!

http://i60.photobucket.com/albums/h12/Step-chan/Video%20game/lunethshinobi.jpghttp://i60.photobucket.com/albums/h12/Step-chan/Video%20game/ingusshinobi.jpg

Written By: ultraviolet52 on 10/23/06 at 7:31 pm

I had similiar thoughts about the redneck brats that called me "gayman".

I'd like to go ninja and destroy them!

http://i60.photobucket.com/albums/h12/Step-chan/Video%20game/lunethshinobi.jpghttp://i60.photobucket.com/albums/h12/Step-chan/Video%20game/ingusshinobi.jpg

Yes, such little bastards, aren't they!!  ;D

Written By: Step-chan on 10/23/06 at 7:34 pm

Yes, such little bastards, aren't they!!  ;D

That they be.

Written By: Sister Morphine on 10/24/06 at 1:26 am

Everytime I go to a restaurant and have to hear some squalling baby or toddler, I want to find a ball gag and shut the stupid brat up.

Written By: Gis on 10/24/06 at 1:32 am

hahah..this is great...especially the circus tent for an umbrella!! :D ;D
Oh that drives me nuts too. In the U.K our pavements/sidewalks are narrower than the U.S, so these people with their fricking marquees on sticks take up the whole pavement and the number of times I've had to duck or they would have my eye out. It's the ones who walk in pairs BOTH with a massive umbrella 

Written By: GoodRedShirt on 10/24/06 at 2:09 am

I've never felt the need for an umbrella. Just seems like an annoying accessory. Get a jacket.

Written By: Sister Morphine on 10/24/06 at 2:10 am

I've never felt the need for an umbrella. Just seems like an annoying accessory. Get a jacket.

Sometimes a jacket just doesn't cut it.

Written By: whistledog on 10/24/06 at 2:14 am

Years ago, while I was downtown, I saw a guy in a taxi cab yelling obsenities at this old guy becuase he was so old, it was taking him a a long time to cross the street.  Boy, I wanted to reach in the window of the cab, and take a brick to that guy's head

Written By: Rice_Cube on 10/24/06 at 9:07 am

There's this commercial on the radio where this whiny chick is like begging her husband for new jewelry, except she says it "jewlery" which drives me nuts.  I want to reach into the radio and slap the crap out of her and make her say it right.  And then she won't get the jewelry anyway  :D  Because she's whiny.

Written By: spaceace on 10/24/06 at 4:23 pm

I can't stand it when people whine.  Small evil thought: ever been tempted to slap someone on the back when they're drinking? ::)

Written By: 80s_cheerleader on 10/24/06 at 4:42 pm

Right now, I'd like to reach through my cell phone and shove my regular phone down this person's throat.....

Written By: loki 13 on 04/21/07 at 7:03 pm

I had to bring this thread back because of the thoughts I had at the mall today.I took my wife to the mall
to get her wedding ring fixed, while she was in the store I stood in the hallway. A young girl with "Heelies"
on was pushing her brother in a stroller. I thought, how funny would it be to stick my foot out and stop the
stroller sending both kids flying through the kiosk in the center of the mall. http://www.inthe00s.com/smile/03/devilsmile.gif

I also had to do everything in my power to keep from laughing when a little girl dropped her Chinese noodles
all over herself and the food court floor. ;D

Written By: whistledog on 04/21/07 at 7:54 pm

The best Evil thought I ever had, I actually used, and it was THE BEST GAG EVER!

So one night while I was walking to the convenience store, I could see from the sidewalk into one of my neighour's houses that they were watching TV.  So clear I could see this, I noticed they had a JVC brand TV, which is the same brand that I have.  Generally the same brand name remote works with all same brand TVs, so I went home, got my remote, and as I stood there on the sidewalk, I was basically able to mess with their TV.  On and off again (literally) i did this over a few nights for like a week or so ...

Then one day as I was coming home from college, I saw a Leon's truck in the driveway of that house.  They were having a new TV delivered ;D

I had to bring this thread back because of the thoughts I had at the mall today.I took my wife to the mall
to get her wedding ring fixed, while she was in the store I stood in the hallway. A young girl with "Heelies"
on was pushing her brother in a stroller. I thought, how funny would it be to stick my foot out and stop the
stroller sending both kids flying through the kiosk in the center of the mall. http://www.inthe00s.com/smile/03/devilsmile.gif

I also had to do everything in my power to keep from laughing when a little girl dropped her Chinese noodles

Those kids would be airborne ;D

Written By: loki 13 on 04/21/07 at 8:31 pm

The best Evil thought I ever had, I actually used, and it was THE BEST GAG EVER!

So one night while I was walking to the convenience store, I could see from the sidewalk into one of my neighour's houses that they were watching TV.  So clear I could see this, I noticed they had a JVC brand TV, which is the same brand that I have.  Generally the same brand name remote works with all same brand TVs, so I went home, got my remote, and as I stood there on the sidewalk, I was basically able to mess with their TV.  On and off again (literally) i did this over a few nights for like a week or so ...

That's a riot Jason, that is something I always wanted to do.  ;D

The closest thing we did was back in the 70's. Antennas were the big thing then, no cable yet, so we would shoot the
antenna across the street wit a bb gun and watch the guys picture flutter.  ;D

Written By: quirky_cat_girl on 04/21/07 at 8:51 pm

haahaha...you made me laugh hysterically, with your compulsions and all! ;D

Then one day as I was coming home from college, I saw a Leon's truck in the driveway of that house.  They were having a new TV delivered ;D

that is SO funny Jason...it would have been funnier had they put the "broken" TV out in the garbage...and then you could have picked it up! :D ;D

Written By: whistledog on 04/21/07 at 9:22 pm

that is SO funny Jason...it would have been funnier had they put the "broken" TV out in the garbage...and then you could have picked it up! :D ;D

They probably did, and some got to it before I could have had the chance ;D

Written By: jackas on 04/21/07 at 10:25 pm

;D

I want to separate their parents hard skulls.  After all, the parents are the ones that need to get that under control.

Written By: karen on 04/23/07 at 10:35 am

You've mentioned this before I think (unless there is another evil b'stard out there!)  I've mentioned this story to my family and they think it's hilarious.

Written By: CatwomanofV on 04/23/07 at 10:56 am

You've mentioned this before I think (unless there is another evil b'stard out there!)  I've mentioned this story to my family and they think it's hilarious.

Yes he did mentioned it before because I remember it-and repeated the story, too. Personally, I think a great story is worth repeating.  ;D ;D ;D ;D

Cat

Check for new replies or respond here...