inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: The official not-as-long-as-the-longest-thread-ever thread, but will be...

Written By: Rice_Cube on 12/03/06 at 1:43 pm

Go!

Subject: Re: The official not-as-long-as-the-longest-thread-ever thread, but will be...

Written By: Sister Morphine on 12/03/06 at 1:44 pm

Stop!

Subject: Re: The official not-as-long-as-the-longest-thread-ever thread, but will be...

Written By: Jessica on 12/03/06 at 1:44 pm

*crash*

Written By: Sister Morphine on 12/03/06 at 1:45 pm

What?

Written By: Rice_Cube on 12/03/06 at 1:45 pm

Keep it going!  In another 2038975498724 useless posts we can totally make our goal!

Written By: Dominic L. on 12/03/06 at 1:45 pm

Rice Cube just made this thread less funny.

Written By: bookmistress4ever on 12/03/06 at 1:45 pm

We needed a new one?  Was the lease up on the other thread?  :\'(

Written By: Rice_Cube on 12/03/06 at 1:46 pm

That's because Meat! has no soul.

Written By: Jessica on 12/03/06 at 1:46 pm

You're just jealous because you didn't think of it first.

Written By: Sister Morphine on 12/03/06 at 1:46 pm

Meat doesn't have soul.  It's ded.

Written By: Rice_Cube on 12/03/06 at 1:47 pm

Oh that's right, because the Castro guys eat meat.

Written By: Dominic L. on 12/03/06 at 1:47 pm

Emoz.

Edit: Rice Cube once again dammited me.

Written By: Abix on 12/03/06 at 1:47 pm

here's my 2 cent contribution.

Written By: Sister Morphine on 12/03/06 at 1:48 pm

What about a 3 cent contribution?

Written By: Rice_Cube on 12/03/06 at 1:48 pm

Make checks payable to the "Make Rice Cube less poor fund".

Written By: bookmistress4ever on 12/03/06 at 1:49 pm

3 cents is way too much to pay for us po' folk

Written By: Rice_Cube on 12/03/06 at 1:52 pm

Well, if everyone chips in 3 cents it'll eventually add up...

Written By: bookmistress4ever on 12/03/06 at 1:53 pm

I bought a couple 2 cent stamps the other day, cause the price of stamps went up since the last time I bought stamps.

Would that help in your cause to become rich?  ;D

Written By: Rice_Cube on 12/03/06 at 1:54 pm

Sounds good to me :)

Written By: Sister Morphine on 12/03/06 at 1:56 pm

Anyone for a 4 cent contribution?  The man needs our help, people.

Written By: Rice_Cube on 12/03/06 at 1:57 pm

How many pages do we have to go for?

Written By: Sister Morphine on 12/03/06 at 1:59 pm

How many pages do we have to go for?

As many as it takes. 

Written By: Abix on 12/03/06 at 1:59 pm

got change for a nickel?

Written By: Rice_Cube on 12/03/06 at 2:01 pm

Ah, I knew all these pennies would come in handy!

*ka-ching*  There ya go.

Written By: bookmistress4ever on 12/03/06 at 2:28 pm

Maybe we should have a message-board-athon?  I wonder if Jerry Lewis is available to host?  Does anyone have any entertaining talent on the boards?  I could play xylophone although I haven't really played since high school...

Written By: Rice_Cube on 12/03/06 at 2:29 pm

I guess I could bust out some unicycling action ;)

Written By: Sister Morphine on 12/03/06 at 2:30 pm

I'll bake.

Written By: Howard on 12/03/06 at 2:32 pm

I'll bake.

A chocolate chip cake? ;D

Written By: Rice_Cube on 12/03/06 at 2:32 pm

That does sound good.

Written By: Sister Morphine on 12/03/06 at 2:33 pm

No. 

Written By: Abix on 12/03/06 at 2:35 pm

I guess I could bust out some unicycling action ;)

how bout,  unicycle while juggling flaming bowling pins  and playing a harmonica simultaneously? Now THAT I would give a whole QUARTER to see! :P

Written By: Howard on 12/03/06 at 2:35 pm

That does sound good.

It's delicious with whipped cream.

Written By: Tia on 12/03/06 at 2:37 pm

help! i can't stop making emo gothtard jokes. it's causing my soul to become tortured and despondent.

Written By: Rice_Cube on 12/03/06 at 2:38 pm

help! i can't stop making emo gothtard jokes. it's causing my soul to become tortured and despondent.

Who's emo?  You shouldn't be emo, we're having FUN!

how bout,  unicycle while juggling flaming bowling pins  and playing a harmonica simultaneously? Now THAT I would give a whole QUARTER to see! :P

I can only juggle balls...working on rings and pins though :D

Written By: Howard on 12/03/06 at 2:39 pm

Who's He? ???

Written By: Rice_Cube on 12/03/06 at 2:41 pm

Emo Gothtard, now that is an interesting person...

Written By: Tia on 12/03/06 at 2:42 pm

Who's He? ???
i become suffused with the aching agony of all the cosmos when i learn that you don't know about emo.

Written By: Rice_Cube on 12/03/06 at 2:43 pm

i become suffused with the aching agony of all the cosmos when i learn that you don't know about emo.

Darn, now he's gonna have to cut his wrists and cry into his pool of blood.

Written By: Tia on 12/03/06 at 2:44 pm

Darn, now he's gonna have to cut his wrists and cry into his pool of blood.
i have to cut myself so i can write bad poetry about how painful it is to be bleeding.

Written By: Howard on 12/03/06 at 2:44 pm

I don't know who Emo is.

Written By: Rice_Cube on 12/03/06 at 2:45 pm

A little too ironic...don't you think?

Written By: Howard on 12/03/06 at 2:45 pm

How is that ironic? ???

Written By: Tia on 12/03/06 at 2:46 pm

i've actually got rhapsody working now, maybe i'll listen to some emo. i'm not sure i've ever actually heard any.

Written By: Rice_Cube on 12/03/06 at 2:46 pm

I was talking to Tia ;)  I'm sure you can Wiki the emo, Howard.  It's really kind of sad, but not really.

Written By: Tia on 12/03/06 at 2:47 pm

it's like how i used to mock bob segar (seger?) for writing all those goofy songs about how horrible it is to be on the road touring, and then going on the road touring to sing the songs about the horribleness of touring on the road. i'm like dude, just quit writing the songs! problem solved! and for us too cuz we don't have to listen!

Written By: Howard on 12/03/06 at 2:48 pm

I tried googling Emo Gothard but no dice.

Written By: deadrockstar on 12/03/06 at 2:52 pm

And I'm freeeee, free ballin'
Yeah I'm freeeee, free ballin'

Written By: Tia on 12/03/06 at 2:53 pm

i came up with a compilation that emo appears on. and the first song actually... kicks ass! it's not emo's, though.

Written By: Sister Morphine on 12/03/06 at 2:56 pm

This thread is getting too funny for words.

Written By: Abix on 12/03/06 at 3:00 pm

Who's emo?  You shouldn't be emo, we're having FUN!

I can only juggle balls...working on rings and pins though :D

don't all guys , in a sense, juggle balls?  :P

Written By: Sister Morphine on 12/03/06 at 3:00 pm

don't all guys , in a sense, juggle balls?  :P

I think they ask the girl to do that.

Written By: Tia on 12/03/06 at 3:01 pm

I tried googling Emo Gothard but no dice.
if you just google "emo" on its own i think you'll find what you need.

he's a singer guy. sorta like moby. all the depressed teenagers like him.

Written By: Howard on 12/03/06 at 3:24 pm

I think they ask the girl to do that.

They can't handle the balls.

Written By: Sister Morphine on 12/03/06 at 3:25 pm

They can't handle the balls.

Some can.

Written By: Abix on 12/03/06 at 3:26 pm

I mean, seriously.. how do they run with those things? They'd be juggling then... :P

Written By: Howard on 12/03/06 at 3:27 pm

I mean, seriously.. how do they run with those things? They'd be juggling then... :P

Now that's got to hurt. :o

Written By: Rice_Cube on 12/03/06 at 3:58 pm

We keep them in a compact sac that keeps them from flapping in the wind too much.  Plus the way undergarments are designed sort of helps a lot too :D

Written By: bookmistress4ever on 12/03/06 at 4:20 pm

My feet are cold

Written By: deadrockstar on 12/03/06 at 4:36 pm

My feet are cold

Women always have cold feet for some reason.. ???

Written By: Howard on 12/04/06 at 4:36 pm

We keep them in a compact sac that keeps them from flapping in the wind too much.  Plus the way undergarments are designed sort of helps a lot too :D

It's called...underwear ;D

Written By: Rice_Cube on 12/04/06 at 4:37 pm

It's called...underwear ;D

Underwear is the sac that holds the sac ;)

Written By: Howard on 12/04/06 at 5:41 pm

Underwear is the sac that holds the sac ;)

tell me about it.

Written By: Abix on 12/04/06 at 5:49 pm

women don't have sacs.. yet we wear underwear also. hmmm... what shall we do about this dillema?

Written By: Tia on 12/04/06 at 5:51 pm

i heard of a standup routine once to the effect of, why do men's briefs have those little flaps? nobody EVER uses them. but thank god they're there, because if they weren't, you'd be wearing panties.

i actually go with boxers.

Written By: Sister Morphine on 12/04/06 at 5:52 pm

women don't have sacs.. yet we wear underwear also. hmmm... what shall we do about this dillema?

Take off the underwear.  I think.

Written By: Howard on 12/04/06 at 5:52 pm

don't ask me I'm not a girl. ;D

Written By: Dominic L. on 12/04/06 at 6:07 pm

if you just google "emo" on its own i think you'll find what you need.

he's a singer guy. sorta like moby. all the depressed teenagers like him.

Like Moby?

.... ....

... Like Moby?

Pfffffffffffffffft.

Written By: Howard on 12/04/06 at 6:08 pm

Take off the underwear.  I think.

YUMMY! ;)

Written By: bookmistress4ever on 12/04/06 at 6:29 pm

My feet are warm now (I wore socks all day) now my hands are cold.  Just keeping you updated because I knew you'd want to know.  ;)

Written By: La Roche on 12/04/06 at 6:30 pm

i heard of a standup routine once to the effect of, why do men's briefs have those little flaps? nobody EVER uses them. but thank god they're there, because if they weren't, you'd be wearing panties.

i actually go with boxers.

Boxers are the correct choice.

Written By: Abix on 12/04/06 at 6:31 pm

My feet are warm now (I wore socks all day) now my hands are cold.  Just keeping you updated because I knew you'd want to know.  ;)

my hands are cold too!!

Written By: La Roche on 12/04/06 at 6:32 pm

my hands are cold too!!

If I was foul mouthed.. I'd have something to say.

Written By: bookmistress4ever on 12/04/06 at 6:33 pm

my hands are cold too!!

It's too hard to type or use the mouse with gloves on.  :-[

Written By: Sister Morphine on 12/04/06 at 6:33 pm

Boxers are the correct choice.

Man-thong all the way.

Written By: La Roche on 12/04/06 at 6:34 pm

Man-thong all the way.

Better have the back, crack and sack wax then.

Written By: Abix on 12/04/06 at 6:36 pm

ha! when did that ever stop you??

Better have the back, crack and sack wax then.

eww!

Man-thong all the way.

That's just wrong!! even in the cheesy 80's Chippendales era, it was wrong! :P

Written By: Tam on 12/04/06 at 6:37 pm

Wow! 5 pages already.
:o

ahem.....
;D

Written By: Rice_Cube on 12/04/06 at 6:42 pm

2100+ pages to go!  Whee!

Written By: Step-chan on 12/04/06 at 6:45 pm

Hiyah!

Written By: bookmistress4ever on 12/04/06 at 6:48 pm

How is the message-board-athon for the poor going, Rice?  What's the tote board say?  *drumroll please*

Written By: Rice_Cube on 12/04/06 at 6:49 pm

Uh...6 pages.  We're going for 20000.  Not so hot :(

Written By: Abix on 12/04/06 at 6:58 pm

You'll have to get Jerry Lewis out here and maybe some of his cronies to stir up posts..  Maybe Andrea McCardle (the original Annie from the 1970's) could sing "Send In The Clowns"..

:)

Written By: Rice_Cube on 12/04/06 at 6:59 pm

Clowns just clown around and don't post too much though ;)  We need REAL posters!  Come one, come all!

Written By: Abix on 12/04/06 at 7:02 pm

Clowns just clown around and don't post too much though ;)  We need REAL posters!  Come one, come all!

hmmm.. well then I guess that counts me out.. I was just working toward my 7000th post..  This was a good way to  rack up the count.

Written By: Rice_Cube on 12/04/06 at 7:04 pm

Post 12 more times in this thread, nobody cares what the post says as long as it ups your count anyway :D

Written By: Abix on 12/04/06 at 7:05 pm

hey! There's a plan!!!

Written By: Tam on 12/04/06 at 7:06 pm

Uh...6 pages.  We're going for 20000.  Not so hot :(

Now, technically, if I participate in this thread and post a whole bunch back to back, it would then appear that I am posting in order to boost my post count, which wouldn't be a true sense of my post count, which would ultimately have me considered a post whore, to which I really don't want to be associated, so I guess I will just write an entire run-on sentence and hope that no one corrects me, because I fear for those you correct me because it seems my head explodes everytime something like that happens, and no one wants to see that happen because I could quite possibly turn green and come tearing through the internet to each of your houses and act like a virus that would shut down all of your capability to even connect although it may improve some of your connections and more people might be able to find the site since it has been moved to the new server, therefor eliminating problems that some of our members are having but I couldn't really do that or else I would have already, so instead I will post one post on this thread and hope it will suffice.

???

Written By: Rice_Cube on 12/04/06 at 7:07 pm

hey! There's a plan!!!

I'm full of those ;)

I love it when a plan comes together.

Written By: Rice_Cube on 12/04/06 at 7:07 pm

Now, technically, if I participate in this thread and post a whole bunch back to back, it would then appear that I am posting in order to boost my post count, which wouldn't be a true sense of my post count, which would ultimately have me considered a post whore, to which I really don't want to be associated, so I guess I will just write an entire run-on sentence and hope that no one corrects me, because I fear for those you correct me because it seems my head explodes everytime something like that happens, and no one wants to see that happen because I could quite possibly turn green and come tearing through the internet to each of your houses and act like a virus that would shut down all of your capability to even connect although it may improve some of your connections and more people might be able to find the site since it has been moved to the new server, therefor eliminating problems that some of our members are having but I couldn't really do that or else I would have already, so instead I will post one post on this thread and hope it will suffice.

???

I don't care about anyone's post count, I just want this thread to be the longest thread ever someday :D

In fact, if I ever reach 1337 again, I might start over.  But this thread shall live on...

Written By: bookmistress4ever on 12/04/06 at 7:09 pm

Wow, I'm impressed Tam!  That's *some* sentence

Written By: Tam on 12/04/06 at 7:11 pm

Wow, I'm impressed Tam!  That's *some* sentence

Thank you!!!
Imagine if I had posted one word at a time in a single post from that message... that's would be too awesome!!! ;D
(and freakin time consuming!!!) ;)

Written By: Abix on 12/04/06 at 7:12 pm

???

Could you say that in one breath without gasping? I could barely read it in one breath!! :P

Written By: Rice_Cube on 12/04/06 at 7:34 pm

She's calling us post whores ;)  But that's alright, because we are!

Written By: bookmistress4ever on 12/04/06 at 10:12 pm

She's calling us post whores ;)  But that's alright, because we are!

Nah, I'm not a post whore...I'm just sorta post easy.  :-*

Written By: DJ Midas on 12/04/06 at 10:28 pm

???

Your head a splode?  I wanna see!  YOU CAN DO EET!  :D

Written By: Tam on 12/04/06 at 11:23 pm

No, I am not calling people post whores.
It was in refernce to others who have called us post whores for jacking up our posts in PBG or one word replies in PPP! ::)

And so what if I am a post whore??!!!
You're a post whore!
No, I'm a post whore!
Who called me a post whore??
Cause I am!!!!

;D

Written By: Rice_Cube on 12/05/06 at 10:33 am

No YOU'RE a hooker!  :D

Page 2 eh...it'll never be the longest thread this way.

Written By: Ashkicksass on 12/05/06 at 10:46 am

???

Your husband's a hottie.  :)

That was sort of random...

Written By: Rice_Cube on 12/05/06 at 10:48 am

The not-so-long thread can also be a random thread :D

Written By: La Roche on 12/05/06 at 11:13 am

my hands are cold too!!

Better if your ears were cold.  ;)

Written By: Ashkicksass on 12/05/06 at 11:31 am

Better if your ears were cold.  ;)

Why?  :-\\

Written By: Howard on 12/05/06 at 12:45 pm

No YOU'RE a hooker!  :D

Page 2 eh...it'll never be the longest thread this way.

I've never heard of a post hooker before? ;D

Written By: Rice_Cube on 12/05/06 at 1:53 pm

If we had a post hooker we would have hooked more people into posting in this thread...such is not the case, sigh.

Written By: Ashkicksass on 12/05/06 at 1:55 pm

If we had a post hooker we would have hooked more people into posting in this thread...such is not the case, sigh.

I thought Davey was the official post hooker for this thread?  Or was that for the site as a whole? 

Written By: Rice_Cube on 12/05/06 at 1:56 pm

Davey has so many personalities, it's hard to keep track of what he's doing at any given moment...he's like the Heisenberg Uncertainty Principle, his position and momentum are incalculable!

Written By: La Roche on 12/05/06 at 2:00 pm

Davey has so many personalities, it's hard to keep track of what he's doing at any given moment...he's like the Heisenberg Uncertainty Principle, his position and momentum are incalculable!

I love you too.

Written By: Rice_Cube on 12/05/06 at 2:25 pm

I love you too.

Your love makes my thread grow.

Written By: Jessica on 12/05/06 at 2:25 pm

Your love makes my thread grow.

That sounds all wrong. :o

Written By: Rice_Cube on 12/05/06 at 2:26 pm

That sounds all wrong. :o

Hey baby, if loving the thread is wrong, then I don't wanna be right.

Written By: Jessica on 12/05/06 at 2:27 pm

From the sound of it, it's not the thread you are loving. :D

Written By: Ashkicksass on 12/05/06 at 2:27 pm

You are loving it all wrong!  You need to move more to the left, and for God's sake, SLOW DOWN!

Written By: Abix on 12/05/06 at 2:28 pm

hey. let's needle this thread!!

Written By: Rice_Cube on 12/05/06 at 2:28 pm

Wanna help my thread grow, ladies?  8)

Written By: Jessica on 12/05/06 at 2:29 pm

You are loving it all wrong!  You need to move more to the left, and for God's sake, SLOW DOWN!

That sounds like me!
Wanna help my thread grow, ladies?  8)

I knew you were a slut.

Written By: Rice_Cube on 12/05/06 at 2:29 pm

Yet you married me :-*  Such love.

Written By: Jessica on 12/05/06 at 2:30 pm

Yet you married me :-*  Such love.

You were desperate. :D

Written By: Abix on 12/05/06 at 2:31 pm

Love will stitch us together -----

Written By: Ashkicksass on 12/05/06 at 2:33 pm

Love will stitch us together -----

Great.  Now I'm going to be singing that damn song all day.  Thanks a lot!  :P

Written By: Rice_Cube on 12/05/06 at 2:35 pm

Better than TPS reports.

Written By: Ashkicksass on 12/05/06 at 2:37 pm

Better than TPS reports.

"Why should I change my name, he's the one who sucks."

Written By: Jessica on 12/05/06 at 2:39 pm

"Why should I change my name, he's the one who sucks."

That movies kicks ass. I think I'll watch it tonight.

Written By: Rice_Cube on 12/05/06 at 2:44 pm

If you keep posting in this thread, it too shall get longer.  I wonder if this thread and the other thread should be merged.  Oh well.

Written By: Abix on 12/05/06 at 2:45 pm

To Merge or Not To Merge... that is the question.

Written By: Rice_Cube on 12/05/06 at 2:46 pm

Whether 'tis nobler to keep the randomness separate, or to let it be...whisper words of wisdom...

Written By: Abix on 12/05/06 at 2:46 pm

That movies kicks ass. I think I'll watch it tonight.

I might have to do Office Space, Freeway, and Harold and Kumar consecutively...

Written By: Abix on 12/05/06 at 2:47 pm

Whether 'tis nobler to keep the randomness separate, or to let it be...whisper words of wisdom...

wow! that got me kinda hot!  ;)

Written By: Rice_Cube on 12/05/06 at 2:48 pm

Sometimes, words of wisdom can be those sweet nothings that drives the chicks wild :D

Written By: Abix on 12/05/06 at 2:51 pm

Sometimes, words of wisdom can be those sweet nothings that drives the chicks wild :D

I was just picturing you with your growing thread and whispering wise pearls of wisdom.. and man oh man... turned me on something fierce! ;D

Written By: Rice_Cube on 12/05/06 at 2:52 pm

I was just picturing you with your growing thread and whispering wise pearls of wisdom.. and man oh man... turned me on something fierce! ;D

That was not my intention, I just wanted my thread to get longer and juicier, but as long as you're having fun too, I guess that's a bonus ;)

Written By: Rice_Cube on 12/05/06 at 2:57 pm

In fact, if I can turn even more people on, they'll start playing with my thread and it'll get longer!

Written By: Tam on 12/05/06 at 2:59 pm

Your husband's a hottie.   :)

That was sort of random...

WOW! Thanks Ash!
I think so too! ;)
Karma, karma, karma, karma, karma chameleon!!!

Written By: Rice_Cube on 12/05/06 at 2:59 pm

Lovin' would be easy if you'd only post in my thread...post in my thread...post in my THREEEEEEEEEEAD...

Written By: Abix on 12/05/06 at 3:04 pm

and now my version of Lovin You...

Luvvvinn Youuuuu is easy cuz you're Beautiful!  La la la! La la La! la la la la la la la laaa aaa !! doo doo doo doooodooooo AHHHHHHHHHHHH ! 8)

Written By: Tam on 12/05/06 at 3:28 pm

Here's some sweet thread lovin' !!!

http://www.inthe00s.com/smile/11/3some.gif

Written By: Rice_Cube on 12/05/06 at 3:29 pm

The Happy Face in the middle is getting twice the love!

Written By: deadrockstar on 12/05/06 at 3:31 pm

Speaking of getting turned on this Mexican chick I saw at the grocery store today had a GREAT tush(deep in the jeans she was wearin', I was hooked and I couldn't stop starin'). I said to myself "gracias a dios!" when I saw her. :o

Written By: Sister Morphine on 12/05/06 at 3:31 pm

Wow.....a smilie threesome.  Kinky.

Written By: Rice_Cube on 12/05/06 at 3:39 pm

That's definitely something to smile about.

Written By: Abix on 12/05/06 at 3:40 pm

Thread tickling threesome emoticons..  My goodness what will they come up with next??   :D

Written By: Rice_Cube on 12/05/06 at 3:42 pm

A foursome!

Written By: Abix on 12/05/06 at 3:44 pm

do we draw numbers for that? or pick straws? Does the short straw get first pick? or last pick?  hmmm so many choices....

Written By: deadrockstar on 12/05/06 at 3:45 pm

People all over the world, join hands, start a bang train, bang train! :D

Written By: Abix on 12/05/06 at 3:47 pm

People all over the world, join hands, start a bang train, bang train! :D

a bang train...hmm..  nice choice of words..  reminds me of another classic ditty.. "What's Love Got to do with it?"

Written By: Rice_Cube on 12/05/06 at 3:47 pm

Ah, nine more replies until the next page...slowly but surely.

Written By: deadrockstar on 12/05/06 at 3:48 pm

a bang train...hmm..  nice choice of words..  reminds me of another classic ditty.. "What's Love Got to do with it?"

;D What?

Written By: Abix on 12/05/06 at 3:49 pm

Hey, I surpassed 7000 posts and I'm sure I hit 7000 on one of your threads here.. Thanks to you all!

Written By: La Roche on 12/05/06 at 3:51 pm

Hey Rice, where's your crown.. King Nothing?

Written By: Abix on 12/05/06 at 3:53 pm

they should have a royalty coronation on Inthe00s.. nah.. nix that idea.. might start catfights amongst the masses.

Written By: Rice_Cube on 12/05/06 at 3:53 pm

Hey Rice, where's your crown.. King Nothing?

I don't need a crown, they look silly.

It's fun to talk about nothing.

Written By: Sister Morphine on 12/05/06 at 3:55 pm

they should have a royalty coronation on Inthe00s.. nah.. nix that idea.. might start catfights amongst the masses.

Once people recognize my supreme reign here as Queen of all members, the fighting will cease.

Written By: Abix on 12/05/06 at 3:56 pm

Once people recognize my supreme reign here as Queen of all members, the fighting will cease.

your world is quite pleasant in there isn't it?  :D

Written By: Sister Morphine on 12/05/06 at 3:56 pm

your world is quite pleasant in there isn't it?  :D

Very.  Nary a cloud in the sky.  And all the guys are hot and shirtless.

Written By: Rice_Cube on 12/05/06 at 3:57 pm

Won't they get sunburned? :o

Written By: Sister Morphine on 12/05/06 at 4:02 pm

Won't they get sunburned? :o

No.  No such thing as sunburns in my world.  Everyone comes pre-suntan applied.

Written By: Rice_Cube on 12/05/06 at 4:05 pm

Ah, how SPF-spiffy.

Written By: La Roche on 12/05/06 at 4:07 pm

Well.. as long as well accept that I am Prince of all darkness, initiation, ritually baptized in flames. Scorching the earth with my rash domination, leaving all life overturned.. then everything will be sweet as a nut.

Written By: Abix on 12/05/06 at 4:08 pm

No.  No such thing as sunburns in my world.  Everyone comes pre-suntan applied.

she invites the occasional dork with pasty skin every now and then.. to show that she's a queen of the people.

Written By: La Roche on 12/05/06 at 4:08 pm

You rang?

Written By: Rice_Cube on 12/05/06 at 4:08 pm

Well.. as long as well accept that I am Prince of all darkness, initiation, ritually baptized in flames. Scorching the earth with my rash domination, leaving all life overturned.. then everything will be sweet as a nut.

As long as you can re-align the league and get rid of the DH in the process, I guess I will bow down before you.

Written By: Abix on 12/05/06 at 4:09 pm

wow.. I want to be on the drugs you and sister morphine are on !!  I love the hallucinations!  ;D

Written By: Sister Morphine on 12/05/06 at 4:09 pm

she invites the occasional dork with pasty skin every now and then.. to show that she's a queen of the people.

I'm a benevolent Queen, 'tis true.

Written By: Sister Morphine on 12/05/06 at 4:09 pm

wow.. I want to be on the drugs you and sister morphine are on !!  I love the hallucinations!  ;D

I'm high on life.  And Chex Mix.

Written By: Abix on 12/05/06 at 4:11 pm

I'm high on life.  And Chex Mix.

pass that bowl over here wouldya?

Written By: Sister Morphine on 12/05/06 at 4:11 pm

pass that bowl over here wouldya?

Sure thing.  Don't take too much at once.  It'll eff with your head.

Written By: La Roche on 12/05/06 at 4:12 pm

As long as you can re-align the league and get rid of the DH in the process, I guess I will bow down before you.

Thy dark will be done.

Go minion, borrow Jason's glock and remove Bud Selig. I shall see that you are rewarded.

Written By: Abix on 12/05/06 at 4:13 pm

Bring it on.. I love the delusions!  Oh yeah... it's hitting me now  :P

Written By: La Roche on 12/05/06 at 4:13 pm

wow.. I want to be on the drugs you and sister morphine are on !!  I love the hallucinations!  ;D

She's just munching the chex-mex.. to enter the state of intense hallucinogenic euphoria that I'm in.. takes a lifetime of dedication to pure evil.

Written By: Rice_Cube on 12/05/06 at 4:13 pm

Well, if you're so powerful, why don't you just make the Brewers fans madder than they already are so they can do it for you ;)

Written By: La Roche on 12/05/06 at 4:16 pm

Well, if you're so powerful, why don't you just make the Brewers fans madder than they already are so they can do it for you ;)

Because I like to keep the Brewers under my subtle control. If they're just somewhat angry, that will have an adverse affect on their teams performence and the Cardinals will take the division.

Written By: Rice_Cube on 12/05/06 at 4:18 pm

Cardinals > Brewers anyway.  Especially now that all they have is Ben Sheets and Carlos Lee bolted town.

Written By: La Roche on 12/05/06 at 4:18 pm

Cardinals > Brewers anyway.  Especially now that all they have is Ben Sheets and Carlos Lee bolted town.

;D Ben Sheets ain't all he's cracked up to be.

Written By: Rice_Cube on 12/05/06 at 4:19 pm

^ Ed Zachary!

Written By: Abix on 12/05/06 at 4:19 pm

Ben Sheets .. hubba hubba... (but nothing compared to my man Johan!)

Written By: Rice_Cube on 12/05/06 at 4:31 pm

Ben Sheets .. hubba hubba... (but nothing compared to my man Johan!)

Maybe if Johan batted too he'd be more awesome ;)

Written By: Abix on 12/05/06 at 4:33 pm

Maybe if Johan batted too he'd be more awesome ;)

actually, a little known fact... (or maybe you do know..)  Johan CAN bat!  He used to be a fielder before he was a pitcher. He's actually pretty good at batting.

Written By: Rice_Cube on 12/05/06 at 4:34 pm

Then let's have him bat instead of putting in a random DH :D

Written By: bookmistress4ever on 12/05/06 at 4:49 pm

whisper words of wisdom...

Letter B... er..I mean Let It be

http://ec2.images-amazon.com/images/P/B000002BBI.01._SS500_SCLZZZZZZZ_V38737264_.jpg

The video:  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-iVokp_tpDo

Written By: Dominic L. on 12/05/06 at 5:01 pm

Letter B... er..I mean Let It B

=o, I remember that parody! Maaaan, I heard that years ago... I didn't understand the lyrics, they were kinda mumbled.

Written By: bookmistress4ever on 12/05/06 at 5:10 pm

=o, I remember that parody! Maaaan, I heard that years ago... I didn't understand the lyrics, they were kinda mumbled.

It's hard to sing clearly when your mouth is full of fake furr  ;D

Letter B
sung by The Sesame Street Beetles
to the tune of "Let It Be"... duh! :)

Lyrics by Christopher Cerf

When I find I can't remember
What comes after
"A" and before "C,"
My mother always whispers,
"Letter B."

She told me "B" starts
"Big" and "bird" and
"Ball" and "bat" and "battery."
Yes, buh-buh-buh-buh-buh means
Letter B.

Letter B, letter B, letter B, letter B.
She whispers "Buh-buh-buh means Letter B."

And when I feel downhearted,
Mother whispers
"B" words constantly,
Like "bib," "Bob," "Bulb," and "bubble,"
Letter B.

Now in my hour of darkness
There's a sound I know will comfort me,
It's the buh-buh-buh-buh-buh of
Letter B.

My mother whispers "B" words,
Letter B.

My mother whispers "B" words,
Letter B.

Bless the "buh-buh" sound of
Letter B.

As transcribed by Deb

Available on the Sesame Street record "Sesame Road"

Written By: Rice_Cube on 12/05/06 at 5:12 pm

OMG, we've gone to plaid!

Written By: bookmistress4ever on 12/05/06 at 5:22 pm

I like plaid.

I look good in plaid.

My maiden name has it's own family plaid.  But it's pretty ugly. 

Written By: La Roche on 12/05/06 at 5:31 pm

My maiden name has it's own family plaid.  But it's pretty ugly. 

SWEET!

I always wanted my own color scheme for clothing.

Denim and Leather.

Written By: Rice_Cube on 12/05/06 at 7:05 pm

I'm just wearing sweats right now.  Trying to figure out this problem on my take-home test...I swear the prof wrote it in Engrish.

Written By: Abix on 12/05/06 at 7:51 pm

I'm back did ya guys miss me?

Written By: Rice_Cube on 12/05/06 at 7:52 pm

Always :D

Written By: Abix on 12/05/06 at 7:56 pm

woohoo..and how's the postwhoring coming along on this thread??

Written By: Rice_Cube on 12/05/06 at 7:57 pm

It could be better, but we can't complain :)  We can even turn this into a random story thread to liven things up.

Written By: Abix on 12/05/06 at 8:02 pm

I keep getting this one mixed up with the other one. :P
I see my alliterations have caught on.. in the other one :)

Written By: Rice_Cube on 12/05/06 at 8:03 pm

All are awed at alliteration!

Written By: Abix on 12/05/06 at 8:08 pm

great start ^.. :)

Written By: Rice_Cube on 12/05/06 at 8:17 pm

Have hither happy homies heartened to haiku?

Test is on cancer
Test is like a large cancer
Upon my mortal soul

Written By: Abix on 12/05/06 at 8:23 pm

oohh Haiku is hard
I never mastered the talent
Teach me asian prose

Written By: Rice_Cube on 12/05/06 at 8:24 pm

I'm sure in Japan
The haikus show much more depth
Words less syllables

Written By: bookmistress4ever on 12/05/06 at 8:36 pm

I have a headache
Ibuprophen I shall take
Gee I want some steak

Written By: Abix on 12/05/06 at 9:57 pm

wait..  Haiku doesn't have to rhyme does it?  ???

Written By: Sister Morphine on 12/05/06 at 10:00 pm

wait..  Haiku doesn't have to rhyme does it?  ???

No, it just has to have 17 syllables, I believe.

Written By: Rice_Cube on 12/05/06 at 10:27 pm

Enough syllables
Can make a decent haiku
Now you do one too!

Written By: Abix on 12/05/06 at 10:33 pm

my karma is 357
like that Eastwoodesque
Gun I bang

Written By: Barefoot_Blues on 12/05/06 at 10:42 pm

posting for no reason

Written By: Rice_Cube on 12/05/06 at 10:55 pm

posting for no reason

Why do we need a reason to post?  :D

Written By: Jessica on 12/05/06 at 11:17 pm

If I don't get some decent Dim Sum soon, I'm going to go crazy.

Written By: Dominic L. on 12/05/06 at 11:27 pm

If I don't get some decent Dim Sum soon, I'm going to go crazy.

Ask yer husband to cook it. :D

Written By: Jessica on 12/05/06 at 11:29 pm

Ask yer husband to cook it. :D

I said DECENT.

Written By: Sister Morphine on 12/05/06 at 11:30 pm

I said DECENT.

http://www.planetunreal.com/expectations/pwned.jpg

Written By: Rice_Cube on 12/05/06 at 11:32 pm

Sad panda :(

Written By: Tam on 12/05/06 at 11:36 pm

http://www.sandiegoserenade.com/images/sad%20panda.jpg

Written By: Jessica on 12/05/06 at 11:40 pm

If you know how to make decent Dim Sum, then you've been holding out on me.

Written By: Sister Morphine on 12/05/06 at 11:41 pm

Uh-oh.  Someone's in trouble.

Written By: Rice_Cube on 12/05/06 at 11:44 pm

Yeah, I buy it from Costco and throw it in the microwave.  Ta-daaaaaaaaaaaa.

Written By: Jessica on 12/05/06 at 11:45 pm

Yeah, I buy it from Costco and throw it in the microwave.  Ta-daaaaaaaaaaaa.

You're so taking me to the Willow Tree when we go home.

Written By: Rice_Cube on 12/05/06 at 11:46 pm

You're so taking me to the Willow Tree when we go home.

Oh yeeeeeeeeeeeeeah!

Written By: Rice_Cube on 12/06/06 at 10:32 am

Awww, page 2 :(  This quest goes not very well.

Written By: Dominic L. on 12/06/06 at 10:47 am

I hereby declare this thread "The Worst Thread Of The Playful Penguin Place... Except Maybe The MC Hammer Thread... And That One About Saying Good Night/Morning."

Written By: La Roche on 12/06/06 at 10:52 am

I hereby declare this thread "The Worst Thread Of The Playful Penguin Place... Except Maybe The MC Hammer Thread... And That One About Saying Good Night/Morning."

I hereby declare you "The smallest git in the state of California and in fact the whole of these United States."

Written By: Dominic L. on 12/06/06 at 10:52 am

I hereby declare you "The smallest git in the state of California and in fact the whole of these United States."

Except I'm not.

Indeed, I am twice as big as some gits I know of.

Written By: Rice_Cube on 12/06/06 at 10:53 am

Yes, keep posting, you're helping my thread!

Written By: La Roche on 12/06/06 at 10:55 am

Except I'm not.

Indeed, I am twice as big as some gits I know of.

But you smell worse than them. Plus they have regular haircuts.

Written By: Dominic L. on 12/06/06 at 10:57 am

But you smell worse than them. Plus they have regular haircuts.

But that doesn't make me the smallest...? o_O

Written By: Rice_Cube on 12/06/06 at 11:02 am

No, the dirt particles surround your feeble small shell like an electron cloud.

Written By: Dominic L. on 12/06/06 at 11:03 am

No, the dirt particles surround your feeble small shell like an electron cloud.

And that's irrelevant! :D

Written By: Rice_Cube on 12/06/06 at 11:04 am

You are irrelevant.  Resistance is futile.  You will be assimilated.

Written By: Dominic L. on 12/06/06 at 11:05 am

You are irrelevant.  Resistance is futile.  You will be assimilated.

No need, I'll die naturally in about 60 years...

Written By: Tia on 12/06/06 at 11:05 am

don't mind davey. he's a conservative, and therefore he hates freedom, god, love, and little bunny rabbits.

Written By: Rice_Cube on 12/06/06 at 2:39 pm

don't mind davey. he's a conservative, and therefore he hates freedom, god, love, and little bunny rabbits.

He hates liberals too, I think.

Written By: La Roche on 12/06/06 at 2:46 pm

Everything but bunny rabbits I do legitimatly hate. Unless it's the love between a man and a bagel.. that's good lovin'.

You are a non-entity, a non-person.. you will be removed, your history eradicated and your family moved to Idaho.

Written By: Howard on 12/06/06 at 4:20 pm

What's Up Doc?

Written By: Rice_Cube on 12/06/06 at 4:33 pm

...or was it a right at La Jolla?

Written By: Sister Morphine on 12/06/06 at 4:35 pm

Trees are nice.

Written By: danootaandme on 12/06/06 at 4:58 pm

Bowling Green....Sewing Machine

Written By: Howard on 12/06/06 at 5:03 pm

Trees are nice.

So are bushes

Written By: Sister Morphine on 12/06/06 at 5:03 pm

So are bushes

Depends which kind.

Written By: Sister Morphine on 12/06/06 at 5:03 pm

I want dinner, but I'm too lazy to cook.  Damn.

Written By: Tia on 12/06/06 at 5:03 pm

i like mice.

Written By: Howard on 12/06/06 at 5:04 pm

i like mice.

You like meece?

Written By: deadrockstar on 12/06/06 at 5:06 pm

Depends which kind.

I appreciate both.

Written By: Tia on 12/06/06 at 5:06 pm

You like meece?
mooses.

Written By: Sister Morphine on 12/06/06 at 5:07 pm

mooses.

Mooses and meeces and mices, oh my!

Written By: Howard on 12/06/06 at 5:09 pm

Mooses and meeces and mices, oh my!

mouses?

Written By: Sister Morphine on 12/06/06 at 5:09 pm

mouses?

Them too.

Written By: Rice_Cube on 12/06/06 at 5:10 pm

I am suddenly in a mood for a mooseburger.

Written By: Howard on 12/06/06 at 5:10 pm

Them too.

Them a lot of mices. ;D

Written By: deadrockstar on 12/06/06 at 5:13 pm

http://www.wisconsinphotography.com/photos/d/125-4/bad+bush  :-X

Written By: Sister Morphine on 12/06/06 at 5:16 pm

I need more PMs.

Written By: Howard on 12/06/06 at 5:16 pm

I need more PMs.

PM or AM?

Written By: Sister Morphine on 12/06/06 at 5:17 pm

PM or AM?

Neither.  I like to split the time vortex.

Written By: Howard on 12/06/06 at 5:18 pm

Me Too

Written By: La Roche on 12/06/06 at 5:18 pm

Just make sure you have a lot of tissues.

Written By: deadrockstar on 12/06/06 at 5:18 pm

*cough*

Oh S--T!! ;D ;D ;D

Written By: Howard on 12/06/06 at 5:19 pm

for sneezing?

Written By: Sister Morphine on 12/06/06 at 5:21 pm

I always have tons of Kleenex with me.

Written By: La Roche on 12/06/06 at 5:21 pm

I wonder why.  ::)

Written By: deadrockstar on 12/06/06 at 5:24 pm

Always use a towel.

Written By: Sister Morphine on 12/06/06 at 5:25 pm

I have allergies, you filthy roof monkey.

Written By: deadrockstar on 12/06/06 at 5:28 pm

"You're a scoundrel"

Written By: La Roche on 12/06/06 at 5:29 pm

So do I... you.... ... .. . . . . . stupid head!!!

Written By: Rice_Cube on 12/06/06 at 5:33 pm

So do I... you.... ... .. . . . . . stupid head!!!

Eh, I guess you get points for effort.

Written By: Tam on 12/06/06 at 10:30 pm

For when she makes people cry, silly!!!

j/k ;D ;D

Written By: Sister Morphine on 12/06/06 at 10:31 pm

For when she makes people cry, silly!!!

j/k ;D ;D

I'm good at making people cry, apparently.  It's a gift.

Written By: Tia on 12/06/06 at 10:39 pm

I'm good at making people cry, apparently.  It's a gift.
god knows i've wept bitter tears over you many many times.

Written By: Sister Morphine on 12/06/06 at 10:41 pm

If you were a better husband to me, you wouldn't need to cry.

Written By: Tam on 12/06/06 at 10:41 pm

Mahaha!!!

Written By: Rice_Cube on 12/07/06 at 10:25 am

Wait, who's marrying who now?

Written By: La Roche on 12/07/06 at 10:43 am

Wait, who's marrying who now?

Jess didn't tell you?

Written By: Ashkicksass on 12/07/06 at 10:48 am

If you were a better husband to me, you wouldn't need to cry.

Wait...just...a...minute...

TIA!  >:(

Written By: Rice_Cube on 12/07/06 at 10:49 am

^ Clear your inbox :D

Written By: La Roche on 12/07/06 at 10:53 am

It's Ok, we did a swap.

Written By: Ashkicksass on 12/07/06 at 10:58 am

^ Clear your inbox :D

Me?  I did.  Davey couldn't get through either... :-\\

Written By: La Roche on 12/07/06 at 11:01 am

Me?  I did.  Davey couldn't get through either... :-\\

I could get through fine, just nobody could send you anything.

Written By: Ashkicksass on 12/07/06 at 11:01 am

I could get through fine, just nobody could send you anything.

That's what I meant ding dong!

Written By: Tia on 12/07/06 at 12:24 pm

soon, this will be the longest thread ever.

Written By: Tia on 12/07/06 at 12:26 pm

we got a little polygamy in the house!

and by that i mean

http://www.lofthouse.com/design/photo/temple.gif

this house.

Written By: Ashkicksass on 12/07/06 at 12:28 pm

we got a little polygamy in the house!

and by that i mean

http://www.lofthouse.com/design/photo/temple.gif

this house.

Hmph! 

Written By: Howard on 12/07/06 at 4:05 pm

How about monogamy?

Written By: Sister Morphine on 12/07/06 at 4:24 pm

I'm helping Rice out.

Written By: Howard on 12/07/06 at 4:37 pm

I'm helping Rice out.

with what? ???

Written By: Sister Morphine on 12/07/06 at 4:37 pm

with what? ???

His calculus homework.

This thread.  HE started it.

Written By: Howard on 12/07/06 at 4:38 pm

His calculus homework.

too many random threads  :o

Written By: Sister Morphine on 12/07/06 at 4:39 pm

too many random threads  :o

Random threads are fun.  They buck the establishment and piss off the squares.  A REVOLUTION IS COMING!

Written By: Howard on 12/07/06 at 4:40 pm

Random threads are fun.  They buck the establishment and piss off the squares.  A REVOLUTION IS COMING!

VIVA LA REVOLUTION!

Written By: La Roche on 12/07/06 at 5:02 pm

VIVA LA REVOLUTION!

VIVE LA REVOLUTION!
VIVA LA FRANCE!

Written By: Howard on 12/07/06 at 5:03 pm

VIVE LA REVOLUTION!
VIVA LA FRANCAIS!

VIVA LA DECADES

Written By: Rice_Cube on 12/07/06 at 9:38 pm

His calculus homework.

Moo chaz grassy adz.

Written By: Dominic L. on 12/07/06 at 9:41 pm

This will no longer be a decades board, it will be a "Rice Cube Makes Nonsense Posts" board. *Nods*.

Written By: Rice_Cube on 12/07/06 at 9:42 pm

This will no longer be a decades board, it will be a "Rice Cube Makes Nonsense Posts" board. *Nods*.

Rice Cube's nonsense > Meat.

Written By: Dominic L. on 12/07/06 at 9:43 pm

Rice Cube's nonsense > Meat.

Stop poking me! >:-{

Written By: Rice_Cube on 12/07/06 at 9:44 pm

Stop poking me! >:-{

I won't.  Because 1- I'm not gay and 2- I don't think you're my type.  Oh, and you might be under the age of consent too.  Sorry.

Written By: Dominic L. on 12/07/06 at 10:15 pm

I won't.  Because 1- I'm not gay and 2- I don't think you're my type.  Oh, and you might be under the age of consent too.  Sorry.

Er... Shouldn't that contribute to you NOT wanting to poke me?

Now stop it.

Written By: Rice_Cube on 12/07/06 at 10:19 pm

I'm not poking you.  Stop fantasizing.  It's creepy.

Written By: Dominic L. on 12/07/06 at 10:20 pm

I'm not poking you.  Stop fantasizing.  It's creepy.

What's creepier is the fact that I'm puking at the fantasies.

Written By: Jessica on 12/07/06 at 10:20 pm

What's creepier is the fact that I'm puking at the fantasies.

It would be even more creepier if you WEREN'T puking at them.

Written By: Dominic L. on 12/07/06 at 10:21 pm

It would be even more creepier if you WEREN'T puking at them.

I suppose so. Aren't you getting jealous, what with my fantasies with your husband and all?

Written By: Rice_Cube on 12/07/06 at 10:23 pm

I suppose so. Aren't you getting jealous, what with my fantasies with your husband and all?

He admits it!  :o

Written By: Jessica on 12/07/06 at 10:24 pm

No. You can have him.

Wow.....you're gay.

Written By: Tia on 12/07/06 at 10:24 pm

Er... Shouldn't that contribute to you NOT wanting to poke me?

Now stop it.
oo!

BURN!

Written By: Badfinger-fan on 12/07/06 at 10:26 pm

He admits it!  :o
Meat! is a parentophile

Written By: Rice_Cube on 12/07/06 at 10:27 pm

Meat! is a parentophile

I know...how will I ever explain this to my son?  :\'(

Written By: Badfinger-fan on 12/07/06 at 10:30 pm

he;ll understand, just tell him you thought all he wanted was to be friends

Written By: Jessica on 12/07/06 at 10:30 pm

"Jason, you have TWO daddies."

Written By: Dominic L. on 12/07/06 at 10:31 pm

Ok, so I can have your husband... But could I have your child too?

Written By: Rice_Cube on 12/07/06 at 10:32 pm

What are you, a hermaphrodite?  This Meat fellow is full of surprises.

Written By: Dominic L. on 12/07/06 at 10:33 pm

What are you, a hermaphrodite?  This Meat fellow is full of surprises.

They don't call me Meat! for nothing.

I think hermaphrodites can fertilize themselves, actually... Like snails do.

Written By: Badfinger-fan on 12/07/06 at 10:33 pm

;D  how much for the little boy? your children, how much for the children?      

Written By: Dominic L. on 12/07/06 at 10:33 pm

;D  how much for the little boy? your children, how much for the children?      

I'm willing to pay you with a six pack of Pbast's Blue Ribbon.

Written By: Rice_Cube on 12/07/06 at 10:34 pm

They don't call me Meat! for nothing.

I think hermaphrodites can fertilize themselves, actually... Like snails do.

Hmmm.  Too easy.

Written By: Dominic L. on 12/07/06 at 10:35 pm

Hmmm.  Too easy.

Well, as you could imagine, I'd have trouble finding myself a mate, so they're just the bare neccessities!

Written By: Rice_Cube on 12/07/06 at 10:35 pm

Well, as you could imagine, I'd have trouble finding myself a mate, so they're just the bare neccessities!

This is gold!

Written By: Dominic L. on 12/07/06 at 10:36 pm

This is gold!

As is your baby. We had fun, you can have him back.

Written By: La Roche on 12/08/06 at 5:53 am

Three.

Written By: Rice_Cube on 12/08/06 at 2:47 pm

Three.

Start paying child support, you deadbeat.

Written By: Howard on 12/08/06 at 3:25 pm

Start paying child support, you deadbeat.

child support ;D

Written By: Sister Morphine on 12/08/06 at 3:41 pm

child support ;D

That was funny?  ???

Written By: Rice_Cube on 12/08/06 at 3:42 pm

That was funny?  ???

It could be :D  Davey's porking my wife and not paying me for taking care of his babies.

Written By: Howard on 12/08/06 at 3:43 pm

It could be :D  Davey's porking my wife and not paying me for taking care of his babies.

he should stop doing that

Written By: Sister Morphine on 12/08/06 at 3:43 pm

If you kick his ass, therein lies the comedy.

Written By: Rice_Cube on 12/08/06 at 3:43 pm

he should stop doing that

You think so, huh?  I do too.  Darned Davey.

Written By: Howard on 12/08/06 at 3:44 pm

Kick His Ass Rice ;D

Written By: Sister Morphine on 12/08/06 at 3:45 pm

You think so, huh?  I do too.  Darned Davey.

Well, maybe if you weren't so busy being a decent, honest, hardworking stand-up husband and father working on his PhD, Jessica wouldn't have to get sweet loving from our resident roof monkey.

Written By: Howard on 12/08/06 at 3:46 pm

Well, maybe if you weren't so busy being a decent, honest, hardworking stand-up husband and father working on his PhD, Jessica wouldn't have to get sweet loving from our resident roof monkey.

You tell em Sister. ;)

Written By: deadrockstar on 12/11/06 at 12:15 pm

Bump...

Written By: Abix on 12/11/06 at 12:51 pm

the phrase "Sweet Loving from our resident roof monkey" made me choke on my cocoa! :P

Written By: Sister Morphine on 12/11/06 at 12:58 pm

the phrase "Sweet Loving from our resident roof monkey" made me choke on my cocoa! :P

It was pretty funny, I must admit.

Written By: deadrockstar on 12/11/06 at 12:59 pm

I'm lost. :P

Written By: quirky_cat_girl on 12/11/06 at 1:01 pm

that stinksp! (a word made up by nally, to mean something that really really stinks). :D

Written By: Rice_Cube on 12/11/06 at 2:00 pm

that stinksp! (a word made up by nally, to mean something that really really stinks). :D

You can't make up words.  Silly nally.

Unless you're Shakespeare.  Then the literary nerds will think it's okay :)

Written By: Abix on 12/11/06 at 2:07 pm

somehow, that looks like a typo (stinksp).. Maybe he just made up a story about making up a word.. to cover up a typo! :P

Written By: Rice_Cube on 12/11/06 at 2:08 pm

somehow, that looks like a typo (stinksp).. Maybe he just made up a story about making up a word.. to cover up a typo! :P

It's a conspiracy!  :o

Written By: Abix on 12/11/06 at 2:12 pm

It's a conspiracy!  :o

better get Tia an Max on it!

Written By: Sister Morphine on 12/11/06 at 2:17 pm

I'm sorry, but his name is Jeffrey.  Please address him properly from now on, lest you incur holy wrath.

Written By: Rice_Cube on 12/11/06 at 2:26 pm

I'm sorry, but his name is Jeffrey.  Please address him properly from now on, lest you incur holy wrath.

He'll type at you until your eyeballs fall out.  I'd be careful if I was youz.

Written By: Abix on 12/11/06 at 2:33 pm

Maybe that explains why he is always spelling my name Angell.. because I call him Jeff. ... I'll have to ask him sometime if he's bugged by that. hmmm...

Written By: Howard on 12/11/06 at 4:11 pm

I need a brewsky

Written By: FaultyDog on 12/11/06 at 4:55 pm

I'm lost. :P

You're found.

Written By: Howard on 12/11/06 at 4:56 pm

You're found.

I'm lost again

Written By: Rice_Cube on 12/11/06 at 6:31 pm

Maybe that explains why he is always spelling my name Angell.. because I call him Jeff. ... I'll have to ask him sometime if he's bugged by that. hmmm...

Does it really matter in the long run?  :)

Written By: Abix on 12/11/06 at 6:34 pm

Does it really matter in the long run?  :)

well unlike you brutes, I don't try to  piss people off :P      ;D

Written By: Rice_Cube on 12/11/06 at 6:41 pm

well unlike you brutes, I don't try to  piss people off :P      ;D

Oh, for the most part you don't have to try, their panties come prebunched ;)

Written By: Abix on 12/11/06 at 6:52 pm

Oh, for the most part you don't have to try, their panties come prebunched ;)

this is apparently true , I've noticed. 

Written By: Rice_Cube on 12/11/06 at 7:00 pm

I'm glad we see things eye-to-eye ;)

So why worry?  Have some fun :D

Written By: Abix on 12/11/06 at 7:06 pm

Blessed are the peacekeepers, for they shall not have their asses kicked ! :P

Written By: Rice_Cube on 12/11/06 at 7:07 pm

You're too kind :)

Written By: Abix on 12/11/06 at 7:09 pm

heh heh.. just don't rub me the wrong way... I'll snap your head off like a daisy. 

Written By: Rice_Cube on 12/11/06 at 7:11 pm

Oooh, that's harsh!

Written By: Abix on 12/11/06 at 7:13 pm

I think it was Henk's daisies that brought that out !

Written By: Rice_Cube on 12/11/06 at 7:14 pm

Must have been some annoying daisies :D

Written By: Abix on 12/11/06 at 7:19 pm

Must have been some annoying daisies :D

they really were! I prefer Lilies.. Or Orchids.. Have ya ever looked closely at an orchid?  It's amazing how it resembles female anatomy.. (who do I sound like??) :P

Written By: Rice_Cube on 12/11/06 at 7:23 pm

they really were! I prefer Lilies.. Or Orchids.. Have ya ever looked closely at an orchid?  It's amazing how it resembles female anatomy.. (who do I sound like??) :P

Who indeed...I think some website told me that orchids were a symbol of fertility.

Written By: Abix on 12/11/06 at 7:27 pm

Who indeed...I think some website told me that orchids were a symbol of fertility.

well no wonder... I mean.. you get a few beers in ya and look at an orchid.. you might think you're about to score!

Written By: Rice_Cube on 12/11/06 at 7:29 pm

well no wonder... I mean.. you get a few beers in ya and look at an orchid.. you might think you're about to score!

Don't be giving people ideas now :D

Written By: Abix on 12/11/06 at 7:32 pm

Don't be giving people ideas now :D

Ha! I thought you said we could have some fun..  ;) ;D

Written By: Rice_Cube on 12/11/06 at 7:33 pm

I suppose we can, but tomorrow, hundreds of orchids are going to die a most horrible death...

Written By: Abix on 12/11/06 at 7:34 pm

I suppose we can, but tomorrow, hundreds of orchids are going to die a most horrible death...

Who would be the suspect(s).. Wait.. don't answer that.. Don't want to point fingers.

Written By: Rice_Cube on 12/11/06 at 7:38 pm

Who would be the suspect(s).. Wait.. don't answer that.. Don't want to point fingers.

Well...there's that guy, and that guy...and that guy too...maybe that guy...

Written By: quirky_cat_girl on 12/11/06 at 7:38 pm

I was corrected today, because I didn't write out the entire title of a song in one of the penguin games. ::) ;D

Written By: Rice_Cube on 12/11/06 at 7:39 pm

I was corrected today, because I didn't write out the entire title of a song in one of the penguin games. ::) ;D

Oh, aren't you the suck :D ;)

Written By: Abix on 12/11/06 at 7:39 pm

Well...there's that guy, and that guy...and that guy too...maybe that guy...

wow! You're reading my mind!! This is an incredible gift you have!

Written By: Abix on 12/11/06 at 7:41 pm

I saw that.  Shame on you, Erin.. You must remember that the bracketed words are part of the title also.
There now you won't soon forget, will ya?  ;)

Written By: quirky_cat_girl on 12/11/06 at 7:41 pm

Oh, aren't you the suck :D ;)

:D ;D most definitely!
I saw that.  Shame on you, Erin.. You must remember that the bracketed words are part of the title also.

I shall NEVER forget that...it has been jammed into my mind, that's for sure! :D ;D

Written By: Rice_Cube on 12/11/06 at 7:42 pm

wow! You're reading my mind!! This is an incredible gift you have!

I know, I'm "special" 8)

Which quiz was this now?  I didn't know the grammar/spelling Nazis operated in the games/quizzes too.

Written By: quirky_cat_girl on 12/11/06 at 7:44 pm

I know, I'm "special" 8)

Which quiz was this now?  I didn't know the grammar/spelling Nazis operated in the games/quizzes too.

oh jeez louise....he RULES the games/quiz section. I think it was in the "one word song title" thread. I posted the song, "Stay" by Lisa Loeb...and he nearly ate my face because that song happens to have other words in parentheses, that I was unaware of. ::)

Written By: Abix on 12/11/06 at 7:44 pm

I know, I'm "special" 8)
I think you should start your own Psychic hotline.

wha?? you haven't harrassed and harangued in the games and quizzes???

shoot.. I was caught in the quote box.. I know somebody would have caught that.. luckily I caught it first :P

Written By: Rice_Cube on 12/11/06 at 7:46 pm

oh jeez louise....he RULES the games/quiz section. I think it was in the "one word song title" thread. I posted the song, "Stay" by Lisa Loeb...and he nearly ate my face because that song happens to have other words in parentheses, that I was unaware of. ::)

Steempy, you eedeeot!  I can't beeleeve you forget the words een parenthesees!! 

:P

wha?? you haven't harrassed and harangued in the games and quizzes???

Only if they really deserve it :D

Written By: quirky_cat_girl on 12/11/06 at 7:48 pm

Steempy, you eedeeot!  I can't beeleeve you forget the words een parenthesees!! 

:P

yes, I deserve to now be cast into the fiery depths of hell, for committing such an act. :-\\ :D

Written By: Abix on 12/11/06 at 7:54 pm

I have to say, I took some time to read up on our more interesting members the last couple days.. it's clarified many of my suspicions.  (Could I possibly be any more vague?)  
ya know.. I gained some insight on a few of our  friends .. who shall remain nameless to protect the afflicted.

Written By: quirky_cat_girl on 12/11/06 at 7:55 pm

I have to say, I took some time to read up on our more interesting members the last couple days.. it's clarified many of my suspicions.  (Could I possibly be any more vague?)  
ya know.. I gained some insight on a few of our  friends .. who shall remain nameless to protect the afflicted.

and have you concluded that they are crazy? :D ;D

Written By: Abix on 12/11/06 at 7:57 pm

and have you concluded that they are crazy? :D ;D

ummm.. well crazy is , as crazy does.  :-X

Written By: Abix on 12/11/06 at 9:09 pm

here are some beautiful orchids!  I took these pictures in Chicago at the conservatory  at Lincoln Park.  ;)

Written By: quirky_cat_girl on 12/11/06 at 9:10 pm

here are some beautiful orchids!  I took these pictures in Chicago at the conservatory  at Lincoln Park.  ;)

lovely pictures, Angel! :)

Written By: Abix on 12/11/06 at 9:11 pm

why thank you! :)

Written By: Sister Morphine on 12/11/06 at 9:30 pm

yes, I deserve to now be cast into the fiery depths of hell, for committing such an act. :-\\ :D

Next time you'll remember better than to do that.  It's happened to me before.....I misspelled that Sarah chick's last name who sings I Will Remember You...and I had to get the obligatory follow-up post in huge font correcting my spelling error.  I cried in shame that night.

Written By: quirky_cat_girl on 12/11/06 at 9:31 pm

Next time you'll remember better than to do that.  It's happened to me before.....I misspelled that Sarah chick's last name who sings I Will Remember You...and I had to get the obligatory follow-up post in huge font correcting my spelling error.  I cried in shame that night.

oh dear God...YOU TOO?  :o I misspelled her name as well...and well, got reamed a new one. :-\\

Written By: Sister Morphine on 12/11/06 at 9:32 pm

oh dear God...YOU TOO?  :o I misspelled her name as well...and well, got reamed a new one. :-\\

We're sinners and we're going to burn.  Start packing the SPF and hot dogs now.

Written By: Abix on 12/11/06 at 9:33 pm

Ladies, remember, it's Mc LACHLAN!!  :P

Written By: quirky_cat_girl on 12/11/06 at 9:34 pm

We're sinners and we're going to burn.  Start packing the SPF and hot dogs now.

what I hate is whenever someone posts an answer..for example, Marion posted a name in the "last names A-Z" or one of those kinds of threads....and Nally was like, "UM, Marion....I have never heard of that as a last name before, so we can't count that...or something on those lines.....as if HE is the one that judges the answers...that makes me mad. >:( ::)

Written By: Sister Morphine on 12/11/06 at 9:35 pm

Ladies, remember, it's Mc LACHLAN!!  :P

I'll put that on a Post-It and then tape it to my computer.  I shant forget again.

http://img241.imageshack.us/img241/2046/postit2wwwtxt2piccomzd5.jpg

Written By: quirky_cat_girl on 12/11/06 at 9:36 pm

I'll put that on a Post-It and then tape it to my computer.  I shant forget again.

http://img241.imageshack.us/img241/2046/postit2wwwtxt2piccomzd5.jpg

OMG!!! ;D ;D

An Error Has Occurred!
Sorry, you can't repeat a karma action without waiting 24 hours.  

An Error Has Occurred!

An Error Has Occurred!

Written By: Sister Morphine on 12/11/06 at 9:36 pm

what I hate is whenever someone posts an answer..for example, Marion posted a name in the "last names A-Z" or one of those kinds of threads....and Nally was like, "UM, Marion....I have never heard of that as a last name before, so we can't count that...or something on those lines.....as if HE is the one that judges the answers...that makes me mad. >:( ::)

He's done that to me before.  I think it was the 00s Songs A-Z and I posted "Walk Away" by Christina Aguilera and he was like, "No, Kelly Clarkson did that".  I had to post the back cover of her Stripped album before he'd believe me.

Written By: Sister Morphine on 12/11/06 at 9:39 pm

OMG!!! ;D ;D

An Error Has Occurred!

An Error Has Occurred!

An Error Has Occurred!

I love that website.....you can make anything from tombstones to license plates. 

Written By: quirky_cat_girl on 12/11/06 at 9:39 pm

I love that website.....you can make anything from tombstones to license plates. 

that's so great! 8)

Written By: quirky_cat_girl on 12/11/06 at 9:40 pm

He's done that to me before.  I think it was the 00s Songs A-Z and I posted "Walk Away" by Christina Aguilera and he was like, "No, Kelly Clarkson did that".  I had to post the back cover of her Stripped album before he'd believe me.

that's just insane. ::)

Written By: Brian06 on 12/11/06 at 9:41 pm

speaking of Sarah McLachlan, she's cool lol

Written By: Brian06 on 12/11/06 at 9:41 pm

Lmao, I thought he knew music better than that.

Written By: Abix on 12/11/06 at 9:46 pm

I've made peace with the compulsive traits mentioned above.. It used to bug the hell out of me.. now I realize there are all kinds of personalities here.. just gotta let the small stuff go.

Written By: Rice_Cube on 12/11/06 at 9:51 pm

Fight fire with water :D

Written By: Howard on 12/12/06 at 2:01 pm

Fight fire with water :D

and with fire too

Written By: Rice_Cube on 12/12/06 at 3:12 pm

No, because then the fire gets bigger and that's just crazy...unless you do controlled burns to re-route the fire, in which case that's cool :)

Written By: FaultyDog on 12/12/06 at 3:34 pm

OMG.... :o You... you... capitalized the N.  :o

You know what that means, don't you? Heads will roll tonight.  :\'( 

Written By: Rice_Cube on 12/12/06 at 3:35 pm

May God have mercy on our petty souls.

Written By: quirky_cat_girl on 12/12/06 at 3:35 pm

hehehehe.......i did it on purpose! ;)

Written By: FaultyDog on 12/12/06 at 3:38 pm

You're a brave woman. :)

Shame Jeff is never gonna find out. He doesn't post in useless/pointless threads. ::)

Written By: quirky_cat_girl on 12/12/06 at 3:39 pm

Shame Jeff is never gonna find out. He doesn't post in useless/pointless threads. ::)

tis true...unless it happens to be the "MC Hammer" thread. ::)

Written By: Rice_Cube on 12/12/06 at 3:40 pm

Oh, now you're really gonna burn :D

This isn't pointless, it's FUN!

Written By: quirky_cat_girl on 12/12/06 at 3:41 pm

Oh, now you're really gonna burn :D

silly old me! :D

Written By: FaultyDog on 12/12/06 at 3:46 pm

This isn't pointless, it's FUN!

Playing the devil's advocate here...

That doesn't make any sense. Those aren't opposites. And please DON'T EVER capitalize words.

Written By: quirky_cat_girl on 12/12/06 at 3:48 pm

That doesn't make any sense. Those aren't opposites. And please DON'T EVER capitalize words.

Henk...you are too funny!! ;D :D

Written By: Rice_Cube on 12/12/06 at 3:49 pm

Get the hell out of my thread.  Pah-tee poo-pah.

Just kidding.

Written By: FaultyDog on 12/12/06 at 4:05 pm

Get the hell out of my thread.  Pah-tee poo-pah.

Just kidding.

My friends tell me I stick like a leech.

Well, the one that's still alive, that is.

Written By: Rice_Cube on 12/12/06 at 7:06 pm

Lucky friend ;)

Written By: FaultyDog on 12/13/06 at 3:43 pm

Lucky friend ;)

That's what I keep telling him too. I admit the attic's a bit drafty, but it's got plenty of room. And hey, I even let him out every once in a while.

Written By: Howard on 12/13/06 at 4:53 pm

Hey You get off of my cloud!

Written By: Rice_Cube on 12/14/06 at 1:20 am

That's what I keep telling him too. I admit the attic's a bit drafty, but it's got plenty of room. And hey, I even let him out every once in a while.

As long as you're treating him well.

Written By: bookmistress4ever on 12/14/06 at 6:52 am

D'you know that the human head weighs 8 pounds?

Written By: FaultyDog on 12/14/06 at 11:08 am

As long as you're treating him well.

Trust me - the leash is for his own safety.

Written By: Ashkicksass on 12/14/06 at 12:11 pm

Trust me - the leash is for his own safety.

That's what they all say...

Written By: Howard on 12/14/06 at 3:28 pm

D'you know that the human head weighs 8 pounds?

I never knew that

Written By: bookmistress4ever on 12/14/06 at 10:15 pm

I never knew that

I learned that from Jerry Maguire!  ;D

Written By: Rice_Cube on 12/15/06 at 12:11 am

You had me at "head weighs 8 pounds".

Written By: bookmistress4ever on 12/15/06 at 3:59 am

Santa Claus is *watching* you!  He's everywhere!  He's everywhere!  :o

Written By: quirky_cat_girl on 12/15/06 at 7:29 am

You had me at "head weighs 8 pounds".

;D ;D

Written By: Howard on 12/15/06 at 2:59 pm

http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b5/marasfavoritemom/People/SatanClaus.jpg

Merry Freakin' Christmas! ;D

Written By: Sister Morphine on 12/15/06 at 3:35 pm

La-dee-da.

Written By: Howard on 12/15/06 at 3:50 pm

La-dee-da.

Merry Christmas SM.

Written By: Sister Morphine on 12/15/06 at 3:51 pm

Thanks.

Written By: Howard on 12/15/06 at 3:53 pm

Thanks.

Welcome

Written By: Rice_Cube on 12/16/06 at 2:38 am

You've got mail!

Written By: bookmistress4ever on 12/16/06 at 2:48 am

You've got mail!

How'd you know that?  Have you been picking the lock on my mailbox again?  ;D

Written By: Howard on 12/16/06 at 7:21 am

You've got mail!

No I don't.

Written By: Rice_Cube on 12/16/06 at 7:57 pm

How'd you know that?  Have you been picking the lock on my mailbox again?  ;D

Nah...I got enough bills :D

Written By: bookmistress4ever on 12/16/06 at 9:13 pm

Nah...I got enough bills :D

I really don't mind sharing *those* though.  I'm rather generous in that way.  I could probably spare about half of them.  ;D

Written By: Howard on 12/17/06 at 4:52 pm

I'm bringing sexy back.

Written By: Tia on 12/17/06 at 5:00 pm

I'm bringing sexy back.
pfft. i'm still here.

ergo, sexy was never out.

Written By: Howard on 12/17/06 at 5:01 pm

pfft. i'm still here.

ergo, sexy was never out.

Sexy Is still in

Check for new replies or respond here...