inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: Color Dominance

Written By: quirky_cat_girl on 12/18/06 at 12:12 am

Is there such a thing as this? An example of what I mean is.....say you have situations where a certain color keeps coming up in your life. Like, when you look at something, it happens to be this color. Is there such a thing where dominating colors mean something in your life?  I keep getting the color blue, everywhere I look. Am I crazy or is this legit?

Subject: Re: Color Dominance

Written By: Sister Morphine on 12/18/06 at 12:13 am

You're not crazy....although I thought you were asking what color dominated our wardrobe!  ;D

Written By: quirky_cat_girl on 12/18/06 at 12:20 am

You're not crazy....although I thought you were asking what color dominated our wardrobe!  ;D

;D If that was the case, my answer would be black. Almost every shirt I wear is black...I don't do colors really.

Written By: Sister Morphine on 12/18/06 at 12:23 am

I'm any shade of purple or blue.

As for what the thread is really about, colors correspond to different moods/feelings.  Red for anger, yellow for fear, blue for calm, white for peace.....so it would make sense that if you were overly saturated with those feelings, you'd start seeing those colors popping up everywhere.

Written By: quirky_cat_girl on 12/18/06 at 12:24 am

I'm any shade of purple or blue.

As for what the thread is really about, colors correspond to different moods/feelings.  Red for anger, yellow for fear, blue for calm, white for peace.....so it would make sense that if you were overly saturated with those feelings, you'd start seeing those colors popping up everywhere.

hmmm...it's odd that I am seeing blue then...because I am so very far away from feeling calm. I should be more of a yellow kind of person.

Written By: Abix on 12/18/06 at 12:25 am

what's for sadness? Black? Grey?

P.S. Hello Ladies :)

Written By: Sister Morphine on 12/18/06 at 12:26 am

Probably black, although white is also for mourning.

Written By: quirky_cat_girl on 12/18/06 at 12:27 am

^Hey Angel!!

I found this neat color chart...and when I looked up blue...there are some characteristics of myself.

http://www.realmagick.com/articles/76/1976.html

Written By: Sister Morphine on 12/18/06 at 12:28 am

Hmm, I guess I have my color analysis mixed up with something else!  ;D

Written By: Abix on 12/18/06 at 12:37 am

very interesting..but I had too many colors I liked
and not very many that I'm not into..

Written By: Badfinger-fan on 12/18/06 at 1:27 am

I have a tad of color blindness, or more just the incapablity to dintinguish some colors from one another, like blue & purple, light green and yellow, brown and dark green, light pink and white.  It's kind of a drag.

Written By: quirky_cat_girl on 12/18/06 at 9:20 am

I have a tad of color blindness, or more just the incapablity to dintinguish some colors from one another, like blue & purple, light green and yellow, brown and dark green, light pink and white.  It's kind of a drag.

my dad is very color blind.

Written By: 80s_cheerleader on 12/18/06 at 9:28 am

Hubby has the same problem....he says a doctor termed it "color deficiency". 

Written By: 80s_cheerleader on 12/18/06 at 9:29 am

^Hey Angel!!

I found this neat color chart...and when I looked up blue...there are some characteristics of myself.

http://www.realmagick.com/articles/76/1976.html
That actually makes sense with me as well.....interesting ???

Check for new replies or respond here...