inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: First new avatars in ages... more penguins

Written By: ChuckyG on 01/11/07 at 8:45 am

Finally made some "Happy Feat" avatars for the site.

When I changed the rankings from the scientific names of penguins, I was going to keep up with adding new avatars for each rank as people attained them.  Looks like I forgot to finish doing that though, because I see no Opus ones.  I'm so bad...

Subject: Re: First new avatars in ages... more penguins

Written By: KKay on 01/11/07 at 9:57 am

When I changed the rankings from the scientific names of penguins, I was going to keep up with adding new avatars for each rank as people attained them.  Looks like I forgot to finish doing that though, because I see no Opus ones.  I'm so bad...

I like it! I'd rather get a little penguin than a medal for acheivements. can you do that?  (I ask so much and do so little)

Written By: ChuckyG on 01/11/07 at 10:39 am

I like it! I'd rather get a little penguin than a medal for acheivements. can you do that?  (I ask so much and do so little)

I don't know if I can make penguin images that small that would look like anything.  Of course I only need two at the moment, since there's only two that can be earned (front page topic, or 25 quizzes on amIwrong).  They're 20x30 pixel images, which are tough to design for.  I guess it would fit the theme of the site better.

Written By: quirky_cat_girl on 01/11/07 at 10:40 am

that's really cute!

Written By: Suicidal Blonde on 01/11/07 at 4:18 pm

OOO Happy Feet. Some cute peguins. :)

Written By: Philip Eno on 01/11/07 at 4:26 pm

Are there dancing avatars?

Written By: Howard on 01/11/07 at 4:59 pm

You have a nice avatar Chuck.

Written By: nally on 01/12/07 at 2:03 pm

I'll go check 'em out... I'm sure there are some cool ones (no pun intended). ;)

What would an Opus one look like anyway?

Check for new replies or respond here...