inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: Since it's midnight on the East Coast and Indiana's kind of a straddler...

Written By: Rice_Cube on 01/18/07 at 11:01 pm

...happy birthday to the wife :D  Yay Jess!  I wuv you!  :-* :-* :-*

Boom chicka boom boom chicka chicka BOW WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW...

Subject: Re: Since it's midnight on the East Coast and Indiana's kind of a straddler...

Written By: quirky_cat_girl on 01/18/07 at 11:04 pm

YAY!! Happy Birthday Jess!!! :) http://www.inthe00s.com/smile/06/juul.gif http://www.inthe00s.com/smile/06/jpparty.gif http://www.inthe00s.com/smile/07/piparty.gif http://www.inthe00s.com/smile/07/partytime.gif http://www.inthe00s.com/smile/07/partysmiley.gif http://www.inthe00s.com/smile/07/partygirl.gif http://www.inthe00s.com/smile/07/party.gif

Subject: Re: Since it's midnight on the East Coast and Indiana's kind of a straddler...

Written By: Dagwood on 01/18/07 at 11:04 pm

Happy birthday, Jess. :)

Written By: Sister Morphine on 01/18/07 at 11:10 pm

Happy birthday, you sexy sexy bitch.  I hope Spock gets you something good.

Written By: Jessica on 01/18/07 at 11:11 pm

Thanks everyone!

OMG....I'm 27 on the East Coast! :D

Written By: Rice_Cube on 01/18/07 at 11:15 pm

Thanks everyone!

OMG....I'm 27 on the East Coast! :D

Which means I gotta __________ you 27 times :D

Written By: Jessica on 01/18/07 at 11:16 pm

spank?
kiss?
lick?
errr....that other word that I'm not going to write? :D

Written By: DJ Midas on 01/18/07 at 11:17 pm

OMG!  Rice is unleet at the moment! :D

Oh yeah...Happy Birthday, Punkette!  ;D :D

Written By: ADH13 on 01/18/07 at 11:18 pm

Er..have fun, but use protection...  I don't think she wants 28 kids... :D

Happy Birthday Jessica!!

Written By: Jessica on 01/18/07 at 11:19 pm

Er..have fun, but use protection...  I don't think she wants 28 kids... :D

Happy Birthday Jessica!!

Hell no! The one we have is enough! That boy has as much energy as 28 kids. It's insane! :D

Written By: Rice_Cube on 01/18/07 at 11:21 pm

Hell no! The one we have is enough! That boy has as much energy as 28 kids. It's insane! :D

Maybe when I have more $ and can afford to rebuild the planet...

Written By: Jessica on 01/18/07 at 11:30 pm

Maybe when I have more $ and can afford to rebuild the planet...

You'd better hope polygamy is legal then.

Written By: Rice_Cube on 01/18/07 at 11:31 pm

You'd better hope polygamy is legal then.

But I can't make demon spawn without you :\'(

Written By: Jessica on 01/18/07 at 11:32 pm

But I can't make demon spawn without you :\'(

Maybe not 28. How about 2?

Written By: Rice_Cube on 01/18/07 at 11:33 pm

Maybe not 28. How about 2?

I hope that's including Jason because I don't think I can take much more either :D

Written By: Jessica on 01/18/07 at 11:34 pm

I hope that's including Jason because I don't think I can take much more either :D

Yes. Hopefully the next one will be more mellow.

Written By: Sister Morphine on 01/18/07 at 11:35 pm

I hope your next child is a girl, so when she's a teenager you can sic Spock on the boys who start coming around. 

Written By: Rice_Cube on 01/18/07 at 11:35 pm

Nah, Jason will do my dirty work for me.

Written By: Sister Morphine on 01/18/07 at 11:36 pm

Oh come on, I want to see Spock running out onto the lawn with a shotgun.

Written By: Rice_Cube on 01/18/07 at 11:38 pm

Oh, I'm sure I can be more creative than a shotgun... ;)

Written By: Jessica on 01/18/07 at 11:41 pm

Oh, I'm sure I can be more creative than a shotgun... ;)

A rice paddle?

Written By: Rice_Cube on 01/18/07 at 11:42 pm

Nah, I'd probably tell the guy that she had the Rapex on :P

Written By: Jessica on 01/18/07 at 11:43 pm

Nah, I'd probably tell the guy that she had the Rapex on :P

;D

That thing is nuts! No pun intended.

Written By: Rice_Cube on 01/18/07 at 11:46 pm

Or I could tell him that if he tries anything I'll rip his soul out of his navel...but that's a bit too up front, eh?

Written By: whistledog on 01/18/07 at 11:50 pm

Happy Birthday Jess :)

Written By: Rice_Cube on 01/19/07 at 7:21 am

Well, now it's actually January 19th in most time zones, so happy birthday :D

Written By: 80s_cheerleader on 01/19/07 at 8:25 am

Or I could tell him that if he tries anything I'll rip his soul out of his navel...but that's a bit too up front, eh?
Just get a friend and do the Will Smith/Martin Lawrence "Bad Boys II" thing ;D  That's what hubby and his best friend (who has a 16 y.o. step-daughter) are planning if a boy ever comes to the house to pick her up when he's home (thus far, she's only introduced boys to her mom ;D)

Written By: Jessica on 01/19/07 at 9:28 am

Just get a friend and do the Will Smith/Martin Lawrence "Bad Boys II" thing ;D  That's what hubby and his best friend (who has a 16 y.o. step-daughter) are planning if a boy ever comes to the house to pick her up when he's home (thus far, she's only introduced boys to her mom ;D)

Smart girl. ;D

I laughed myself silly at that scene. It was like the greatest part of that movie.

Written By: Dominic L. on 01/19/07 at 10:13 am

Woo! Hap. Bir.

Written By: Rice_Cube on 01/19/07 at 11:25 am

I don't think I'm badass enough to pull something like that off :D

Written By: Howard on 01/19/07 at 2:26 pm

Happy Birthday.

Check for new replies or respond here...