inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: A New Year Is Coming--

Written By: MLB on 12/21/06 at 11:55 pm

Thought we could use a new space to chat about what "you" are looking forward to, GOALS or things that still bother/worry "you" as the year changes.

With 2007 (Western) Quickly approaching is anyone else wondering/worrying about what they eat in a day?
  I am amazed at my daily intake of less than wholesome items; food and soda in my case.  :-\\ However, I'm choosing to buy and eat much of it so it's not as if I do not have choices when at the market.  Keeping a food log puts it all into perspective.
    I also am facing another year with a few less family members,  :\'(which is not easy, but we have gained one very special little someone and she is an angel.  The sweetest baby anyone could ever be blessed to have: my niece who is having her first Christmas at 8 1/2 months old.  :)

Subject: Re: A New Year Is Coming--

Written By: Badfinger-fan on 12/22/06 at 12:01 am

2007 will be different as my 17 year old daughter will turn 18  :o  need I say more????  but she'll also be graduating high school and going off to college somewhere and mt heart will be broken when she leaves home. then the Beatles song from Sgt. Peppers Lonely Hearts Club Band  "She's leaving Home" is gonna tear me up every time I hear it.  :\'(

Written By: MLB on 12/22/06 at 12:05 am

I sympathize ^.  We have a few songs here that get us crying  :\'( when we remember our mother liked the tune.
  My sister's 18 and I'm 32, big age difference but it certainly doesn't make it any more of a trying time in a family when they aren't kids and they think they are adults but they still need help and guidance, motivation now n again..

Written By: Philip Eno on 12/22/06 at 12:10 am

2007 will be different as my 17 year old daughter will turn 18  :o  need I say more????  but she'll also be graduating high school and going off to college somewhere and mt heart will be broken when she leaves home. then the Beatles song from Sgt. Peppers Lonely Hearts Club Band  "She's leaving Home" is gonna tear me up every time I hear it.  :\'(
I totally understand with you.

But, Sgt. Peppers Lonely Hearts Club Band was released on June 1, 1967 in the United Kingdom and on June 2, 1967 in the United States. So that means it was forty years ago that day that twenty years ago today, Sgt. Pepper taught the band to play.

Written By: deadrockstar on 12/22/06 at 12:41 am

I'm looking forward to it. I'll be turning 19, and doing a lot more this year.

Written By: Sister Morphine on 12/22/06 at 12:44 am

I can't wait......quarter-century, here I come!

Written By: quirky_cat_girl on 12/22/06 at 10:10 am

Well Chris and I have decided to really get serious about getting in shape. We are cutting out all junk food (not really a problem in my case)....and we are going to exercise on a daily basis. We both have clothes in our closet that we would like to get back into. ;D

Also....in the fall of 2007, Vaughn will be starting kindergarten and I will be going back to work and hopefully finishing my degree. It's going to be a year of change....but hopefully for the good! :)

Written By: Gis on 12/22/06 at 10:17 am

Well I may not have a job after 17 years in the same place so that's very worrying, I find out in march whats going to happen. Up until then I'm just trying to stay positive. Other than that who knows, I have no real plans as such for 2007 I'll just see what unfolds!

Written By: spaceace on 12/22/06 at 10:28 am

I think 2007 will be better than this year.  I'm planning on getting closer to my parents.  At the age of 34 I've decided to get my driver's license next year.  (Yes, you can take that as a warning!!) :)

Written By: Howard on 12/22/06 at 3:56 pm

I'm looking forward to 2007.I will try to keep busy 5 days a week,eat more Subway,walk more,drink loads of water,get plenty of excersize and get back together with Robin. :)

Written By: danootaandme on 12/22/06 at 4:10 pm

I'll just go along as I have.  Considering that I have made it this far(cringing at some of the stunts I have pulled) I must be doing something right.  ;)

Written By: MLB on 12/23/06 at 11:41 pm

I think 2007 will be better than this year.  I'm planning on getting closer to my parents.  At the age of 34 I've decided to get my driver's license next year.  (Yes, you can take that as a warning!!) :)

Don't feel bad!! I'm 32 and have only had my license for 9 months now this December.  I finally had to grit my teeth and just do it. You see all those half-wits who can do it? You can do it too and keep an eye out for all of them in the process too :P

Written By: deadrockstar on 12/24/06 at 12:12 am

I have a good feeling that 2007 will be the year I become a man. No I don't really think doing it makes you a man, I was just trying to say it with a little tact and not be super blunt. :P

Written By: DJ Midas on 12/24/06 at 1:33 am

2007 is going to be a test to see how well I can budget my time and money (given that now I'm paying ALL the rent vs. half by living alone).  Fortunately, I've 99% sure I'm getting promoted at work in the first quarter (one of the supervisors gave me an "unofficial congratulations"  8) ).  I'm also going to work on getting in shape and get rid of some (or all) of the gut.  And I've already made a dent in getting the house in order; probably a couple more weekends before I'm totally satisfied with it.  :)

Written By: Rice_Cube on 12/24/06 at 1:35 am

I will get in shape, spend more energy training my son in the Jedi arts, and killing cancer cells with sheer determination and, uh, vinegar.

Written By: Sister Morphine on 12/24/06 at 1:35 am

2007 is going to be an amazing year for me.....I can feel it. 

Written By: Rice_Cube on 12/24/06 at 1:36 am

^ Like a rollin' thunder, chasing the wind?

Written By: deadrockstar on 12/24/06 at 1:39 am

Me too.

Written By: Howard on 12/24/06 at 8:31 am

Me Too

Written By: nally on 12/31/06 at 11:10 pm

I'm looking forward to the upcoming year...which is still just under three hours away (in Californie)!!! :) ;) 8) O0

Written By: rich1981 on 01/01/07 at 1:15 am

^ Now less than a year. Hopefully in 2007 I will...

- Get my driver's license
- Lose weight down to 170-5 lb range
- Get more organized
- Get LASIK

Written By: Philip Eno on 01/01/07 at 3:16 am

Even Google are celebrating the New Year:

http://www.google.co.uk/logos/newyear07.gif

Written By: quirky_cat_girl on 01/01/07 at 10:53 am

Even Google are celebrating the New Year:

http://www.google.co.uk/logos/newyear07.gif

how festive!

Written By: Trimac20 on 01/01/07 at 10:54 am

I'm looking forward to 2007.I will try to keep busy 5 days a week,eat more Subway,walk more,drink loads of water,get plenty of excersize and get back together with Robin. :)

Oh, did you two have a falling out? That's a shame. Sorry, I haven't been following much..

Written By: quirky_cat_girl on 01/01/07 at 10:56 am

Oh, did you two have a falling out? That's a shame. Sorry, I haven't been following much..

well Robin declared a "temporary break-up" just because Howard (by no fault of his own) got laid off from his job...now she won't "accept him back" until he finds employement.....very mean, if you ask me. >:(

Written By: La Roche on 01/01/07 at 11:44 am

'A New Year, another morning after.'  ;D

I'll do my usual thing this year, move around a bit, be really impulsive and just generally try and be as nice as I am now.

I plan to listen to more metal, drink more beer and not get arrested. That's pretty much what everyone should hope for.

I think my real goals this year will be to achieve a state of comfort in my life so I can really start to lay down some ideas and decide what I actually want to do with myself.
I could stand to lose 20lbs.. but I love beer and cheeseburgers. So I'm gonna say maintain my current plump proportions and just not increase in mass.  ;D
I'll probably try to quit smoking and probably fail. Maybe if I drink more? Does that work?
I think a key thing I ought to try and do is be more patient with people. I try very hard to be easy going.. but sometimes I'll snap at people and be real nasty and bitter. I always feel crappy after I've done that to somebody, so maybe try and get a handle on that.

All in all continue on my path of 'Don't be a prick and people will like you'.

Written By: Badfinger-fan on 01/01/07 at 3:42 pm

I plan on sleeping more http://rds.yahoo.com/_ylt=A0Je5xZmf5lFYEsBCjajzbkF;_ylu=X3oDMTA4NDgyNWN0BHNlYwNwcm9m/SIG=12bco7u3q/EXP=1167773926/**http%3a//www.cracked-rock.com/dewey/emoticon/sleeping.gif  and that will hopefully change the cycle of not working out/exercising/getting into better shape fitness wise. If I don't sleep enough, I don't want to work out, so it starts there for me.

Written By: Howard on 01/02/07 at 9:47 am

well Robin declared a "temporary break-up" just because Howard (by no fault of his own) got laid off from his job...now she won't "accept him back" until he finds employement.....very mean, if you ask me. >:(

Well Erin I'm not giving up and there's no white flag.Let Robin find the man of her dreams and I'm just praying that's it's me for 2007. :(

I'm also going to gun for full time,go out more often,go clubbing for the first time,eat Subway and Golden Krust more often and drink loads of bottled water. :)

Written By: Tia on 01/02/07 at 10:47 am

I'll probably try to quit smoking and probably fail. Maybe if I drink more? Does that work?worked for me. now i'm thinking of taking up smoking again to try and quit drinking so much.

oops. i forgot to make any resolutions.

Written By: Ashkicksass on 01/02/07 at 10:51 am

worked for me. now i'm thinking of taking up smoking again to try and quit drinking so much.

Drinking always made me smoke more...so I rarely drink anymore, and don't smoke either.  Which basically sucks, but I have healthy lungs, I suppose.

I plan on sleeping more http://rds.yahoo.com/_ylt=A0Je5xZmf5lFYEsBCjajzbkF;_ylu=X3oDMTA4NDgyNWN0BHNlYwNwcm9m/SIG=12bco7u3q/EXP=1167773926/**http%3a//www.cracked-rock.com/dewey/emoticon/sleeping.gif  and that will hopefully change the cycle of not working out/exercising/getting into better shape fitness wise. If I don't sleep enough, I don't want to work out, so it starts there for me.

I am going to copy Badfinger.  That sounds doable.

Written By: La Roche on 01/02/07 at 10:52 am

worked for me. now i'm thinking of taking up smoking again to try and quit drinking so much.

If you say it works.. it must be good.

Drinking always made me smoke more...so I rarely drink anymore, and don't smoke either.  Which basically sucks, but I have healthy lungs, I suppose.

Upon reading things, I find that everything I enjoy in my life is bad for me.. so I'm thinking 'who gives one.'

Written By: Badfinger-fan on 01/02/07 at 10:55 am

Upon reading things, I find that everything I enjoy in my life is bad for me.. so I'm thinking 'who gives one.'
reminds me of words of wisdom from that sage/80's pop guru Madonna once said. "live fast, die young, leave a nice corpse"

Written By: La Roche on 01/02/07 at 10:56 am

reminds me of words of wisdom from that sage/80's pop guru Madonna once said. "live fast, die young, leave a nice corpse"

Mine is-

Live at a reasonable pace.. die in your mid 60's... leave an obese corpse.

Written By: Tia on 01/02/07 at 11:00 am

Mine is-

Live at a reasonable pace.. die in your mid 60's... leave an obese corpse.
mine is, "don't die. death probably sucks."

Written By: La Roche on 01/02/07 at 11:08 am

mine is, "don't die. death probably sucks."

From everything I hear.. it's ok.

Kinda like Wisconsin.

Written By: Tia on 01/02/07 at 11:11 am

From everything I hear.. it's ok.

Kinda like Wisconsin.
i'm trying to remember, was it the guy from new "basically australia" zealand who had the out-of-body experience?

oh, no. it was the architect. everybody at that party had at some point been almost dead. hmm..

Written By: La Roche on 01/02/07 at 11:22 am

i'm trying to remember, was it the guy from new "basically australia" zealand who had the out-of-body experience?

oh, no. it was the architect. everybody at that party had at some point been almost dead. hmm..

70 degree temperature change culminating in an out of body experience.

Where is my space heater?

Dude.. I have like.. an illegal space heater.  ;D It came from GEC which is a company that makes parts for the like.. submarines and stuff, so you know the spaces are huge. This thing is designed to heat like.. 100 square feet or something. If you have it a room, you'd die. It's so cool, I use it in that like.. garden apartment I built. It can be -20 outside and you will be sweating in your underwear.

Written By: pink daisy on 01/03/07 at 9:58 am

I'm also going to gun for full time,go out more often,go clubbing for the first time,eat Subway and Golden Krust more often and drink loads of bottled water.

:oYou never went clubbing?  You need to rectify that situation immediately.

Written By: Howard on 01/03/07 at 5:08 pm

No PD,I've never been to a club or have gone clubbing before,I must do that one day with Robin.

Written By: pink daisy on 01/03/07 at 5:11 pm

No PD,I've never been to a club or have gone clubbing before,I must do that one day with Robin.

Go for it Howard!  Impress her with your moves.  You'll have a blast (and I hope you sweep her off her feet)

Written By: Howard on 01/03/07 at 6:04 pm

Go for it Howard!  Impress her with your moves.  You'll have a blast (and I hope you sweep her off her feet)

As a 33 year old man,I'm sure I'll have loads of fun. ;)

Written By: Foo Bar on 01/03/07 at 8:34 pm

What.  You got something against harp seals or something?

Written By: pink daisy on 01/04/07 at 3:22 am

As a 33 year old man,I'm sure I'll have loads of fun.

Age and gender not relevant - just do it!  (But don't fall over all those fifteen year olds cluttering up the dance floor)

What.  You got something against harp seals or something?

You are a sick puppy! 

Written By: Howard on 01/04/07 at 6:30 am

Age and gender not relevant - just do it!  (But don't fall over all those fifteen year olds cluttering up the dance floor)

You are a sick puppy! 

At my age,I can do the bump and grind. ;D

Written By: La Roche on 01/04/07 at 7:09 am

Go with your buddys Howard, it's so easy tos core when everyone around you is wasted.

Written By: pink daisy on 01/04/07 at 10:01 am

At my age,I can do the bump and grind.

I'm sure you can....

Written By: Howard on 01/04/07 at 3:26 pm

Go with your buddys Howard, it's so easy tos core when everyone around you is wasted.

I could get her pretty wasted if she's on medication. ;D

Written By: Howard on 01/04/07 at 3:27 pm

I'm sure you can....

Oh I know I can

Written By: pink daisy on 01/04/07 at 3:29 pm

I could get her pretty wasted if she's on medication.

I'm not sure that's ethical, but hey - a man's gotta do what a man's gotta do....

Written By: Howard on 01/04/07 at 4:00 pm

I'm not sure that's ethical, but hey - a man's gotta do what a man's gotta do....

She was at a club New Year's Eve last Sunday and she told me that she was slightly drunk from drinking 1 apple martini imagine what can happen with a few? ;)

Written By: pink daisy on 01/05/07 at 4:22 am

She was at a club New Year's Eve last Sunday and she told me that she was slightly drunk from drinking 1 apple martini imagine what can happen with a few?

Looks like you won't have to spend too much money either.... ;)

Written By: Howard on 01/05/07 at 3:05 pm

Looks like you won't have to spend too much money either.... ;)

Well,I would have to pay for the apple martini.I'll ask her tonight as to how many apple martinis would qualify you to make you piss drunk? ;D

Written By: pink daisy on 01/05/07 at 3:41 pm

Well,I would have to pay for the apple martini.I'll ask her tonight as to how many apple martinis would qualify you to make you piss drunk?

Dating Tip:  Try not to sound cheap!

Written By: Howard on 01/05/07 at 3:54 pm

Dating Tip:  Try not to sound cheap!

And don't tell your date or girlfriend your on SSI,bad move I did a year and a half ago. ::)

Written By: pink daisy on 01/05/07 at 3:55 pm

And don't tell your date or girlfriend your on SSI,bad move I did a year and a half ago.

SSI?  Sorry hun, I'm a foreigner.  What is that?

Written By: spaceace on 01/05/07 at 3:58 pm

SSI?  Sorry hun, I'm a foreigner.  What is that?

SSI is a goverment check that is given to people who can't work.  Usually people with a disability.

Written By: Philip Eno on 01/05/07 at 3:58 pm

SSI is a goverment check that is given to people who can't work.  Usually people with a disability.
Social Security ?

Written By: spaceace on 01/05/07 at 3:59 pm

Social Security ?

Correct. 

Written By: Howard on 01/05/07 at 4:00 pm

I can work but I'm also unemployed

Written By: pink daisy on 01/05/07 at 4:01 pm

And your girlfriend is not supportive of you?  Hmmm..... :(

Written By: spaceace on 01/05/07 at 4:02 pm

Dear, SSI is to help people who have trouble finding work.  SSDI is for people who are permantly disabled.  In otherwords the Govement still has high hopes for you!!! :)

Written By: Howard on 01/05/07 at 4:03 pm

Dear, SSI is to help people who have trouble finding work.  SSDI is for people who are permantly disabled.  In otherwords the Govement still has high hopes for you!!! :)

My job coach and I are trying to find work for me so I can gradually get the hell off SSI and SSD.

Written By: pink daisy on 01/05/07 at 4:05 pm

My job coach and I are trying to find work for me so I can gradually get the hell off SSI and SSD.

Is there an unemployment problem where you live?

Written By: Howard on 01/05/07 at 4:06 pm

No I don't think so.

Written By: Philip Eno on 01/05/07 at 4:10 pm

It is 1.5m in the UK.

Written By: Howard on 01/05/07 at 4:11 pm

It is 1.5m in the UK.

How much is that in US dollars?

Written By: Philip Eno on 01/05/07 at 4:13 pm

How much is that in US dollars?
That is 1,500,000 people registered as unemployed in the UK.

Written By: pink daisy on 01/05/07 at 4:14 pm

That is 1,500,000 people registered as unemployed in the UK.

...and then there's all the students like me, sponging off the state!

Written By: Howard on 01/05/07 at 4:14 pm

Really? :o

Written By: Philip Eno on 01/05/07 at 4:18 pm

...and students do come at all ages.

Written By: pink daisy on 01/05/07 at 4:19 pm

...and students do come at all ages.

Yep, it's reassuring that age is no barrier  :)

Written By: spaceace on 01/05/07 at 4:20 pm

I did that my Freshman year of college.  I think the only thing the state didn't pay for was the beer. ;D

Written By: Philip Eno on 01/05/07 at 4:21 pm

Yep, it's reassuring that age is no barrier  :)
During the last few years I have been studying with the OU.

Written By: spaceace on 01/05/07 at 4:24 pm

I'm 34 and in school. :)

Written By: pink daisy on 01/05/07 at 4:27 pm

I did that my Freshman year of college.  I think the only thing the state didn't pay for was the beer.

Such a bummer....

I'm studying for a degree in midwifery, though I'm currently in the middle of a year out.  I love what I do, it's my dream job,  but it took me a while to get here - I'm 41.

Written By: spaceace on 01/05/07 at 4:29 pm

Such a bummer....

I'm studying for a degree in midwifery, though I'm currently in the middle of a year out.  I love what I do, it's my dream job,  but it took me a while to get here - I'm 41.

I'm going for my paralegal degree.  I've always been interested in law.

Written By: pink daisy on 01/05/07 at 4:32 pm

I'm going for my paralegal degree.  I've always been interested in law.

Go for it!  What's that saying- something like if you do what you really love, you'll never work a day in your life.

Written By: La Roche on 01/05/07 at 4:34 pm

Go for it!  What's that saying- something like if you do what you really love, you'll never work a day in your life.

Yeah.. but Leader of the Reich is kinda -position closed- right now.. guess I'll have to work.

Written By: pink daisy on 01/05/07 at 4:38 pm

Yeah.. but Leader of the Reich is kinda -position closed- right now.. guess I'll have to work.

There must be a similar position going somewhere...

Written By: La Roche on 01/05/07 at 4:40 pm

There must be a similar position going somewhere...

I hear one has opened up in Iraq...

Written By: spaceace on 01/05/07 at 5:07 pm

I hear one has opened up in Iraq...

Is that listed on Monster.com?

Written By: La Roche on 01/05/07 at 5:21 pm

Is that listed on Monster.com?

Nah, I read about it in my recent 'Coup Weekly'

Written By: spaceace on 01/05/07 at 5:25 pm

Nah, I read about it in my recent 'Coup Weekly'

Their Classified section are so interesting. 8)

Written By: La Roche on 01/05/07 at 5:26 pm

Their Classified section are so interesting. 8)

Got myself a Howitzer the other day.

Written By: Howard on 01/06/07 at 8:12 am

I'm 34 and in school. :)

I'm 33 and unemployed. :(

Written By: pink daisy on 01/06/07 at 8:14 am

I'm 33 and unemployed.

May be time to pack your rucksack and get on back to school, Howard!  :)

Written By: Howard on 01/06/07 at 8:19 am

May be time to pack your rucksack and get on back to school, Howard!  :)

No,I just want a job no school cause that'll delay me in getting a job by just sitting around in classes all day.Something that'll keep me busy all day 9-5.

Written By: pink daisy on 01/06/07 at 8:21 am

No,I just want a job no school cause that'll delay me in getting a job by just sitting around in classes all day.Something that'll keep me busy all day 9-5.

Is there no option available to you that would allow you to study and ultimately get a better job, but keep you busy full time and pay you while you learn?  I couldn't have gone to uni if I didn't get a bursary from the NHS.

Written By: Howard on 01/06/07 at 8:26 am

Is there no option available to you that would allow you to study and ultimately get a better job, but keep you busy full time and pay you while you learn?  I couldn't have gone to uni if I didn't get a bursary from the NHS.

I haven't thought of that option before

Written By: pink daisy on 01/06/07 at 8:27 am

I haven't thought of that option before

Lightbulb goes on over head?  May be worth thinking about  :)

Written By: Howard on 01/06/07 at 8:29 am

Lightbulb goes on over head?  May be worth thinking about  :)

But I don't want to go to school

Written By: pink daisy on 01/06/07 at 8:30 am

Aaw, go on.  It's fun!

Written By: Howard on 01/06/07 at 8:31 am

Aaw, go on.  It's fun!

I'm not wasting another 4 years of my life again,It's enough that I had to deal with High School 15 years ago. ::)

Written By: Philip Eno on 01/06/07 at 8:35 am

Aaw, go on.  It's fun!
During my time of being unemployed, I had to attend two courses at College, and I enjoyed every moment.

Written By: pink daisy on 01/06/07 at 8:38 am

During my time of being unemployed, I had to attend two courses at College, and I enjoyed every moment.

Me too.  I went back to college to do an access course, then on to uni, and it has truly changed my life.  I'm a different woman.

Written By: Philip Eno on 01/06/07 at 8:44 am

Me too.  I went back to college to do an access course, then on to uni, and it has truly changed my life.  I'm a different woman.
True, I learnt Computers and Office Skills, and these help me to attain my current job.

Written By: Howard on 01/07/07 at 7:48 am

I think college will delay me going back together with my girlfriend and I don't want be sitting in classrooms all day,I want to work.Skills they'll teach me on the job.

Written By: pink daisy on 01/07/07 at 2:19 pm

I think college will delay me going back together with my girlfriend and I don't want be sitting in classrooms all day,I want to work.Skills they'll teach me on the job.

OK, I'll quit nagging now then.  It's your life!  :)

Written By: spaceace on 01/07/07 at 4:12 pm

But I thought you wanted to major in Woman Studies. ???

Written By: Howard on 01/08/07 at 6:18 pm

OK, I'll quit nagging now then.  It's your life!  :)

I understand Space.I just don't want Robin to be dating anyone else.4 years in college and by the time I come out,she'll either be married or living somewhere else.

Written By: Howard on 01/08/07 at 6:19 pm

But I thought you wanted to major in Woman Studies. ???

Gynecology. ;D ;)

Written By: Sister Morphine on 01/08/07 at 7:03 pm

I just don't want Robin to be dating anyone else.4 years in college and by the time I come out,she'll either be married or living somewhere else.

That's a bit of a scary statement to make, Howard.  It's nice that you want her to be with you.....for some unknown reason, you love her.  But if she doesn't want to be with you, you can't MAKE her date you and you can't make her not date anyone else.  That sounds like what those obsessive boyfriends say; "If I can't have you, no one will."

Written By: Howard on 01/09/07 at 6:59 am

That's a bit of a scary statement to make, Howard.  It's nice that you want her to be with you.....for some unknown reason, you love her.  But if she doesn't want to be with you, you can't MAKE her date you and you can't make her not date anyone else.  That sounds like what those obsessive boyfriends say; "If I can't have you, no one will."

I guess I'm slightly worried about the both of our futures,that's all.Don't want to feel possessive or obsessive,I guess I've been smothering her lately.We both should have a little freedom until we get ourselves situated.

Written By: La Roche on 01/09/07 at 3:10 pm

Nobody lend Howard your gun.

Written By: Howard on 01/09/07 at 4:32 pm

Nobody lend Howard your gun.

I'd rather shoot myself. :(

Written By: pink daisy on 01/09/07 at 4:34 pm

I'd rather shoot myself.

Now that's what I call a scary statement.

Written By: Howard on 01/09/07 at 4:58 pm

Now that's what I call a scary statement.

I was just kidding with you. ;)

Check for new replies or respond here...