inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: whats on your mp3/ipod

Written By: tomario on 11/08/06 at 5:11 pm

what 3 songs are you playing the most on your mp3/ipod ?

mine are :-

leo sayer - orchard road

soundgarden- black hole sun

after the goldrush-prelude

Subject: Re: whats on your mp3/ipod

Written By: Jessica on 11/08/06 at 5:16 pm

Message To My Girl -Split Enz
Only When I Lose Myself -Depeche Mode
Serious -Duran Duran

Written By: Sister Morphine on 11/08/06 at 5:16 pm

Random stuff.....I have no idea what.

Written By: quirky_cat_girl on 11/08/06 at 5:17 pm

wow....too many to even begin listing! :D

Written By: Ashkicksass on 11/08/06 at 5:25 pm

I couldn't list them all, but the three I listen to the most are probably "Overjoyed" by Stevie Wonder, "100% Pure Love" by Crystal Waters and "Sometimes You Can't Make it on Your Own" by U2.  Of course, these will all probably change by next week.

Written By: Jessica on 11/08/06 at 5:27 pm

Of course, these will all probably change by next week.

Mine too. :)

I just downloaded New Kids On the Block last week. I've been driving Rice_Cube nuts with "Step By Step", "If You Go Away", and "Cover Girl". ;D

Written By: quirky_cat_girl on 11/08/06 at 5:31 pm

I just downloaded New Kids On the Block last week. I've been driving Rice_Cube nuts with "Step By Step", "If You Go Away", and "Cover Girl". ;D

oh gosh....I LOVE NKOTB!! LOL! I have all of their songs on mine too...sometimes I can't stop listening to them! ;D :D

Written By: Ashkicksass on 11/08/06 at 5:33 pm

oh gosh....I LOVE NKOTB!! LOL! I have all of their songs on mine too...sometimes I can't stop listening to them! ;D :D

One of my friends has "Hangin' Tough" set as her ringback tone, so I hear it whenever I call her, and it always makes me smile.

This may belong on a different thread, but did you guys ever have the NKOTB trading cards?  I had a ton of them and kick myself every day that I didn't keep them.

Written By: quirky_cat_girl on 11/08/06 at 5:38 pm

One of my friends has "Hangin' Tough" set as her ringback tone, so I hear it whenever I call her, and it always makes me smile.

This may belong on a different thread, but did you guys ever have the NKOTB trading cards?  I had a ton of them and kick myself every day that I didn't keep them.

OMG!! hahaahah...I have nearly the entire set of them. I have a huge stash of NKOTB stuff from my early years (the buttons, tapes, shirts, posters, trading cards, watch, those little plastic looking cassette tapes that had bubblegum in them...and I used to have the dolls too). :D ;D

Written By: Sister Morphine on 11/08/06 at 5:43 pm

NKOTB is the bomb.  I love Step by Step.  Other faves are I'll Be Loving You Forever, Please Don't Go Girl, and Funny Feeling.....which is one of the few songs that actually causes me to completely lose my mind when it's playing.  Jordan's voice on that song is just.....oh my.

Written By: Sister Morphine on 11/08/06 at 5:44 pm

I had the cards, the dolls, the cassettes, the pillow cases, the sheets, and various other items.  They were my first real big celebrity crushes.  Well, Jordan Knight was anyway. 

Written By: quirky_cat_girl on 11/08/06 at 5:46 pm

I had the cards, the dolls, the cassettes, the pillow cases, the sheets, and various other items.  They were my first real big celebrity crushes.  Well, Jordan Knight was anyway. 

I hear ya!! But...my crush was Joey McIntyre! :D ;D

Written By: Sister Morphine on 11/08/06 at 5:47 pm

I hear ya!! But...my crush was Joey McIntyre! :D ;D

He had the voice, but Jordan had the looks AND the voice.  Well, at least I think so.  He's still mighty fine.

Written By: Ashkicksass on 11/08/06 at 6:02 pm

He had the voice, but Jordan had the looks AND the voice.  Well, at least I think so.  He's still mighty fine.

I was in love with Jonathan...the shy, sweet one.  http://www.inthe00s.com/smile/06/luxlove.gif  I'm going to have to download "Funny Feeling."  I can't remember it.  :-\\

Written By: Sister Morphine on 11/08/06 at 6:03 pm

I'm going to have to download "Funny Feeling."  I can't remember it.  :-\\

Oh, it's so beautiful.  You will love it.  *le sigh*

Written By: 80s_cheerleader on 11/08/06 at 7:02 pm

I know my MIL still has my SIL's NKOTB posters because I just saw them in her basement a couple weeks ago and I think there's everything else that everyone has mentioned in the same box as well ;D

Written By: 80s_cheerleader on 11/08/06 at 7:04 pm

Oh, and I've got too much stuff on my ipod to list, but Fall Out Boy, Bowling For Soup, The All-American Rejects, Whitesnake, The Eagles, Aerosmith, Journey, REO Speedwagon & Def Leppard are what get played the most.

Written By: Dominic L. on 11/08/06 at 7:05 pm

I don't know, probably my songs or Ween.

Written By: Tanya1976 on 11/08/06 at 8:02 pm

I have a diverse set of tunes that range the gamut from classic rock to alternative to pop to country to electronica/dance/

Written By: whistledog on 01/18/10 at 9:30 pm

I don't have an iPod, I have a Zune.  Here is all the albums that I currently have on it ...

Big Country - The Best Of (1995)

Club Fantasy:  Hit Tracks (2000-2004)
Club Fantasy 2:  Hit Tracks (2005-2009)
Club Fantasy 90s
Club Fantasy Retro:  The Eighties

Shakatak - The Coolest Cuts (1988)
Glasvegas - Glasvegas (2008)
UB40 - Greatest Hits (2008)
Manic Street Preachers - The Hits (2008)
Rogue Traders - Hits (2009)
Accept - Metal Heart (1985)
America - Perspective (1984)
Accept - Russian Roulette (1986)
The Chameleons UK - Script of the Bridge (1983)
Feeder - The Singles (2005)
Darren Styles - Skydivin' (2008)
Masquerade - The Sound of Masquerade (1983)
Thin Lizzy - Thunder and Lightning (1983)
Gary Moore - Victims of the Future (1983)
America - Your Move (1983)

Total song count:  706

Written By: coqueta83 on 01/19/10 at 7:23 pm

Gosh, I have many kinds of music on my iPod....60s, 70s, 80s, 90s, pop, R&B, rock, Latin pop, etc....  :)

Check for new replies or respond here...