inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: What would it be?

Written By: quirky_cat_girl on 10/26/06 at 8:11 pm

If you had to choose...what would it be?
This is a survey of questions of different choices....and yes, I am really bored, and really strange. :D

1. If you had to name your child a day of the week, what would it be?
2. If you had to name your child a month of the year, what would it be?
3. If you had to name your child any element of nature, what would it be?
4. If you had to live life without a body part, what would it be?
5. If you had to lose one of your senses, what would it be?
6. If you had to eat an insect, what would it be?
7. If you had to do without a luxury in life, what would it be?
8. If you had to be an animal for the rest of your life, what would it be?
9. If you had been able to choose whether you were born a male or a female, what would it be?
10. If you had to choose between being a nun or a prostitute for the rest of your life, what would it be?
11. If you had to either smile or frown continuously for the rest of your life...what would it be?
12. If you had to be either extremely cold or very hot the rest of your life, what would it be?
13. If you were turned into a monster/creature forever, what would it be?
14. If you had to wear an article of clothing for the rest of your life (without ever taking it off), what would it be?
15. If you had to choose between a lifetime of endless hiccups, or tripping every other step, what would it be?
16. If you had to choose between an endless toothache or an endless earache, what would it be?
17. If you had to eat only one food for the rest of your life, what would it be?
18. A lifetime of superglue on the mouth, or on the eyes, what would it be?
19. If you had to live without no fingernails/toenails or no hair anywhere on your body, what would it be?
20. If you had to get a permanant tattoo across your forehead, what would it be?

Subject: Re: What would it be?

Written By: Badfinger-fan on 10/26/06 at 8:16 pm

I'll answer these tonight when i get home from work

Written By: loki 13 on 10/26/06 at 8:33 pm

1....TUESDAY
2....APRIL (my oldest daughter's name)
3....BLIZZARD
4....BIG TOE
5....SMELL
6....GRASSHOPPER
7....AIR CODITIONING
8....MANATEE
9....MALE
10....PROSTITUTE
11....FROWN
12....HOT
13....WEREWOLF
14...PANTS
15....TRIPPING
16....TOOTHACHE
17....BALONY & CHEESE SANDWICHES
18....EYES
19....HAIR
20....SAMOAN TRIBAL

Written By: Dominic L. on 10/26/06 at 8:34 pm

1. If you had to name your child a day of the week, what would it be? Thursday
2. If you had to name your child a month of the year, what would it be? Febuary
3. If you had to name your child any element of nature, what would it be? Um... I'm not sure what you mean. Fire?
4. If you had to live life without a body part, what would it be? My appendix.
5. If you had to lose one of your senses, what would it be? Oh, boy... The sense of touch, I suppose.
6. If you had to eat an insect, what would it be? Ant.
7. If you had to do without a luxury in life, what would it be? Breathing.
8. If you had to be an animal for the rest of your life, what would it be? Kitty!
9. If you had been able to choose whether you were born a male or a female, what would it be? *Shrug*
10. If you had to choose between being a nun or a prostitute for the rest of your life, what would it be? Um... Pimp.
11. If you had to either smile or frown continuously for the rest of your life...what would it be? Frown, it's less scary.
12. If you had to be either extremely cold or very hot the rest of your life, what would it be? Cold, fo' sho'.
13. If you were turned into a monster/creature forever, what would it be? Kitty!
14. If you had to wear an article of clothing for the rest of your life (without ever taking it off), what would it be? My lucky underwear.
15. If you had to choose between a lifetime of endless hiccups, or tripping every other step, what would it be? Tripping or stumbling? If it's stumbling, I'll take that.
16. If you had to choose between an endless toothache or an endless earache, what would it be? Toothache!
17. If you had to eat only one food for the rest of your life, what would it be? Burritos! Gots all the food groups in one.
18. A lifetime of superglue on the mouth, or on the eyes, what would it be? Mouth, of course.
19. If you had to live without no fingernails/toenails or no hair anywhere on your body, what would it be? *Sigh* Hair, I suppose. People tease me about my legs a lot.
20. If you had to get a permanant tattoo across your forehead, what would it be? "THEY"

Written By: quirky_cat_girl on 10/26/06 at 8:42 pm

11. If you had to either smile or frown continuously for the rest of your life...what would it be? Frown, it's less scary.

14. If you had to wear an article of clothing for the rest of your life (without ever taking it off), what would it be? My lucky underwear.

Yes...it would be quite frightening to see someone smiling in every situation in life. :o

Oh wow....you would really stink if you wore the same underwear every day of your life.... :D

Written By: deadrockstar on 10/26/06 at 8:56 pm

1. If you had to name your child a day of the week, what would it be?  Friday
2. If you had to name your child a month of the year, what would it be? April
3. If you had to name your child any element of nature, what would it be? Sunshine
4. If you had to live life without a body part, what would it be? A toe
5. If you had to lose one of your senses, what would it be? Smell
6. If you had to eat an insect, what would it be? Couldn't...do...it...UGH!
7. If you had to do without a luxury in life, what would it be? Phone
8. If you had to be an animal for the rest of your life, what would it be? House cat
9. If you had been able to choose whether you were born a male or a female, what would it be? Male
10. If you had to choose between being a nun or a prostitute for the rest of your life, what would it be? Prostitute I guess, LOL
11. If you had to either smile or frown continuously for the rest of your life...what would it be? Smile
12. If you had to be either extremely cold or very hot the rest of your life, what would it be? Hot
13. If you were turned into a monster/creature forever, what would it be? An ogre?
14. If you had to wear an article of clothing for the rest of your life (without ever taking it off), what would it be? A sock
15. If you had to choose between a lifetime of endless hiccups, or tripping every other step, what would it be? Tripping every other step
16. If you had to choose between an endless toothache or an endless earache, what would it be? Endless earache
17. If you had to eat only one food for the rest of your life, what would it be? Pizza
18. A lifetime of superglue on the mouth, or on the eyes, what would it be? Eyes?
19. If you had to live without no fingernails/toenails or no hair anywhere on your body, what would it be? No fingernails/toenails
20. If you had to get a permanant tattoo across your forehead, what would it be? I <3 cake

Written By: MidKnightDarkness on 10/26/06 at 9:15 pm

Ha-HO!

1. If you had to name your child a day of the week, what would it be? Sunday
2. If you had to name your child a month of the year, what would it be? September
3. If you had to name your child any element of nature, what would it be? Hm. Sky or Star.
4. If you had to live life without a body part, what would it be? One of my ears
5. If you had to lose one of your senses, what would it be? Taste
6. If you had to eat an insect, what would it be? Ant
7. If you had to do without a luxury in life, what would it be? Television
8. If you had to be an animal for the rest of your life, what would it be? Probably an Eagle
9. If you had been able to choose whether you were born a male or a female, what would it be? Female
10. If you had to choose between being a nun or a prostitute for the rest of your life, what would it be? Wow, that's tough. Nun, I guess.
11. If you had to either smile or frown continuously for the rest of your life...what would it be? Smile. XD How creepy would that be?
12. If you had to be either extremely cold or very hot the rest of your life, what would it be? Cold.
13. If you were turned into a monster/creature forever, what would it be? A Vampire
14. If you had to wear an article of clothing for the rest of your life (without ever taking it off), what would it be? A glove.
15. If you had to choose between a lifetime of endless hiccups, or tripping every other step, what would it be? Tripping every other step. It wouldn't be much different than it is right now.
16. If you had to choose between an endless toothache or an endless earache, what would it be? Endless earache.
17. If you had to eat only one food for the rest of your life, what would it be? Pizza. Again, wouldn't be much different than it is right now.
18. A lifetime of superglue on the mouth, or on the eyes, what would it be? Mouth.
19. If you had to live without no fingernails/toenails or no hair anywhere on your body, what would it be? No fingernailes and toenails.
20. If you had to get a permanant tattoo across your forehead, what would it be? Dominic's face.

Written By: Abix on 10/26/06 at 9:19 pm

1. If you had to name your child a day of the week, what would it be?   TUESDAY

2. If you had to name your child a month of the year, what would it be?  MAY

3. If you had to name your child any element of nature, what would it be? RAIN

4. If you had to live life without a body part, what would it be? APPENDIX

5. If you had to lose one of your senses, what would it be?  TASTE

6. If you had to eat an insect, what would it be?  ANT (the really teeny tiny ones)

7. If you had to do without a luxury in life, what would it be? PHONE

8. If you had to be an animal for the rest of your life, what would it be? SQUIRREL

9. If you had been able to choose whether you were born a male or a female, what would it be?  FEMALE

10. If you had to choose between being a nun or a prostitute for the rest of your life, what would it be? NUNHO

11. If you had to either smile or frown continuously for the rest of your life...what would it be? SMILE

12. If you had to be either extremely cold or very hot the rest of your life, what would it be? COLD

13. If you were turned into a monster/creature forever, what would it be? INVISIBLE WOMAN

14. If you had to wear an article of clothing for the rest of your life (without ever taking it off), what would it be? SOCKS

15. If you had to choose between a lifetime of endless hiccups, or tripping every other step, what would it be?TRIPPING EVERY OTHER STEP

16. If you had to choose between an endless toothache or an endless earache, what would it be? UGH.. I HATE BOTH.. BUT I GUESS EARACHE

17. If you had to eat only one food for the rest of your life, what would it be? MACARONI AND CHEESE

18. A lifetime of superglue on the mouth, or on the eyes, what would it be? MOUTH

19. If you had to live without no fingernails/toenails or no hair anywhere on your body, what would it be? NO HAIR

20. If you had to get a permanant tattoo across your forehead, what would it be? I'M WITH STUPID >>>>

Written By: joedeertae on 10/26/06 at 10:00 pm

1. If you had to name your child a day of the week, what would it be? Wednsday (as in Adams)
2. If you had to name your child a month of the year, what would it be? June (as in Cleaver)
3. If you had to name your child any element of nature, what would it be? Sunshine
4. If you had to live life without a body part, what would it be? one of my pinky toes
5. If you had to lose one of your senses, what would it be? feel
6. If you had to eat an insect, what would it be? doodle bug
7. If you had to do without a luxury in life, what would it be? eating out
8. If you had to be an animal for the rest of your life, what would it be? an eagle
9. If you had been able to choose whether you were born a male or a female, wat would it be? a hot chick!
10. If you had to choose between being a nun or a prostitute for the rest of your life, what would it be? a HO!
11. If you had to either smile or frown continuously for the rest of your life...what would it be? smile
12. If you had to be either extremely cold or very hot the rest of your life, what would it be? hot (I'm used to it anyway being in S. Texas)
13. If you were turned into a monster/creature forever, what would it be? a vampire
14. If you had to wear an article of clothing for the rest of your life (without ever taking it off), what would it be? my baseball cap
15. If you had to choose between a lifetime of endless hiccups, or tripping every other step, what would it be? tripping
16. If you had to choose between an endless toothache or an endless earache, what would it be? earache
17. If you had to eat only one food for the rest of your life, what would it be? hamburgers
18. A lifetime of superglue on the mouth, or on the eyes, what would it be? eyes
19. If you had to live without no fingernails/toenails or no hair anywhere on your body, what would it be? no hair
20. If you had to get a permanant tattoo across your forehead, what would it be? :-)

Written By: Sister Morphine on 10/26/06 at 10:23 pm

1. If you had to name your child a day of the week, what would it be?  Friday
2. If you had to name your child a month of the year, what would it be?  April
3. If you had to name your child any element of nature, what would it be?  Fire
4. If you had to live life without a body part, what would it be?  Appendix
5. If you had to lose one of your senses, what would it be?  Touch
6. If you had to eat an insect, what would it be?  Whatever isn't poisonous, deadly or otherwise made to maim whoever tries to eat it.
7. If you had to do without a luxury in life, what would it be?  A car.
8. If you had to be an animal for the rest of your life, what would it be?  Cat
9. If you had been able to choose whether you were born a male or a female, what would it be?  Female. 
10. If you had to choose between being a nun or a prostitute for the rest of your life, what would it be?  Nun.  Who wants to be exposed to rape and disease?
11. If you had to either smile or frown continuously for the rest of your life...what would it be?  Smile.
12. If you had to be either extremely cold or very hot the rest of your life, what would it be?  Cold.
13. If you were turned into a monster/creature forever, what would it be?  I don't know/don't care.
14. If you had to wear an article of clothing for the rest of your life (without ever taking it off), what would it be?  my black tank top
15. If you had to choose between a lifetime of endless hiccups, or tripping every other step, what would it be?  Tripping, I guess.
16. If you had to choose between an endless toothache or an endless earache, what would it be?  I know this from personal experience....I'd kill myself because I couldn't live with either.
17. If you had to eat only one food for the rest of your life, what would it be?  My mom's beef stew.
18. A lifetime of superglue on the mouth, or on the eyes, what would it be?  Neither.
19. If you had to live without no fingernails/toenails or no hair anywhere on your body, what would it be?  Neither.
20. If you had to get a permanant tattoo across your forehead, what would it be?  Nothing.

Written By: Badfinger-fan on 10/27/06 at 2:52 am

1. If you had to name your child a day of the week, what would it be? Sunday
2. If you had to name your child a month of the year, what would it be? August
3. If you had to name your child any element of nature, what would it be? Windy
4. If you had to live life without a body part, what would it be? nipples
5. If you had to lose one of your senses, what would it be? hearing
6. If you had to eat an insect, what would it be? rhinocerous beetle
7. If you had to do without a luxury in life, what would it be? jewelry, rings
8. If you had to be an animal for the rest of your life, what would it be? buffalo
9. If you had been able to choose whether you were born a male or a female, what would it be? a dude
10. If you had to choose between being a nun or a prostitute for the rest of your life, what would it be? Nun
11. If you had to either smile or frown continuously for the rest of your life...what would it be? smile
12. If you had to be either extremely cold or very hot the rest of your life, what would it be? very hot
13. If you were turned into a monster/creature forever, what would it be? dragon
14. If you had to wear an article of clothing for the rest of your life (without ever taking it off), what would it be? baseball cap
15. If you had to choose between a lifetime of endless hiccups, or tripping every other step, what would it be? I'd be trippin'
16. If you had to choose between an endless toothache or an endless earache, what would it be? earache
17. If you had to eat only one food for the rest of your life, what would it be? homemade tacos
18. A lifetime of superglue on the mouth, or on the eyes, what would it be? mouth
19. If you had to live without no fingernails/toenails or no hair anywhere on your body, what would it be? toenails
20. If you had to get a permanant tattoo across your forehead, what would it be? a shooting star

Written By: Sister Morphine on 10/27/06 at 2:54 am

Sorry Mike, seeing you post the word "nipples" just made me laugh for some reason.

Written By: Badfinger-fan on 10/27/06 at 2:56 am

Sorry Mike, seeing you post the word "nipples" just made me laugh for some reason.
;D well I just don't need them so i could easily part with them

Written By: CatwomanofV on 10/27/06 at 10:28 am

1. If you had to name your child a day of the week, what would it be? Wednesday
2. If you had to name your child a month of the year, what would it be? April
3. If you had to name your child any element of nature, what would it be? Wind
4. If you had to live life without a body part, what would it be? My tonsils (which I still have)
6. If you had to eat an insect, what would it be? Chocolate covered ants.
7. If you had to do without a luxury in life, what would it be? A car
8. If you had to be an animal for the rest of your life, what would it be? Hmmm, tough one.  ;)  Of course it is a cat.
9. If you had been able to choose whether you were born a male or a female, what would it be? Female
10. If you had to choose between being a nun or a prostitute for the rest of your life, what would it be? Tough one. I guess a nun.
11. If you had to either smile or frown continuously for the rest of your life...what would it be? Smile
12. If you had to be either extremely cold or very hot the rest of your life, what would it be? Cold
13. If you were turned into a monster/creature forever, what would it be? A vampire
14. If you had to wear an article of clothing for the rest of your life (without ever taking it off), what would it be? A bra-I guess.
15. If you had to choose between a lifetime of endless hiccups, or tripping every other step, what would it be? I already trip a lot.
16. If you had to choose between an endless toothache or an endless earache, what would it be? I guess earache (which is why I will be tripping every other step.)
17. If you had to eat only one food for the rest of your life, what would it be? Toss up between pasta & lobster.
18. A lifetime of superglue on the mouth, or on the eyes, what would it be? Eyes.
19. If you had to live without no fingernails/toenails or no hair anywhere on your body, what would it be? I guess fingernails/toenails.
20. If you had to get a permanant tattoo across your forehead, what would it be? The pentagram.

Cat

Written By: lorac61469 on 10/27/06 at 11:28 am

1. If you had to name your child a day of the week, what would it be? Tuesday
2. If you had to name your child a month of the year, what would it be? June
3. If you had to name your child any element of nature, what would it be? Rainbow
4. If you had to live life without a body part, what would it be? Little toe
6. If you had to eat an insect, what would it be? Ant
7. If you had to do without a luxury in life, what would it be? Car
8. If you had to be an animal for the rest of your life, what would it be? Cat, a really pampered house cat
10. If you had to choose between being a nun or a prostitute for the rest of your life, what would it be? Nun
12. If you had to be either extremely cold or very hot the rest of your life, what would it be? Cold
13. If you were turned into a monster/creature forever, what would it be? A fairy
14. If you had to wear an article of clothing for the rest of your life (without ever taking it off), what would it be? A hat
15. If you had to choose between a lifetime of endless hiccups, or tripping every other step, what would it be? tripping
16. If you had to choose between an endless toothache or an endless earache, what would it be? Earache
17. If you had to eat only one food for the rest of your life, what would it be? Pizza
18. A lifetime of superglue on the mouth, or on the eyes, what would it be? Eyes
19. If you had to live without no fingernails/toenails or no hair anywhere on your body, what would it be? Nails
20. If you had to get a permanant tattoo across your forehead, what would it be? My kids intials.

Written By: Ashkicksass on 10/27/06 at 1:32 pm

Wow Erin, great questions!!

1. If you had to name your child a day of the week, what would it be? Friday
2. If you had to name your child a month of the year, what would it be?  October 
3. If you had to name your child any element of nature, what would it be?  Spring
4. If you had to live life without a body part, what would it be? Belly Button
5. If you had to lose one of your senses, what would it be?  Taste
6. If you had to eat an insect, what would it be?  One of thise itty bitty fruit flies
7. If you had to do without a luxury in life, what would it be?  Jewelry
8. If you had to be an animal for the rest of your life, what would it be?  A bird
10. If you had to choose between being a nun or a prostitute for the rest of your life, what would it be?  Prostitute - I wouldn't last a second as a nun!
11. If you had to either smile or frown continuously for the rest of your life...what would it be?  Smile
12. If you had to be either extremely cold or very hot the rest of your life, what would it be?  Hot
13. If you were turned into a monster/creature forever, what would it be? A sorceress
14. If you had to wear an article of clothing for the rest of your life (without ever taking it off), what would it be?  Leg warmers
15. If you had to choose between a lifetime of endless hiccups, or tripping every other step, what would it be?  tripping
16. If you had to choose between an endless toothache or an endless earache, what would it be?  This is a horrible question.  I guess earache
17. If you had to eat only one food for the rest of your life, what would it be?  Well I gave up my sense of taste so it doesn't really matter.  I would say Bread though.
18. A lifetime of superglue on the mouth, or on the eyes, what would it be?  Mouth
19. If you had to live without no fingernails/toenails or no hair anywhere on your body, what would it be?  No Hair
20. If you had to get a permanant tattoo across your forehead, what would it be?  A butterfly

Written By: Ashkicksass on 10/29/06 at 3:27 pm

BUMP for those who haven't filled this out.  I thought it was really interesting.

Written By: La Roche on 10/29/06 at 4:33 pm

1. If you had to name your child a day of the week, what would it be? Wednesday
2. If you had to name your child a month of the year, what would it be? June
3. If you had to name your child any element of nature, what would it be? By elements of nature, I assume you don't mean those on the periodic table? I suppose I'd go for something like 'Rocky' that's ok right?
4. If you had to live life without a body part, what would it be? Any body part? My appendix.. it's just taking up valuable stomach room anyway.
5. If you had to lose one of your senses, what would it be? Taste, I can hardly taste anything as it is.
6. If you had to eat an insect, what would it be? Rice bug.
7. If you had to do without a luxury in life, what would it be? Double quilted toilet paper.. my ass is tough.
8. If you had to be an animal for the rest of your life, what would it be? A shark.
9. If you had been able to choose whether you were born a male or a female, what would it be? Hmmm.. I kinda like being a guy, nobody expects too much from me.
10. If you had to choose between being a nun or a prostitute for the rest of your life, what would it be? A hooker.. duh.
11. If you had to either smile or frown continuously for the rest of your life...what would it be? Frown.
12. If you had to be either extremely cold or very hot the rest of your life, what would it be? Cold.
13. If you were turned into a monster/creature forever, what would it be? I'd be some sort of kickass creature.. err.. maybe like a 28 foot wolf/octopus hybrid.
14. If you had to wear an article of clothing for the rest of your life (without ever taking it off), what would it be? Socks
15. If you had to choose between a lifetime of endless hiccups, or tripping every other step, what would it be? Tripping. Because I'd just sit on my ass for the rest of eternity.
16. If you had to choose between an endless toothache or an endless earache, what would it be? Toothache. I could pull em out.
17. If you had to eat only one food for the rest of your life, what would it be? Easy - Curry.
18. A lifetime of superglue on the mouth, or on the eyes, what would it be? Mouth. I could write what I wanted to say.
19. If you had to live without no fingernails/toenails or no hair anywhere on your body, what would it be? ... Have you seen my nails. HAHAHAHA! I have almost none anyway.
20. If you had to get a permanant tattoo across your forehead, what would it be? 'What the Fuc.k are you looking at?'

Written By: NullandVoid on 10/29/06 at 8:05 pm

1. If you had to name your child a day of the week, what would it be?Saturday

2. If you had to name your child a month of the year, what would it be?January

3. If you had to name your child any element of nature, what would it be?Earth

4. If you had to live life without a body part, what would it be?Either one of my breasts

5. If you had to lose one of your senses, what would it be?taste

6. If you had to eat an insect, what would it be?earthworm

7. If you had to do without a luxury in life, what would it be?my gym

8. If you had to be an animal for the rest of your life, what would it be?Eagle

9. If you had been able to choose whether you were born a male or a female, what would it be?How about both?

10. If you had to choose between being a nun or a prostitute for the rest of your life, what would it be?

11. If you had to either smile or frown continuously for the rest of your life...what would it be?Frown..smiling hurts

12. If you had to be either extremely cold or very hot the rest of your life, what would it be?

13. If you were turned into a monster/creature forever, what would it be?George Bush, I'd then proceed to do a ton of Porn

14. If you had to wear an article of clothing for the rest of your life (without ever taking it off), what would it be?Socks

15. If you had to choose between a lifetime of endless hiccups, or tripping every other step, what would it be?Tripping

16. If you had to choose between an endless toothache or an endless earache, what would it be?Earache

17. If you had to eat only one food for the rest of your life, what would it be?Macaroni and Cheese

18. A lifetime of superglue on the mouth, or on the eyes, what would it be?Mouth (I can always get a feeding tube)

19. If you had to live without no fingernails/toenails or no hair anywhere on your body, what would it be?No Hair, Wigs are nice

20. If you had to get a permanant tattoo across your forehead, what would it be?I dunno

Written By: Little_devil_rider on 10/29/06 at 8:49 pm

1. If you had to name your child a day of the week, what would it be? Monday
2. If you had to name your child a month of the year, what would it be? May
3. If you had to name your child any element of nature, what would it be? Snow
4. If you had to live life without a body part, what would it be? left toe
5. If you had to lose one of your senses, what would it be? smell
6. If you had to eat an insect, what would it be? worm
7. If you had to do without a luxury in life, what would it be? showering
8. If you had to be an animal for the rest of your life, what would it be? bunny
9. If you had been able to choose whether you were born a male or a female, what would it be? both ahaha
10. If you had to choose between being a nun or a prostitute for the rest of your life, what would it be? hmm since im a boy the whole chruch thing is not looking good so ill be the prostitue
12. If you had to be either extremely cold or very hot the rest of your life, what would it be? cold
13. If you were turned into a monster/creature forever, what would it be? hmm i woud sat it
14. If you had to wear an article of clothing for the rest of your life (without ever taking it off), what would it be? my leftover crack shirt
16. If you had to choose between an endless toothache or an endless earache, what would it be? tooth
17. If you had to eat only one food for the rest of your life, what would it be?philly cheese stake
18. A lifetime of superglue on the mouth, or on the eyes, what would it be? mouth
19. If you had to live without no fingernails/toenails or no hair anywhere on your body, what would it be? no hair
20. If you had to get a permanant tattoo across your forehead, what would it be? this dot dose not mean you are here.... or fu*k you, i have enough friends

Written By: KKay on 10/30/06 at 8:31 am

I found these difficult- I don't konw much about me. :)

1. If you had to name your child a day of the week, what would it be? Tuesday
2. If you had to name your child a month of the year, what would it be?  August 
3. If you had to name your child any element of nature, what would it be?  Gale
4. If you had to live life without a body part, what would it be? boobs. or hair.
5. If you had to lose one of your senses, what would it be?  smell
6. If you had to eat an insect, what would it be?  grubs. 
7. If you had to do without a luxury in life, what would it be?  a car
8. If you had to be an animal for the rest of your life, what would it be?  orca
9. If you had been able to choose whether you were born a male or a female, what would it be? i have no idea-
10. If you had to choose between being a nun or a prostitute for the rest of your life, what would it be?  Prostitutes get out at night but nuns get better food. So it's a toss up.
11. If you had to either smile or frown continuously for the rest of your life...what would it be?  smile
12. If you had to be either extremely cold or very hot the rest of your life, what would it be?  hot
13. If you were turned into a monster/creature forever, what would it be? giant squid
14. If you had to wear an article of clothing for the rest of your life (without ever taking it off), what would it be?  a hat.
15. If you had to choose between a lifetime of endless hiccups, or tripping every other step, what would it be?  tripping. i do that anyway.
16. If you had to choose between an endless toothache or an endless earache, what would it be?  earache.  you get them with toothaches so why have two pains when you can have just one?
17. If you had to eat only one food for the rest of your life, what would it be?  plankton and baby seals.  or, if human, lobster.
18. A lifetime of superglue on the mouth, or on the eyes, what would it be?  eyes
19. If you had to live without no fingernails/toenails or no hair anywhere on your body, what would it be?  No Hair
20. If you had to get a permanant tattoo across your forehead, what would it be?  'You're #1!" backwards so I read it in the mirror everyday when i wake up.

Written By: imadick on 10/30/06 at 10:48 am

1. If you had to name your child a day of the week, what would it be? Male = Saturday  Female = Tuesday

2. If you had to name your child a month of the year, what would it be? Male = August  Female = May

3. If you had to name your child any element of nature, what would it be? Male = Hyrdrogen  Female = Mythane

4. If you had to live life without a body part, what would it be? One Testicle lol  ;D

6. If you had to eat an insect, what would it be? Spider

7. If you had to do without a luxury in life, what would it be? Sex  ;D

8. If you had to be an animal for the rest of your life, what would it be? A Venomous Snake

9. If you had been able to choose whether you were born a male or a female, what would it be? Male itself

10. If you had to choose between being a nun or a prostitute for the rest of your life, what would it be? I am a guy but if i was a female i would chose prostitution  ;D

12. If you had to be either extremely cold or very hot the rest of your life, what would it be? Extremely Cold

13. If you were turned into a monster/creature forever, what would it be? YOU

14. If you had to wear an article of clothing for the rest of your life (without ever taking it off), what would it be? i dont understand this question

15. If you had to choose between a lifetime of endless hiccups, or tripping every other step, what would it be? Tripping every other step

16. If you had to choose between an endless toothache or an endless earache, what would it be? toothache

17. If you had to eat only one food for the rest of your life, what would it be? Something healthy for sure...

18. A lifetime of superglue on the mouth, or on the eyes, what would it be? Mouth for sure...i cant loose my eyesight... My eyes are meant to adore and enjoy the beauty..of.................................well u can guess the rest... :p

19. If you had to live without no fingernails/toenails or no hair anywhere on your body, what would it be? No hair :)

20. If you had to get a permanant tattoo across your forehead, what would it be? My first crush's Name

Check for new replies or respond here...